Hello. I decided to try the new version of your mod, which I really like. So far, I've only cleaned the Concorde and Corvega's roof. If in the previous version there were bloody babies on the fingers of one hand (ie no more than 3-5), now there are dozens. Only one raider dropped 7. Is this normal? It seems too much to me, even though I can just leave them somewhere. This is a small problem that does not interfere with this excellent mod.

Sory for google translete.

Поздрави от България, бъди жив и здрав.

(Be alive and healthy, as we say in Bulgaria)

8 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Hey a everyday normal coffee shop might not be the same place for people from all over the globe

5,008 hours playtime in Fallout 4, Yet ask me for a "normal coffee shop" ? well heck that has even me guessing!

Oh well the trudge over the commonwealth continues....

1 hour ago, Astrarella said:

5,008 hours playtime in Fallout 4, Yet ask me for a "normal coffee shop" ? well heck that has even me guessing!

Oh well the trudge over the commonwealth continues....

but a normal coffee shop

and

an everyday normal coffee shop with nothing underneath it

play the railroad faction for the location

6 hours ago, vranina said:

Hello. I decided to try the new version of your mod, which I really like. So far, I've only cleaned the Concorde and Corvega's roof. If in the previous version there were bloody babies on the fingers of one hand (ie no more than 3-5), now there are dozens. Only one raider dropped 7. Is this normal? It seems too much to me, even though I can just leave them somewhere. This is a small problem that does not interfere with this excellent mod.

Sory for google translete.

Поздрави от България, бъди жив и здрав.

(Be alive and healthy, as we say in Bulgaria)

there is a download script in the page before, try that

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

but a normal coffee shop

and

an everyday normal coffee shop with nothing underneath it

play the railroad faction for the location

See, if you hadn't said that last part, I'd be rooting through the Joe Spupkies (or whatever it's called) in Postal Square.

I'm having an issue with this mod that I don't see being brought up elsewhere (current version, and also persisted in 1.4).

The milker apparels don't show any modification categories on the armor workbench. Looking in the creation kit, I do see that there's no workbench associated with the milker mods, nor match conditions or keywords, so that's easy to adjust on my end. Just thought I'd mention it for future reference.

Edit: adding in the workbench entry alone isn't enough. I see that an object mod needs to be created and linked to each recipe as well. I think that's enough to have the category entry appear in the bench, but I'm not knowledgeable enough about FO4 modding.

Edit 2: OMODs do exist for the entries, not sure how I missed those. I re-installed SKE to see if it makes a difference, but still not seeing categories on the milkers.

2 hours ago, dweezer said:

I'm having an issue with this mod that I don't see being brought up elsewhere (current version, and also persisted in 1.4).

The milker apparels don't show any modification categories on the armor workbench. Looking in the creation kit, I do see that there's no workbench associated with the milker mods, nor match conditions or keywords, so that's easy to adjust on my end. Just thought I'd mention it for future reference.

Edit: adding in the workbench entry alone isn't enough. I see that an object mod needs to be created and linked to each recipe as well. I think that's enough to have the category entry appear in the bench, but I'm not knowledgeable enough about FO4 modding.

Edit 2: OMODs do exist for the entries, not sure how I missed those. I re-installed SKE to see if it makes a difference, but still not seeing categories on the milkers.

That's weird, I'm using MO2 and had no issues with the milkers. Well, in fact I had some issues, but they were my fault for not removing correctly the previous versions so they doesn't count lol.

32 minutes ago, vranina said:

I can't find all the comics in vault 81. I can't find this for changing the sex of babies. Can you direct me.

ok then

check overseer's bedroom

check reactor room with the dirt (entrance for Secret Vault) (this one is moving)

check the back room of the clinic

check the biology room (the farming plants)

check the school

Having a problem here. Cait just gave birth to my baby but when I take the baby to the Armor Workbench I'm not getting any options to modify the carrying style nor does the baby show up in the Workbench list. I upgraded from the previous version of Wasteland Dairy while she was still pregnant would that cause a problem? 

1 hour ago, A~Dark~Place said:

Having a problem here. Cait just gave birth to my baby but when I take the baby to the Armor Workbench I'm not getting any options to modify the carrying style nor does the baby show up in the Workbench list. I upgraded from the previous version of Wasteland Dairy while she was still pregnant would that cause a problem? 

I will have a look.

so by "my baby" the player has impregnated Cait, right? (no semen Syringes)

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look.

so by "my baby" the player has impregnated Cait, right? (no semen Syringes)

Correct, I impregnated her, no semen Syringes. Also, after everything else I tried failed, I backed up my saves & stopped FPE, then restarted it, then re-registered all baby addons(this mod). Proceeded to knock-up Cait & another female Raider companion. When they gave birth I got the same issue again, the babies are in their inventories, but when I equip it on them nothing shows up. When I take the babies to the Armor Workbench they're not in the bench list, and then I used the Wearing Syringer gun on both Cait & the Raider girl, with the babies in their inventories, when I shoot them I get a notification that "The person is wearing the baby" but no neither of the babies are equipped. Also I went to vault 111 & 81 and found all the books I could, except one called Wasteland Sex Ed I think, haven't found that one yet, are certain books a requirement to be able to make the babies wearable? And is there a specific load order for this mod like should it be loaded before Armorsmith bc LOOT keeps throwin it below FPE Impregnation & Addon for some reason. I used to use your Family Planning Enhanced Assorted Addon's v1.4 awhile back & I remember on that one I just went to the armor workbench & made the babies wearable on them. 

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

ok then

check overseer's bedroom

check reactor room with the dirt (entrance for Secret Vault) (this one is moving)

check the back room of the clinic

check the biology room (the farming plants)

check the school

Big thenks.

Thinking of how to help you, I decided to show you this screenshot. I use Fusion girl and this  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38104 clothing mod. When I used the option from your mod to make the raiders look like this happened. This is not a problem for me, but maybe it will help you, I hope. With best wishes, to be alive and healthy and to continue to make us happy with this great mod. Sorry for the Google translator, but my English is terrible.

ScreenShot0.png.2464fb004966ce6d8a8cb19bcf3c77bc.png
16 minutes ago, vranina said:

Big thenks.

Thanks, yeah I've gotten all of those magazines from Vault 81, I think I may have missed one in Vault 111 thou, not sure. I didn't touch the section of the mod that deals with making random Raiders appear pregnant, I left it at the default 50%. As for my vanilla Raider side chick that was pregnant her body showed all the physical signs of pregnancy with clothes on & off. Both her & Cait use Janebod Extended & JBE converted outfits.

18 hours ago, dweezer said:

the problem is that there is three different milkers (simple, Normal and Infected) which one are you talking about?

1 hour ago, vranina said:
Thinking of how to help you, I decided to show you this screenshot. I use Fusion girl and this  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38104 clothing mod. When I used the option from your mod to make the raiders look like this happened. This is not a problem for me, but maybe it will help you, I hope. With best wishes, to be alive and healthy and to continue to make us happy with this great mod. Sorry for the Google translator, but my English is terrible.

ScreenShot0.png.2464fb004966ce6d8a8cb19bcf3c77bc.png

I think that is a problem with Bodymorphing because that sometimes happens to me without being pregnant

On 6/10/2020 at 9:06 PM, DocClox said:

Well, I confess, the main reason I'm interested is to support an Atomguard/Vampire playthrough. That, and I'd cheerfully farm breast milk as well, but it's not the main appeal in my case.

about Bloodpacks, I had an idea about how to do an interesting take on blood transfusions and I am debating about making a separated mod for it.

basically I make a new milking script solely for blood that will grant a perk and keyword to new time users based on their blood type.

and then the scripts reads the perk and supplies the bloodtype based on that perk.

the Player will be Type O

(I can think of a somewhat bug at the moment, about Gunners Bloodtype Facial Tattoo's may not match the randomly chosen bloodtype)

edit-> I won't bother with the negative and positive aspects of Blood (I mean O- vs O+)

I have some ideas

An Institute tank you can drop dead creatures in to slowly extract DNA

A baby drop off bin that extracts infants from NPC inventories

Human baby physics so they work with conveyors

And a pest mode for bugs/bloodworms that gives them a chance to impregnate and quick preggo on hit and makes some of their offspring hostile

8 minutes ago, moltobenis said:

I have some ideas

An Institute tank you can drop dead creatures in to slowly extract DNA

A baby drop off bin that extracts infants from NPC inventories

Human baby physics so they work with conveyors

And a pest mode for bugs/bloodworms that gives them a chance to impregnate and quick preggo on hit and makes some of their offspring hostile

1. that is a good idea, I was trying to get scrapping to work but couldn't for some reason I don't know of

2. how so? there is a Quietus Syringe that will kill a baby on a NPC as well as cryo syringes that freezes them

3. I have been trying to get this to work but I have no idea and the tutorials I followed didn't work

4. that is a good idea, I did work on a syringe a while back that fake impregnated a female while causing belly size increase and a hostile bug came out

(but I can rework it into an attack for bugs. if I do it, I will also setup a MCM setting to control the chances of it happening)