15 minutes ago, devints1 said:

Jesus what does a bloody place mean for the hint x.x eveywhere is bloody. 

"A Bloody Place that is quite clean apart from the Holes in the Walls, Roof and Floor."

The problem is working backwards from a location so some hints won't work properly

so a simple hint

find a "Blood" Place

I am going to make a bah_hint.esp that directly gives the location of the magazines

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

"A Bloody Place that is quite clean apart from the Holes in the Walls, Roof and Floor."

The problem is working backwards from a location so some hints won't work properly

so a simple hint

find a "Blood" Place

I am going to make a bah_hint.esp that directly gives the location of the magazines

Quest markers might be cool, though I suppose you wouldn't want them all added at once (there are rather a lot of magazines in this mod).

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Quest markers might be cool, though I suppose you wouldn't want them all added at once (there are rather a lot of magazines in this mod).

if each location had it own unique perk mag (such as the old version) and I wasn't interested in Puzzles then I would add markers.

but at the moment, I prefer to keep the puzzle element because I want to work on that side of it. I like thinking of locations and then make wordplays or puzzles based on that location,

do some fail, yes. but that is cost of making this stuff up (some are more annoying than others)

so I have been working on furniture for settlements. but I do have a couple of questions

1. do you want graphic or implied Actions? (visible Milk Pumps, Semen Pumps, etc) or hidden actions (A man is a memory lounger with an erected Dick and nothing more) or (A naked woman and nothing more)

2. More or Less complex than the wearable versions?

3. No Resources or requires resources? (such as the Blood Extraction Chair requires the NPC to carry Empty Blood Packs but I will change this)

I will have a look at the beds to see if they are suitable

I am not sure which is better for a constant pregnancy furniture (both will have Naked NPC's)

1. Reclamation Chair - it is more graphic(and torturous) than the memory lounger but it has a bit more glitches. (the NPC's Gets Up when the player sleeps)

2. Memory lounger - it is an enclosed box with a TV so it works on that level and (from the looks of it) doesn't have get up issue and the bodymorph issue is less visible

20200702222736_1.jpg

20200704231102_1.jpg

2 hours ago, KillinCuzICan said:

How does cloning work? I don't understand how to begin the cloning process

1. get the Advanced Cloning Mag from Vault 81

2. Syringe Companion Cloning (Requires the perk from the Companion so it requires Full Affinity, (I mess up when I added Mag Perks, it should require Companion Perks))

2. Syringe Player Cloning  (WILL Requires a Perk of some kind)

Requires 1x Stimpak, 1x Jet, 1x Normal Semen Bag

3. inject it into yourself or a NPC, they will get pregnant with the Clone

4. Give Birth and let it grow up

5. it can be used as a Settler or a Simple Follower if you hit the clone with a Loyalty Syringe

I've been trying to find all the magazines forever now. I even went as far as to try and view the textures themselves, which ended up as a wild goose chase. I'm planning a build based around the idea of permanent charisma increases from pregnancy, and I just wanted to know how all the magazines work in case there's something else I should know for the build.

I can't find the "adult childs". When they were still childs they all were at Sanctuary, in the same spot everytime. Then I got the message that they grew up, but I can't find them anymore. I've already looked at every other settler, but none of them is one of my (or my companion) "grown up" child.

Is there an easy way to find or identify them back?

3 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I can't find the "adult childs". When they were still childs they all were at Sanctuary, in the same spot everytime. Then I got the message that they grew up, but I can't find them anymore. I've already looked at every other settler, but none of them is one of my (or my companion) "grown up" child.

Is there an easy way to find or identify them back?

which child? There are 28 separate child actors in my mod plus another 10 from FPE and they turn into I don't know how many Adults

17 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1. get the Advanced Cloning Mag from Vault 81

2. Syringe Companion Cloning (Requires the perk from the Companion so it requires Full Affinity, (I mess up when I added Mag Perks, it should require Companion Perks))

2. Syringe Player Cloning  (WILL Requires a Perk of some kind)

Requires 1x Stimpak, 1x Jet, 1x Normal Semen Bag

3. inject it into yourself or a NPC, they will get pregnant with the Clone

4. Give Birth and let it grow up

5. it can be used as a Settler or a Simple Follower if you hit the clone with a Loyalty Syringe

Thanks, but at which workshop do i craft it? Thats where i am confused

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok, I will remove the other workbenches from the Mod, they were a legacy item from the older mods anyway

they are located in Planned Parenthood

1 hour ago, KillinCuzICan said:

No, its cool, I do like the other benches, I am just blind as hell, and couldnt see it lol. 

so question for everyone,

keep the different Workbenches? as is

Combine all of the recipes into one workbench

Combine all of the recipes into one workbench as an ESL mod

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

which child? There are 28 separate child actors in my mod plus another 10 from FPE and they turn into I don't know how many Adults

Some are "mine", some of my companions.. I managed to found only 2 of them so far, only becouse they had no job and had the child clothes in theyr inventory.

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Some are "mine", some of my companions.. I managed to found only 2 of them so far, only becouse they had no job and had the child clothes in theyr inventory.

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Well, a single workbench for all would save some space.

But I too like to have the separate workbenches, even if they look the same it makes the rooms looks like a laboratory

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

I mean

are they human? (like Impregnated by a NPC)

are they Clones?

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

Well, a single workbench for all would save some space.

But I too like to have the separate workbenches, even if they look the same it makes the rooms looks like a laboratory

Well I decided to go ahead with the ESL Mod Option

also I added (still testing) workshop menus to the workshop main menu

with some memory lounges acting on semen and milk Banks (they are costly to build) but it will make ten of the product every day

edit-> I added a baby Lounger which makes a baby every "global" time (currently 216 hours)

there is a problem with bodymorphs at the moment (a quicksave and load fixes it)

also I might be able to have different versions of this running on reclamation chair (the spikes one) and others

20200706213516_1.jpg

20200706213537_1.jpg

8 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Oh, that! Well they're all humans.

finally, so if they are human birthed by humans who impregnated by humans.

so it should have a name of "Grown Settler"

but there is no way to link a child to an adult so for instanced, you used a naming mod on the child, the adult won't have the name.

also I should mention that by this stage, my mod has very little to do with it

On 7/5/2020 at 1:58 AM, Invictusblade said:

so I have been working on furniture for settlements. but I do have a couple of questions

1. do you want graphic or implied Actions? (visible Milk Pumps, Semen Pumps, etc) or hidden actions (A man is a memory lounger with an erected Dick and nothing more) or (A naked woman and nothing more)

2. More or Less complex than the wearable versions?

3. No Resources or requires resources? (such as the Blood Extraction Chair requires the NPC to carry Empty Blood Packs but I will change this)

I will have a look at the beds to see if they are suitable

I am not sure which is better for a constant pregnancy furniture (both will have Naked NPC's)

1. Reclamation Chair - it is more graphic(and torturous) than the memory lounger but it has a bit more glitches. (the NPC's Gets Up when the player sleeps)

2. Memory lounger - it is an enclosed box with a TV so it works on that level and (from the looks of it) doesn't have get up issue and the bodymorph issue is less visible

I agree the Memory Lounger makes the most sense even if it's not as kinky. Unfortunately it also reminds me of the Orkan spaceship from Mork & Mindy for some reason, maybe intentional on the part of Bethesda.

What about the "suckerchair" from Vader666's TortureDevices? It would make sense for a milker, but I can't recall if you already explored that and whether it was maybe also glitchy.

The "mechanical execution chair" from Gray User's Bad End Animation Pack could work really well for impregnation scenarios as it has a lovely probe inserted into the appropriate organs.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:18 AM, UltraMods said:

I've been trying to find all the magazines forever now. I even went as far as to try and view the textures themselves, which ended up as a wild goose chase. I'm planning a build based around the idea of permanent charisma increases from pregnancy, and I just wanted to know how all the magazines work in case there's something else I should know for the build.

If you're just trying to test, you can either use the help and additem console commands to find and add the desired misc IDs to your inventory (or placeatme if you want them spawned on the floor). There's also https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42520/ which when you press shift+Z in game allows you to select an ESP file and then browse it as if it were a container, taking copies of any of the objects it defines into your inventory.

41 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I agree the Memory Lounger makes the most sense even if it's not as kinky. Unfortunately it also reminds me of the Orkan spaceship from Mork & Mindy for some reason, maybe intentional on the part of Bethesda.

what I like is the implied nature of the memory lounger, that the NPC is completely zoned out however I will be making different versions of the same furniture.

Pregnancy Lounger into a Medibed, Reclamation chair, Pillory, normal bed (and maybe cryopod, might be too big)

also I might have a look at editing the textures

edit-> btw with the pregnancy chairs, I am going to have an implied beginning and an implied ending which means that I only show the middle which is the pregnancy itself so when it reaches the current 96 hour mark, there will be a new baby in the workshop storage and it starts again in the middle.

so for instance, with a pregnancy Pillory, you can imply a scene with the woman getting fucked while in it and then publicly giving birth (I just won't make that happen)

also Bodymorphs are a bit weird with furniture with NPC's defaulting to a zeroed body

What about the "suckerchair" from Vader666's TortureDevices? It would make sense for a milker, but I can't recall if you already explored that and whether it was maybe also glitchy.

Yes I did look at the Sucker chair from Torture Devices but it is not a solid piece of furniture, the mesh goes flying when reloading or shot.

The "mechanical execution chair" from Gray User's Bad End Animation Pack could work really well for impregnation scenarios as it has a lovely probe inserted into the appropriate organs.

I will have a look at this one

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

finally, so if they are human birthed by humans who impregnated by humans.

so it should have a name of "Grown Settler"

but there is no way to link a child to an adult so for instanced, you used a naming mod on the child, the adult won't have the name.

also I should mention that by this stage, my mod has very little to do with it

Yes, I have the mod that automatically names the settlers (I don't remember the mod's name at the moment)

But when they were child I had the prompt for a "family trade" or something like that, now I didn't see it with anyone.

25 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Yes, I have the mod that automatically names the settlers (I don't remember the mod's name at the moment)

But when they were child I had the prompt for a "family trade" or something like that, now I didn't see it with anyone.

I don't know

the only thing I can suggest is to go to each settler (or ring the bell to summon all of them)

go into console, click on them and make sure they are selected and note what mod they come from

On 7/6/2020 at 11:48 AM, Invictusblade said:

Keep them as is its easyer to scroll down