4 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So yeah ive unequipped and just put all the babies in cribs that i know of and also have gotten rid of all breast milk in my inventory and those who had equipped babies before. Sometimes it would say "baby needs milk. . . no breastmilk found"  but most of the time it's the "feeding time" one

If i try that save wouldnt that be too far behind my current save/playtime

Edit:

So I cleaned my save using resaver (unattached instances) then also terminated all active scripts that says invb_baby feeding and you know what the notification bug stopped ?

Hopefully this savefile will not CTD. Thanks for all your help. Looking forward to the new update

so it is finished?

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

so it is finished?

Yes I may have fixed the notification bug loop. I haven't actually tried equipping a baby yet but when i picked up i think a dying or bloody baby once the "baby needs milk" notification did popup some time after but since I had no breastmilk it said "no breastmilk found" then stopped. It wasnt looping like before

1 hour ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Yes I may have fixed the notification bug loop. I haven't actually tried equipping a baby yet but when i picked up i think a dying or bloody baby once the "baby needs milk" notification did popup some time after but since I had no breastmilk it said "no breastmilk found" then stopped. It wasnt looping like before

good,

btw I would recommend that you use a mod like Transfer Settlements and start copying your settlements because you don't want to lose them

2 hours ago, chanfanloong1 said:

I have a question the milk machine is not milking my character at all even after adjusting the slider 

15968189619817556432646219709764.jpg

15968189822696405148596498708957.jpg

15968189976734644454803663468912.jpg

If it's the manual or simple version then it's probably set to supply and demand mode. You need milk bottles in your inventory otherwise modify the machines in the armor bench and set it to repeating so you wont need resources

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

good,

btw I would recommend that you use a mod like Transfer Settlements and start copying your settlements because you don't want to lose them

I think aft has a similar tool of saving settlements as prefabs. Will  transfer settlements just save the buildings and furniture too but not the settlers? I did make a backup of the savefiles before I edited a test version

Is there a bug in that whenever I use the PP/veterinary workbenches for recipes involving babies/eggs, there'll be a notification that '[x] will be now be brought up at [this settlement]', even if the recipe was for butchering or freezing the baby/eggs?

I am trying to figure out what's causing FPE children to appear (seemingly randomly) in my settlements despite all babies/eggs being frozen, and since I've gotten this notification several times it seems a possible culprit for this behavior. Perhaps when the recipes are used, extra children are generated?

Another thing, I'm really enjoying finding the new ' [x] breeding victims' and the like all over the wasteland. Is there a list of locations where you've added NPCs/corpses like this?

So far I've found them at:

Spoiler

Sanctuary Hills Red Rocket

Rotten Landfill

Diamond City Science Center

Federal Ration Stockpile

I'm sure there are more?

24 minutes ago, camistrie said:

Another thing, I'm really enjoying finding the new ' [x] breeding victims' and the like all over the wasteland. Is there a list of locations where you've added NPCs/corpses like this?

So far I've found them at:

Hide contents

Sanctuary Hills Red Rocket

Rotten Landfill

Diamond City Science Center

Federal Ration Stockpile

I'm sure there are more?

one of the slight problems with a list is that I started by adding victims to deathclaw nests and their location is a bit harder to define.

also the alive ones sometimes like to wander around

1 hour ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Both my synth bits are giants and i think my tamed mole rat is also bigger than normal. The deathclaws seem to be growing up more incremently tho

how long is your growth cycle Children to Adult?

how long is your FPE Month?

find it in Family Planning Enhanced MCM

edit-> this is for you and Everyone Else

Do you want dynamic growth for child Creatures(with said bugs) or a never changing 50% of adult Creatures size?

Wowzers - not gonna lie; at the start this mod was a hot mess with many branching ideas, but now 10/10 mod after realizing I could syringer-impregnate that annoying ass Marcy with equally annoying bloatflies.

Question about the separate morphing power option in Wasteland Dairy's MCM - is it only used in determining the random pregnant faction NPCs? Also, will you be offering different body morph options like in Family Planning Enhanced (i.e. CBBE, Jane's Bod, etc. etc.)? Mainly asking since I'm using coldsteelj's SSBBW body, which has its own set of unique belly / breast / body sliders. I tweaked FPE's scripts to use it, so if you're interested I can send you the morphing options for this body if you're planning on using different body type sliders.

1 hour ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Wowzers - not gonna lie; at the start this mod was a hot mess with many branching ideas, but now 10/10 mod after realizing I could syringer-impregnate that annoying ass Marcy with equally annoying bloatflies.

Question about the separate morphing power option in Wasteland Dairy's MCM - is it only used in determining the random pregnant faction NPCs? Also, will you be offering different body morph options like in Family Planning Enhanced (i.e. CBBE, Jane's Bod, etc. etc.)? Mainly asking since I'm using coldsteelj's SSBBW body, which has its own set of unique belly / breast / body sliders. I tweaked FPE's scripts to use it, so if you're interested I can send you the morphing options for this body if you're planning on using different body type sliders.

How did you tweak those values? I've tried to change them myself but I can never get the script to compile. The script won't compile even if I don't change anything.

1 hour ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

well, this mod started as a simple addon to FPE adding all of the sexable creatures to be impregnated by then adding Non sexual elements such as finding Egg's.

which led to babies, then...

I never did have a master plan for this mod.

hell I only learned how to program these scripts late last year.

27 minutes ago, tod howard said:

How did you tweak those values? I've tried to change them myself but I can never get the script to compile. The script won't compile even if I don't change anything.

I should really find out how LenAnderson did it with his remake of RadMorphing because I have been debating about adding a custom option again

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

how long is your growth cycle Children to Adult?

how long is your FPE Month?

find it in Family Planning Enhanced MCM

edit-> this is for you and Everyone Else

Do you want dynamic growth for child Creatures(with said bugs) or a never changing 50% of adult Creatures size?

I used default FPE 3 days/month but changed the child to adult setting and made it a bit longer like 30+ days. The synth bits turned to normal size tho when they turned into adults.

I think my deathclaws had like different growth sizes 3 of them were like 50% size of adult versions as long as they were in the child phase but some of them did grow bigger faster almost same size as adults even as children. Those latter ones were the ones that became hostile to my cage tamed deathclaw. I think the creatures do have the dynamic growth thing going on generally though? Like the mole rat and synth bits did start out pretty small then just slowly turned giant lol im not sure how you would do that with human and ghould children tho since I dont think they have a teen model version? Are you proposing to make one or just increasing heights incremently?

5 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

Marcy IS annoying AF so tried killing her using an electric chair mod and firing squad (used settlement activity markers target practice and strapped her to shackles on the targets) plus had mortal settlers mod on she eventually died and i put her cold dead body through the auto butcher machine.

But you know what bitch is like mold coz sometime later I went back to sanctuary hills and she was BACK mouthing off

35 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Those latter ones were the ones that became hostile to my cage tamed deathclaw.

Are you proposing to make one or just increasing heights incremently?

I was thinking about that issue with Cage tamed (I assume from Wasteland Workshop) or BeastMasters, it might be because they might use different factions than the base game.

static 50% size of normal creatures

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I was thinking about that issue with Cage tamed (I assume from Wasteland Workshop) or BeastMasters, it might be because they might use different factions than the base game.

static 50% size of normal creatures

Yeah from wasteland workshop then beastmaster since you can only use beastmaster on creatures caught by cages. It was weird coz originally when they were like half size they were all friendly it's not until I would say their teen phase that that they became aggressive. They also didnt go after the cage/beastmaster tamed mirelurk just the deathclaw

Im gonna experiment and see if the ones i have on spectacle island will also turn hostile to a cage tamed deathclaw

So you're just gonna keep them half size and not slowly growing?

5 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Yeah from wasteland workshop then beastmaster since you can only use beastmaster on creatures caught by cages. It was weird coz originally when they were like half size they were all friendly it's not until I would say their teen phase that that they became aggressive. They also didnt go after the cage/beastmaster tamed mirelurk just the deathclaw

Im gonna experiment and see if the ones i have on spectacle island will also turn hostile to a cage tamed deathclaw

So you're just gonna keep them half size and not slowly growing?

I don't know yet (I might just have the changes as part of esl file called FPEAIOCreatureAddon_StaticGrowth.esl)

3 hours ago, starlight4ever said:

My notification and some milking furniture won't work after installing the new file. How can i fix it? 

can you tell me which furniture? also I should have mentioned that Players should not be able to use them(I can't remember if I mentioned that)

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I don't know yet (I might just have the changes as part of esl file called FPEAIOCreatureAddon_StaticGrowth.esl)

can you tell me which furniture? also I should have mentioned that Players should not be able to use them(I can't remember if I mentioned that)

It seen like all the furniture work fine. But my notification are not working.  

1 hour ago, starlight4ever said:

It seen like all the furniture work fine. But my notification are not working.  

Can tell me how it is not working?

btw I should add a MCM option to toggle first time messages (some of the milking have only the initial message then it turns them off)