19 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

about Bloodpacks, I had an idea about how to do an interesting take on blood transfusions and I am debating about making a separated mod for it.

I confess, as long as I can consume them to make Atomguard think I've fed (and maybe trade them to Jade) then I'm not worried about transfusions as such. Which doesn't mean it might be a cool thing to add, of course.

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:
6 hours ago, moltobenis said:

Human baby physics so they work with conveyors

3. I have been trying to get this to work but I have no idea and the tutorials I followed didn't work

That's a shame. I had/have some mad ideas for furniture, if I can make that work. Setting up a baby conveyor was something I was looking forward to :) If I get that far, maybe we can figure it out between us.

22 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

the problem is that there is three different milkers (simple, Normal and Infected) which one are you talking about?

In my case, it's all of the milkers. Not sure if it's a load order or mod conflict issue, but the main mod is at the bottom of the masters section. I can put together a list from MO2 if it helps.

58 minutes ago, dweezer said:

In my case, it's all of the milkers. Not sure if it's a load order or mod conflict issue, but the main mod is at the bottom of the masters section. I can put together a list from MO2 if it helps.

can you take a screenshot of it not working

because I just tested my version and everything seem to work

On 6/13/2020 at 4:04 AM, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look.

so by "my baby" the player has impregnated Cait, right? (no semen Syringes)

When I unpack this mod there is a folder within the package called "Source Files" that is suppose to be installed, but it isn't. There isn't a folder in my Data Folder directory for "Source Files," only a Scripts folder with a Source folder within it, but no Source Files folder directory.  So, the "Source Files" folder in this mod, am I suppose to put all of it's contents into my Scripts folder? And if so, my Scripts folder has several sub-folders within it, one of which is a Source folder which has several sub-folders namely Base, Torture Devices and User. So where does the contents of the Source Files folder of this mod go?

13 minutes ago, A~Dark~Place said:

When I unpack this mod there is a folder within the package called "Source Files" that is suppose to be installed, but it isn't. There isn't a folder in my Data Folder directory for "Source Files," only a Scripts folder with a Source folder within it, but no Source Files folder directory.  So, the "Source Files" folder in this mod, am I suppose to put all of it's contents into my Scripts folder? And if so, my Scripts folder has several sub-folders within it, one of which is a Source folder which has several sub-folders namely Base, Torture Devices and User. So where does the contents of the Source Files folder of this mod go?

you don't need them,

they are simple text files that are the uncompiled scripts

so unless you are interested in scripting, you don't need them

Hello. You may be tired of annoying people with stupid ideas, but I will allow myself to ask you, as I see that you are an active developer.  I use the ReproductiveSystemEffects mode, which I think is good. Maybe it would be good for Family Planing Encantle to have something similar. My second observation is related to children. They are much more passive than adults. Apart from walking and saying 2-3 phrases, they can't do anything else. Especially at night, when the adults sleep, they stand upright as if dug into the ground. Is it possible for them to sleep, sit, work, have more phrases and so on. And one last question. Is it possible that the children of the main character know him and turn to him with mom or dad.

Sory for google translate

btw in the future I would like numbered points (or spaced sentences) instead of a paragraph.

1. I am not in charge of Family Planning Enhanced so I have nothing here to do

2. I will have a look at it

3. No because the game won't be able to tell the difference (it is an All or nothing deal) (at least based on my understanding of it)

Idea... Carrying Babies, adds 1 Charisma each Baby. If trading with female Trader.

Most women love babies, carrying them will get their maternal instincts going into overdrive, giving you 1 extra charisma, against each purchase.

Some of the Perks are based against the sex of the person, such as Ladykiller and Black Widow.

Perk Idea...

- Maternal Instincts 1... Women get all fuzzy at seeing your Babies, giving you +1 Charisma, per Baby Carried.

- Maternal Instincts 2... Women eagerly await your visits with your beautiful Babies, giving you +2 Charisma, per Baby Carried.

- Maternal Instincts 3... Women swoon around you, waiting for you to bring your little bundles of joy for a visit, giving you +3 Charisma, per Baby Carried.

A reason to bring up those discarded babies, I just found a Hespanic female baby, tagged as a backpack. I picked her up, to see if it gave me increased carry-weight. But was carrying Milk, and automatically adopted her.

My character is now running around with 2 Babies, and 8 months pregnant... :flushed:

I think you should maybe add a temporary breast size increase and decrease to breast feeding...

YouTube Video... Lady Killer and Black Widow Perks...

3 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Please don't stop distributing source files just because some people don't know what to do with them.

Some of us do - and appreciate them. I try to enforce a personal rule: No source, no install.

personally I am amazed by the amount of scripts I have made,

considering that I started scripting late last year (Around November)

1 minute ago, Krazyone said:

Idea... Carrying Babies, adds 1 Charisma each Baby. If trading with female Trader.

Most women love babies, carrying them will get their maternal instincts going into overdrive, giving you 1 extra charisma, against each purchase.

Some of the Perks are based against the sex of the person, such as Ladykiller and Black Widow.

Perk Idea...

- Maternal Instincts 1... Women get all fuzzy at seeing your Babies, giving you +1 Charisma, per Baby Carried.

- Maternal Instincts 2... Women eagerly await your visits with your beautiful Babies, giving you +2 Charisma, per Baby Carried.

- Maternal Instincts 3... Women swoon around you, waiting for you to bring your little bundles of joy for a visit, giving you +3 Charisma, per Baby Carried.

A reason to bring up those discarded babies, I just found a Hespanic female baby, tagged as a backpack. I picked her up, to see if it gave me increased carry-weight. But was carrying Milk, and automatically adopted her.

My character is now running around with 2 Babies, and 8 months pregnant... :flushed:

I think you should maybe add a temporary breast size increase and decrease to breast feeding...

I think about it

On 6/14/2020 at 7:20 AM, Invictusblade said:

can you take a screenshot of it not working

because I just tested my version and everything seem to work

This is what I get on the armor bench. I renamed the milkers so they would appear on the top of the list, otherwise they'll show the categories of the last item I scrolled over, and the options for each are still blank.

Spoiler

ArmorBench.thumb.png.3552a4f3b2a03658abde8feeb2c6172c.png

After spending 6 hours searching for magazines, there was found all but one in coffee shop, so I decided to seek help in Creation Kit. Judging by the list of hints, there are 14 magazines, but fo4edit shows only 13. Is there a magazine or something else in cafe place?
P.S. sorry for poor English.

2 hours ago, Kitmoon said:

After spending 6 hours searching for magazines, there was found all but one in coffee shop, so I decided to seek help in Creation Kit. Judging by the list of hints, there are 14 magazines, but fo4edit shows only 13. Is there a magazine or something else in cafe place?
P.S. sorry for poor English.

well it is an ongoing process so I am fixing issues as people find them

as well as adding Magazines such as an upcoming Blood Mag and maybe 3 Maternal Instincts Magazines

18 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Perk Idea...

YouTube Video... Lady Killer and Black Widow Perks...

just wondering about these perks, what kinds of pictures does everyone want for these Magazines.

at the moment, I am thinking of pregnant lesbian images (light or heavy-ish) but that is my opinion at the moment

btw I have been playing a lot of other games at the moment so I will be delayed in making this mod

Days Gone at the moment (really good game like really good)

Anno 1800

and later Last of Us Part 2 whenever I receive it via post

Great mod! Had to ask a dumb question, where can find the rest of the guides? I only found 1 guide 'improvised milkers' inside vault 111, two guides "milk improvement" and "in vitro fertilization' inside vault 81.  Spent an hour searching for the rest guides,lol. 

28 minutes ago, Dmac0910 said:

Great mod! Had to ask a dumb question, where can find the rest of the guides? I only found 1 guide 'improvised milkers' inside vault 111, two guides "milk improvement" and "in vitro fertilization' inside vault 81.  Spent an hour searching for the rest guides,lol. 

look for the hint a couple of pages ago

when I update the mod next, I will be adding the hints somewhere

question- when I add hints to the mod, do you want them in a note located somewhere in the commonwealth or just in MCM under a new page?

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

look for the hint a couple of pages ago

when I update the mod next, I will be adding the hints somewhere

question- when I add hints to the mod, do you want them in a note located somewhere in the commonwealth or just in MCM under a new page?

I'd say a note with one of the magazines in the Vault 111, maybe in the same room so that it's easy and "lore-friendly" to find.

However, I still didn't downloaded the beta but I've already guessed (I think) all the locations, except for one.

I found many coffee shops, but I still can't identify which one you're referring to.

so the next update is coming soon. (I will be testing it over the next few days)

it should have the following...

a fixed script that should prevent the baby spawning problem that users have (I assume that it has been fixed, right?)

a new blood system that gives a bloodtype perk to both player and NPC to make it a bit more realistic than a simple bloodpack. (Vanilla Bloodpack is now a Type O Bloodpack)

four blood types - O - A - B - AB with both healing and damage on all blood packs (I am not adding positive and negative bloodtypes to the mod, too complex)

(So Type O players will take damage from Type B Blood but Type B Players can take Type O Blood without damage)

An range of blood products

New Magazines (blood technology & 3 Maternal Instincts)

some Magazines have been duplicated and moved around

New Hint Note somewhere in Vault 111

Blood MCM

Bloodtypes will be a bit buggy when it comes to Gunner facial Tattoo's

does anyone have any issues or suggestions?

1 hour ago, fred200 said:

Has anyone actually found this mysterious coffee shop?

I have checked every coffee shop, cafe, diner, and pizza joint that the internet knows about. Nothing.

Hmm i think it's referring to the diner/shop you exit through after getting Carrington's Prototype. [Donuts]

7 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Hmm i think it's referring to the diner/shop you exit through after getting Carrington's Prototype. [Donuts]

But isn't the coffee shop hint "with nothing under it" or something like that?

I've been so muddled about this one I have just forgotten the magazines all together and gone back to the version before them.

The system of learning through levels and experience felt better to me.

5 minutes ago, Astrarella said:

But isn't the coffee shop hint "with nothing under it" or something like that?

I've been so muddled about this one I have just forgotten the magazines all together and gone back to the version before them.

The system of learning through levels and experience felt better to me.

I will make a patch file to use the old system instead of the perk mags