8 hours ago, nightshad said:

thank you for the heads up : ) hoping the STD has MCM options to turn off if players dont want them : 3 keep up the good work : )

it has three options

STD Toggle - turns it off and on

STD Chance - chances of infection

STD New Creation - chances of creating an infection

then

men have a 1 in 4 chance of infection

women have a 3 in 4 chance of infection

but all of this can be avoided with condoms

Is there still (or can there be) an option to just have generic human babies like FPE provided, rather than asian/black/hispanic/white vatieties? I set the "chances for a racial baby" slider all the way down to 1 (apparently 0 isn't allowed) but the babies continue to be born with some racial variety as part of their misc item name, so maybe I've misunderstood what that slider is for.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Is there still (or can there be) an option to just have generic human babies like FPE provided, rather than asian/black/hispanic/white vatieties? I set the "chances for a racial baby" slider all the way down to 1 (apparently 0 isn't allowed) but the babies continue to be born with some racial variety as part of their misc item name, so maybe I've misunderstood what that slider is for.

just don't have a racial perk (There is an option to remove the perks)

the slider only applies if you (or a NPC) have the perk

so this is the code for racial impregnation

and at the end of both if statements (in the else) is a command to impregnate(akMan)

while the perk will create a brand new NPC for the sole purpose of impregnating

If impregnated
		int random_seed = Utility.RandomInt(1, 100)
		if (random_seed <= INVB_Global_Racial_Baby_Chance.GetValue())
			if akMan.HasPerk(WLD_Perk_Racial_Asian)
				Actor tempActor = akMan.PlaceAtMe(ac_Father_Asian, abInitiallyDisabled = true) as Actor
				if akMan == PlayerREF
					tempActor.AddKeyword(fpfp_Father)
					tempActor.AddKeyword(fpfp_noDaddy)
				else
				endif
				Impregnate(tempActor)
				tempActor.delete()
			elseif akMan.HasPerk(WLD_Perk_Racial_Black)
				Actor tempActor = akMan.PlaceAtMe(ac_Father_Black, abInitiallyDisabled = true) as Actor
				if akMan == PlayerREF
				else
				endif
				Impregnate(tempActor)
				tempActor.delete()
			elseif akMan.HasPerk(WLD_Perk_Racial_Hispanic)
				Actor tempActor = akMan.PlaceAtMe(ac_Father_Hispanic, abInitiallyDisabled = true) as Actor
				if akMan == PlayerREF
				else
				endif
				Impregnate(tempActor)
				tempActor.delete()
			elseif akMan.HasPerk(WLD_Perk_Racial_White)
				Actor tempActor = akMan.PlaceAtMe(ac_Father_White, abInitiallyDisabled = true) as Actor
				if akMan == PlayerREF
				else
				endif
				Impregnate(tempActor)
				tempActor.delete()
			else
				Impregnate(akMan)
			Endif
		else
			Impregnate(akMan)
		Endif	
	Endif

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

just don't have a racial perk (There is an option to remove the perks)

the slider only applies if you (or a NPC) have the perk

so this is the code for racial impregnation

and at the end of both if statements (in the else) is a command to impregnate(akMan)

while the perk will create a brand new NPC for the sole purpose of impregnating

Maybe I should have clarified that I'm talking about a female player or female NPCs being impregnated by other NPCs. I guess you're saying I need to remove the "racial perk" from all the male NPCs in order for the player or other women to give birth to generic non-racial babies?

13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Maybe I should have clarified that I'm talking about a female player or female NPCs being impregnated by other NPCs. I guess you're saying I need to remove the "racial perk" from all the male NPCs in order for the player or other women to give birth to generic non-racial babies?

lets start again

who in your game has the racial perk?

because you HAVE to give the perk to a NPC in order for this part of the script to work.

(granted if someone can add an racial perk to a group of NPC's in xEdit, such as adding Black Race perk to the Raiders of the "Black Male Raiders Release" mod)

so I am doing the final touches to the update

including a new magazine Called "Compression Technology"

and I cannot find a suitable image for the cover

so basically the new magazine adds a perk for technology to miniaturized the NPC and Creature Cages into Relay Grenades

and also crafting copies of the relay Grenades. (for example, Empty Relay Grenade(Added) + Deathclaw DNA + Deathclaw Relay Grenade = 2 Deathclaw Relay Grenades)

so the cover can be the following...

Genie (coming out of lamp)

Small Man / Giant Woman

Small Woman / Giant Man

Small Man with Small Woman

or maybe someone has a better name with cover image

v2.30a (sorry about that)

Fixed an Issue with FPE which requires a pass-along patch to these mods

FPE Below

(I fixed a bug with the Force Labour Quest, now it is three options (Enable Labour Quest, Normal NPC Birth and Frozen Pregnancy)

(also added a command to force start the labour quest)

v2.30

fixed an issue with White Male Babies and Babies drinking milk mesh not doing the animation

Added more content to INVB_Storyline (as well as having two different Versions (Living NPC's and Dead NPC's) or (Dead NPC's Only)

Added "Compression Technology" Mag and Perk to make Relay Grenades from Cages (NPC and Creatures)

Added More STD's from Family Planning Enhanced

Fixed IV Boxes

Added More Feeding Packs

(I thought I did more)

edit-> I forgot the hint for the new magazine

"At a High Tech Firing Range"

I report

I had a child in Senchuari and several babies in the closet. Several women and my madam were pregnant. I'm updating this mod. Shortly afterwards I received a message that it was time for my madam to give birth / she was in an advanced pregnancy /. I'm teleporting to Diamond City. There I received a message that a baby in Senchuari had become a child and a child from Rangers Cabin had become an adult. I'm going back to Century. I searched carefully, several times the settlement - the two children who were supposed to be there are gone. I'm running a mod for settler management. He also does not report having children in Sench. The babies are standing in the closet. I'm going to the Rangers cabin. There I kill two raiders and see ghul settlers. I talked to him and she asked if there was a settlement where she could go. I'm sending her to the Red Rocket. I return to Senchuari and immediately find the two children who were not there before. I hope this report was useful.

On 4/13/2021 at 3:04 AM, Invictusblade said:

lets start again

who in your game has the racial perk?

because you HAVE to give the perk to a NPC in order for this part of the script to work.

(granted if someone can add an racial perk to a group of NPC's in xEdit, such as adding Black Race perk to the Raiders of the "Black Male Raiders Release" mod)

That's a great question, I really don't know. For example several settlers gave birth to "asian babies" and I don't think I have any installed mods adding that perk to anyone. In fact, I think these pregnancies probably started under the old FPE before I upgraded to FPER.

I'll try getting some settlers newly impregnated by random human NPCs and then force them to give birth to see what happens... maybe this was just an upgrade-related fluke.

6 hours ago, vranina said:

I report My game broke and went to the desktop when shooting with a shotgun. After many hours of testing different mods, I found that this mod causes this.

except I never change anything about shotguns or most NPC's or human race or projectiles.

more than likely, you found your mod limit (which is the number of mods until Fallout 4 starts to run funny)

also I just tested with a new game with only my mods installed and it worked perfectly (110 active mods)

granted I did test with an existing game with all of the mods enable and it crashed strangely (Fostech worked but Beretta 470 didn't) (245 active mods)

(btw I do count ESL's because they do have an effect)

about mod limits, I noticed with my game at least

that I have an esp/esm limit of around 110-120's before the game crashes

and around a total limit of around 300 mods

Just got finished reading through the page for this mod and pages 55-65 after it. I saw you have looked at Raider Reform School and designed a little to reflect/compliment it, I approve and I have you can do more work to compliment it. An updated list of enslavable npcs to mirror the ones he has if nothing else.

I am just getting MO2 to work with Fallout 4 but will soon be starting a fresh modes play with your mod and Raider Reform School in it.

The number one thing I would say this mod needs at this point is a wiki or something so there's one go to place noobs can look for answers without looking through 65 pages of discourse and development here to find the answers. Just simple stuff you get asked all the time like why the naming convention, where are the magazines and what are the requirements. Plus it would give you a place to put detailed step by step solutions if you wanted to make more complex quests. 

I am genuinely interested in your lore and storyline, that's why I have read through these pages and if I need to follow a walkthrough later on because I'm an idiot so be it. (Though I gather the mod isn't at that stage yet)

I second the idea of penis milking machines for player and settlers. Perhaps with integration with Raider Reform School? 

Beyond that I just want to applaud your efforts you know what you want to do with this mod and clearly are doing it well

I have to confess as ridiculous as it may be when you mentioned a compression system I did wonder if this means there might be the option to have shrunken settlers or what have you? I assume there are sound programming reasons not to but if it's not going to break the game or give you a headache to create then having foot high npcs would be fun. Of course once that exists then there's all kinds of possibilities and you don't need to worry about them so I get it

Anyway good luck, I hope 2020 and 2021 haven't been too hard on you and yours. I look forward to playing your mod

Ha, never really had a plan for the mod, (it was a simple Impregnation mod to begin with)

but personally, I am still surprised by the new content I am making

I honestly thought that some other bright spark would have created some of the content before I had a chance to.

11 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Beyond that I just want to applaud your efforts you know what you want to do with this mod and clearly are doing it well

I have to confess as ridiculous as it may be when you mentioned a compression system I did wonder if this means there might be the option to have shrunken settlers or what have you? I assume there are sound programming reasons not to but if it's not going to break the game or give you a headache to create then having foot high npcs would be fun. Of course once that exists then there's all kinds of possibilities and you don't need to worry about them so I get it

the Compression Technology is for some new recipes I have made

creation of more digital Grenades

11 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Just got finished reading through the page for this mod and pages 55-65 after it. I saw you have looked at Raider Reform School and designed a little to reflect/compliment it, I approve and I have you can do more work to compliment it. An updated list of enslavable npcs to mirror the ones he has if nothing else.

so I recently had an issue with releasing Enslaved NPC's (sometimes they simply won't work properly)

and I have one of those mods that keeps slaves in grenades (and they work consistently)

so I merged the two concepts.

I was going to simply override all of the cages with grenades (but I had forgotten how many cages I have made for the three mods)

then I made it so cages are analog and grenades are digital (and something digital can usually be copied which then boosted the appeal and requirements)

I get you, plus each faction in the main game gets its own unique throwable at some point. Artillery flares, vertibird flares, synth relay grenades, it seems fitting that a mod of this size should have it's own faction related grenades. 

Anyway it seems I am much luckier than I thought and my modded fallout 4 game is working without having to make sacrifices or do real detective work. I now just need to be careful I don't break it again so I'm going to be looking at the aaf animations for stability before I commit to a new run.  

Hello hello.

First of all, thx for all the work with FPE and WDF. It is really nice (well, don't know if nice is the right word, but I like it^^)

Also, i have noticed that when i upgraded this last version, I had not only to activate the crlear and register baby addon, but actually to completely stop and restart FPE if not nobody was geting pregnant anymore. Don't know if that's general or if it was a conflict with a mod (I have aroud 200 so it is very possibly from my side)

I have a question though about the milking and drinking milk effect on breast size. milking is apprently only temporary, is it the same for drinking or is it an everlasting effect.

What about the sugar free bomb, are we supposed to find them or build them.

Anyway, thx again, great mods.

1 hour ago, moushna said:

Hello hello.

First of all, thx for all the work with FPE and WDF. It is really nice (well, don't know if nice is the right word, but I like it^^)

Also, i have noticed that when i upgraded this last version, I had not only to activate the crlear and register baby addon, but actually to completely stop and restart FPE if not nobody was geting pregnant anymore. Don't know if that's general or if it was a conflict with a mod (I have aroud 200 so it is very possibly from my side)

I have a question though about the milking and drinking milk effect on breast size. milking is apprently only temporary, is it the same for drinking or is it an everlasting effect.

What about the sugar free bomb, are we supposed to find them or build them.

Anyway, thx again, great mods.

1. I am not sure, it might depend on length of save game and a few other factors

2. I should really fix this, it should be an everlasting effect (I might remove this effect because it is annoying)

3. you craft it by adding a Suger Bombs and Addictol together (it cures WDF Addictions) btw it is based on the two historical food facts (one not so much)

3a. Cornflakes was developed to cure Masturbation

3b. Older Sugar-Free food used to give you the shits

I just want to clarify something as I have now got my mod manager working enough to try getting this mod and its partner to work. Is building morphs still required and if so what thing do I need to build the morphs of/with? I ask because I couldn't see any instructions within the installer and it actually said it was no longer required (I think) I understand why you might have pulled it out but I thought I'd double check,

28 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I just want to clarify something as I have now got my mod manager working enough to try getting this mod and its partner to work. Is building morphs still required and if so what thing do I need to build the morphs of/with? I ask because I couldn't see any instructions within the installer and it actually said it was no longer required (I think) I understand why you might have pulled it out but I thought I'd double check,

still required.

there is two things I mentioned that is somewhat required

1. Oppai Milkers (but you don't need the ESP of it)

2. CumWealth vs CumOverlays (there was an issue with choice)

27 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

still required.

there is two things I mentioned that is somewhat required

1. Oppai Milkers (but you don't need the ESP of it)

2. CumWealth vs CumOverlays (there was an issue with choice)

I already have the cum overlays and the oppai pasties. I did a batch build of damned near everything it seems using body slide studio but to avoid a later headache I'd like to know the name of what I'm supposed to be building morphs of so I can check. 

(after having cringed at reading through page after page of noobs asking the same questions of you it pains me to know I am being so thick here by the way)

Edit I just checked and rechecked. Yep the morphs are built. I just didn't see anything that said "Wasteland Dairy Framework Body Mesh" even your trademark naming convention of INVB whatever so I got confused. I probably won't actively do stuff with your mod until some way into the game because I'm going to be playing on a slightly less restrictive survival so it will take me time to get to a point where I have companions and want to play with this stuff but thank you all the same. 

1 hour ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I already have the cum overlays and the oppai pasties. I did a batch build of damned near everything it seems using body slide studio but to avoid a later headache I'd like to know the name of what I'm supposed to be building morphs of so I can check. 

(after having cringed at reading through page after page of noobs asking the same questions of you it pains me to know I am being so thick here by the way)

Edit I just checked and rechecked. Yep the morphs are built. I just didn't see anything that said "Wasteland Dairy Framework Body Mesh" even your trademark naming convention of INVB whatever so I got confused. I probably won't actively do stuff with your mod until some way into the game because I'm going to be playing on a slightly less restrictive survival so it will take me time to get to a point where I have companions and want to play with this stuff but thank you all the same. 

I don't understand

so quote me whatever I said about "Wasteland Dairy Framework Body Mesh"

just quote what I did or didn't say

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I don't understand

so quote me whatever I said about "Wasteland Dairy Framework Body Mesh"

just quote what I did or didn't say

General advice for trouble shooting mods

1. If "it doesn't get bigger" or "it doesn't change"

then tick Build Morphs in Bodyslide and build the meshes before complaining.

Literally your signature lol I have literally seen you tell people to refer to the signature when stuck except it lacks context. Raider Reform School explains that you need to build the bodyslide files for the baggy tank top and fuck me shoes with links to both. It explains it reasonably clearly. Of course I still got confused because he has an idea that relies on a deeper understanding of how body slide files and meshes work on npcs than I do even now. You don't have any context.

"Tick Build Morphs in Bodyslide" of what? "and build the meshes" of what?

I realise you have spent literally years going over and over this mod explaining how it works again and again and you've had months if not years between bouts of work on this mod so there's all this extra context to your words than I could possibly have.

To be clear I am 90% certain I did build the morphs without even realising it because I saw a whole bunch of extra stuff in the bodyslide files that isn't from my other mods so that has to be from wasteland dairy framework or family planning advanced and obviously I recognised the oppal pasties that are used in the mod.

Anyway after lots of trial and error I finally have all the mods I want, including yours working (well okay I haven't actually tested the AAF stuff yet but it come up with the pop ups that it installed correctly), I have performed my first merges and now I'm going to go eat and relax before I enjoy my new playthrough of Fallout 4. 

I will answer questions you have about my confusion regarding the meshes but it's no big deal.

Edit. I think I confused you by using quotation marks wrong, when I said "Wasteland Dairy Framework Body Mesh" I meant I was looking for something like that in the bodyslide files to build the morph to, not that you had said such a thing.

Sorry

7 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Literally your signature lol I have literally seen you tell people to refer to the signature when stuck except it lacks context. Raider Reform School explains that you need to build the bodyslide files for the baggy tank top and fuck me shoes with links to both. It explains it reasonably clearly. Of course I still got confused because he has an idea that relies on a deeper understanding of how body slide files and meshes work on npcs than I do even now. You don't have any context.

"Tick Build Morphs in Bodyslide" of what? "and build the meshes" of what?

I realise you have spent literally years going over and over this mod explaining how it works again and again and you've had months if not years between bouts of work on this mod so there's all this extra context to your words than I could possibly have.

To be clear I am 90% certain I did build the morphs without even realising it because I saw a whole bunch of extra stuff in the bodyslide files that isn't from my other mods so that has to be from wasteland dairy framework or family planning advanced and obviously I recognised the oppal pasties that are used in the mod.

Anyway after lots of trial and error I finally have all the mods I want, including yours working (well okay I haven't actually tested the AAF stuff yet but it come up with the pop ups that it installed correctly), I have performed my first merges and now I'm going to go eat and relax before I enjoy my new playthrough of Fallout 4. 

I will answer questions you have about my confusion regarding the meshes but it's no big deal.

Edit. I think I confused you by using quotation marks wrong, when I said "Wasteland Dairy Framework Body Mesh" I meant I was looking for something like that in the bodyslide files to build the morph to, not that you had said such a thing.

Sorry

everything, you have ever downloaded,

you go into bodyslide,

1. Select your Slider (usually at zero)

2. Tick Build Morphs

3. Batch Build...

4. select Everything

5. Build (and wait a bit)

Okay I definitely did that, thanks for the clarification.

I also thought you might like to know that one of the magazines you added has a typo. I think in sanctuary but possibly the vault. It was the lactation perk may and I picked it up as the female sole survivor. It's almost not worth mentioning but you might want to make a note to do a check next time you come out with an update