36 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Lets just say the old system was less work...

F4SE can find all the magazine locations except the coffee shop... That one simply does not exist.

Well neither does the resource workbench. I guess you have that one on hold?

FPE_Resources should work as intended but for some reason, it is really unreliable, the exact same impregnation syringe may create a resource egg or a supermutant or a strong clone.

and I have no idea why (maybe I reached the end of Family Planning Enhanced Plugins range, I don't know)

Hey @Invictusblade I started using your mod recently and I'm having a great time, congratulations on your great work. ^^

I would like to give a suggestion / idea.

there is a mod called TortureDevices 1.9, this mod has an animated milking chair that would look perfect with your mod. the chair's name is SuckerChair.

if you want to take a look at it then here's the mod.

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will make a patch file to use the old system instead of the perk mags

I sincerely Appreciate that! 

I play and gain levels, getting more excited knowing a level for a skill is closely coming.

And also in the Lone Wanderer Journal Mod I describe it as learning as I go.

Something much like that Overseer did in a way. My way of roleplaying it all. :)

Picking up magazines and over time learning that way seems just too convenient...

10 hours ago, TheShadowHunter said:

Hey @Invictusblade I started using your mod recently and I'm having a great time, congratulations on your great work. ^^

I would like to give a suggestion / idea.

there is a mod called TortureDevices 1.9, this mod has an animated milking chair that would look perfect with your mod. the chair's name is SuckerChair.

if you want to take a look at it then here's the mod.

I was looking at that mod for a while but I wasn't sure how to add milking to the chair

however I had another look and I added code to the animation script to add milk at a certain time

it is a bit weird at the moment (but it works however it is a bit too fast)

so I should be able to add an addon patch when I release the next version

it is too bad that the extraction chair doesn't animate otherwise that would be a good bleeding chair (Blood Packs)

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

I was looking at that mod for a while but I wasn't sure how to add milking to the chair

however I had another look and I added code to the animation script to add milk at a certain time

it is a bit weird at the moment (but it works however it is a bit too fast)

so I should be able to add an addon patch when I release the next version

it is too bad that the extraction chair doesn't animate otherwise that would be a good bleeding chair (Blood Packs)

What about the chair in Vault 95? Would be a good blood extraction chair.

20 minutes ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What about the chair in Vault 95? Would be a good blood extraction chair.

That Extraction chair Cait uses, that would be ideal for the blood, It goes in the jugular veins too *insert evil grin* 

I use mods that it is included in workshop too, right off hand I can't recall which though.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am not sure how to animate it so that you gives your Blood Type(btw I added Blood Types) after it finishes animating.

here is the magazine with the blood types on it

btw I would like to find a better picture to get some sort of doctor from but I haven't found a better one yet

14.jpg

@Invictusblade

I extracted the chair from Vault95 from the archive and checked it in NifSkope, found there are two Animations in it. The default is the Idle one followed by the extraction animation. Now if how the call to the actual animation is made in the Quest can be deciphered, it will be good.

15 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I am not sure how to animate it so that you gives your Blood Type(btw I added Blood Types) after it finishes animating.

here is the magazine with the blood types on it

btw I would like to find a better picture to get some sort of doctor from but I haven't found a better one yet

14.jpg

the best doctor in all of wasteland.

image.jpg

44 minutes ago, KillinCuzICan said:

WHERE in the Museum is the magazine? That's the last one I need.

I messed up the location of the mag (it has been changed in the upcoming update)

basically you need a jetpack(or cheat) to reach it, it is a hole in the ceiling in the main room(where you fight the deathclaw)

20200606081153_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I messed up the location of the mag (it has been changed in the upcoming update)

basically you need a jetpack(or cheat) to reach it, it is a hole in the ceiling in the main room(where you fight the deathclaw)

20200606081153_1.jpg

turns out, that I picked one of the (very few) secret locations that requires the Jetpack.

it did look a lot different in Creation Kit. (it did look occult-ish)

On 6/24/2020 at 4:02 AM, Tron91 said:

@Invictusblade

I extracted the chair from Vault95 from the archive and checked it in NifSkope, found there are two Animations in it. The default is the Idle one followed by the extraction animation. Now if how the call to the actual animation is made in the Quest can be deciphered, it will be good.

so I made a blood extraction chair as well as adding a limit to repeating (default is 10) which applies to the milkers

you can sit in the chair and after you get settled, it activates causing a bit of pain(damages health) and after 10 or so seconds, it finishes and gives you two bags of your blood type and then it can repeat

otherwise you can assign a settler to it and then trade with them to get the blood (it won't hurt them so you can leave them there)

(unfortunately the sucker chair from torture devices is a bit unreliable (it sometimes goes flying around))

and I will be look for alternatives in the mean time

20200625220956_1.jpg

20200625221008_1.jpg

Spoiler
5 hours ago, chanfanloong1 said:

You know what would be a good idea a breast milk storage sistem like milk economy where you breast can only hold so much until it starts

leaking

Would be a good feature, but don't think we need another MME mod to be built inside this mod. The mod is becoming more complex now.

1 minute ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Would be a good feature, but don't think we need another MME mod to be built inside this mod. The mod is becoming more complex now.

yes, I agree

btw if anyone wants to make and post an addon to Wasteland Dairy Framework then they are allowed to (I have added my written scripts to the source folder for your modifications)

I am nearly finished the next update, but I do have a question or three for people who want more blood settings(not sure how to phrase that)

so at the moment, getting blood drawn hurts the player but not the settlers using them so...

1. do you want a MCM setting to turn off harming the player while getting blood drawn?

2. do you want a MCM setting to turn on harming Settlers while getting blood drawn?

3. do you want a MCM setting to enable killing both the player and settlers while getting blood drawn? (or only one of them)

this will apply to the blood needles and blood extraction chair

theses are minor additions to the script (btw I am not sure if I can add a damage changer to the Blood drawn damage)

Spoiler
32 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I am nearly finished the next update, but I do have a question or three for people who want more blood settings(not sure how to phrase that)

so at the moment, getting blood drawn hurts the player but not the settlers using them so...

1. do you want a MCM setting to turn off harming the player while getting blood drawn?

2. do you want a MCM setting to turn on harming Settlers while getting blood drawn?

3. do you want a MCM setting to enable killing both the player and settlers while getting blood drawn? (or only one of them)

this will apply to the blood needles and blood extraction chair

theses are minor additions to the script (btw I am not sure if I can add a damage changer to the Blood drawn damage)

In Real Life you can only draw a finite amount of blood, so make it such that if more than 2 units of blood drawn, add a spell which severely impacts the PC, speed is lowered to 50%, health is reduced by 50%, etc. etc. detrimental effects which lasts for around 2 or 3 in-game days. And still if you sit on the Extraction Chair your life is drawn out.