On 8/8/2020 at 5:45 PM, Invictusblade said:

I don't know yet (I might just have the changes as part of esl file called FPEAIOCreatureAddon_StaticGrowth.esl)

So I tested the cage deathclaw on spectacle island and they were all friendly. So idk what happened to the ones in vault 88 and one of them has a trade function but none of the others do as I've mentioned before.

I've noticed the human children also have the increasing height thing going on. A baby just turned into a child in spectacle island and I noticed he was shorter than the older kids when they were all standing together. I think I like it better that way actually seems more realistic than just static 50% then boom 100% when turning into adult

8 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Just wondering if this need's a race patch to work with custom races or not? Or if theres something else going wrong with my game set up.

Since i started a new game with droids of the commonwealth, PC hasnt been able to make any milk

I will have a look

@Invictusblade This mod adds "pregnancy projectors" to various NPCs in the wasteland to give them simulated bellies. I'm trying to add these to my NPCs so they look gravid all the time. What I did was add the "pregnancy projector" piece of armor to an NPCs inventory then equip it using the console. It then creates a switch item in the inventory so the belly can be switched off. Very neat feature, although, I don't believe this is a documented feature.

So can I ask what the difference is, if any, between the various "types" of projectors? There seems to be several variants: military, vault-tec, dirty, nasty, radioactive, etc. In my testing there doesn't appear to be any difference. My suspicion is that you just needed different items so that different probabilities can be assigned in MCM for the item to be spawned on NPCs, correct?

This also segues into my next question, which is whether being assigned to the milk/cum/meat-sac extraction workshop items increase the relevant body part size on NPCs?  Breast, balls, belly?

Next question, regarding impregnation chairs. My assigned NPCs seem to use it, then get up and leave. Is there any way to have NPCs remain locked in these furniture pieces?

6 hours ago, camistrie said:

@Invictusblade This mod adds "pregnancy projectors" to various NPCs in the wasteland to give them simulated bellies. I'm trying to add these to my NPCs so they look gravid all the time. What I did was add the "pregnancy projector" piece of armor to an NPCs inventory then equip it using the console. It then creates a switch item in the inventory so the belly can be switched off. Very neat feature, although, I don't believe this is a documented feature.

So can I ask what the difference is, if any, between the various "types" of projectors? There seems to be several variants: military, vault-tec, dirty, nasty, radioactive, etc. In my testing there doesn't appear to be any difference. My suspicion is that you just needed different items so that different probabilities can be assigned in MCM for the item to be spawned on NPCs, correct?

This also segues into my next question, which is whether being assigned to the milk/cum/meat-sac extraction workshop items increase the relevant body part size on NPCs?  Breast, balls, belly?

Next question, regarding impregnation chairs. My assigned NPCs seem to use it, then get up and leave. Is there any way to have NPCs remain locked in these furniture pieces?

I should add an usable version of one of those without the extra features. and that switch is only for settlers

the reason for multiple pregnancy projectors is for two MCM options(Strength and percentage of (being able to equip it forever^note below) and baby outcomes

so here is a couple of examples

Gunner = Your choice of power, Bloody baby, both, creatures

COA = Your choice of power, sickly Baby, both, creatures

Vault 81 = Your choice of power, Vault 81 Abandoned Baby, Vault 81 Abandoned Baby, Vault 81 Abandoned Baby.

and the reason for multiple files is more for denial rather for adding stuff.

None - denies nothing

Baby Addon - denies grown settlers from appearing pregnant

More Creatures - denies gen 3 synth settlers from appearing pregnant

Both - denies grown settlers & gen 3 synth settlers from appearing pregnant

my problem with doing bodymorphs in furniture is that it is extremely twitchy and in my tests, it is more likely to appear flat chested and flat belly than intended (without doing quick saving and loading) and it the entire process repeats when fast traveling or sleeping.

so there is two types of "baby" chair

1. Impregnation chairs as found in Vault 81, impregnates the user and then they can freely leave

2. Baby Factory chair uses fake pregnancy to produce babies into the workshop

note^
I was having an inverse percentage problem with adding Projectors (25% = 75% of getting it) so the way I fixed the issue was to have everyone spawn with a projector with the script inside having a percentage chance of keeping it or losing it before it activates

17 hours ago, myrrah218 said:

Hello question this is compatible RSE  ReproductiveSystemEffects  ?

Worth noting, RSE was renamed from Reproductive System Effects to Realistic Salacious Encounters once its scope grew beyond reproduction. Then it was split into multiple elements. Then those elements were rewritten as RSE II. Then the author ceased maintaining them in favor of some similar (though not all the same) features in his newer Advanced Needs 2 and Crime and Punishment mods. Even the last iterations of many of the various RSE II modules suffered from fairly severe bugs, and as far as I know the only one which gets any real integration uptake in other modern maintained mods is RSE II: Combat, Surrender and Abductions which any more is just the abduction bits which AAF Violate can hand off to (and even those abduction scenarios have some script bugs which are basically never going to be fixed).

In short, I wouldn't recommend trying to integrate any current mods with features of the RSE II mods as they're a dead end these days (even though they were, undoubtedly, some amazing and ambitious works of art in their own day).

because I have been playing other games lately(Star Control Origins and The Last of Us 2), I have nearly completely forgotten what I was suppose to fix and add to the mod.

I know I did the following...

I added a creature capture system (with perk mag)

thinking about adding a NPC capture system (it may have some issues and will only work for select NPC's)

added a MCM option to allow repeat messages

so does anyone have any pressing issues with the mod?

On 8/10/2020 at 4:42 PM, Invictusblade said:

I should add an usable version of one of those without the extra features. and that switch is only for settlers

the reason for multiple pregnancy projectors is for two MCM options(Strength and percentage of (being able to equip it forever^note below) and baby outcomes

so here is a couple of examples

Gunner = Your choice of power, Bloody baby, both, creatures

COA = Your choice of power, sickly Baby, both, creatures

Vault 81 = Your choice of power, Vault 81 Abandoned Baby, Vault 81 Abandoned Baby, Vault 81 Abandoned Baby.

and the reason for multiple files is more for denial rather for adding stuff.

None - denies nothing

Baby Addon - denies grown settlers from appearing pregnant

More Creatures - denies gen 3 synth settlers from appearing pregnant

Both - denies grown settlers & gen 3 synth settlers from appearing pregnant

OK thank you for your explanation however, most of that flew over my head - I'm not really a modder.?

So if what I care about is having NPCs/settlers look pregnant using the projector what's the best way to go about doing it? Is the way that I described good enough? Is it going to cause any problems down the road?

15 minutes ago, camistrie said:

OK thank you for your explanation however, most of that flew over my head - I'm not really a modder.?

So if what I care about is having NPCs/settlers look pregnant using the projector what's the best way to go about doing it? Is the way that I described good enough? Is it going to cause any problems down the road?

thank you for reminding me (read the post above)

I will make a new Projector that won't provide a baby when wore that also is completely reversible.

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

thinking about adding a NPC capture system (it may have some issues and will only work for select NPC's)

I have finally made most of this addon mod but I do have a couple of problems

1. it is quite limited with only a selection of unique female enemy NPC's

2. I am still not sure how to use it in the game

2a. shoot a syringe at the unique NPC and they die

2b. on their inventory, they will have cage object which spawns them

2c. craft the object somehow

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

i think it would be better if this mod took advantage of looksmenu for the scaling  functionality, and options to change which bodyslide nodes the scaling uses maybe.

how so?

because the mod does use Looksmenu scripts.

the problem with using the default keyword(looksmenu script uses keywords) is that it will get really complex when reducing to the original size.

here is an example of how it works now

original - Breasts

lookmenu = 89%

kw_morphs = 0%

total = 89%

200% max - Breasts

lookmenu = 89%

kw_morphs = 111%

total = 200%

back to zero - Breasts

lookmenu = 89%

kw_morphs = 0%

total = 89%

while if we use the same keyword

original - Breasts

lookmenu = 89%

total = 89%

200% max - Breasts

lookmenu = 200%

total = 200%

back to zero - Breasts

lookmenu = 0%

total = 0%

56 minutes ago, chanfanloong1 said:

I have an idea why not the mad cow disease slow but surely turns you into a cow

I don't think so except maybe as a joke

On 8/11/2020 at 12:10 PM, vaultbait said:

Worth noting, RSE was renamed from Reproductive System Effects to Realistic Salacious Encounters once its scope grew beyond reproduction. Then it was split into multiple elements. Then those elements were rewritten as RSE II. Then the author ceased maintaining them in favor of some similar (though not all the same) features in his newer Advanced Needs 2 and Crime and Punishment mods. Even the last iterations of many of the various RSE II modules suffered from fairly severe bugs, and as far as I know the only one which gets any real integration uptake in other modern maintained mods is RSE II: Combat, Surrender and Abductions which any more is just the abduction bits which AAF Violate can hand off to (and even those abduction scenarios have some script bugs which are basically never going to be fixed).

In short, I wouldn't recommend trying to integrate any current mods with features of the RSE II mods as they're a dead end these days (even though they were, undoubtedly, some amazing and ambitious works of art in their own day).

so rse is no longer recommended now?

12 minutes ago, myrrah218 said:

so rse is no longer recommended now?

no, I don't think so anymore (but I am not an expert in these mods anymore, I gotten lazy) so I haven't use them in age's.

I must admit I did like the relationship questline in one of the RSE mods (I can't remember which one).

I think it was "getting Curie Pregnant then arranging a poly relationship with Piper (& Cait)"

18 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

how so?

because the mod does use Looksmenu scripts.

the problem with using the default keyword(looksmenu script uses keywords) is that it will get really complex when reducing to the original size.

here is an example of how it works now

original - Breasts

lookmenu = 89%

kw_morphs = 0%

total = 89%

200% max - Breasts

lookmenu = 89%

kw_morphs = 111%

total = 200%

back to zero - Breasts

lookmenu = 89%

kw_morphs = 0%

total = 89%

while if we use the same keyword

original - Breasts

lookmenu = 89%

total = 89%

200% max - Breasts

lookmenu = 200%

total = 200%

back to zero - Breasts

lookmenu = 0%

total = 0%

I don't think so except maybe as a joke

I would still like that, tho i know you have no interest in turning this into a mutation with transformations into a brahmin hybrid thing, we already have a hucow mod for skyrim anyways.

This mod worked fine before but now I cannot seem to get this mod to work properly after doing a clean install.

Any baby That I find gets added to the inventory as a misc item and playing sex animations makes the females fat during the animations.

Is there a reason why this is happening?

The only thing i did differently was switched to fusion girl body type.

7 minutes ago, farranya said:

This mod worked fine before but now I cannot seem to get this mod to work properly after doing a clean install.

Any baby That I find gets added to the inventory as a misc item and playing sex animations makes the females fat during the animations.

Is there a reason why this is happening?

The only thing i did differently was switched to fusion girl body type.

no idea

3 hours ago, wurmsrus said:

I'm having trouble finding the magazine in Vault-tec regional hQ(at least I think that's what "A non-Vault vault-tec" is pointing towards) Is that the right place? if so can I get a more specific hint?

I will have a look

(sometimes there is a disconnect between the creation kit and the game)