so does anyone have any suggestions for vanilla or DLC furniture that would be good for Milking, Pregnancy(Alive and Meat), semen and Blood?

currently the following are used

Metal Frame Bed (Raider-ish) - lying on Side

Memory Lounge

Institute Medi Bed - Lying on Back

Reclamation Chair

Extraction Chair (might be suitable for blood only)

DLC's Pillory

I am aware of other mods that contains good furniture CrimsomRider's, TortureDevices, Bad Ends.

addon mods might be made to cater for these mods (but not yet) and my scripts are easy enough for you to make some yourself

edit-> images of Pillories in action

20200708120412_1.jpg

20200708120433_1.jpg

Hi invictusblade, thank you for all your work on the mod. 
I had a weird bug - when I carry the baby human enemies stop aggroing / attacking me. creatures like supermutants etc will continue to attack. But raiders/ gunners won't attack me while i carry the baby. Is that a feature or a bug? 

Thanks. 

17 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so does anyone have any suggestions for vanilla or DLC furniture that would be good for Milking, Pregnancy(Alive and Meat), semen and Blood?

currently the following are used

Metal Frame Bed (Raider-ish) - lying on Side

Memory Lounge

Institute Medi Bed - Lying on Back

Reclamation Chair

Extraction Chair (might be suitable for blood only)

DLC's Pillory

I am aware of other mods that contains good furniture CrimsomRider's, TortureDevices, Bad Ends.

addon mods might be made to cater for these mods (but not yet) and my scripts are easy enough for you to make some yourself

edit-> images of Pillories in action

20200708120412_1.jpg

20200708120433_1.jpg

how about using the cryo pods for pregnancy, as if it were an incubator / breeder

20200708162641_1.jpg.c12921b716c37442348af8f1b2758aa2.jpg

TheKite-477636-Bad_End_Vault_Girl_Alexia_Grey.thumb.jpg.60df8de05d183b1d0954a1878569e780.jpg

6 hours ago, thehotness said:

Hi invictusblade, thank you for all your work on the mod. 
I had a weird bug - when I carry the baby human enemies stop aggroing / attacking me. creatures like supermutants etc will continue to attack. But raiders/ gunners won't attack me while i carry the baby. Is that a feature or a bug? 

Thanks. 

shit, I forgot to mention that, I completely forgot about it, I added it in the last update. (I did add a bit of stuff to that update)

so it is a feature

basically my mindset is that Raiders may be less incline to attack a person carrying a baby(should be) in their arms)

(because I might add a feature in the future to deny drawing guns while holding the baby similar to CAP's Baby holding system)

also I think I changed it so that if you are holding a supermutant baby then Supermutants won't attack you

and if you are holding a ghoul baby then Feral Ghouls won't attack you

but I haven't really tested it because other stuff got in the way

edit-> btw do you want me to keep it or lose it?

what do you think of it?

4 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

how about using the cryo pods for pregnancy, as if it were an incubator / breeder

20200708162641_1.jpg.c12921b716c37442348af8f1b2758aa2.jpg

TheKite-477636-Bad_End_Vault_Girl_Alexia_Grey.thumb.jpg.60df8de05d183b1d0954a1878569e780.jpg

currently a good idea, I might wait for DocClox's Raider Reform School because he is working on this type of thing and I can piggyback on his work as an addon

but where is the top picture from?

20 minutes ago, starlight4ever said:

How to milk semen?  I put milker and milk bottle on some residents but nothing happen. 

there are five milkers(I should find a new name)

1. Blood Needle

2. Milk bah (Bottle)

3. Simple Milk bah (Bottle)

4. Semen bah (Bottle)

5. Simple Semen bah (Bottle)

to make them go into crafting and down to Semen Production and they should be there

47 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

there are five milkers(I should find a new name)

1. Blood Needle

2. Milk bah (Bottle)

3. Simple Milk bah (Bottle)

4. Semen bah (Bottle)

5. Simple Semen bah (Bottle)

to make them go into crafting and down to Semen Production and they should be there

So how do those milkers work? 

12 minutes ago, starlight4ever said:

So how do those milkers work? 

so there are three(+ more in the next update) different version of each "bah" is Blood, Milk and Semen

1. Sterilise Empty "Bah" Bag which is an ingestible when used it will give a bag of "bah"

2. Simple "Bah" Machine - Wear it and you get "Bah" based on your MCM Settings - May NOT Change body

3. "Bah" Machine - Wear it and you get "Bah" based on your MCM Settings - May Change body

4. Workshop Furniture - See Above in the thread for info

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

shit, I forgot to mention that, I completely forgot about it, I added it in the last update. (I did add a bit of stuff to that update)

so it is a feature

basically my mindset is that Raiders may be less incline to attack a person carrying a baby(should be) in their arms)

(because I might add a feature in the future to deny drawing guns while holding the baby similar to CAP's Baby holding system)

also I think I changed it so that if you are holding a supermutant baby then Supermutants won't attack you

what do you think of it?

Thanks so much for your reply!!!

Yes, I thought that might make sense. As a feature it worked well. 

However I was roleplaying that having a baby will increase the stakes of survival - sort of like Lone Wolf and Cub, or The Road - where you're trying to survive with a baby. 

i think in the crazy post-apocalyptic world no one is gonna care about babies. Taking away the aggression removes a significant part of the game, I strolled through gunner and raider territory without any one taking shots at me... :P 
Even in your mod, there are abandoned babies and pretty dark takes on the babies... 

It would be great if it were an option in the MCM, or as an add on to the baby-crafting (eg with treated breast milk)?

Personally I would prefer if enemies still continued to aggro me - in theory people wouldn't know that you're carrying a baby until you're too close. 

It's not a huge issue, it just means I have to unequip the baby when I actually want to get into combat.

Thanks so much for your mod and it's features! 

13 minutes ago, thehotness said:

Thanks so much for your reply!!!

Yes, I thought that might make sense. As a feature it worked well. 

However I was roleplaying that having a baby will increase the stakes of survival - sort of like Lone Wolf and Cub, or The Road - where you're trying to survive with a baby. 

i think in the crazy post-apocalyptic world no one is gonna care about babies. Taking away the aggression removes a significant part of the game, I strolled through gunner and raider territory without any one taking shots at me... :P 
Even in your mod, there are abandoned babies and pretty dark takes on the babies... 

It would be great if it were an option in the MCM, or as an add on to the baby-crafting (eg with treated breast milk)?

Personally I would prefer if enemies still continued to aggro me - in theory people wouldn't know that you're carrying a baby until you're too close. 

It's not a huge issue, it just means I have to unequip the baby when I actually want to get into combat.

Thanks so much for your mod and it's features! 

basically it started with the following post

On 6/16/2020 at 12:04 AM, Krazyone said:

Idea... Carrying Babies, adds 1 Charisma each Baby. If trading with female Trader.

Most women love babies, carrying them will get their maternal instincts going into overdrive, giving you 1 extra charisma, against each purchase.

Some of the Perks are based against the sex of the person, such as Ladykiller and Black Widow.

Perk Idea...

- Maternal Instincts 1... Women get all fuzzy at seeing your Babies, giving you +1 Charisma, per Baby Carried.

- Maternal Instincts 2... Women eagerly await your visits with your beautiful Babies, giving you +2 Charisma, per Baby Carried.

- Maternal Instincts 3... Women swoon around you, waiting for you to bring your little bundles of joy for a visit, giving you +3 Charisma, per Baby Carried.

A reason to bring up those discarded babies, I just found a Hespanic female baby, tagged as a backpack. I picked her up, to see if it gave me increased carry-weight. But was carrying Milk, and automatically adopted her.

My character is now running around with 2 Babies, and 8 months pregnant... :flushed:

I think you should maybe add a temporary breast size increase and decrease to breast feeding...

YouTube Video... Lady Killer and Black Widow Perks...

so the best way to get a trade discount while carrying a baby is to use factions which then led to an idea about raiders and gunners and bah and bah.

but like I said, I had forgotten about it (it was a fairly minor script)

so most likely I will do the following (assuming I can) that whenever the baby holding script activates, the player is unable to draw their weapon

and attach the faction script to the baby holding.

so you can still have the baby on your back but it won't provide any benefits

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

currently a good idea, I might wait for DocClox's Raider Reform School because he is working on this type of thing and I can piggyback on his work as an addon

Yep DocClox's is working on some very interesting things.

but where is the top picture from?

the screenshot was made in my game, I'm using textures and meshes from this Indarello mod to create the amputations.

18 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so there are three(+ more in the next update) different version of each "bah" is Blood, Milk and Semen

1. Sterilise Empty "Bah" Bag which is an ingestible when used it will give a bag of "bah"

2. Simple "Bah" Machine - Wear it and you get "Bah" based on your MCM Settings - May NOT Change body

3. "Bah" Machine - Wear it and you get "Bah" based on your MCM Settings - May Change body

4. Workshop Furniture - See Above in the thread for info

But i can't let my residents consume any empty bag, and no machine works on them as well. 

I start again but with player vs NPC Interaction

1. Sterilise Empty "Bah" Bag - Player Only

2. Simple "Bah" Machine - Player and NPC

3. "Bah" Machine - Player and NPC

4. Workshop Furniture - Player and NPC (Still Testing)

but I could make Sterilise(btw I am Australian) Empty "Bah" Syringe that gives the player(or NPC, I am not sure yet) "bah" when fired at a NPC

On 7/9/2020 at 1:19 AM, Invictusblade said:

so it is a feature

what do you think of it?

It should come at a cost...

Possible Costs...

1. Raiders... Wont hurt you, but may steal some of your caps, your Beer, or undress you. Leaving you vulnerable to attack from non-Raiders...

2. Supermutants... Wont hurt you, but may decide to try for a second baby...

3. Ghouls... Wont hurt you, but may follow you. Leading to you trying to get away from them, as they grow into a Day of the Dead amount of followers. May crash the game, if too many.

4. Gunners... Wont hurt you, but you'll need to show some skin. Stipping off body armour, and body clothing. Shoes, Backpacks, and Gloves are the only allowable items... So mods don't break the strip system, which happens with other mods.

Positives...

1. You can lay the most elaborate Minefield and Trap system you can devise, then allow them to go hostile. Good for really hard sections of the game, if you have a ton of unused Mines... and don't mind nudity and possibly more pregnancies, but hey... You completed the mission...

You could do the same, if your children, such as baby Radscorpions can follow you on your trips through the Wasteland...

But you may need an In-Game book, to keep track of all the possible rules... Or an effect comes up, as a Buff / Debuff.

Illnesses... that appear in your Status.

- Raiders Pet                                      I love you, but I also love your Caps, Booze, and fapping over your naked body.

- Supermutant Love Child                 What a lovely baby, lets make another...

- Ghoulish Hero                                 The Ghouls are getting clingy, as you walk around with your own army of the undead. Epic Battles, as they defend you...

- Gunners Naked Avenger                Gunners love seeing some naked Vault-Dweller.

- Radscorpions Delight                     Radscorpions want to make sweet love, not war. Carrying Scorpion Eggs can have the same effect...

Red Writing = Hostile                  You are still deemed as a Hostile.

Green Writing = Non-Hostile      You have passed the Status Requirements...

Eg...

Status...

Raiders Pet                                  Enemy still sees you as hostile, ditch your clothes.

Raiders Pet                                  The Raiders see you as a temporary friend, one they can rob and fapp to...

Just some crazy ideas... :)  Feel free to ignore them... :D

55 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

It should come at a cost...

Possible Costs...

1. Raiders... Wont hurt you, but may steal some of your caps, your Beer, or undress you. Leaving you vulnerable to attack from non-Raiders...

2. Supermutants... Wont hurt you, but may decide to try for a second baby...

3. Ghouls... Wont hurt you, but may follow you. Leading to you trying to get away from them, as they grow into a Day of the Dead amount of followers. May crash the game, if too many.

4. Gunners... Wont hurt you, but you'll need to show some skin. Stipping off body armour, and body clothing. Shoes, Backpacks, and Gloves are the only allowable items... So mods don't break the strip system, which happens with other mods.

Positives...

1. You can lay the most elaborate Minefield and Trap system you can devise, then allow them to go hostile. Good for really hard sections of the game, if you have a ton of unused Mines... and don't mind nudity and possibly more pregnancies, but hey... You completed the mission...

You could do the same, if your children, such as baby Radscorpions can follow you on your trips through the Wasteland...

But you may need an In-Game book, to keep track of all the possible rules... Or an effect comes up, as a Buff / Debuff.

Illnesses... that appear in your Status.

- Raiders Pet                                      I love you, but I also love your Caps, Booze, and fapping over your naked body.

- Supermutant Love Child                 What a lovely baby, lets make another...

- Ghoulish Hero                                 The Ghouls are getting clingy, as you walk around with your own army of the undead. Epic Battles, as they defend you...

- Gunners Naked Avenger                Gunners love seeing some naked Vault-Dweller.

- Radscorpions Delight                     Radscorpions want to make sweet love, not war. Carrying Scorpion Eggs can have the same effect...

Red Writing = Hostile                  You are still deemed as a Hostile.

Green Writing = Non-Hostile      You have passed the Status Requirements...

Eg...

Status...

Raiders Pet                                  Enemy still sees you as hostile, ditch your clothes.

Raiders Pet                                  The Raiders see you as a temporary friend, one they can rob and fapp to...

Just some crazy ideas... :)  Feel free to ignore them... :D

a bit too ambitious but I will read this again after I fix the current issues

so I am running into a slight problem.

so I am working on the furniture extractors and they work great so I adding more customising with a few MCM Options

1. Clothing Choice - 4 Choices between having a milker(or no milker) and being naked(or clothed) (works now)

2. number of items per cycle - allows you to choose a number of products such as babies or milk (works)

3. how long each cycle is - allows you to select the time period between item drops such as... (doesn't work at all)

24 game hours per Milk, Semen and Blood

108 game hours per piece of meat (4.5 days)

216 game hour per baby (9 days)

the problem is I cannot seem to make the changes in MCM affect the furniture quest (with saving and loading)

does anyone know how to fix this (if it is possible to fix)

btw I added the debug.Trace to find it in Papyrus (doesn't work)

Scriptname INVB_QuestScript extends Quest

CustomEvent TriggerCollection
GlobalVariable property INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours Auto Const Mandatory

Event onInit()
	StartTimerGameTime(INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue(), 1)
	debug.Trace("INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue()")
	debug.Trace(INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue())
EndEvent

Event OnTimerGameTime(int aiTimerID)
	SendCustomEvent("TriggerCollection")
;	debug.Notification("Quest - Timer Done and event sent")
debug.Trace("INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue()")
	debug.Trace(INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue())
	StartTimerGameTime(INVB_Global_Gift_GameHours.getvalue(), 1)
	if valTesting == 1
		debug.notification("Quest - fired collection and looping")
	endIf
EndEvent
Int Property valTesting = 0 Auto Const
{set 1 for debug messages.}

quest_workshop.png

I apologize for the stupid question, but how is it possible for the main character to get pregnant by a supermutant? They are hostile and necessarily attack. The same goes for wild gulls. I use this mod 

and I don't want to break it. Can you give me a solution? I guess about the raiders and guners. I also use this mod and with it I can disguise myself and talk to them. For communication I use your mod, family planing, m.c.g. and crime.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42857

Sory for google translate 

2 hours ago, vranina said:

I apologize for the stupid question, but how is it possible for the main character to get pregnant by a supermutant? They are hostile and necessarily attack.

The usual way is to surrender in combat with a mod like:

Spoiler

Though if you get abducted by mutants with this mod (perhaps through Violate's integration), they also take all your contraceptives so you're pretty much guaranteed to eventually catch:

Spoiler

But there's also plenty of mods which make super mutants non-hostile, for example this even lets you spawn them as settlers: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15160

You can also configure this to include super mutants as approachers for a variety of automated scenarios:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, vranina said:

I apologize for the stupid question, but how is it possible for the main character to get pregnant by a supermutant? They are hostile and necessarily attack. The same goes for wild gulls. I use this mod 

and I don't want to break it. Can you give me a solution? I guess about the raiders and guners. I also use this mod and with it I can disguise myself and talk to them. For communication I use your mod, family planing, m.c.g. and crime.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42857

also, there is a few ways I can remember (I don't really play sex mods anymore)

The Companion Strong

AAF Violate

AAF Brothels

AAF Dangerous Nights

Zodiac

and then the injectors inside my More Creatures Mod (In this mod package)

Thanks for the advice.
I looked for what you recommended, and I see a very bad picture. Violate breaks M.C.G. RSE has been abandoned by its author and is recommended not to be installed. Zodiak seems to be completely lost. Dangerous Nights I see write that it is not stable, but you can still try. It remains Strong and your mod. So far I haven't dealt with super mutants with your mod, I have to see how it works. And if you explain to me, I will be even happier.

Бъдете живи и здрави- както казват в България.

Be alive and healthy - as they say in Bulgaria.

15 minutes ago, vranina said:

Thanks for the advice.
I looked for what you recommended, and I see a very bad picture. Violate breaks M.C.G. RSE has been abandoned by its author and is recommended not to be installed. Zodiak seems to be completely lost. Dangerous Nights I see write that it is not stable, but you can still try. It remains Strong and your mod. So far I haven't dealt with super mutants with your mod, I have to see how it works. And if you explain to me, I will be even happier.

Бъдете живи и здрави- както казват в България.

Be alive and healthy - as they say in Bulgaria.

like I said, "I don't really play sex mods anymore" they are just too annoying to work and sex mods are a pain to get working.

so the basic idea of injectors

1. find the Perk Mags on somewhere in the commonwealth

2. find some supermutant DNA, it should be on some dead supermutant bodies

3. craft yourself a supermutant injector (there are 3 versions, armor, potion and syringe)

4. use it on yourself

On 7/6/2020 at 7:04 PM, vaultbait said:

If you're just trying to test, you can either use the help and additem console commands to find and add the desired misc IDs to your inventory (or placeatme if you want them spawned on the floor). There's also https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42520/ which when you press shift+Z in game allows you to select an ESP file and then browse it as if it were a container, taking copies of any of the objects it defines into your inventory.

Thanks, this is essentially what I wanted.

so I made some semen implantation chairs (blood extractions chairs from before) which is designed to impregnate the Player or NPC's.

one of the chairs will be located inside the storeroom of the Medical Clinic in Vault 81 as a disused prototype (perk Mag with it)

so far I have made two chairs (human & Vault 81) but I am wondering about more but not too many.

which creatures would you like to be part of this system?

(note, I might be up for an random choice so a insect chair or a canine chair instead of a creature chair)

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I made some semen implantation chairs (blood extractions chairs from before) which is designed to impregnate the Player or NPC's.

one of the chairs will be located inside the storeroom of the Medical Clinic in Vault 81 as a disused prototype (perk Mag with it)

so far I have made two chairs (human & Vault 81) but I am wondering about more but not too many.

which creatures would you like to be part of this system?

(note, I might be up for an random choice so a insect chair or a canine chair instead of a creature chair)

how about brahmin and Brahmiluff? I think they are one of the few creatures without animations in AAF.

the lore of his mod says that: `` After the First Overseer sabotaged the secret Vault so they won't do the experiments on the Vault Dwellers as intended. She decided to develop technologies on her own. Advanced Fertility technology to help humanity.´´ brahmin and Brahmiluff can fit into lore as the main source of food and caravans for humanity, thus being the main creatures to be produced in vault 81.