16 minutes ago, camistrie said:

Trying to find the vault 81 implantation technology magazine (for the new furniture) but having no luck. I have all the other vault 81 mags from the previous versions. Trying not to use cheats. Any help?

I should really check if it works (some magazines have disappeared)

look for a completely useless storeroom near the medical clinic (look for a chair)

I have a couple of adult clones and combat clones following me around. They have no dialog options.

What is their intended use - and how do I get rid of them?

Also - I keep running into sex slaves and breeders, who are just decoration.

Where do we find the backstory on Scream - that made them that way?

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

I have a couple of adult clones and combat clones following me around. They have no dialog options.

What is their intended use - and how do I get rid of them?

Also - I keep running into sex slaves and breeders, who are just decoration.

Where do we find the backstory on Scream - that made them that way?

1. They should have an inventory armor called Loyally Switch, make them wear that inside a settlement to return them into settlers (Remove any given weapons or armors from them first) (Otherwise there is a syringe that you can use to turn them back)

2. Basically it is a method to get Eggs or bah (as well as adding to a storyline-ish) (but I will adding an addon ESP to turn off said features)

3. The full backstory is yet to be revealed but there is a couple of notes somewhere(minor area of a major location(it contains a Zoo)) that gives extra insight to the storyline.

I found this mod, and its made me want to try out FO4 moding again. 

Could i get some advice please.  

At first i started using Fusion Girl, but wasnt noticing any body changes *mcm settigns were all 10 morph power* but other things like pregnacny belly worked, and rad moprhing worked.  I also couldnt find any of the infected milker or the like.

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I found this mod, and its made me want to try out FO4 moding again. 

Could i get some advice please.  

At first i started using Fusion Girl, but wasnt noticing any body changes *mcm settigns were all 10 morph power* but other things like pregnacny belly worked, and rad moprhing worked.  I also couldnt find any of the infected milker or the like.

check your MCM settings also which Fusion Girl are you using (because I believe it has been changed but I don't know how(I don't use it))

2 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

i updated to the latest version but now i cant find any pregnant woman in the commonwealth, it seems impregnation is not working

I am not sure, there is a flaw with the Impregnation addon and that is it relies too much on armorkeywords.esm so if your game doesn't use the outfits from that mod then it won't work

16 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

I was using the current version, but i just caned it all and went back to using CBBE again since i was  having other issued with fusion girl npc's ocbp going weird.

I don't use it so I don't know that much about it unfortunately but I know there was a version change which may have mess stuff up.

I am thinking about making a new addon mod called INVB_Enslavement

so the basic idea is a syringe(or something on their corpse) that clones the unique enemy NPC as a friendly settler or follower.

this is designed for an upcoming idea for an Raiders Reform School integration mod

now I haven't figured out all of the moving part just yet. (and lore) but...

I have 4 ideas for items

1. Soul Ripper Syringe - completely steals their body and soul, leaving nothing behind (cannot steal their stuff)

2. Soul Stealer Syringe - copies their soul and leaves them unharmed (Allows you to kill them and steal their stuff)

3. Soul Source - holds their soul in your inventory (if you kill them before injecting them)

4. simple SCREAM syringe - that replaces them with a follower version

like I said, I still haven't figured out the concepts behind it

Hi again :)

Still trying to find one of them infected milkers to play around with but no dice.  I tried help "infected milker" but it doesnt show up in the help like the normal milk machines do.

I poked around about in FO4 edit to see if i could find a location hint for it and noticed the infected one was flaged to be ignored.  Is it safe enough to edit it to normal or is it set like that for reasons for the mod?

2 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Hi again :)

Still trying to find one of them infected milkers to play around with but no dice.  I tried help "infected milker" but it doesnt show up in the help like the normal milk machines do.

I poked around about in FO4 edit to see if i could find a location hint for it and noticed the infected one was flaged to be ignored.  Is it safe enough to edit it to normal or is it set like that for reasons for the mod?

I can't honestly remember anymore.

I know I added a syringe and potion that add & removes the Virus

54 minutes ago, starlight4ever said:

Is there a hint about all the new perk mags? I really don't want to use console. 

the hints for the new perk mag (also I need to make some more for the update) (number 1 is in the current version, number 2 is in the next version)

Vault 81 "Implantation Chair Concept"

1. "Vault 81 - Storeroom inside an room." (Need to make it better)

Bubble Blabber (I forgot one (have to think one up))

1. "Everyone needs Good neighbors"

2. "for a young leader, he needs some relief"

I am Pregnant #13

1. "Crossroads of a County?"

2. "Moneyball Science"

How to Keep Slaves on A Bed

1. "If Raiders were Feds, Where would they keep their food?"

2. "Look there's a Zoo"

Cthulhu's Guide to Chemistry(Next Update) I need one for this on (have to think one up)

1. "Dante's Lab of Hell"

23 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

the hints for the new perk mag (also I need to make some more for the update) (number 1 is in the current version, number 2 is in the next version)

Vault 81 "Implantation Chair Concept"

1. "Vault 81 - Storeroom inside an room." (Need to make it better)

Bubble Blabber (I forgot one (have to think one up))

1. "Everyone needs Good neighbors"

2. "for a young leader, he needs some relief"

I am Pregnant #13

1. "Crossroads of a County?"

2. "Moneyball Science"

How to Keep Slaves on A Bed

1. "If Raiders were Feds, Where would they keep their food?"

2. "Look there's a Zoo"

Cthulhu's Guide to Chemistry(Next Update) I need one for this on (have to think one up)

1. "Dante's Lab of Hell"

thanks

So how do you decrease the breast size again from drinking radioactive milk/semen? My morph maximum was set to 1 with increments set to default 0.025 so increase wasnt as funny as the other dude's who posted about it but when I compare the size to my companions, my character's breasts are still bigger. Ive tried drinking atleast 6 radaway milk/semen already to get to normal size even set the maximum morph slider to 0 but they're still bigger than normal

Btw any progress on the notification bug fix?

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am not sure, there is a flaw with the Impregnation addon and that is it relies too much on armorkeywords.esm so if your game doesn't use the outfits from that mod then it won't work

holy shit im so dumb, forgot to enable the plugins in the vortex, sorry for make you waste your time

8 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So how do you decrease the breast size again from drinking radioactive milk/semen? My morph maximum was set to 1 with increments set to default 0.025 so increase wasnt as funny as the other dude's who posted about it but when I compare the size to my companions, my character's breasts are still bigger. Ive tried drinking atleast 6 radaway milk/semen already to get to normal size even set the maximum morph slider to 0 but they're still bigger than normal

Btw any progress on the notification bug fix?

so I managed to duplicate a bit of your problem. (but I resolved it by unequiping the babies)

so a couple more questions

1. did you unequip the babies from the offending NPC's I mentioned earlier?

2. did you remove all of the Breast Milk from your inventory to see if the message changes?

3. are the babies still babies?

all the milk im getting is [milk] breast milk and cant be used to feed baby. i have bottles . i have one [bottle] breast milk but i have no clue where it is from. my PC and companion are being milked and they make [milk] breast milk? any clue what is going on?

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I managed to duplicate a bit of your problem. (but I resolved it by unequiping the babies)

so a couple more questions

1. did you unequip the babies from the offending NPC's I mentioned earlier?

2. did you remove all of the Breast Milk from your inventory to see if the message changes?

3. are the babies still babies?

All the babies that were equipped when the notification bug started are now children i believe.

I havent tried removing all breast milk yet

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I don't know anymore

but try this save game (I removed some more stuff)

Saves_2020-08-07.7z 10.15 MB · 0 downloads

So yeah ive unequipped and just put all the babies in cribs that i know of and also have gotten rid of all breast milk in my inventory and those who had equipped babies before. Sometimes it would say "baby needs milk. . . no breastmilk found"  but most of the time it's the "feeding time" one

If i try that save wouldnt that be too far behind my current save/playtime

Edit:

So I cleaned my save using resaver (unattached instances) then also terminated all active scripts that says invb_baby feeding and you know what the notification bug stopped ?

Hopefully this savefile will not CTD. Thanks for all your help. Looking forward to the new update