11 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I just want to say one thing I am truly impressed with is just how many animals have milk, blood and things. Was compatibility with Unique NPCs and Creatures (nightstrikers, bleaters, radspiders etc) specifically coded in or just a quirk of how adaptive your framework is. Regardless of the implementation I love it

so I did try to make an addon patch for Unique NPC's and the main problem is that this mod is armor based

while FPE is Race Based so Sex based Impregnation will not work (such as SeaClaws and StingClaws(whatever their names are) are really deathclaws with armor on them)

but that was a while ago, so it should be possible today but I won't work on it.

but you can make a supporting patch for it (if you want)

10 hours ago, vassapol said:

how to make pregnatsy belly compatible with mod outfit?

do number 1 of my signature with all of your meshes

31 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so I did try to make an addon patch for Unique NPC's and the main problem is that this mod is armor based

while FPE is Race Based so Sex based Impregnation will not work (such as SeaClaws and StingClaws(whatever their names are) are really deathclaws with armor on them)

but that was a while ago, so it should be possible today but I won't work on it.

but you can make a supporting patch for it (if you want)

do number 1 of my signature with all of your meshes

Well I don't use violation mods so the lack of sex based impregnation from modded monster races is no loss. I'm playing a fairly standard survival game so I haven't been to all the areas required for the different perk mags yet but I have been picking up eggs and semen and like dying wombs and babies and stuff. I'm quietly assuming that with the relevant perks the eggs can grow up. Though I know some might just be lore friendly crafting items.

2 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Well I don't use violation mods so the lack of sex based impregnation from modded monster races is no loss. I'm playing a fairly standard survival game so I haven't been to all the areas required for the different perk mags yet but I have been picking up eggs and semen and like dying wombs and babies and stuff. I'm quietly assuming that with the relevant perks the eggs can grow up. Though I know some might just be lore friendly crafting items.

because it would become really script heavy, I decided to add Dying Eggs to give you a step before adding a growable creature

and then added higher level Perks to increase the difficulty (such as Science 4 and Wasteland Whisperer 3)

and finally added Magazine Perks to give myself a creative outlet (and most people seem to like them)

so you can do a one or two things with eggs and DNA

1. use them to breed or grow creatures

2. consume them.

2a. you can freely drink DNA and milk

2b. Eggs need to be cooked first in two(or three) recipes - Egg Omelette & Hard Boiled Egg & Stew (different benefits for each type of egg)

2c. with some of the baby creatures, you can also cook them (such as "Alien Ribs")

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

because it would become really script heavy, I decided to add Dying Eggs to give you a step before adding a growable creature

and then added higher level Perks to increase the difficulty (such as Science 4 and Wasteland Whisperer 3)

and finally added Magazine Perks to give myself a creative outlet (and most people seem to like them)

so you can do a one or two things with eggs and DNA

1. use them to breed or grow creatures

2. consume them.

2a. you can freely drink DNA and milk

2b. Eggs need to be cooked first in two(or three) recipes - Egg Omelette & Hard Boiled Egg & Stew (different benefits for each type of egg)

2c. with some of the baby creatures, you can also cook them (such as "Alien Ribs")

I thought it was something like that. I mean I've had some of these things since the beginning of the game almost and I'm now past level 40.

I did learn to my shame and panic that the workshop will just use up dying super mutants babies or whatever for crafting materials if you have them in your inventory so I have learned to put them in a separate container when doing work on a settlement.

Since we're on the topic and I recently mentioned the idea. It would be really nice to have a guaranteed spawn of an alien baby.

It always annoys me that there is no way to talk the alien down. I know that if the DLC for 3 is canon then the aliens straight up caused the nuclear apocalypse but I'm a star trek and Doctor Who fan dammit, i want to help the alien lol

To be honest I just appreciate your work on this mod. Thank you.

57 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I thought it was something like that. I mean I've had some of these things since the beginning of the game almost and I'm now past level 40.

I did learn to my shame and panic that the workshop will just use up dying super mutants babies or whatever for crafting materials if you have them in your inventory so I have learned to put them in a separate container when doing work on a settlement.

Since we're on the topic and I recently mentioned the idea. It would be really nice to have a guaranteed spawn of an alien baby.

It always annoys me that there is no way to talk the alien down. I know that if the DLC for 3 is canon then the aliens straight up caused the nuclear apocalypse but I'm a star trek and Doctor Who fan dammit, i want to help the alien lol

To be honest I just appreciate your work on this mod. Thank you.

I thought I added a 100% lootable alien egg (and DNA) to the alien's Death Item

and about the crafting materials, I might do something about that. similar to the Quietus syringe for babies but it will dissolve dying creatures and baby to materials

(I remember now, someone wanted to put babies into the recycler machine from one of the mods(I cannot remember any more details))

btw does anyone have the website crash whenever they post something?

34 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I thought I added a 100% lootable alien egg (and DNA) to the alien's Death Item

and about the crafting materials, I might do something about that. similar to the Quietus syringe for babies but it will dissolve dying creatures and baby to materials

(I remember now, someone wanted to put babies into the recycler machine from one of the mods(I cannot remember any more details))

btw does anyone have the website crash whenever they post something?

It's possible you did add the alien egg as I did hope that was the case. Apologies for my redundancy.

And yes I am getting crashes when I post.

If you could add a way to make the babies and things not be used as crafting components unless the player actively chooses to enable it that would be nice. Its a bit weird imagining the sole survivor casually butchering babies for crafting components. Especially when the baby based recipes are locked behind the cannibal perk

If you could add a way to make the babies and things not be used as crafting components unless the player actively chooses to enable it that would be nice. Its a bit weird imagining the sole survivor casually butchering babies for crafting components. Especially when the baby based recipes are locked behind the cannibal perk

unfortunately no, there is no conditions for components in objects

so there is two ways to deal with this

1. remove all components but can use something to change them into materials (via syringe or workbench)

2. add an addon to do the above while keeping the current system in place

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

unfortunately no, there is no conditions for components in objects

so there is two ways to deal with this

1. remove all components but can use something to change them into materials (via syringe or workbench)

2. add an addon to do the above while keeping the current system in place

Well either implementation sounds good to me if you decide to go with it

Possible Feature... Sex Slaves dialogue option to get sent to your settlement, free or not free. To become your settler.

EVIL CHOICE... Don't free them, and get them to passively trade their bodies = earn 5 Caps per day, but can't work. But you may wake up with a nasty surprise one day.

GOOD CHOICE... Free them = Full time settler.

Commonwealth Captives allows you to make them your settlers, and follow you out, to defend you, as you make your escape. Possibly link to your Sex Slaves, with MCM Option.

Ever since I downloaded the 2.1 update, my characters can't lactate. I tried removing and giving my character the Lactation perk using the M.C.M. and with console, and it didn't work. I tried doing the same on NPCs, and it didn't work. I even switched off the Lactation perk requirement for milking in the MCM and it still didn't work.

Additionally, I used several commands to reduce Curie's breast size after her breasts were enlarged from the old lactation system, but the decrease setting didn't work; MCM and hotkey. I tried the repair milkers, but because of the above problem, I can't equip it to her. On the topic of the breast settings, I wasn't able to get a reading on the Check My Breast Size button in the MCM.

By the way, have you contacted Opparco, author of Oppai Milk Pasties, for permission to use their assets into the mod so the Oppai Milk Pasties mod doesn't need to be a requirement?

hello looks interesting and complex this mod,i am just downloaded it yesterday,does it work similar too milk mode economy from skyrim? i mean can u extract milk is some way? i have found the magazine escaping vault 111 and the bip boy say i started lactate but i dont see any signs of it.

12 minutes ago, cascen said:

hello looks interesting and complex this mod,i am just downloaded it yesterday,does it work similar too milk mode economy from skyrim? i mean can u extract milk is some way? i have found the magazine escaping vault 111 and the bip boy say i started lactate but i dont see any signs of it.

simply use the milkers to get milk

so there is a few different methods

single use (found in v111)

armor (there is some unique milkers in the commonwealth)

furniture

edit-> so about the lactation perk/Magazine, it is designed because Nora(Female Player) was a new mother (so she should already be lactating)

I can't even remember why someone wanted it but they did

so any overlays or visual effects may happen in the future

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

simply use the milkers to get milk

so there is a few different methods

single use (found in v111)

armor (there is some unique milkers in the commonwealth)

furniture

edit-> so about the lactation perk/Magazine, it is designed because Nora(Female Player) was a new mother (so she should already be lactating)

I can't even remember why someone wanted it but they did

so any overlays or visual effects may happen in the future

ah okay very clear thx,ill try it out

4 hours ago, cool2418 said:

For some reason can’t find.

11 - Vault 111 Simple Cryogenics Guide
Vault 111 - Never Sleeping Again.

as I’m way past the beginning and first installed after leaving vault 111

That vault is a bit of a maze, its in one of the rooms of the vault with cryo pods the player doesn't normally go into

8 hours ago, cool2418 said:

For some reason can’t find.

11 - Vault 111 Simple Cryogenics Guide
Vault 111 - Never Sleeping Again.

as I’m way past the beginning and first installed after leaving vault 111

4 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

That vault is a bit of a maze, its in one of the rooms of the vault with cryo pods the player doesn't normally go into

which is why I chose that area because no one goes there also that no one there survived long enough to go back to sleep

Latest Update (Update Not uploaded yet)

I finally fixed an issue with a script (thanks to Ego) so that the number of Impregnation Quests has been reduced (there was a bug with a high number of impregnation Quests)

due to an request, I added a gender Chance Option in MCM and this requires changing a heap of mods

basically a percentage chance of getting a female baby over a male baby (as well as producing a female child over a male child (the FPE original version)

it won't affect certain pregnancies from Babies Addons (if it rolls a Male on a Piper Clone then it still will produce a Piper Clone)

also it shouldn't affect More Creatures much

Future Plans

I will look at Milkers again, to look at any bugs

Remove some items because of issues

Rework some of the sex slave issues (I might do a couple of different things, Not sure yet)

so does anyone have any ideas, you want in this mod?

Well aside from the Pokemon aspect of unique npc babies that can be found which might take a lot of work and be some time away I guess I'd like to see more of the lore. It might be nice to see a small settlement set up say with the mod's workbenches as someone runs a small farm using the people to make milk, eggs, semen, babies and blood. You could always have it in a small vault in the glowing sea to prevent interference with other mods and it giving early level players too much advantage.

It might be cute if like you could add a trader in diamond city with a slave in milking gear selling mod specific stuff

Otherwise I think my only real request would be that the baby drop off points should respawn babies. I am on survival difficulty so its possible that they do but slow enough that I haven't noticed it yet. It just seems weird that the drop offs wouldn't respawn babies over time.

On 5/19/2021 at 5:08 AM, Invictusblade said:

Latest Update (Update Not uploaded yet)

I finally fixed an issue with a script (thanks to Ego) so that the number of Impregnation Quests has been reduced (there was a bug with a high number of impregnation Quests)

due to an request, I added a gender Chance Option in MCM and this requires changing a heap of mods

basically a percentage chance of getting a female baby over a male baby (as well as producing a female child over a male child (the FPE original version)

it won't affect certain pregnancies from Babies Addons (if it rolls a Male on a Piper Clone then it still will produce a Piper Clone)

also it shouldn't affect More Creatures much

Future Plans

I will look at Milkers again, to look at any bugs

Remove some items because of issues

Rework some of the sex slave issues (I might do a couple of different things, Not sure yet)

so does anyone have any ideas, you want in this mod?

Possible Ideas...

Magazine... Mothers Lil' Army Monthly

#1 Magazine = Carrying a Baby weigh's nothing.

#2 Magazine = Carrying 3 Babies weigh's nothing

#3 Magazine = Babies weigh nothing + Female Enemies have a 5% chance to faint, at the sight of soo... many Babies. ( Carrying +4 Babies )

.... You may need Knockout Framework for that one, as the Vanilla game, only has Paralysis.

Babies that grow into young adults, that were carried. Follow you, until you reach a settlement. Having a Pipe Pistol for defence.

Magazine... Wet Nurse Weekly

- Holding a Baby, will start a reflex action. The player will produce 1 bottle of Milk a week, without needing a bottle. Breast size will eventually grow to double, as a side effect.

- Milk will greatly satiate thirst in Survival, at a cost to possible addiction. Making you start to auto-drink Milk, including your own.

- As addiction grows, you may find yourself unable to live, without carrying a Baby 24 hours a day. Suffering a Zero Action Points Debuff, without a Baby in your arms or inventory.

Debuff...

Pining

Description... You can't go on, you miss having a little bundle of joy in your arms. You feel your energy sapping away, You need a Baby...

Action Points = 0

26 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Possible Ideas...

Magazine... Mothers Lil' Army Monthly

#1 Magazine = Carrying a Baby weigh's nothing.

#2 Magazine = Carrying 3 Babies weigh's nothing

#3 Magazine = Babies weigh nothing + Female Enemies have a 5% chance to faint, at the sight of soo... many Babies. ( Carrying +4 Babies )

.... You may need Knockout Framework for that one, as the Vanilla game, only has Paralysis.

Babies that grow into young adults, that were carried. Follow you, until you reach a settlement. Having a Pipe Pistol for defence.

Magazine... Wet Nurse Weekly

- Holding a Baby, will start a reflex action. The player will produce 1 bottle of Milk a week, without needing a bottle. Breast size will eventually grow to double, as a side effect.

- Milk will greatly satiate thirst in Survival, at a cost to possible addiction. Making you start to auto-drink Milk, including your own.

- As addiction grows, you may find yourself unable to live, without carrying a Baby 24 hours a day. Suffering a Zero Action Points Debuff, without a Baby in your arms or inventory.

Debuff...

Pining

Description... You can't go on, you miss having a little bundle of joy in your arms. You feel your energy sapping away, You need a Baby...

Action Points = 0

You know having the ability to automatically drink at no cost beyond risk of addiction whenever thirsty would be such a boon on survival that perhaps the player could effectively cure the negative aspects of the addiction ( while keeping auto drinking the milk produced) but only after having maxxed out the chem and alcohol addiction perks.

(Invictus already has items that can only be detected if you have other perks so it shouldn't be hard to do.)

In theory there are enough Doctors and items that cure all addictions are common enough to find that locking addiction immunity behind a super hard requirement wouldn't be too frustrating.

You know having the ability to automatically drink at no cost beyond risk of addiction whenever thirsty would be such a boon on survival that perhaps the player could effectively cure the negative aspects of the addiction ( while keeping auto drinking the milk produced) but only after having maxxed out the chem and alcohol addiction perks.

(Invictus already has items that can only be detected if you have other perks so it shouldn't be hard to do.)

In theory there are enough Doctors and items that cure all addictions are common enough to find that locking addiction immunity behind a super hard requirement wouldn't be too frustrating.

Risk Reward, I'm playing on a super tough Survival at the moment. With a lot of super tough mods, everything is in short supply in my game. 37 Carry-weight, x300 damage for everyone, it's a lot of fun. 

Some of the stuff I'd like to see would be more addictions, as well as more dosing of stuff. Milk, Drugs, Alcohol ( there's a drinking blackout mod that would tie into this, Alcohol Effects. ) Violate has a person tap a Syringe, but never give you it.

The Breast expansion could tie in nicely with one of my favourite mods, Fallout 4 Nude Basics, if the author un-deletes it. or Radmorphing Redux, if you are irradiated and producing Irradiated Milk. Producing Irradiated Milk, could also give the player a permanent Radiation increase hourly, depending on her Radiation and Milk produced.

My currently playing game, doesn't have addiction immunity, or Radiation immunity in it. The best you can get is 80%...

Auto-drinking... my Skyrim has auto-drinking, at full addiction. As well as stealing drinks to get their fix, with the mods Skooma Whore, and the auto-drinking, and more, add-on Skooma Whore Addicted.

On 5/21/2021 at 5:08 AM, Farsh-nuke said:

I can't believe it's gotten to 69 pages and no one has yet mentioned cheese production. To be fair I was reminded because of the Mighty boosh skit where the guy sings about cheese.

I will think about it

at least I can add some "Head Cheese"

I finally made it to Vault 81 and by sheer chance encountered what may be a bug or an oversight. This was the first time I encountered living NPCs that were pregnant thanks to the outfit framework but which were important NPCs I didn't feel comfortable enslaving so I took all four ranks of pickpocket right there and then as I had the perk points spare, I had a 90% chance to remove equipped guns and clothing but only a 45% chance to remove the baby bits.

Did you miss tying the items added by your mod into pickpocket chances or is it not possible or a deliberate choice? 45% seems a bit low after maxxing out pickpicket and being able to strip someone naked and disarm them without them noticing.

I don't overly mind but I picked cbbe slim as I prefer that aesthetic so I'd rather not have the overseer of Vault 81 and other named npcs be pregnant and thought pickpocket would work? Like I wouldn't mind if it was some dynamic thing and at some point the pregnant npcs would have their children but I dont think that's what is happening