8 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

which perk requirements?

Crafting?

Impregnation?

Milking?

All of them :D

I think it would be great to have a "cheat" option in the MCM for testing purposes. If I start a new game I don't want to hunt for perks before testing a new feature.

Another question: does the current version of Wasteland Dairy support the newest Fusion Girl (version 1.61), or the older one (version 1.45)?

2 minutes ago, AWHA said:

All of them :D

I think it would be great to have a "cheat" option in the MCM for testing purposes. If I start a new game I don't want to hunt for perks before testing a new feature.

Another question: does the current version of Wasteland Dairy support the newest Fusion Girl (version 1.61), or the older one (version 1.45)?

no, for testing I cheated myself some of perk Mags (because with the exception of the companion perks and cannibal) those are the only ones required in the latest version.

as for Fusion Girl, I have no idea, I have been a bit slack in regards to other body types.

(I just had an idea about a way to customise some body morphs, but It will take a while to do them)

2 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

no, for testing I cheated myself some of perk Mags (because with the exception of the companion perks and cannibal) those are the only ones required in the latest version.

I see, so if I use console to get the Mags it should work?

2 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

as for Fusion Girl, I have no idea, I have been a bit slack in regards to other body types.

The latest FG version breaks compatibility with a lot of outfit mods, and many people are staying on the old version at least for now. So it looks like Wasteland Dairy still supports the old version which is good ?

56 minutes ago, thehotness said:

Hi, is there a way to remove Baby faction from the equippable babies in FO4edit? 
I saw the script INVB_Babyfaction on the babies - I'm assuming this is the script makes hostiles friendly? 

Is this safe to remove? 

Thanks. 

I forgot the update the page again

well the latest version of the mod has a new script called INVB_BabyholdingwFactions

which does the following

Has a MCM option with three choices - Baby Discounts, Enemy Friendly and None

I removed the Enemy Friendly parts from the Baby Faction so it is discounts and perk benefits only now

but the answer to your question is Yes, it is safe to remove

55 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I forgot the update the page again

well the latest version of the mod has a new script called INVB_BabyholdingwFactions

which does the following

Has a MCM option with three choices - Baby Discounts, Enemy Friendly and None

I removed the Enemy Friendly parts from the Baby Faction so it is discounts and perk benefits only now

but the answer to your question is Yes, it is safe to remove

Thank you invictus!!!! 

really appreciate all your work. Big reason to download the update. 

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I had a look at the first save game file, and I cleaned it up using ReSaver

I deleted a suspended Stacks entry (which may have caused the issue)

the problem is that I don't know if this file is going to CTD (I deleted stuff from ReSaver before but they end with CTD's but never a Suspended Stacks (so I don't know))

give it a try

edit-> I will have a look because I am not sure if I corrected it

edit-> try the save game from Saves_3, it may still ctd but I terminated the active scripts coming from NPC's

if this doesn't then I will make up another INVB_BabyFeeding script just for you (I know what is going on now, I think)

basically I originally made the script I had no checks whether a Player or NPC was feeding the baby (but the milk was coming from the players inventory)

while now I added some checks for it (but I think your game was caught in the middle)

(mind you, these are just theories)

btw Jesus Christ at your game time (and I thought I was bad when one of the games reached two or three days)

20d.2h.49m.20 days.2 hours.49 minutes

Saves.7z 10.06 MB · 0 downloads

Saves_3.zip 12.17 MB · 0 downloads

So try both files then? Is the stacked entity you deleted from your mod?

Oh my game time is pretty long coz that involved sleeping in-game for like 24 hours and I have been having fun with the settlement system. Been making some giant factories and traps that incorporated machines from better manufacturing like body decomposer and true cannibal overhaul with the remains recycler. Anytime one of my settlements get attacked the enemy corpses will get recycled, my settlers will get better guns and I get better resources like ballistic fiber. Im also a completionist so I try to do all the sidequests and visit every location lol I think my witcher 3 playthough was really long too

30 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So try both files then? Is the stacked entity you deleted from your mod?

Oh my game time is pretty long coz that involved sleeping in-game for like 24 hours and I have been having fun with the settlement system. Been making some giant factories and traps that incorporated machines from better manufacturing like body decomposer and true cannibal overhaul with the remains recycler. Anytime one of my settlements get attacked the enemy corpses will get recycled, my settlers will get better guns and I get better resources like ballistic fiber. Im also a completionist so I try to do all the sidequests and visit every location lol I think my witcher 3 playthough was really long too

try the _3 because I did remove the actual active scripts in that one.

if it fails then I will give you another script without the player only stuff so you can then unequip the babies from the 5+ NPC's that are holding them. (maybe you will have equip and unequip them)

edit-> uploaded the script

these might be the NPC's that have active scripts - ID's only

ff02ab14 - Settler (or something)

ff03a590 - Settler (or something)

ff029af4 - Settler (or something)

ff02b832 - Settler (or something)

2f1f - Piper

102249 - Curie

INVB_BabyFeeding.pex

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

try the _3 because I did remove the actual active scripts in that one.

if it fails then I will give you another script without the player only stuff so you can then unequip the babies from the 5+ NPC's that are holding them. (maybe you will have equip and unequip them)

edit-> uploaded the script

these might be the NPC's that have active scripts - ID's only

ff02ab14 - Settler (or something)

ff03a590 - Settler (or something)

ff029af4 - Settler (or something)

ff02b832 - Settler (or something)

2f1f - Piper

102249 - Curie

INVB_BabyFeeding.pex 6.89 kB · 0 downloads

Cait was also holding a baby. Is that included here too? Thanks again so much for helping me with this

So i tried it the saves 3 and the pex file separately and together and it still didnt work. Btw I think 1.6 messed up equipping babies plus gave me a static baby when they were fine moving before and now i dont get overlays when drinking milk/semen. The regular babies that are not yet equippable from FPE are doing just fine. So now I have these problems plus the notification bug

I have tried the rad away milk but it does not seem to be reducing the breast size, is there any other way? Things are getting a little out of hand, I cranked up the morph powers to test things out, and now, well I can't seem to revert back to the original body. Even using the Family planing repair option after pregnancy. I have tried just about everything, and I can't seem to get them back to a reasonable shape. lol, I took 5 or 6 of the milk rad away combination and didn't do anything. I will try that again unless someone else has a idea. Thanks for the help if anyone has a idea to try.

16 hours ago, AWHA said:

does the current version of Wasteland Dairy support the newest Fusion Girl (version 1.61), or the older one (version 1.45)?

FG 1.61 improved the mesh and (I think) some bone weights, and changed the name of the base body, but no sliders have been added/removed/renamed since 1.45 so I expect this should support both versions with no problem.

6 hours ago, chanfanloong1 said:

Can anyone help me I can milk myself or other 

so there are three(+ more in the next update) different version of each "bah" is Blood, Milk and Semen

1. Sterilise Empty "Bah" Bag which is an ingestible when used it will give a bag of "bah"

2. Simple "Bah" Machine - Wear it and you get "Bah" based on your MCM Settings - May NOT Change body (NPC usage is now slower but lasts forever (Options in MCM))

3. "Bah" Machine - Wear it and you get "Bah" based on your MCM Settings - May Change body (NPC usage is now slower but lasts forever (Options in MCM))

4. Workshop Furniture - Only works for NPC's (NPC usage is now slower but lasts forever (Options in MCM))

5 hours ago, nufndash said:

I have tried the rad away milk but it does not seem to be reducing the breast size, is there any other way? Things are getting a little out of hand, I cranked up the morph powers to test things out, and now, well I can't seem to revert back to the original body. Even using the Family planing repair option after pregnancy. I have tried just about everything, and I can't seem to get them back to a reasonable shape. lol, I took 5 or 6 of the milk rad away combination and didn't do anything. I will try that again unless someone else has a idea. Thanks for the help if anyone has a idea to try.

I will have a look

2 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Went back to ver 1.55 fixed the baby equipping problem and babies not drinking from companion/npc inventories problem. Still have the notification bug but atleast for now i only have that problem.

so I assume that the saves failed and the script didn't work

also what baby Equipping problem?

13 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

so I assume that the saves failed and the script didn't work

also what baby Equipping problem?

Yes the saves and script failed.

The baby equipping problem was you can no longer hold babies properly. Npc/companion would try to raise their hands to hold baby but then stop. Only solution was to unequip and reequip baby like 2 times.  Also floating static baby. This is what i mean

20200731_163348.jpg

20200801_111158.jpg

So something weird happened I believe someone mentioned this before about baby creatures turning hostile. Well it just happened to me. I have 2 deathclaw hatchlings in my vault 88 and they grew up enough that theyre about the same size as an adult deathclaw but then suddenly they decided they wanted to kill my cage tamed/beastmaster tamed Deathclaw Atlas who is the same level as them 81. He wasnt gonna die of course coz of beastmaster mod but the deathclaw hatchlings only bullied him and never harmed the settlers on purpose but the chaos is making them very unhappy.

Also Curie might be doing someone else behind my back coz she somehow managed to birth a black baby even tho her 2 other kids are white ?

20200802_145929.jpg

52 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So something weird happened I believe someone mentioned this before about baby creatures turning hostile. Well it just happened to me. I have 2 deathclaw hatchlings in my vault 88 and they grew up enough that theyre about the same size as an adult deathclaw but then suddenly they decided they wanted to kill my cage tamed/beastmaster tamed Deathclaw Atlas who is the same level as them 81. He wasnt gonna die of course coz of beastmaster mod but the deathclaw hatchlings only bullied him and never harmed the settlers on purpose but the chaos is making them very unhappy.

Also Curie might be doing someone else behind my back coz she somehow managed to birth a black baby even tho her 2 other kids are white ?

20200802_145929.jpg

1. I believe the reason I gave last time was, sometimes pets(creatures) go violent for no apparent reason, (an interruption between factions) think of it as the same as a dog barking at a post man (but Imagine it is a Deathclaw instead). (Personally I am fine with these random acts of violence (as long as it is random, not recurring))

2. yeah, Fallout and FPE doesn't control race like that (There is no Redguard or Nord) so babies can have a different skin colour from their parents.

24 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

1. I believe the reason I gave last time was, sometimes pets(creatures) go violent for no apparent reason, (an interruption between factions) think of it as the same as a dog barking at a post man (but Imagine it is a Deathclaw instead). (Personally I am fine with these random acts of violence (as long as it is random, not recurring))

2. yeah, Fallout and FPE doesn't control race like that (There is no Redguard or Nord) so babies can have a different skin colour from their parents.

So yeah i decided to give those 2 deathclaw hatchlings a timeout and sent them to a kingsport lighthouse. I guess on the way there they became fullgrown adults and decided to murder my settlers lmao

Btw tbe synth bit is weirdly cute lol

20200802_085250.jpg

so my next patch is coming sooner than I expected

mainly bug fixes

I fixed the Milk Morph problem

Editing the Help File / Hints

also the Hostile Creature Caging Syringe (still a little bit of work left to do, Perk Mags and crafting left to do(need to find the right balance with this one))

Does anyone have any problems that no one has discussed yet?