17 minutes ago, wurmsrus said:

where is it supposed to be? it's possible I missed it or another mod changed something

there should be a storeroom of some kind with the vault-tec crates in that building.(but I have been wrong about rooms before so maybe there is an issue there)

(my reasoning is that they were simply storing the magazines there)

21 hours ago, farranya said:

The only thing i did differently was switched to fusion girl body type.

From my experience with a Fusion Girl mod is that the morph's dont work with Fusion Girl.  It could be just that it need's update for 1.75 FG, or there's something deeper going on with it.  FPE and RadMorphReduc both work with FG 1.75.

When i swaped back to my CBBE load the morphs from being milked (at max morph values) are fast and noticable

6 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

From my experience with a Fusion Girl mod is that the morph's dont work with Fusion Girl.  It could be just that it need's update for 1.75 FG, or there's something deeper going on with it.  FPE and RadMorphReduc both work with FG 1.75.

When i swaped back to my CBBE load the morphs from being milked (at max morph values) are fast and noticable

it turns out that I messed up one of the settings in MCM (not sure if it would have completely failed or still work)

so I should have an upcoming update in the near future

I added a wild creature capture system (with perk mag) that also has a chance of failing and causing the creature to be uncapturable.

when released from their cage, there is a chance that they will be hostile to you.

added a MCM option to allow repeat messages

fix one or two issues that I cannot remember

Added a Baby Bump Projector for personal use (doesn't add any babies)

Added a NPC capture system in a new addon mod called INVB_Enslavement with a couple of different capture options in MCM (Nothing, Kill and Delete)

and this works on dead unique bodies.

(There is an issue with the cage potion not working properly so I am working on that at the moment)

so captured NPC's will behave like settlers but you inject them with the enhanced loyalty syringe, they become followers

The following NPC's are capturable (I used the list from Raider Reform School)

Ack-Ack

Bedlam

Captain Bridget

Chancer

Cinder

Clutch

Commander Kaylor

Darla

Dixie

Ivey

Lizzie Wyath

Mags Black

Nisha

Red Tourette

Sparta

Tessa

Let me know if you have any NPC Requests

Added a Enhanced Mad Cow virus Syringe which gives the chance to change any NPC into a Cow. (it is not reversible!!!)

Male Brahmin should give Semen

Female Brahmin give Breast Milk20200816205750_1.thumb.jpg.5bb5f4e298f652c02f6dc823f8d38768.jpg20200816205804_1.thumb.jpg.de0d3b580d7d9a63fc26cd777f98465d.jpg

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I added a wild creature capture system (with perk mag) that also has a chance of failing and causing the creature to be uncapturable.

when released from their cage, there is a chance that they will be hostile to you.

Added a NPC capture system in a new addon mod called INVB_Enslavement with a couple of different capture options in MCM (Nothing, Kill and Delete)

(There is an issue with the cage potion not working properly so I am working on that at the moment)

so captured NPC's will behave like settlers but you inject them with the enhanced loyalty syringe, they become followers

Ack-Ack

Bedlam

Captain Bridget

Chancer

Cinder

Clutch

Commander Kaylor

Darla

Dixie

Ivey

Lizzie Wyath

Mags Black

Nisha

Red Tourette

Sparta

Tessa

Added a Enhanced Mad Cow virus Syringe which gives the chance to change any NPC into a Cow. (it is not reversible!!!)

Female Brahmin give Breast Milk20200816205750_1.thumb.jpg.5bb5f4e298f652c02f6dc823f8d38768.jpg20200816205804_1.thumb.jpg.de0d3b580d7d9a63fc26cd777f98465d.jpg

So how would the transformation be like is it going to be similar to being a cow skyrim where you slowly trun into a brahmin human hybrid or are the npcs just going to one day magical trun into a brahmin

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Ack-Ack

Bedlam

Captain Bridget

Chancer

Cinder

Clutch

Commander Kaylor

Darla

Dixie

Ivey

Lizzie Wyath

Mags Black

Nisha

Red Tourette

Sparta

Tessa

as you said you don’t remember the corrections you made, I just wanted to confirm if you fixed the Milk Morph problem that makes the breasts of the characters huge?

19 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

there should be a storeroom of some kind with the vault-tec crates in that building.(but I have been wrong about rooms before so maybe there is an issue there)

(my reasoning is that they were simply storing the magazines there)

I looked through the store room and didn't find it, there was a filth from the vault and some stencils by Walter Scott's terminal but nothing else of note

14 hours ago, chanfanloong1 said:

So how would the transformation be like is it going to be similar to being a cow skyrim where you slowly trun into a brahmin human hybrid or are the npcs just going to one day magical trun into a brahmin

no, you will have to trigger it by injecting the enhanced Mad Cow Virus into a NPC already suffering from the Mad Cow Virus.

it is a joke object

Players are safe from injecting it but not companions so extreme caution is used for this potion

the mod may take a tiny bit longer

I realise that I could use the brahmin gifts on other creatures

to recap the gift, when you transform a NPC into a Brahmin, they will give the workshop 5(default) human breast milk's (or human semen's).

so for example

a Deathclaw could give the workshop a deathclaw egg every 24 hours (I need to add more options)

v1.65 (I really need to update the download page)

added a few new MCM options (Allow repeat messages, Creature Gifts, a few more)

fix a few issues (Milk Morphs, Body Type MCM issue,

The following NPC's are capturable (I used the list from Raider Reform School) Let me know if you want any more NPC's

Ack-Ack

Bedlam

Captain Bridget

Chancer

Cinder

Clutch

Commander Kaylor

Darla

Dixie

Ivey

Lizzie Wyath

Mags Black

Nisha

Red Tourette

Sparta

Tessa

Added a Enhanced Mad Cow virus Syringe which gives the chance to change any NPC(who is infected with the basic Mad Cow Virus) into a Cow.

(it is not reversible!!!)

MCM option to allow all NPC's or only workshop NPC's) Male Brahmin should give Semen, Female Brahmin give Breast Milk

Added a feature for Settler Creatures to supply the settlement with resources

Chickens provide Chicken Eggs

Deathclaws provide Deathclaw Eggs

Brahmins provide Brahmin Milk

etc

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

v1.65 (I really need to update the download page)

added a few new MCM options (Allow repeat messages, Creature Gifts, a few more)

fix a few issues (Milk Morphs, Body Type MCM issue,

The following NPC's are capturable (I used the list from Raider Reform School) Let me know if you want any more NPC's

Ack-Ack

Bedlam

Captain Bridget

Chancer

Cinder

Clutch

Commander Kaylor

Darla

Dixie

Ivey

Lizzie Wyath

Mags Black

Nisha

Red Tourette

Sparta

Tessa

Added a Enhanced Mad Cow virus Syringe which gives the chance to change any NPC(who is infected with the basic Mad Cow Virus) into a Cow.

(it is not reversible!!!)

MCM option to allow all NPC's or only workshop NPC's) Male Brahmin should give Semen, Female Brahmin give Breast Milk

Added a feature for Settler Creatures to supply the settlement with resources

Chickens provide Chicken Eggs

Deathclaws provide Deathclaw Eggs

Brahmins provide Brahmin Milk

etc

So anything else you planning in your strange /wonderful head of yours 

4 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Sweet new update,  I like the consolidated MCM for the milk settings.  And Fusion Girl morph's are working with 1.75.  Infected Milk Machine's still MIA :(

I forgot about the infected milkers, here is the mod with them enabled (I forgot to mention that I added the recipes for the potion and syringes for Mad Cow Virus somwhere in the workbench (Dairy I think))

INVB_WastelandDairy.esp

2 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

How do you get the angry/depressed babies btw? Are they born from raiders/gunners? Coz I have the Just Business mod and I enslaved a female gunner and got her pregnant so I was wondering if the babies will be like normal settlers

Angry(Gunner) and Junkie(Raider) and Sickly(COA) Babies come from dead bodies from the factions

On 8/16/2020 at 11:47 AM, chanfanloong1 said:

I would have to agree with you there, I've taken that and worked on a Concept of what I think you meant. Now it isn't a being a Cow but It's what I came up with in hour or two.

592628598_Screenshot(1).png.cda4077a36980bab3f475a0534bd603f.png156130283_Screenshot(2).png.2af0657100523fef9a8a8582e29fe9a9.png

23 minutes ago, Dudemer said:

I would have to agree with you there, I've taken that and worked on a Concept of what I think you meant. Now it isn't a being a Cow but It's what I came up with in hour or two.

592628598_Screenshot(1).png.cda4077a36980bab3f475a0534bd603f.png156130283_Screenshot(2).png.2af0657100523fef9a8a8582e29fe9a9.png

Looks great. In theory all the technical requirements for a being-a-cow type mod for Fallout4 already exists: overlays/tattoos, bodymorphs, and a system for equipping locked items like DD. In fact I think AAF already has native handling of overlays and bodymorphs via xmls.