6 hours ago, Vaultbomb89 said:

do you play with males in this game as well?

because maybe it is better to rename the _Male to _Female and get rid of the ESP

and post it as DickGirls Loose files

2 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Ive been looking for the Safe school in a safe place magazine but I cant find it, I might be absolutely retarded or it might have fallen through the ground (the farm one did that) so I wanna make sure by asking here

The Ghoulish Pharmacy also is a bit of a puzzler. 

8 hours ago, doopdoo said:

Ive been looking for the Safe school in a safe place magazine but I cant find it, I might be absolutely retarded or it might have fallen through the ground (the farm one did that) so I wanna make sure by asking here

school in DC(Diamond City)

16 hours ago, doopdoo said:

I know that one its located in

Hide contents

Lexington in a pharmacy

Yeah, thanks, I figured that out later as I was being chased by a horny Behemoth and ran past it. I totally forgot there was a pharmacy in Lexington, I thought it was in the OTHER pharmacy.

59 minutes ago, KillinCuzICan said:

Yeah, thanks, I figured that out later as I was being chased by a horny Behemoth and ran past it. I totally forgot there was a pharmacy in Lexington, I thought it was in the OTHER pharmacy.

to be honest, I have been playing DWUK_LexingtonInteriors for such a long time that I have forgotten what is in the vanilla game. so I didn't know there was a pharmacy in Lexington.

however most of the new locations have comic duplicates

however when I feel more creative, I might make more comics and replace them with the new ones. (no new perks but new covers)

at the moment, I am reworking the impregnation script to remove the reverse number issue in MCM

and I am adding a dead baby version of creature womb which is a potion that will gift you a piece of random meat when used

(I have been banging my head against the table, trying to figure out a problem(it works now but I don't know why))

caution, does anyone have any unexplained CTD's since getting the impregnation Mod's?

I have been working on the impregnation script lately

and I have been getting CTD's when spawning Brotherhood of Steel Soldiers (so far)

and I have no idea why (the exact same script works fine with Settlers, Gunner, Raiders)

(the big problem with Fallout 4 is that everyone's game is completely different, so it might be just me who is the having the CTD's)

(also ages ago, I had a similar problem but it affected Settlers but not raiders or gunners)

edit-> I think I traced the issue to the following armors (so for the time being, put all of the following to 100%(really 0%) impregnation in MCM)

BoS

Minutemen

The Pack

Children of Atom

Vault 81

I had a better look at each of these armors and still don't understand what is going, they are pretty much exactly the same armor piece

edit-> turns out I am an idiot, while I did update the MCM script in an active esp, I didn't update the main script in the proper esm.

here is my current idea which is not really working that well at the moment(it is a bit unreliable)

the premise of the chair is to rapidly impregnate a female NPC and then bah

(I was thinking of a food supply but now maybe a water supply)

I am using Zaz Particles

20200702222736_1.jpg

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

here is my current idea which is not really working that well at the moment(it is a bit unreliable)

the premise of the chair is to rapidly impregnate a female NPC and then bah

(I was thinking of a food supply but now maybe a water supply)

I am using Zaz Particles

20200702222736_1.jpg

That looks diabolical. I love it, DO IT!!!!!

49 minutes ago, KillinCuzICan said:

That looks diabolical. I love it, DO IT!!!!!

I also like it but it will be a while til I am happy with it.

so I am thinking of the following...

instant birth chair - if you are pregnant and you sit in this chair then the pregnancy is hasten and then you give birth

Water Supply chair - swells up females and Drink (I don't know

Food Supply chair - Impregnates females with eatable Eggs (or meat)

Settler Supply Chair - Impregnates Females with Fast growing babies who become Normal NPC's

but I do have a couple of problems

1. Body Morphs are a bit weird, sometimes they work, most times they don't

2. they might move around when you sleep or fast travel

49 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I also like it but it will be a while til I am happy with it.

so I am thinking of the following...

instant birth chair - if you are pregnant and you sit in this chair then the pregnancy is hasten and then you give birth

Water Supply chair - swells up females and Drink (I don't know

Food Supply chair - Impregnates females with eatable Eggs (or meat)

Settler Supply Chair - Impregnates Females with Fast growing babies who become Normal NPC's

but I do have a couple of problems

1. Body Morphs are a bit weird, sometimes they work, most times they don't

2. they might move around when you sleep or fast travel

The body morphs can be a pain, I get that. As for the chair, I do like the food option, or even the settler supply chair. The way I play my game is that I head to Spectacle Island after getting the mags, and essentially make it the capital of my breeding empire of Deathclaws.

And Radscorpions.

And Stingwings.

Essentially, the other factions are my bitches. 

Except the Institute, they can stay.

Hi, I'm trying to install this mod and ran into an issue. I have installed Family Planning as well as Patch for Animations along with their requirements, but when I activate the INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation mod I get 
image.png.99a7436f67620843755f5d96162cc5e6.png Through some searching I found these files belong to mods that Wasteland Dairy have replaces, and as such should not require their files. However, I did install these files and the game would not work (as I suspected). Can you please inform me why I have gained this issue and how I can resolve it

Plugin List

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e13398402b3212acdeaca06b0c255921.png

1 hour ago, PiercingDreams said:

Hi, I'm trying to install this mod and ran into an issue. I have installed Family Planning as well as Patch for Animations along with their requirements, but when I activate the INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation mod I get 
image.png.99a7436f67620843755f5d96162cc5e6.png Through some searching I found these files belong to mods that Wasteland Dairy have replaces, and as such should not require their files. However, I did install these files and the game would not work (as I suspected). Can you please inform me why I have gained this issue and how I can resolve it

Plugin List

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.e13398402b3212acdeaca06b0c255921.png

so start from the start

Wasteland Dairy.esp(esm) - this is the master file, everything requires this

FPE_BabyAddon.esp - contains the human pregnancy elements

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp - contains the Creatures pregnancy elements

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp - contains the combined entries for certain items

(you should only have one of the following)

FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon - alters the Outfits to add Human infant Only Impregnation

FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature - alters the Outfits to add Creature infant Only Impregnation

FPE_Impregnation_Both - alters the Outfits to add Human and Creature infants Impregnation

(CBBE, FG, JB and Blank are exactly the same file but is left for older users, All Body types is handle by MCM Now)

the point of this mod is to give you the choice of what you want

Creature lover

Wasteland Dairy.esp(esm)

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature

Human Lover

Wasteland Dairy.esp(esm)

FPE_BabyAddon.esp

FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon

Lover of all kinds

Wasteland Dairy.esp(esm)

FPE_BabyAddon.esp

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp

FPE_Impregnation_Both

9 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Creature lover

Wasteland Dairy.esp(esm)

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

FPE_Impregnation_MoreCreature

Human Lover

Wasteland Dairy.esp(esm)

FPE_BabyAddon.esp

FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon

Lover of all kinds

Wasteland Dairy.esp(esm)

FPE_BabyAddon.esp

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

FPE_Impregnation_Both

So I should activate 1 of the 3 plugins included in the mod file, and install the mods you have listed below the chosen plugin. Correct?

15 minutes ago, PiercingDreams said:

So I should activate 1 of the 3 plugins included in the mod file, and install the mods you have listed below the chosen plugin. Correct?

yes

also I should mention that you also need to find the comics to enable finding Dying Babies or eggs on Bodies

edit->

Lover of all kinds

Wasteland Dairy.esp(esm)

FPE_BabyAddon.esp

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

FPE_Impregnation_Both

6 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Lover of all kinds

Wasteland Dairy.esp(esm)

FPE_BabyAddon.esp

FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp

FPE_Impregnation_Both

OK, ah, where do I find these files, do you have links in your topic? ( I found a link to Creature addon in FPE link from your topic, but not the others)

Just now, PiercingDreams said:

OK, ah, where do I find these files, do you have links in your topic? ( I found a link to Creature addon in FPE link from your topic, but not the others)

all of them are inside INVB_Pack v1.55 (I reread your first comment and INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation is a patch because I messed up a couple of impregnation armors)

whenever I finished the next version I am removing both files

1 minute ago, Invictusblade said:

all of them are inside INVB_Pack v1.55 (I reread your first comment and INVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation is a patch because I messed up a couple of impregnation armors)

whenever I finished the next version I am removing both files

It's times like this I wish Loverslab had Nexus Files page. >.>