4 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Thanks for answering my dumb questions :)

One more: how does this work for NPCs? If I equip the Milk Machine on an NPC will it morph the NPC?

yes, it should morph NPC's

I should mention that you need empty Milk Bottles or Sterilise Milk Bottles if you using the default version

Repeating cost a lot more resources

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

yes, it should morph NPC's

I should mention that you need empty Milk Bottles or Sterilise Milk Bottles if you using the default version

Repeating cost a lot more resources

So, drinking milk seems to morph my character, but the Milk Pasties don't seem to do anything. I equip them and have Milk Bottles in my inventory, but nothing happens.

How do I get an NPC to drink milk? Is it not possible?

44 minutes ago, AWHA said:

So, drinking milk seems to morph my character, but the Milk Pasties don't seem to do anything. I equip them and have Milk Bottles in my inventory, but nothing happens.

How do I get an NPC to drink milk? Is it not possible?

well did you get the meshes for Oppai Milk Pasties? (You don't need the esp)

NPC's don't drink milk but you can inject them with a syringer version of it

8 minutes ago, vranina said:

It would be nice to record a guide on YouTube or somewhere else.

maybe someone else (my upload is terrible)

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

well did you get the meshes for Oppai Milk Pasties? (You don't need the esp)

NPC's don't drink milk but you can inject them with a syringer version of it

maybe someone else (my upload is terrible)

I got it to work now. Thanks for the help.

Would love to see this mod work like Milk Mod Economy, so that you just set an NPC as Milkmaid and the milk/morphing will gradually happen over time.

so I have been doing a couple of minor things such as adding dead pregnant chicks on certain locations

and recently added effectively brainwashed pregnant chicks to a couple locations (they seem to like a particular part of corvega factory that I didn't place them at)

so the brief story is there was a new enslavement drug called "Scream" which completely breaks the minds of anyone who uses them leaving them as a hollow husk

(This drug is unplayable and most likely never will exist in this game because simply I don't to add it)

so here is a question or two for anyone

do you want a patch for the mod to remove the added stuff? (such as Notes, NPC's, etc)

and for players who want more of this kind of content. what locations do you want content at?

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so I have been doing a couple of minor things such as adding dead pregnant chicks on certain locations

and recently added effectively brainwashed pregnant chicks to a couple locations (they seem to like a particular part of corvega factory that I didn't place them at)

so the brief story is there was a new enslavement drug called "Scream" which completely breaks the minds of anyone who uses them leaving them as a hollow husk

(This drug is unplayable and most likely never will exist in this game because simply I don't to add it)

do you want a patch for the mod to remove the added stuff? (such as Notes, NPC's, etc)

and for players who want more of this kind of content. what locations do you want content at?

i like what you are doing, it motivates us to explore those old and forgotten places

On the topic of brainwashing, I would love to see anything that would involve the player being brainwashed to be a milk cow that has to return to the farm a certain intervals, or goes out a captures other women for brainwashing to be milk cows.

Having supermutant babies around breaks Rogue Sexbot's infiltrations and making unpleasant bug with dialogue. I suspect Raider Pet is also getting this problem.

I shot multiple FEV growth ammo at Piper holding kid thru harmless syringe and nothing happened, thou it didn't looked harmless (blood and stuff).

9 hours ago, ElsissSurana said:

On the topic of brainwashing, I would love to see anything that would involve the player being brainwashed to be a milk cow that has to return to the farm a certain intervals, or goes out a captures other women for brainwashing to be milk cows.

I doubt I will do anything like this

however I do have a idea(based on this) of being addicted to Special Milk which could only be milked from Parsons Creamery once per bah

but this may take a while

5 hours ago, houdini said:

Having supermutant babies around breaks Rogue Sexbot's infiltrations and making unpleasant bug with dialogue. I suspect Raider Pet is also getting this problem.

I shot multiple FEV growth ammo at Piper holding kid thru harmless syringe and nothing happened, thou it didn't looked harmless (blood and stuff).

mod interactions are a pain and I don't play those two mods so if anyone else has a solution, feel free to post a fix

I will have a look at those syringes

4 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

Hey Invictusblade I found a bug in the TortureDevices milking chair, if the player has more than two bottles in the inventory the chair will be in an infinite loop.

it was a proof of concept which I may revisit when and if the next version of TortureDevices come out

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

mod interactions are a pain and I don't play those two mods so if anyone else has a solution, feel free to post a fix

I think changing way of getting supermutants to be friendly would be enough. This dialouge bug is happening because rogue sexbot is assuming that player is a supermutant hence PC is starting forced conwersations that NPCs should.

On 7/25/2020 at 3:19 PM, Xenobia@445 said:

Hello just wondering how long does it take for settlers to produce the breast milk and semen bag i have them equiped with the milk and cum machines but they dont seem to produce them. am i missing something.

I decided to alter the script a bit so it doesn't require any resources for NPC's, now it lasts forever but will take longer to generate product(Milk, Semen and Blood)

edit-> I might have it act like the furniture so it gives you a product every ingame day (Only when NPC's wear it)

edit-> I have made it act like the furniture so it gives you a product every ingame day or so (Only when NPC's wear it) got it somewhat working

extended it to include the Baby, Blood, Creature, Meat and Semen versions of the furniture.

I also removed the female overlay pasties (I did a bad job with them)

and because of the changes to NPC milking, I am changing the overlay script to exclude NPC's

list of issues I have at the moment

Still working on the gamehours issue I have

Cannot get the script to add items to the workshop instead the NPC's will have them on their body (I would like to change this and not sure how)

whenever the baby pack user "gives" birth, the pack unequips without removing the pregnant belly (not sure why)

15 hours ago, houdini said:

I think changing way of getting supermutants to be friendly would be enough. This dialouge bug is happening because rogue sexbot is assuming that player is a supermutant hence PC is starting forced conwersations that NPCs should.

I changed it up a bit so it doesn't use the vanilla faction instead it uses copies instead

A few questions and a potential bug report:

Question: What does the mad cow virus actually do?

Question: Where do I find the infected milker? Also are there blood/cum versions of the same? I've not seen these at any merchants to date.

Potential Bug: When butchering babies into bits using the workbenches supplied in this mod, the notification window (after butchering) says "this baby will now be brought up by [settlement]". Seems like a harmless UI bug but after a while the baby does seem to grow up in the settlement.

I'm having this problem where I don't get to know if the mod is active or not.

This is what I did.

For preparation I've downloaded and installed Animations Addons and Fixes (I was already using Family Planning Enhanced). It screwed up my penises. If I use the penis patch during the installation I get the almighty "mid-air dick", if I don't use it becomes just a stick pointing downwards or upwards inside the body. It worked fine before. This is a problem, but I believe it's unrelated to what is to follow:

Then I've installed 1.55 and 1.55_Impregnation and run the game. I get no particular problems (aside from the one beforementioned), but I don't see any change. If I go in the MCM menu I see there's a Wasteland Dairy Framework tag, but it just says "Missing Plugins: INVB_WastelandDairy.esp". Now, the file does appear in the load order and it's indeed active, so what am I doing wrong here?

5 hours ago, camistrie said:

Question: Where do I find the infected milker? Also are there blood/cum versions of the same? I've not seen these at any merchants to date.

This is a Good question! 

I've had Wasteland Dairy a long time now and never come across the infected milker either.

Looking forward to an answer?‍♀️

22 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I decided to alter the script a bit so it doesn't require any resources for NPC's, now it lasts forever but will take longer to generate product(Milk, Semen and Blood)

edit-> I might have it act like the furniture so it gives you a product every ingame day (Only when NPC's wear it)

edit-> I have made it act like the furniture so it gives you a product every ingame day or so (Only when NPC's wear it) got it somewhat working

extended it to include the Baby, Blood, Creature, Meat and Semen versions of the furniture.

I also removed the female overlay pasties (I did a bad job with them)

and because of the changes to NPC milking, I am changing the overlay script to exclude NPC's

list of issues I have at the moment

Still working on the gamehours issue I have

Cannot get the script to add items to the workshop instead the NPC's will have them on their body (I would like to change this and not sure how)

whenever the baby pack user "gives" birth, the pack unequips without removing the pregnant belly (not sure why)

I changed it up a bit so it doesn't use the vanilla faction instead it uses copies instead

Alright will have to wait for the update thanks.

11 hours ago, camistrie said:

A few questions and a potential bug report:

Question: What does the mad cow virus actually do?

Potential Bug: When butchering babies into bits using the workbenches supplied in this mod, the notification window (after butchering) says "this baby will now be brought up by [settlement]". Seems like a harmless UI bug but after a while the baby does seem to grow up in the settlement.

5 hours ago, Astrarella said:

This is a Good question! 

I've had Wasteland Dairy a long time now and never come across the infected milker either.

Looking forward to an answer?‍♀️

now, it has been a while since I made the idea of the infected Milker (I cannot actually remember the reason behind it except maybe as a test) and the mad Cow Virus.

I think the basic idea is that we were talking about milk COW Economy, and I started thinking of a modifier to milk production.

the Mad Cow does three things (I should think about reducing Intelligence in sufferers)

1. Doubles milk production. (2 bottles to 4 bottles)

2. Doubles breast size increases (0.05 to 0.10 size)

3. Halves milking time (depends now)

I have added a consumable that gives the Player(Potion) and NPC(Syringe) the mad Cow Virus (and you inject them again to remove the virus)

6 hours ago, Khrone said:

I'm having this problem where I don't get to know if the mod is active or not.

This is what I did.

For preparation I've downloaded and installed Animations Addons and Fixes (I was already using Family Planning Enhanced). It screwed up my penises. If I use the penis patch during the installation I get the almighty "mid-air dick", if I don't use it becomes just a stick pointing downwards or upwards inside the body. It worked fine before. This is a problem, but I believe it's unrelated to what is to follow:

Then I've installed 1.55 and 1.55_Impregnation and run the game. I get no particular problems (aside from the one beforementioned), but I don't see any change. If I go in the MCM menu I see there's a Wasteland Dairy Framework tag, but it just says "Missing Plugins: INVB_WastelandDairy.esp". Now, the file does appear in the load order and it's indeed active, so what am I doing wrong here?

1. unfortunately that is a problem with fallout 4, there are subtle differences between sex mods (with one mods, it works fine with others, not so much)

2. I don't know what is going on with MCM (but try again in a couple days time when I update the mod next)

edit-> I am still working on an issue I have with the workshop mechanic

basically the Baby Breeding "Chair" is set at 216 Hours(9 Days) per baby and there is a MCM to change this.

but the MCM number change doesn't work properly so I am working on this then I Post the update (unless I think of anything else to add)

edit->I am starting to think that I just going to remove the options for the game hours because I don't know what is going on

lets use the example of Baby Breeding "Chair" or Pack.

with a global value of 216.00 and a MCM setting of 24.

it first waits 216 game hours to do the first cycle and then sometimes it will cycle every 24 game hours.

and I started a new game and it still does the same things.

Blood, Semen and Milk should take 24 game hours per cycle

Meat should take 108 game hours per cycle

Babies and Creatures should take 216 game hours per cycle

So I wanted to ask which one is the instant birth syringe? Is it the quick preggo one coz I used it and didnt give birth also I've fired the fev growth mutatiom syringe at my settler who was holding (equipped) revived ghoul baby but it didn't turn into a child. I also used the injector on myself while having a revived synth baby backpack and it still didnt work. Am i doing something wrong?

Edit:

I just encountered this bug where the baby needs to be fed and I have like 38 breast milk in my inventory i also have 2 baby feeding packs but then it said no breast milk found then the baby died.

2 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So I wanted to ask which one is the instant birth syringe? Is it the quick preggo one coz I used it and didnt give birth also I've fired the fev growth mutatiom syringe at my settler who was holding (equipped) revived ghoul baby but it didn't turn into a child. I also used the injector on myself while having a revived synth baby backpack and it still didnt work. Am i doing something wrong?

Edit:

I just encountered this bug where the baby needs to be fed and I have like 38 breast milk in my inventory i also have 2 baby feeding packs but then it said no breast milk found then the baby died.

I will have a look at problems tomorrow

I do know there is a problem with FEV Growth on Babies if you have an autoloot mod installed (I do like Lootman if it wasn't for this problem and CTD when looting armors from corpses)

which kind of Baby because you said Ghoul baby above (same baby?)

(because if it was a ghoul or supermutant then it might require Radioactive Milk instead)

I thought I had written it somewhere

(well, that is a problem is this mod, I keep adding and changing shit all of the time)

edit->I have decided to add all of the info from the download page to MCM, hopefully it would work)

I will have a look at problems tomorrow

I do know there is a problem with FEV Growth on Babies if you have an autoloot mod installed (I do like Lootman if it wasn't for this problem and CTD when looting armors from corpses)

which kind of Baby because you said Ghoul baby above (same baby?)

(because if it was a ghoul or supermutant then it might require Radioactive Milk instead)

I thought I had written it somewhere

(well, that is a problem is this mod, I keep adding and changing shit all of the time)

edit->I have decided to add all of the info from the download page to MCM, hopefully it would work)

Oh the ghoul baby was with the settler i have the synth baby on me does it need synth oil as milk? Idk which baby died i just got a notification of it if the baby is with a settler do i need to make sure that settler has the appropriate milk?

Ok so i just encountered this super weird bug. After reviving some eggs (Deathclaw, mirelurk king and queen and radscorpion) and having them in my inventory plus a human baby on my back during baby feeding time the notification won't stop it keeps coming up "the baby needs milk. . . Feeding time" on a loop and it doesn't seem to be consuming the breast milk in my inventory or in the inventories of my companions carrying their own babies. I went with different saves further back but it keeps happening during feeding time. I even tried turning off baby feeding and dropping the eggs into cribs but it's stuck ?

also is the creature offspring extractor the "instant birth" coz when i used it it said "gave birth" but right after it said "rejected the injection"