3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

that is only part of the problem.

the main problem is that it causes the babies to exist in a container. which starts the scripts

I should look into solutions for it. but I am not that hopeful

Think it might have a solution if you make the script check for it's parent container.

23 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Think the problem with Esp Explorer is that it allows Stacks of items to be procured unlike the only single copy in it's Skyrim counterpart. I had issues when I tried it with DD and DCW in FO4

turns out to be really easy to fix this issue

there was another mod similar to ESPExplorer but I cannot seem to remember what it is called (I remember seeing it often enough but I cannot remember why)

Hey, i can't get the lactation perk, neither via collecting the magazine or by adding it with the player.addperk command, and even if i change the mcm options so milking doesn't require the perk it still says "you are not lactating" when i try to equip a milking machine

7 minutes ago, Termuking said:

Hey, i can't get the lactation perk, neither via collecting the magazine or by adding it with the player.addperk command, and even if i change the mcm options so milking doesn't require the perk it still says "you are not lactating" when i try to equip a milking machine

are you playing as a Male or female?

14 minutes ago, Termuking said:

Female

I will have to think about this one

so a couple of things for you to do now

1a. Add this to C:\Users\YOURUSERIDHERE\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini (or Fallout4Custom)

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

1b. Play the game and try to add the perk again by console and Magazine

1c. upload the file located here-> C:\Users\YOURUSERIDHERE\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

2. Upload the WDF & FPE Settings located here-> \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\

44 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have to think about this one

so a couple of things for you to do now

1a. Add this to C:\Users\YOURUSERIDHERE\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini (or Fallout4Custom)

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

1b. Play the game and try to add the perk again by console and Magazine

1c. upload the file located here-> C:\Users\YOURUSERIDHERE\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

2. Upload the WDF & FPE Settings located here-> \Fallout 4\Data\MCM\Settings\

FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.iniINVB_WastelandDairy.iniHere's everything

Papyrus.0.log

because I was never really happy with it, I decided to replace the Breast Control Perk with the Hypnotist perk. (and will be altering the perk mag to suit)

so this will do a few things

1. allows you to hypnotise someone into undressing themselves

2. allows you to hypnotise someone into a solo AAF scene (pose, masturbation, etc)

3. allows you to hypnotise someone into a Sex AAF scene with the player

4. change your faction for 60-180 seconds (to Raider & Gunner & Supermutant)

or

5. stealthboy effect

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

because I was never really happy with it, I decided to replace the Breast Control Perk with the Hypnotist perk. (and will be altering the perk mag to suit)

so this will do a few things

1. allows you to hypnotise someone into undressing themselves

2. allows you to hypnotise someone into a solo AAF scene (pose, masturbation, etc)

3. allows you to hypnotise someone into a Sex AAF scene with the player

4. change your faction for 60-180 seconds (to Raider & Gunner & Supermutant)

or

5. stealthboy effect

This...I like this idea! When will you put this in?

15 hours ago, KillinCuzICan said:

This...I like this idea! When will you put this in?

well, I have already have it scripted.

because it is based on an upcoming update to the wedding ring concept from FPE (if you give a wedding ring to someone, they will marry you) that if successful, a honeymoon will occur and you will have sex with them.

also a command will allow you to have sex with them at will (I made it from this)

so the basic idea works

so now I would like to expand both ideas a bit.

I would like a wearable(invisible) pocket watch with different upgrades (just an idea) this then spawns several aid objects

1. Silver Watch - Undress

2. Shiny Silver Watch - Undress and Solo

3. Shiny Gold Watch - Undress and Solo and Sex

4. Shiny Gold Digital Watch - Undress and Solo and Sex and faction

I am not entirely sure which way to do it yet.

update-> so the Aid idea is really weird (it simply doesn't work) also the watch is broken in workbench

but the MCM Commands do work

so I will work on it for a couple more hours before I cut it.

Edited by Invictusblade

I Need Help with Names

so I added a naming part to the script that allows the mod to instantly name Babies and Baby Creatures.

and I need help with all sorts of Names

to suit the following.

5+ names for each of the following

Alien
Synth
Bloatfly
Dogs
Radscorpion
Mutant Hound
Molerat
Cat
Radstag
Wolf
Mirelurk
Mutant Hound
Deathclaw
Ghoul
Angler
Bloodworm
Stingwing
FogCrawler
cave cricket
Rad-rat
Brahmin

brahmiff
Gazelle
Gatorclaw
Angler
RadRabbit
Molerat
Radstag
Supermutant
Hermit Crab
Radroach
Gulper
Wolf
Gorilla
Ghoulrilla
Hermit Crab
Yao Guai

edit-> so I am going to go basic with this

around 5 names per race with some of the more common races getting more names

for example, for Hermit Crabs, I am going to name them after the Scooby-Doo TV Show so Fred, Daphne, Velma and Shaggy.

15+ names for each of the following

as well as more regional names for Asian, Black, Ghoul, Hispanic and White Babies

also I am allowing bastardize names as well (so intended incorrect spelling names)

Edited by Invictusblade

Well, that's a lot. I'd post a fantasy name generator, but that wouldn't work out for bigger things.

Anyway, so there's a thing with this mod, the M8r98a4f2's Complex Item Sorter, and I wanted to ask if you if you would like to create a patch for it. Specifically ones in the form of 4estGimp's Enhancements, which uses CIS 1.9 that allows the player to only add the patches via MO2 aka Data folder.

Do you think we can have some sort of compatibility in form of appropriate INIs for those who create custom sorted items? You could coordinate with 4estGimp in the Collective Discord for that.

excuse me, i want to ask. i planted bloatfly egg and i got notification that im fertilized, but in the same time i get another notification from family planing that im pregnant. is it okay to get double? why i get doubled? and is there i can check the bloatfly egg month and health like family planning?

13 minutes ago, non_existing123 said:

excuse me, i want to ask. i planted bloatfly egg and i got notification that im fertilized, but in the same time i get another notification from family planing that im pregnant. is it okay to get double? why i get doubled? and is there i can check the bloatfly egg month and health like family planning?

so what kind of messages are they?

are they

"Now, Have to wait and see if that worked."

or

"Name has been impregnated by Bloatfly"

and you can check your pregnancy status by going into one of the MCM Debug menus

a quick question for everyone.

do you like the Syringer?

because I made a way to use the impregnation aid objects on a NPC (without using a Syringer)

but there is a problem, if you load the new aid objects into a Syringer and shoot at a faraway NPC then the player will be impregnated instead (because of how the above works)

is this a problem?

because if everyone hates it then I will convert the rest of the aid objects.

Just re-installed FO4 and running into an issue I haven't had before. Picking up any of the perk magazines from this mod causes an instant crash to desktop. If anyone has any idea what could cause that or how to fix this, would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Just wanted to come back and say it looks like I found out the issue, it was Def_UI. Not sure why this is but disabling that allows me to pick up the magazines as well as the PipBoy at the end of Vault 111 without a crash.

Edited by Sonofrome88
14 hours ago, vranina said:

I do not use syringes

2 hours ago, KillinCuzICan said:

Please keep them, they fit the theme of the mod well.

so what I decided to do is to add an option in MCM to enable or disable the syringer action.

26 minutes ago, Sonofrome88 said:

Just re-installed FO4 and running into an issue I haven't had before. Picking up any of the perk magazines from this mod causes an instant crash to desktop. If anyone has any idea what could cause that or how to fix this, would be greatly appreciated.

what about normal perk mags (from the base game), do they work?

Just now, Nimhloth said:

Just curious, I noticed you made an addon to integrate with Crime and Punishment but it hasn't been updated in quite some time. Is that addon is still working or needed, or have the features been integrated into the main WDF?

I have been focusing on FPE and WDF

and when you consider that Crimes and Punishment Pregnancies will be disabled if FPE is detected

the need for an addon is somewhat reduced.

and to be honest, I have no idea if I would able to downgrade WDF to suit C&P anymore