12 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Oh the ghoul baby was with the settler i have the synth baby on me does it need synth oil as milk? Idk which baby died i just got a notification of it if the baby is with a settler do i need to make sure that settler has the appropriate milk?

I have changed it so it tells you which milk to feed the baby

11 hours ago, 666Sextant666 said:

I have been using What’s Your Name to name settlers, but I noticed that while the prompt to name a Grown Settler comes up, a name is not given to them and they stay Grown Settler. Is there a way for you to fix this in the next update?

from what I can remember, you need to change a formID inside what's Your name to include the new additional NPC's in an addon patch (I haven't used What's your Name in a while)

3 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Ok so i just encountered this super weird bug. After reviving some eggs (Deathclaw, mirelurk king and queen and radscorpion) and having them in my inventory plus a human baby on my back during baby feeding time the notification won't stop it keeps coming up "the baby needs milk. . . Feeding time" on a loop and it doesn't seem to be consuming the breast milk in my inventory or in the inventories of my companions carrying their own babies. I went with different saves further back but it keeps happening during feeding time. I even tried turning off baby feeding and dropping the eggs into cribs but it's stuck ?

also is the creature offspring extractor the "instant birth" coz when i used it it said "gave birth" but right after it said "rejected the injection"

1. that first one is a bit weird because they shouldn't interact

2. I will have a look at that issue (which creature btw?)

3 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

"I have changed it so it tells you which milk to feed the baby"

"from what I can remember, you need

to change a formID inside what's Your name to include the new additional NPC's in an addon patch (I haven't used What's your Name in a while)"

"1. that first one is a bit weird because they shouldn't interact

2. I will have a look at that issue (which creature btw?)"

1. Is the mlik type change occuring in the update or is it there already in the current version?

2. I renamed the baby using the armor bench, will that name not stick once the baby grows up?

3. What can i do to fix this notification bug? Load a save when I don't have the eggs? Coz i think the notification worked fine before I revived the eggs and only just had the human baby with me. Will the notification trigger if any other baby out in the world (not equipped by me or my companions) needs milk? Coz it triggered while doing quests but since all my companions (curie, cait and piper) have milk, their equipped babies seem to be getting fed. I checked their inventoties and the breast milk and synth oil numbers are going down after baby feeding time or it consumes what's in my inventory which is also fine without the notification looping forever.

4. It was a Deathclaw I tamed using the beastmaster mod coz i the first time I shot my cage tamed (not with tame action using beastmaster) deathclaw with an milk extractor syringe, it died. So i tamed it with the activate button so it will be essential then I was able to milk it just fine without it dying. Shot it with creature offspring extractor then it said "Deathclaw gave birth. Deathclaw rejected injection." Used it on myself while pregnant with Deathclaw baby then it said "character_name gave birth. Character_name rejected injection." Used it 2 times then it gave a disgusting blood sac then rejected injection.

25 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

1. Is the mlik type change occuring in the update or is it there already in the current version?

2. I renamed the baby using the armor bench, will that name not stick once the baby grows up?

3. What can i do to fix this notification bug? Load a save when I don't have the eggs? Coz i think the notification worked fine before I revived the eggs and only just had the human baby with me. Will the notification trigger if any other baby out in the world (not equipped by me or my companions) needs milk? Coz it triggered while doing quests but since all my companions (curie, cait and piper) have milk, their equipped babies seem to be getting fed. I checked their inventoties and the breast milk and synth oil numbers are going down after baby feeding time or it consumes what's in my inventory which is also fine without the notification looping forever.

4. It was a Deathclaw I tamed using the beastmaster mod coz i the first time I shot my cage tamed (not with tame action using beastmaster) deathclaw with an milk extractor syringe, it died. So i tamed it with the activate button so it will be essential then I was able to milk it just fine without it dying. Shot it with creature offspring extractor then it said "Deathclaw gave birth. Deathclaw rejected injection." Used it on myself while pregnant with Deathclaw baby then it said "character_name gave birth. Character_name rejected injection." Used it 2 times then it gave a disgusting blood sac then rejected injection.

1. I might be changing it a bit more (might have options for types of milk)

such as option 1 - All need normal breast Milk

option 2 - Normal human babies need breast milk, Vault 81 babies need vault 81 milk, Ghouls and supermutants babies need Radioactive milk(because why not) and synths babies need Synth Oil)

2. short answer - No, because there is no connection between the cycles or at the very least I don't know how)

3. I still don't know what is going on with it

4. I did have a look at the script and I did mess up some of the code, then I rewrote the script but I haven't tested it yet

11 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

1. I might be changing it a bit more (might have options for types of milk)

such as option 1 - All need normal breast Milk

option 2 - Normal human babies need breast milk, Vault 81 babies need vault 81 milk, Ghouls and supermutants babies need Radioactive milk(because why not) and synths babies need Synth Oil)

2. short answer - No, because there is no connection between the cycles or at the very least I don't know how)

3. I still don't know what is going on with it

4. I did have a look at the script and I did mess up some of the code, then I rewrote the script but I haven't tested it yet

1.  Will the "rename anything" mod work then for renaming the grown up children/settlers?

2.  im just gonna reload a previous save before I even get back to vault 88 to revive the eggs (that's where my main base is with all the wasteland dairy framework stuff) and see if the notification loop will still happen. I will update you.

43 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

1.  Will the "rename anything" mod work then for renaming the grown up children/settlers?

2.  im just gonna reload a previous save before I even get back to vault 88 to revive the eggs (that's where my main base is with all the wasteland dairy framework stuff) and see if the notification loop will still happen. I will update you.

1. yes that should work on Adults only (Children will lose their name when they grow up)

2. ok

59 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

1. yes that should work on Adults only (Children will lose their name when they grow up)

2. ok

So i loaded an older save which kinda sucks since I would have to do 2 faction quests over again but the notification loop stopped and my babies are getting fed properly. So there must be a problem with having multiple creature babies in your inventory

Edit: nevermind it's happening again.

Edit2: still happens even with baby feeding turned off. Seems like the game just needs to run for about 5- 10 mins then it triggers this notification bug when it comes to feeding time. Im not really sure what caused it it wasn't like this before and i had set where minimum feeding time was 1200 and max was 2000

23 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

So i loaded an older save which kinda sucks since I would have to do 2 faction quests over again but the notification loop stopped and my babies are getting fed properly. So there must be a problem with having multiple creature babies in your inventory

Edit: nevermind it's happening again.

Edit2: still happens even with baby feeding turned off. Seems like the game just needs to run for about 5- 10 mins then it triggers this notification bug when it comes to feeding time. Im not really sure what caused it it wasn't like this before and i had set where minimum feeding time was 1200 and max was 2000

so what and how many of each babies are in your inventory? and which one are your carrying?

I have equipped one male white baby which is one of cait's twins. Cait has the female twin equipped. Curie has a revived synth baby equipped. Piper has a revived baby that i got from a raider that started out as a bloody baby before i cleaned it. All of us have breast milk (curie has both breast milk and synth oil in inventory). One settler has a ghoul baby equipped and has breast milk in inventory tho i can't find her at the moment.

This configuration was from an older save before the notification bug started happening but it seems now this save is also affected

The latest save (in game timewise) which started the problem in the first place has the configuration above plus the revived creature eggs i mentioned before in the original notification bug post.

15 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

I have equipped one male white baby which is one of cait's twins. Cait has the female twin equipped. Curie has a revived synth baby equipped. Piper has a revived baby that i got from a raider that started out as a bloody baby before i cleaned it. All of us have breast milk (curie has both breast milk and synth oil in inventory). One settler has a ghoul baby equipped and has breast milk in inventory tho i can't find her at the moment.

This configuration was from an older save before the notification bug started happening but it seems now this save is also affected

The latest save (in game timewise) which started the problem in the first place has the configuration above plus the revived creature eggs i mentioned before in the original notification bug post.

I assume all of them are carrying the babies in their arms or holding the Baby over the chest, right?

I was just testing the latest version of the script, I added a secondary milk to the script from the idea above and it works,

I did notice there was a problem with two of the same baby with one held (no Feeding popped up) so I am thinking about how to solve this problem in other ways.

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I assume all of them are carrying the babies in their arms or holding the Baby over the chest, right?

I was just testing the latest version of the script, I added a secondary milk to the script from the idea above and it works,

I did notice there was a problem with two of the same baby with one held (no Feeding popped up) so I am thinking about how to solve this problem in other ways.

Yes all of them are carrying the babies on their arms except for me i have the baby as a backpack and cait has hers as a frontpack but both were getting fed just fine before the bug happened. What do you mean 2 of the same baby?

8 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Yes all of them are carrying the babies on their arms except for me i have the baby as a backpack and cait has hers as a frontpack but both were getting fed just fine before the bug happened. What do you mean 2 of the same baby?

nevermind about the holding methods, I was trying something which failed.

by 2 of the same baby such as 2 "Cait Clone Baby Carrying" in the same inventory

but there is a problem deeper than I thought because I added a script to add a keyword to the equipped baby to change it from its copy and it still didn't work.

so the issue is

1x equipped Alien baby eats easily

2x equipped Alien babies doesn't eat

I am going to test more theories today and I might be able to post the update sooner or later

1 hour ago, houdini said:

HAd 4 Supermutant babies in Homeplate and they turned hostile when i went there. Thou supermutants in general are friendly to me (rogue sexbot bug still occuring), that is kinda strange as i dont have any growing sm babies on me and active(all?) followers.

I will have a look at it

one question what stage of growth did they turn hostile because I doubt that babies started hitting you

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look at it

one question what stage of growth did they turn hostile because I doubt that babies started hitting you

Child stage, ther was Piper and 2 regular settlers aswell living there. Any hope for supermutant fix soon, (maybe making mcm slider for making factions friendly a.k.a option to disable feature) ? I kinda feel handicapped not able to use my charms as droid instead of blowing up everyone and everything :D

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

nevermind about the holding methods, I was trying something which failed.

by 2 of the same baby such as 2 "Cait Clone Baby Carrying" in the same inventory

but there is a problem deeper than I thought because I added a script to add a keyword to the equipped baby to change it from its copy and it still didn't work.

so the issue is

1x equipped Alien baby eats easily

2x equipped Alien babies doesn't eat

I am going to test more theories today and I might be able to post the update sooner or later

I will have a look at it

Hopefully the notification bug can be fixed. I already tried reinstalling your mod and it didnt work. I was thinking of reinstalling AAF or FPE but im not sure of the adverse effects that will have since my character is already pregnant and so are my companions

Edit: i forgot to ask but what's an odd baby? I got it after cleaning a bloody baby from a dead raider.

2 hours ago, houdini said:

Child stage, ther was Piper and 2 regular settlers aswell living there. Any hope for supermutant fix soon, (maybe making mcm slider for making factions friendly a.k.a option to disable feature) ? I kinda feel handicapped not able to use my charms as droid instead of blowing up everyone and everything :D

I start again, who goes hostile first? Supermutants or Sexbots

edit-> I just did a test I spawn a child and adult supermutant in the middle of Diamond City (I haven't altered supermutants in this update) and nothing, they are just standing around and not being hostile. (see picture)

so I think it is a problem with your other mods

2 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Hopefully the notification bug can be fixed. I already tried reinstalling your mod and it didnt work. I was thinking of reinstalling AAF or FPE but im not sure of the adverse effects that will have since my character is already pregnant and so are my companions

Edit: i forgot to ask but what's an odd baby? I got it after cleaning a bloody baby from a dead raider.

the new update should be soon

Odd Baby is a ghoul baby (it is a name from Family Planning Enhanced)

20200729140059_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:
2 hours ago, houdini said:

I start again, who goes hostile first? Supermutants or Sexbots

Child stage..... thats 1. They became hostile when i entered Homeplate (thou after i went to sanctuary having 1 supermutant settler he wasn't hostile, none are on commonwealth map actually.

Any hope... thats 2.  Different topic about making Rogue Sexbot compatibile with your mod. Maybe both problems are related but i doubt that. Maybe its homeplate issue (I use eleonora deco mod there).

I quickly tested my game

I had four settlements with two child supermutants, two adult Supermutants and 2 Human Settlers in each and there doesn't seem to be a problem

also maybe the mod that controls the Homeplate settlement is also a problem (because in the vanilla game, it is a limited settlement)

but nevertheless, does anyone else have this problem?

the new update should be soon

Odd Baby is a ghoul baby (it is a name from Family Planning Enhanced)

Gonna wait patiently for your update.

Btw a mirelurk hatchling was born in my vault 88 from a revived mirelurk king fertilized egg but when I shot it with the fev growth syringe it turned into a mirelurk queen. I thought it would turn into the king version lol or is it random?

Also shot a settler with growth syringe who had a revived deatclaw egg in their inventory and the child version didnt spawn. The egg remained in their inventory. Tried it on myself and it didnt work either.

Thanks for all your hardwork ?

52 minutes ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Gonna wait patiently for your update.

Btw a mirelurk hatchling was born in my vault 88 from a revived mirelurk king fertilized egg but when I shot it with the fev growth syringe it turned into a mirelurk queen. I thought it would turn into the king version lol or is it random?

Also shot a settler with growth syringe who had a revived deatclaw egg in their inventory and the child version didnt spawn. The egg remained in their inventory. Tried it on myself and it didnt work either.

Thanks for all your hardwork ?

About the Mirelurk Issue, I tried to make evolution happen, Basically Crab to Hunter to King to Queen, this didn't work but some ideas did get made

for each mirelurk egg, there should be a 10% chance of getting the Mirelurk Above.

something is going on with Growth Syringe, I am not sure yet what is the problem. Humans work fine but creature don't really work (it uses the same script) it did work a while ago.

edit-> I made a mistake in the script Armor[] instead of form[] which makes the babies workable but Egg's not workable

1 minute ago, houdini said:

I noticed 2 sets of wombs, etc. First from AIO second from FPE esps. Should it be like that or i did something wrong with the install? Now i'm not sure if AIO esp should be present.

enb2020_7_29_11_54_05.jpg.39326c75364fa8b7bf3a1159d656f005.jpg

My load and file structure order:

1938339886_Beztytuu.thumb.png.00f16c40b1987cdfeddfea9bfda1a176.png

I think you need to post your load order instead of just a segment.

find your Plugin Text file and post the contents of that

Something is going on with Growth Syringe, I am not sure yet what is the problem. Humans work fine but creature don't really work (it uses the same script) it did work a while ago.

edit-> I made a mistake in the script Armor[] instead of form[] which makes the babies workable but Egg's not workable

Yeah shot a baby in a crib with it like 3 times and the baby did not turn into a child.

Also encountered this bug where random babies appear in my cribs  that are already occupied lol

20200729_072502.jpg

@Invictusblade I think your breast size increase for the Mad Cow disease syringe might be off. Using it on NPCs is fine, but when I used it on my character, after a bit of game play my character's breast size went from what you see in the first picture, to what you see in the second picture.

20200729122857_1.jpg

20200729122743_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Yeah shot a baby in a crib with it like 3 times and the baby did not turn into a child.

Also encountered this bug where random babies appear in my cribs  that are already occupied lol

20200729_072502.jpg

I haven't worked out a way to do that.

FEV Growth works in two

if you have a baby in your inventory and use a FEV growth then it grows the baby

if a NPC has a baby in their inventory and shoot a FEV growth on them then it grows the baby

(it doesn't need to be equipped in either)