32 minutes ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to modify the player's pregnancy chance. Can anyone help me out? I'm not seeing an option for it in the MCM.

Inside Family Planning Enhanced MCM, there should an option called Base Percent Chance (and this is for everyone)

there is a few different options to turn off NPC Pregnancies

41 minutes ago, chanfanloong1 said:

Ya if you played being a cow skyrim it's almost something like that but with less boobs and an udder 

I thought about putting the udder off the Brahmin's mesh but I also thought it would be cool to make a custom milking pasties for the Boob rows, And the Brahmin udder looks kinda nasty.

3 hours ago, chanfanloong1 said:

Ya if you played being a cow skyrim it's almost something like that but with less boobs and an udder 

3 hours ago, Dudemer said:

I thought about putting the udder off the Brahmin's mesh but I also thought it would be cool to make a custom milking pasties for the Boob rows, And the Brahmin udder looks kinda nasty.

27 minutes ago, chanfanloong1 said:

I have a better Idea why not make the boobs or the whole body the texture colour of brahmin 

PS you have Discord 

unfortunately I am not that interested at the moment however feel free to make an addon mod for this.

14 minutes ago, DonkyBong said:

can someone help me, im trying to add the perk magazines but whenever i use the command player.additem it says that the game can't find the paramiter objectID, am i using the wrong command?

you are using the wrong refid. are you sure you are using the book id instead of the perk id. if you are trying to add the perk, use the addperk command.

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Angry(Gunner) and Junkie(Raider) and Sickly(COA) Babies come from dead bodies from the factions

Ive only ever gotten bloody babies from them tho raiders and gunners. Dont think ive ever seen a sickly baby from a COA corpse

Btw would your new update with the capturing/enslaving system conflict with Just Business and MCG then since both have a slavery system especially MCG that lets you pretty nuch enslave most races

13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Inside Family Planning Enhanced MCM, there should an option called Base Percent Chance (and this is for everyone)

there is a few different options to turn off NPC Pregnancies

That’s another issue, I don’t see an MCM for FPE but I definitely have FPE installed. Could I have installed it wrong?

Hello guys, about milk pasties and transform like Being a Cow, Im very interested at Wasteland  Dairy mod and I try to make some interesting things (for my opinion, mb yours too), if mod author will be interested, or I will try to make it like addon (unfortunately just looks like costumes, I dont have knowledges about scripting). At this time I working at replacer for milk pasties. bottles and new costumes (also like Dwarven Devious Cuirass from skyrim), also i want to try make body like BAC (unfortunately for now, and maybe forever only for the Fusion gilr bodies. because I make this costumes from various details from the game due to the fact that I almost do not know how to use 3Dsmax etc. and dont have enough free time) if someone is interested and wants to help with various bodies, animations, and possibly work with the skeleton, I will be grateful. Here is some of my screenshots (and sorry for my english. its not my native language)

сайт.JPG

сайт2.JPG

сайт 3.JPG

сайт 4.JPG

6 hours ago, DonkyBong said:

pretty sure, add perk doesn't work either, an example of what im putting in is player.addperk 04004EBE

strangely, I had a look at the Id ref you are using, it is the perk mag so player.additem 04004ebe for Cthulhu's Guide to Healthcare

4 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Ive only ever gotten bloody babies from them tho raiders and gunners. Dont think ive ever seen a sickly baby from a COA corpse

Btw would your new update with the capturing/enslaving system conflict with Just Business and MCG then since both have a slavery system especially MCG that lets you pretty nuch enslave most races

I don't believe they would conflict because they run differently.

Just Business copies the traits of the victim, removes them and then pastes them into the single just Business NPC (which is why you can talk to them) can work on all NPC's

while mine, removes the NPC and then adds an unique Cage Object for that NPC. works on selected NPC's only

4 hours ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

That’s another issue, I don’t see an MCM for FPE but I definitely have FPE installed. Could I have installed it wrong?

have a look at the FPE zipfile and copy MCM to Data

3 minutes ago, colourtemp3000 said:

Hello guys, about milk pasties and transform like Being a Cow, Im very interested at Wasteland  Dairy mod and I try to make some interesting things (for my opinion, mb yours too), if mod author will be interested, or I will try to make it like addon (unfortunately just looks like costumes, I dont have knowledges about scripting). At this time I working at replacer for milk pasties. bottles and new costumes, also i want to try make body like BAC (unfortunately for now, and maybe forever only for the Fusion gilr bodies. because I make this costumes from various details from the game due to the fact that I almost do not know how to use 3Dsmax etc. and dont have enough free time) if someone is interested and wants to help with various bodies, animations, and possibly work with the skeleton, I will be grateful. Here is some of my screenshots (and sorry for my english. its not my native language)

сайт.JPG

сайт2.JPG

сайт 3.JPG

сайт 4.JPG

Looks really good, like really good

unfortunately I am currently not really good at modelling for Fallout 4 so I won't be able to help you with that

3 hours ago, colourtemp3000 said:

But if I done with that  you can add it in mod and link it to the scripts -> and I will happy to use that in game )

16 hours ago, Manman27 said:

Thanks buddy but sure if I can

22 hours ago, AWHA said:

Looks great. In theory all the technical requirements for a being-a-cow type mod for Fallout4 already exists: overlays/tattoos, bodymorphs, and a system for equipping locked items like DD. In fact I think AAF already has native handling of overlays and bodymorphs via xmls.

I am willing to help in making a addon for wasteland dairy or a being a cow of fallout, But I will have to say that we must make a LL thread or discord server for this so we do not take more of this thread that we already have. If someone is willing to make said LL thread or D server and link it here, I will join it and help with the endeavor as best I can. we still need someone who can script for fallout, Here hoping someone will find interest in the Idea.

11 hours ago, Dudemer said:

I am willing to help in making a addon for wasteland dairy or a being a cow of fallout, But I will have to say that we must make a LL thread or discord server for this so we do not take more of this thread that we already have. If someone is willing to make said LL thread or D server and link it here, I will join it and help with the endeavor as best I can. we still need someone who can script for fallout, Here hoping someone will find interest in the Idea.

A being-a-cow type mod for Fallout would be very interesting. Though I think it would work better as a standalone mod with perhaps a soft dependency on Wasteland Dairy. WD is still under heavy development so a lot can change. Scripting-wise it is easier to build a standalone mod and add soft dependencies later, as opposed to building a hard dependency and then having to change it every time WD is updated.

As for scripting, maybe skyrimfet can help? I don't think he plays fallout but the scripting should be very similar across the two games.

Hi invictusblade, thanks for the fantastic mod. I do have trouble finding the magazines though. Is the Ghoulish school suffolk school?it's a school with ghouls so I spent an hour inside but no luck. The hints are just so hard to guess that I can't do much to use your mod so far?

3 hours ago, wlhgba said:

Hi invictusblade, thanks for the fantastic mod. I do have trouble finding the magazines though. Is the Ghoulish school suffolk school?it's a school with ghouls so I spent an hour inside but no luck. The hints are just so hard to guess that I can't do much to use your mod so far?

it is in one of the classroom

On 8/19/2020 at 8:24 AM, AWHA said:

A being-a-cow type mod for Fallout would be very interesting. Though I think it would work better as a standalone mod with perhaps a soft dependency on Wasteland Dairy. WD is still under heavy development so a lot can change. Scripting-wise it is easier to build a standalone mod and add soft dependencies later, as opposed to building a hard dependency and then having to change it every time WD is updated.

As for scripting, maybe skyrimfet can help? I don't think he plays fallout but the scripting should be very similar across the two games.

I made a thread for the Being a Brahmin. for now we are thinking about making it own mod seperete WD in time we will try to integrate it with WD but at the moment it is just at best a armor mod. we did try to get SkyrimFet attention.

3 minutes ago, Dudemer said:

I made a thread for the Being a Brahmin. for now we are thinking about making it own mod seperete WD in time we will try to integrate it with WD but at the moment it is just at best a armor mod. we did try to get SkyrimFet attention.

a simple doable script would be the following edit to the Mad Cow Syringe

and then add the armor to an addon mod with the tag unplayable

there will be a few different issues with clothes

Scriptname INVB_PerkKeywordAdder_Addon extends activemagiceffect

GlobalVariable property INVB_Global_Notes Auto Const Mandatory 
Keyword Property FPE_NoPreg Auto
Perk Property Perk_IUD Auto
potion Property Potion_IUD Auto Const Mandatory
string Property string_Enable auto
string Property string_Disable auto
string Property Custom_string_01 auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

if akTarget.HasPerk(Perk_IUD)
		akTarget.RemovePerk(Perk_IUD)
		akTarget.RemoveKeyword(FPE_NoPreg)
		BodyGen.RemoveSkinOverride(akActor)
		Game.GetPlayer().additem(Potion_IUD, 1, true)
		if INVB_Global_Notes.GetValue() == 1
			debug.notification(string_Disable)
		endIf
	else	
		akTarget.AddPerk(Perk_IUD)
		akTarget.AddKeyword(FPE_NoPreg)

BodyGen.SetSkinOverride(akActor, Custom_string_01)		
			debug.notification(string_Enable)
		endIf
	endIf
EndEvent

edit-> Skin override might be a better option but the issues remain

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

a simple doable script would be the following edit to the Mad Cow Syringe

and then add the armor to an addon mod with the tag unplayable

there will be a few different issues with clothes

Scriptname INVB_PerkKeywordAdder_Addon extends activemagiceffect

GlobalVariable property INVB_Global_Notes Auto Const Mandatory 
Keyword Property FPE_NoPreg Auto
Perk Property Perk_IUD Auto
potion Property Potion_IUD Auto Const Mandatory
string Property string_Enable auto
string Property string_Disable auto
string Property Custom_string_01 auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

if akTarget.HasPerk(Perk_IUD)
		akTarget.RemovePerk(Perk_IUD)
		akTarget.RemoveKeyword(FPE_NoPreg)
		BodyGen.RemoveSkinOverride(akActor)
			debug.notification(string_Disable)
		endIf
	else	
		akTarget.AddPerk(Perk_IUD)
		akTarget.AddKeyword(FPE_NoPreg)

BodyGen.SetSkinOverride(akActor, Custom_string_01)		
			debug.notification(string_Enable)
		endIf
	endIf
EndEvent

edit-> Skin override might be a better option but the issues remain

I'll give it a try but not I'm not really all that knowable in scripting. by the way where do I pug this in the Creation kit or do I have to make a custom file for it? And thank you.

On 8/15/2020 at 11:59 PM, LatencyRemix said:

From my experience with a Fusion Girl mod is that the morph's dont work with Fusion Girl.  It could be just that it need's update for 1.75 FG, or there's something deeper going on with it.  FPE and RadMorphReduc both work with FG 1.75.

When i swaped back to my CBBE load the morphs from being milked (at max morph values) are fast and noticable

I have tried testing the CBBE bodies but I could not get the physics to work at all. I also have too  mods installed that requires picking certain files to work with a specific body type.

It's strange because with fusion girl everything seems to work normal with creatures. Doing the animations with human males makes the female bodies expand. There is no problem with creatures

Also I'm not sure if I broke something swapping bodyslide files but I had a baby mutant in my inventory but now it's invisible in my characters arms when I try to feed it. Is this just a bug that happens with one baby item that just happens to mess up?

5 hours ago, farranya said:

CBBE bodies but I could not get the physics to work at all

CBBE requires different CBP OCBP files than Fusion Girl so that maybe the reason why it doesnt work.  And also a bit counter intuitive is that you build the standard CBBE body and not CBBE Physics in bodyslide, ZeX skeleton V3 also effects how anims work *i think*.  I muddled my way thought it somehow but no idea how lol.

5 minutes ago, .A.A.A. said:

my breast morphs went wild - is there any way to revert them?

I don't think there is any global reset of morhps allready applied,  Only able to change the max morph strength's lower.  Once they yuge they yuuuge