30 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

I had the issue of baby equipping right after birth annd getting stuck more often than not.

Only fix was reload save before birth and hope for the best.

My vote is to inventory, not auto wear/carry

the current treatment(I wouldn't say that it is a solution, just yet) is a MCM Option for None(Default), Player Only, NPC Only and Player & NPC for automatic baby equipping

8 hours ago, 666Sextant666 said:

Are you working on a rework of cloning via Planned Parenthood workbench? I have a ton of bloody babies I recovered from raiders and I wanted to turn them into clones, but the crafting recipes appear to only accept an older version of the baby item.

Screenshot (252).png

yeah, I should really make some new recipes for the next update, thanks for telling me

Additionally, cloned companions do not retain their inventory when switching from settler to companion mode via the Loyalty Switch Syringe. I cloned X6-88 and when I gave him a Courser Uniform and Sunglasses in settler mode, he lost them when I switched him to companion form and vice-versa.

20 minutes ago, 666Sextant666 said:

Additionally, cloned companions do not retain their inventory when switching from settler to companion mode via the Loyalty Switch Syringe. I cloned X6-88 and when I gave him a Courser Uniform and Sunglasses in settler mode, he lost them when I switched him to companion form and vice-versa.

I believe I did say that somewhere before, that this is a problem

I've got an issue where a baby is stuck to my character's arm. Tried going to armor bench to move it to my back but then i had a baby on my back AND on my arm. Tried freezing it so the msg saying "People in Sanctuary will now raise this baby" but it's still stuck. What do?

After crafting any (i suspect) growable baby milking machines becomes uneqipable (only overlays remains), also i cant equip baby (tested on supermutant one). Question if it is autoequip problem? As i noticed this after quite some time i have a problem, is it fixable anyway? can it be fixed in future update? Or my playthrough is doomed already? And are there somewhere fusion girl bodyslides for milking machines?

6 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

im a bit dumb for this so in the impregnation options says opposite and reverse, does that mean that at higher values there is a lower chance to find pregnant npc?

Yes, it is a bit weird, I have fixed this so it works properly now(in the unreleased update)

2 hours ago, calvin67 said:

I've got an issue where a baby is stuck to my character's arm. Tried going to armor bench to move it to my back but then i had a baby on my back AND on my arm. Tried freezing it so the msg saying "People in Sanctuary will now raise this baby" but it's still stuck. What do?

that is the same issue on the page before, I did somewhat fix the issue by adding a MCM which defaults to Disabled. (still trying to find a proper solution)

20 minutes ago, houdini said:

After crafting any (i suspect) growable baby milking machines becomes uneqipable (only overlays remains), also i cant equip baby (tested on supermutant one). Question if it is autoequip problem? As i noticed this after quite some time i have a problem, is it fixable anyway? can it be fixed in future update? Or my playthrough is doomed already? And are there somewhere fusion girl bodyslides for milking machines?

I am not sure, (btw you should break up your paragraph because it is confusing)

1. which device again?

2. I am not sure, have you equipped another baby and it is refusing to take over or simply cannot equip a baby full stop.

3. I don't know if future updates will fix it

4. no, Not yet, there is no current Bodyslides for Fusion Girl but I do give permission for anyone to post some up here

21 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

1. which device again?

2. I am not sure, have you equipped another baby and it is refusing to take over or simply cannot equip a baby full stop.

Simple milking machine, and after i craft any babie (that grows) cant equip no babies (like equiping turpentine for instance), and milker briefly goes as equiped then removes itself.

Checking now in completelly new game.

29 minutes ago, houdini said:

Simple milking machine, and after i craft any babie (that grows) cant equip no babies (like equiping turpentine for instance), and milker briefly goes as equiped then removes itself.

Checking now in completelly new game.

simple milking machine, do you have any empty milk bottles? also what is your MCM Setting for Milking Milk

what are you currently wearing in game because it might a slot clash?

38 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

simple milking machine, do you have any empty milk bottles? also what is your MCM Setting for Milking Milk

what are you currently wearing in game because it might a slot clash?

After 14.unequipall command i was able to carry a baby in arms, no pipboy thou :D. Milking machines still were wonky. I am using Bots of Commonwealth thou and I suspect a conflict. Edit: After giving myself pipboy i could equip all. Thou i wonder what i had equipped that was conflicting. Is there a command to check what items do you have on you?

Edit 2: Yep spine from Droids is using same slots as babies in this mod.

17 minutes ago, houdini said:

After 14.unequipall command i was able to carry a baby in arms, no pipboy thou :D. Milking machines still were wonky. I am using Bots of Commonwealth thou and I suspect a conflict. Edit: After giving myself pipboy i could equip all. Thou i wonder what i had equipped that was conflicting. Is there a command to check what items do you have on you?

Edit 2: Yep spine from Droids is using same slots as babies in this mod.

well that is a known issue with Fallout 4, limited number of wearable slots.

and unless it is labelled ingame, the only way(I know of) is to find it in an editor

so the latest update is coming along nicely.

Added a few new things

Just wanted to show a scene about where to find the "How to Keep Slaves on A Bed" Book.

btw the hint for this one is "If Raiders were Feds, Where would they keep their food?"

20200722180230_1.jpg

I might be adding more simple scenes in certain locations in the near future, might have stuff or might not (Not sure yet)

35 minutes ago, calvin67 said:

I've tried reinstalling both the impreg and regular invb pack and I don't see an mcm menu.

go here -> data/MCM/Config/

if there is a folder called INVB_WastelandDairy, then I don't know

but there isn't then go into the IMVB_Pack latest zip file and copy the MCM into Data

yeah..it's in there. Maybe it's because it's a gorilla + "holding with milk" specifically? idk. I'm just sad I lost 2 in game days worth of progress. Oh well.
EDIT: It just occurred to me but I have the 2B wedding outfit and it seems like there are a LOT of parts there. Could it be causing a conflict with this mod?

7 minutes ago, zer012121 said:

I just got one question how do you make the memeory lounger also why can't i get the mags?

that is because I haven't Updated it yet

Still in Progress and Testing

but it should up around the weekend.

I am working on the following...

More locations for Dead Pregnant Naked Chicks

A dropable baby that you can then pick up (I hope)

Try to fix that baby holding issue

and maybe some other stuff if anyone has any quick idea's?

Apologies if I sound really stupid, but how does this mod work? Could someone please provide some basic instructions on what I have to craft/equip to start "milking" my character?

I tried creating the crafting benches and the various items but they don't seem to do anything.

38 minutes ago, AWHA said:

Apologies if I sound really stupid, but how does this mod work? Could someone please provide some basic instructions on what I have to craft/equip to start "milking" my character?

I tried creating the crafting benches and the various items but they don't seem to do anything.

read this

On 7/9/2020 at 3:36 PM, Invictusblade said:

so there are three(+ more in the next update) different version of each "bah" is Blood, Milk and Semen

1. Sterilise Empty "Bah" Bag which is an ingestible when used it will give a bag of "bah"

2. Simple "Bah" Machine - Wear it and you get "Bah" based on your MCM Settings - May NOT Change body

3. "Bah" Machine - Wear it and you get "Bah" based on your MCM Settings - May Change body

4. Workshop Furniture - See Above in the thread for info

9 minutes ago, AWHA said:

So if I want my character to change body (morphing), I just need to wear the Milk Machine? Or do I have be pregnant before I use it?

wear number 3 (you might need to tweak MCM and armor setting in the workbench)

also you can drink Radiation Breast Milk to increase Breast Size

and Radaway Milk to decrease Breast Size

and you don't need to be pregnant

8 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

wear number 3 (you might need to tweak MCM and armor setting in the workbench)

also you can drink Radiation Breast Milk to increase Breast Size

and Radaway Milk to decrease Breast Size

and you don't need to be pregnant

Thanks for answering my dumb questions :)

One more: how does this work for NPCs? If I equip the Milk Machine on an NPC will it morph the NPC?