6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

edit->Caging System (think Pokemon but with heavy cages(WIP)) fire a special syringe at any of YOUR Creatures to capture them (I have more plans for this)

I do have a couple of ideas about this in the next update

the ability to capture wild creatures and then sell and keep them (it is going to be more involved than the above example)

I started working on expanding this idea to capture hostile creatures.

so this is an end game object because it is grossly overpowered. (the ability to capture anything in one shot)

current idea's to do this

requires four unique Recipe magazines which make one special chemical each and when all four are combined then you can make these syringe.

if you fire a syringe at a creature, there is a chance that it fail(based on a MCM setting) and then the creature will be impossible to capture.

using the same MCM chance, opening the cage may result in a very angry creature otherwise it might released a fairly friendly creature.

I was thinking about if it is possible to do the same with humans and short answer no (it is possible for a limited selection of humans but not everyone)

if you are wondering about the mod "Just Business" that has a direct connection from NPC to NPC

while my idea is a NPC to Potion to NPC

39 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Ok i will try coz baby feeding mechanic itself is actually working. Breast milk/radioactive milk/synth oil do decrease in my inventory and in that of  my companions and settlers. For the companions I had to make sure that everyone is holding the babies in different positions and then the babies would feed properly. I tried the same with settlers and seems to be working too

And if it doesn't work should I just completely uninstall, make a clean save without the mod then reinstall the new version?

I don't know anymore, let me know (if it still does the same thing then I will have another look at it)

5 minutes ago, Beyound said:

Hi, FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp doesn't get installed when CumOverlays, CumWealth, Babies Addons and More Creatures is selected.  Is that correct or am i doing something wrong?

I will have a look at it because I did shift around some stuff. and it is possible that I misplaced it

(just open the zip file and copy the file to your data folder)

30 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I don't know anymore, let me know (if it still does the same thing then I will have another look at it)

I will have a look at it because I did shift around some stuff. and it is possible that I misplaced it

(just open the zip file and copy the file to your data folder)

So i just unzipped your new file and it seems to be missing stuff from the old version like the INVB_WastelandDairy-Main.ba2 and CBBE folder or does the new FPE_Impregnation folder cover CBBE, FG and JB bodies? Do I just keep the FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp file that I have from version 1.55?

Edit: I found the main.ba2 files which are in both cumoverlays or cumnwealth folder. Was that meant to be the case? I have both esps so do I just choose either one then

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

hard to say because I don't know the cause of the problem so it may fix that problem.

just overwrite everything and choose one of the versions in cumOverlays or CumWealth.

read this

and I did said in the FOMOD that if you had one of the other Impregnation file that ends with _cbbe or _FG then rename the latest version to that

because it doesn't matter anymore

5 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

read this

and I did said in the FOMOD that if you had one of the other Impregnation file that ends with _cbbe or _FG then rename the latest version to that

because it doesn't matter anymore

Ok thanks for explanation. I wasnt using FOMOD coz my NMM is having trouble installing mods since I moved Fallout 4 folder to an ssd and now im using a symlink for activating mods. But I have to manually copy paste data files coz when I use nmm to install it doesnt actually install the files now and can only activate esm and esps. Will try it now

17 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Im sorry but how do I get this papyrus log thing? Im really a noob at modding tbh

go here-> C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fallout4

open Fallout4Custom.ini or Fallout4.ini

add this to the bottom

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.2
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600
iMaxStackDepth=100
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=0
sTraceStatusOfQuest=
sDefaultLogOverlay=Papyrus

play the game for a while

Papyrus logs are located here->C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

add this to the bottom

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxStackDepth=100
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=0
sTraceStatusOfQuest=

Papyrus logs are located here->C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script

Ok thanks I will try it.

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I started working on expanding this idea to capture hostile creatures.

so this is an end game object because it is grossly overpowered. (the ability to capture anything in one shot)

current idea's to do this

requires four unique Recipe magazines which make one special chemical each and when all four are combined then you can make these syringe.

if you fire a syringe at a creature, there is a chance that it fail(based on a MCM setting) and then the creature will be impossible to capture.

using the same MCM chance, opening the cage may result in a very angry creature otherwise it might released a fairly friendly creature.

I was thinking about if it is possible to do the same with humans and short answer no (it is possible for a limited selection of humans but not everyone)

if you are wondering about the mod "Just Business" that has a direct connection from NPC to NPC

while my idea is a NPC to Potion to NPC

so I got this idea working, it is actually pretty sweet.

(I do have an idea about Human NPC's but it would be select NPC's only (Raider Bosses, etc) think of it as a basic(really simple) version of Just Business (btw it would be in its own Mod)

the next step is add stuff to the perk(I added to creatures) to buff them up

20200731232657_1.jpg

20200731232530_1.jpg

20200731232708_1.jpg

17 minutes ago, Middlestick said:

HI, weird (or dumb) question : Do i activate Abandoned Vault 81 baby the same way as activating normal abandoned baby?

yes, but it requires Vault 81 Milk

btw it is not a dumb question, my problem is I kept adding and adding without a proper explanation

I will try to update the download page tomorrow with updated info

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

add this to the bottom

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.2
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxStackDepth=100
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1
bEnableProfiling=0
sTraceStatusOfQuest=

So this is what I have. The pex file did not solve the notification bug

Papyrus.0.log TweakMonitorPlayerScript.0.log

4 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So this is what I have. The pex file did not solve the notification bug

Papyrus.0.log 325.11 kB · 0 downloads TweakMonitorPlayerScript.0.log 660 B · 0 downloads

I have a feeling I know the reason why, I will try to emulate my idea on my game

edit-> I am not sure about a solution but could you upload a save game of yours (not a quicksave)

so in game go into console

and type something like "save fixing_BabyFeeding" (Not Quotes)

and upload here

otherwise try this script, I made some change to force it to turn off (I think)

if it works, delete it afterwards

INVB_BabyFeeding.pex

50 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I have a feeling I know the reason why, I will try to emulate my idea on my game

edit-> I am not sure about a solution but could you upload a save game of yours (not a quicksave)

so in game go into console

and type something like "save fixing_BabyFeeding" (Not Quotes)

and upload here

otherwise try this script, I made some change to force it to turn off (I think)

if it works, delete it afterwards

INVB_BabyFeeding.pex 7.01 kB · 0 downloads

Delete the above script? Should I overwrite it with the earlier one you gave me or just completely remove it? Btw when I installed your mod I placed the contents of the Source files folder in scripts/source/user. Is that right?

29 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Delete the above script? Should I overwrite it with the earlier one you gave me or just completely remove it? Btw when I installed your mod I placed the contents of the Source files folder in scripts/source/user. Is that right?

download the script

copy it to data and overwrite the script I gave you last night(whenever that was for you)

play the game

save the game

delete the script

let me know if it works or if it fails

the source scripts have nothing to do with this

40 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

download the script

copy it to data and overwrite the script I gave you last night(whenever that was for you)

play the game

save the game

delete the script

let me know if it works or if it fails

the source scripts have nothing to do with this

So I tried the new script and it still didn't work. I"ve attached 3 save versions: 1st one contains pex file you gave me last night, 2nd contains new pex from today and 3rd one deleted the pex file. I've also included more logs

BabyFeedingBug.7z

Btw I think your update messed up the baby equipping function for me coz now my me and my companions can't do the holding pose properly. Like I will see my character or companions try to raise their hands to hold the baby but then stops. I have to unequip then requip baby in inventory like 2 times before pose is fixed.  Npc settler isnt as bad but also sometimes dont hold baby properly

20200731_163348.jpg

20200731_164249.jpg

20200731_164536.jpg

23 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So I tried the new script and it still didn't work. I"ve attached 3 save versions: 1st one contains pex file you gave me last night, 2nd contains new pex from today and 3rd one deleted the pex file. I've also included more logs

BabyFeedingBug.7z 30.55 MB · 0 downloads

I had a look at the first save game file, and I cleaned it up using ReSaver

I deleted a suspended Stacks entry (which may have caused the issue)

the problem is that I don't know if this file is going to CTD (I deleted stuff from ReSaver before but they end with CTD's but never a Suspended Stacks (so I don't know))

give it a try

edit-> I will have a look because I am not sure if I corrected it

edit-> try the save game from Saves_3, it may still ctd but I terminated the active scripts coming from NPC's

if this doesn't then I will make up another INVB_BabyFeeding script just for you (I know what is going on now, I think)

basically I originally made the script I had no checks whether a Player or NPC was feeding the baby (but the milk was coming from the players inventory)

while now I added some checks for it (but I think your game was caught in the middle)

(mind you, these are just theories)

btw Jesus Christ at your game time (and I thought I was bad when one of the games reached two or three days)

20d.2h.49m.20 days.2 hours.49 minutes

Saves.7z

Saves_3.zip