an idea method i came up with for myself. i made a new group called needs to be built etc. like FG build these. then i also like to preview what the item is or what will be built to see how it looks where it goes etc.

so i make a new grp i go through and add them to the grp for what i will batch build for my body of choice.

once i am happy with that.

note as i add different things that need to be built i re open the grp again and add them and save

i then select my body of choice. i also select that grp i made that contains the things that need to be built.

i then obviously have the build morphs alwasy ticked

i select batch build. 

and all the items in that list will be built.

obviously if your actual body is selected you can untick that

then batch build done. as a test go to one of those items and use preview on it.

play with a slider like the pregnant or belly or boobs and you should see change shape that will work now

start game and all good

1 hour ago, cecsicx said:

Can we get options to hide some of the food recipes? Would be nice to be able to hide some categories I know I'm not using anytime

It remains funny and gruesome that since Just business works by effectively killing the npc and creating a slave duplicate when you ask your slave to hand over their stuff you can also get dead baby bits and biomass etc... Is there a way to do anything with the baby bits without becoming a cannibal? Either way I agree with this.

11 hours ago, nightshad said:

@Invictusblade anything new yet : ) cause i wont install the newest FPE till this gets updated ? it might brake things 

I am pretty sure that I have updated the necessary stuff so you should be able to update whenever

I am working on a new version of Autonomy.

here's the beta (see attached)

future version of autonomy (not the beta)

so I have been working on a version that uses the Outfit framework to add a perk to random NPC's (similar to Overlays or Impregnation)

to enable them to have sex with each other

"so Raiders can be insanely horny and have sex with each other all of the time while BoS and Institute won't"

only a couple of things on the horizon for FPE and WDF

1. a few options in MCM (such as toggle the dead babies)

2. minor fixes (wherever they are)

3. don't know what else but maybe something will pop in the future

but the thing is that I barely play Fallout 4 anymore, and I have been the playing the following (and still haven't finished)

PC

Assassins Creed Valhalla

Cyberpunk 2077

Conan Exiles

Immortals Fenyx Rising

Watch Dogs Legion

The Outer Worlds

a few more

PS4 (no PS5 yet)

Ghost of Tsushima

COD WW2

Final Fantasy VII Remake

a few more

AAF_AutonomyEnhanced_v2.7z

Hello My attempts to find out why the game broke when shooting with a shotgun led to the next culprit - CBBE. I removed it and replaced it with Fusion girl. My madam was pregnant during the shift. When she gave birth, no baby appeared anywhere. I have noticed that other women who have recently given birth do not have babies in their inventory. I was still in the beginning and there was not a single baby born. Is this normal?

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*CWSS Redux.esp
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*XDI.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*WhatsYourName.esl
*SREP.esl
*INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp
*INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
*McMillanCS5.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*Better Vendor Stalls.esp
*CigaretteInMouth.esp
*Classic10mmEN.esp
*Commonwealth Captives.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*CompanionStatus.esp
*Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
*Custom Moans.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*FusionGirl.esp
HiPolyFaces.esp
*ImiUzi.esp
*Idiot Slut.esp
*Just Business.esp
*KLPostersAdult.esp
*LegendaryModification.esp
*LegendaryModification Enhanced.esp
*LightUp2.0.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*Lots More Facial Hair.esp
*Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp
*Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
*MiscHairstyle.esp
*More Scavenging Stations.esp
*NAC.esp
*NAC-FH.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*RSE_II_ReproductiveSystemEffects.esp
*1CAS_ServiceRifle.esp
*mso_sms.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*SkjAlert_All_DLC.esp
*Solarpower.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*Survivalist GoBags-Chem Station.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*TheKite_CaitSet.esp
*TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
*TheKite_ScoopDigger.esp
*TheKite_VTS.esp
*UnlimitedSettlementBudget.esp
*workingsettlers.esp
*X12Plasmacaster.esp
*AA12.esp
*CumNWealth_mutant.esp
*NAC-NW.esp
*Zaz Particles.esp
*indarello_animations.esp
*BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
*INVB_Resources.esp
*AGM_DLCwithLOD.esp
*PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
*settlemods_collection_201.esp
*SanctuaryRoundUp.esp
*RaiderSlaverCamp.esp
*Red Rocket Round Up.esp
*Sanctuary Hills - Repair and Cleanup.esp
*Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
*BetterSettlers.esp
*FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
*W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
*FPE_BabyAddons.esp
*INVB_Storyline.esp
*Chestnut Hill Station.esp
*MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
*BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
*Hot Mama NPCs Settlers and Bandits B.esp
*Beautiful Female Settlers v. 2.0 - BS Compatible - VMSR - NGR.esp
*MagnoCumGaudio.esp
*Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_MCG_Patch.esp
*GetDirty.esp
*CWSS and GetDirty Compatibility Patch.esp
*DP_CaravanShotgun.esp
*FlirtyCommonwealth.esp
*HK_MP5.esp
*HuK_ArdentAdditions.esp
*SSEX.esp
*SalvageBeacons.esp
*TheKite_CharredVaultSuit.esp
*VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
*Wasteland Heroines Replacer All in One_2.0.esp
*rxl_bp70_animations.esp
*M60.esp
*M60Overhaul.esp
*BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
*TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform_Replacer.esp
*FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
*BetterSettlersMostlyFemale.esp
*INVB_WhatsYourName.esp

@Invictusblade can i get some clear understanding of these extraction devices. pillory chairs bed etc. from what i see there are a large range of them that produce food and the name of the device matches some items to make it. like acid uses acid etc.

some produce 1 water symbol

some produce like happiness like the spanking one

do these devices all do the same thing ?

i was hoping that the said devices produced the material like acid will start putting acid in workshop not sure if it does

i have installed the later version and still have the same results. 

all the female npcs that use them grow really massive stomachs like hideous. some eventually walk backwards then get off the device then their stomach deflates. 

i cant see any items on them or in workshop,

its a little confusing and well the girls look disgusting with massive stomachs. 

sometimes the only way i can get them off is to start an aff animation with a companion to remove them then i tear it down.

the creature device does that random creature inpregnate ?

the baby one does that do that also?

44 minutes ago, pleasetryme said:

@Invictusblade can i get some clear understanding of these extraction devices. pillory chairs bed etc. from what i see there are a large range of them that produce food and the name of the device matches some items to make it. like acid uses acid etc.

some produce 1 water symbol

some produce like happiness like the spanking one

do these devices all do the same thing ?

i was hoping that the said devices produced the material like acid will start putting acid in workshop not sure if it does

i have installed the later version and still have the same results. 

all the female npcs that use them grow really massive stomachs like hideous. some eventually walk backwards then get off the device then their stomach deflates. 

i cant see any items on them or in workshop,

its a little confusing and well the girls look disgusting with massive stomachs. 

sometimes the only way i can get them off is to start an aff animation with a companion to remove them then i tear it down.

the creature device does that random creature inpregnate ?

the baby one does that do that also?

1. yes, they all work the same way

2. it should be delivered to the workshop every 24 hours(default for most items, it is more hours for more advanced objects)

3. so there is a couple of different baby Chairs

Baby Breeding "bah" produces a baby every 216 hours

Meat Lounger "bah" produces a biomeat every 108 hours

"bah" Impregnation Chair Impregnates a NPC

Creature Breeding "bah" produces an Egg or Womb every 108 hours

Hello Invictusblade,

i got a problem with the Enslave.

I tried this often. I shot on a lot of NPC but i get only the massage the NPC is resistance to Tranq Dart. (Settlers, Raider, Gunner and many more).

I didnt unterstand this.

Then i read your Enslavment description.

It says the following:

To capture Slaves, it requires a Special AutoCage Syringe in the Dairy workbench (requires 10x steel, 1x stimpak and 1x Lock Joint Syringe)

5 times i looking on all Wasteland Workbenches, but i didnt saw this Item. Only one with other requirements. See Picture.

(1x spring, 1x glass, 10xsteel, 1x ice cold syringe)

What can i do to make this work?

After de and install again(reinstall) the mod, now the Item is in the Workbench.

Mabye i forgot during the last installation the selection Enslave

If i dont install/select the Mod/Support Enslave in the installation, is the Item not in the Workbench? 

I tried with the Special AutoCage Syringe but i get only the message, is highly resistance. What did i need for a successful enslavement?

Hey so sorry if i am being a bit of an idiot but i have recently gotten all magazines and i am trying to find the cloning thingy but i have looked in the benches and can't see it any help would be great thanks.

Ok so i have found the clones but i can't seem to see a nora/player clone injection how do i clone myself please help me.

Hi - absolutely loving this mod but I've got one question about SCREAM.  Will there ever be a way to craft it / hints on where to find it?  I've been over the FRS where the notes are  multiple times with nothing to show for it.  Really only wondering because I want to use it on some of the raider bosses I've got in captivity who are notoriously stubborn.  But crafting it would be a fantastic bonus, too.   

8 hours ago, errant.red said:

Hi - absolutely loving this mod but I've got one question about SCREAM.  Will there ever be a way to craft it / hints on where to find it?  I've been over the FRS where the notes are  multiple times with nothing to show for it.  Really only wondering because I want to use it on some of the raider bosses I've got in captivity who are notoriously stubborn.  But crafting it would be a fantastic bonus, too.   

no, it is a macguffin,

I added somewhere that it has an really short shelf life (use-by-date) that ended before the player wakes up also there was a limited number of doses as well

8 hours ago, jondoes505 said:

hi i just recently downloaded this mod and i wanted to get the magazines using the console command but every time i type in "player.additem 04004EBA" for example, it would say script command not found. is there another command for this?

look at the WDF's MCM Commands (there is something for you)

Could you include compatibility in the description. Apologies if its silly or wrong to ask. It's just that I am new to modding. Thank you!

To be specific compatibility with Sex Em Up & AAF Violate.

1 hour ago, smithshah1990 said:

Could you include compatibility in the description. Apologies if its silly or wrong to ask. It's just that I am new to modding. Thank you!

To be specific compatibility with Sex Em Up & AAF Violate.

No

because it doesn't really matter

I designed this mod to require all, any and none of the sex mods (and more importantly Other Awesome Authors has designed FPE to do that before me)

and compatibility is a weird thing in Fallout 4 because it only applies to a select number of mods,

while nearly everything else is completely standalone

so in the future, Assume all mods are mostly standalone but pay attention to requirements and incompatibilities

On 5/1/2021 at 4:14 PM, errant.red said:

Damn! The EZ-Sadist is me is very sad.  Thanks again, though - this has been an amazing addition to the game.  

it is a fun bit of lore and since I use Just Business the "Scream" victims are like rewards for exploring lore.

I am loving the storytelling and the set dressing this mod adds. Even if it is amusing that thanks to the way inventories and bodies work in Fallout 4 you can just find bits of baby in living settlers inventory and, once looted, the "pregnant sex slaves" revert to my standard cbbe slim body.

I have yet to actually do anything with the mod beyond finding loot lore and getting settlers because I'm on survival and haven't found enough of the mags yet but I still love it just for adding extra flavour to the world.

I did do a double take when I found the sex slave in the science center before I found the note lol. It actually explains those two giving the player the brush off.