18 minutes ago, TheShadowHunter said:

how about brahmin and Brahmiluff? I think they are one of the few creatures without animations in AAF.

the lore of his mod says that: `` After the First Overseer sabotaged the secret Vault so they won't do the experiments on the Vault Dwellers as intended. She decided to develop technologies on her own. Advanced Fertility technology to help humanity.´´ brahmin and Brahmiluff can fit into lore as the main source of food and caravans for humanity, thus being the main creatures to be produced in vault 81.

sounds like a good idea.

I also made biomeat implanting which makes a bioMass Sac that contains a piece of meat also the chairs(when Used) provide a food supply to the settlement

Thank you for this mod, It is a lot of fun, but I have only one problem.  The note with hints for the other magazines, is missing, and I cannot find the other magazines other than vault 111 and 81.  The dairy station says there is still a wasteland dairy magazine to find.  Any suggestions? Either for the mod to make the note show up, or just a hint for the locations of any other of the mags?

17 minutes ago, zhurendragon said:

Thank you for this mod, It is a lot of fun, but I have only one problem.  The note with hints for the other magazines, is missing, and I cannot find the other magazines other than vault 111 and 81.  The dairy station says there is still a wasteland dairy magazine to find.  Any suggestions? Either for the mod to make the note show up, or just a hint for the locations of any other of the mags?

cheat yourself the note or look in the earlier pages of this thread for some hints

when I update the mod, I will add the hints to the main page under a spoiler tag

I'm still using a previous version, and I wanted to "repopulate" the Gatorclaws. But looks like AAF doesn't have animations for them (I thought they had the same ones of the Deathclaws?) so I tried with the extractors, but none the DNA or the egg ones works correctlyI tried with both AIO and BASE, but the only egg I managed to get was a raw one (only for cooking, if I'm not wrong) and nothing else, not even a DNA sample.

After "hitting" him with the harmless Syringator (which apparently hurted him anyway as he turned hostile?) I got both a text saying that the DNA (or egg) was obtained, and right after it another text saying that the Gatorclaw rejected the syringe and that there was no egg or DNA.

Updating to the last version will help me to solve this?

8 minutes ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

Ahh it's been a couple of months Invictusblade. Glad to see you revamp your mods. Quick question, I'm getting back into fallout 4 and I've deleted your old (legacy) mods, do I only need this file? INVB_Pack v1.55 What do the other files do?

yes, you should only need INVB_Pack v1.55 andINVB_Pack v1.55_Impregnation over the top of it unless you don't want fake Pregnancies in your gamebtw I define Family Planning Enhanced Pregnancy as Real because they grow bigger and then give birth

while my Impregnation is Fake is because there is no growth whatsoever, they are that way until death.

also because someone had an issue with their load order (I have no idea why it did that)

Here is the intended load order for this mod

INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPE_Impregnation_Both_CBBE.esp (divided into Babies Only, Creatures Only or Both also it doesn't matter about the CBBE vs FG vs JB, they are legacy mods)
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp

because I was getting tired of updating the exact same stuff in three(+ MoreCreature Extra's) I decided to make a framework instead and focus on that and have the other files as addon's

so I added a few more magazines (still not sure where they are going, just yet)

18 - Adds Impregnation Chairs18.jpg

19 - Adds Combat Buffs to Pregnant females (Haven't tested it)

19.jpg

20 - Another Material Instincts one

20.jpg

21 - Adds Beds for Milking (Not entirely sure how it would work in lore (maybe it sparks an idea in the players head)

21.jpg

Hello
I immediately want to clarify that I am technically illiterate and do not know what I am offering as much as possible.
Some time ago he was asking for ideas and I came up with a few.

1 Pregnant women give a bonus to the happiness of the village in which they are. With your mod you can get pregnant women from a village that you conquered as a general of the militia.
2 Bloody babies that you turn into normal also give a bonus of happiness to village where they grow up.
3 Babies become children, and they too can give a bonus to happiness.
4 When they grow up, the bonus disappears. I don't know if it is possible for the grown-up children of your mod to be differentiated from the other residents and given some bonuses. For example, men a bonus to protection and women a bonus to food.

Finally, I will say a total nonsense. I remembered the Preston Garvey pistol with which you call for help from the militia. It will be very interesting to turn the grown children of your mod into soldiers who you can call for help.

I now play a role-playing game as a minuteman general. I conquer the villages and populate them and build houses. The idea that residents come from nowhere is not perfect. Your mod gives me the opportunity to play the role of a politician and to relocate the naturally growing population to other villages.

Sory for google translate.

618536140.jpg.91e8ba985ef48d332a1ec10d583d129b.jpg

I couldn't help myself ...  The Minuteman dеfend Sanctuary from raiders.

The original in bulgarian minuteman diffend Eagle's Nest. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_Volunteer_Corps

And if Radio Fridom played the anthem of the Bulgarian volunteers ... I would feel not in Boston, but in my native Bulgaria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shumi_Maritsa

Preston Garvi in to a bulgarian variant... 

unnamed.jpg.6e4c3280be08fc45fab11fba7cdee0a5.jpg

I apologize a lot for the offtopic, minuteman are my weakness.

20 minutes ago, ChocolateThunder2110 said:

Invictusblade, I also wanted to say that I haven't been having any problems any more with my female characters being disfigured when wearing condoms like I showed you a couple months ago. I really happy with the way you've been handling your mods, keep up the good work and have a good day.

yeah, I decided to look into overlays(instead of a skin armor), there is the rare issue but for the most part, I am happy with them.

4 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

equipping and unequipping another baby should solve this.

I tried that to 'bump' baby off arm and then it replaces the first one and was stuck too.

I solved it reloading save before birth at my settlement medic. second time baby was able to be removed normally.

I did notice that so I will do a proper breakdown of the process today sometime.

more than a few moving parts with babies

edit-> my current guess is that INVB_BabyEquip_Auto is the problem. (this script auto equips the baby when it gets added to your inventory)

so question for the people above

1. remove it and go back to manually equipping the baby New Edit->(I will do this one unless anyone has a solution)

2. keep it

(I am not sure how to fix it at the moment)

here is the script if anyone knows an easy hack for it

Scriptname INVB_BabyEquip_auto extends ObjectReference

Event OnContainerChanged(ObjectReference akNewContainer, ObjectReference akOldContainer)
	If akNewContainer as Actor
		Debug.Trace("AutoEquippingBaby: container changed to " + akNewContainer)
		(akNewContainer as Actor).EquipItem(Self.GetBaseObject(), false, true)
	EndIf
EndEvent

New New Edit-> I am going to add an option in MCM for Player & NPC, Player Only, NPC Only and disable.

6 hours ago, chanfanloong1 said:

You know it might be a going idea if you add a pregnant check is if you are pregnant the you will only produce milk and maybe even some how get addicted to being pregnant or something like that

1. unfortunately lactation occurs shortly before Birth, not in the early stages. also Nora had a baby recently so she would be lactating and as for the Wastelanders, Radiation did something. (so for those reasons, I won't be changing it besides it would then be really annoying)

2. unfortunately the actual Pregnancy system is out of my hands and I do believe that RSE did have a pregnancy addiction system in place. (I am not sure about the recent RSEII)