15 minutes ago, tod howard said:

What's the difference between the morph power slider in this mod and the one that comes with Family Planning?

not much of a difference

however because there is two objects(there are more but) that use this morph power that are located inside Wasteland Dairy which is an esp(ESM)

while Family Planning Enhanced is an ESP(ESP)

and I think I read somewhere that having an esp before an esm is a bad idea.

from what I can remember(I did a lot of work lately) I designed it after redoing the pregnancy morphing scripts because I couldn't use the direct Family Planning Enhanced script because of issues

(personally It is a set and forget setting in MCM)

however one story game play Idea that having two separate morph power would work in.

is to set FPE Morph to 5 and solely use it for your own character to show prewar pregnancy size (or the power of your semen)

then to set WLD Morph to 3/4 and use it on Settlers or Raiders to show Post war Pregnancies

also Instant Birth syringe also use it

Question / Idea's... Does the pregnant player, produce milk for breast-feeding.

Idea, if they don't... The player produces breast milk, that is non-interactive. Displayed in the players inventory daily, they are displayed, but can't be dropped or moved. Unless expressing them, as bottled breast milk.

Each day, the player will produce a set amount, displayed in their inventory. But cannot drop, move or interact with it. Limit is maxed, to breast size.

- Right Breast Milk [ 3 ]

- Left Breast Milk [ 5 ]

Uneven breast milking, could lead to altering the morphs. Making the character potentially lop-sided, in the breast sizes. If possible, although... without custom breast morphs, I don't think its possible...  If not, just affect the overall morph sizes and droop.

This would allow for immersion, and also breast feeding problems with breast feeding big hungry babies like supermutant behemoths, and supermutants. Along with allowing you to feed found babies, without spending any caps.

Hungry babies, would force you to try increase your breast milk production. Or if you're unlucky, and you have a whole litter of kids, or creatures.

Blood feeding creatures, would drain your blood. You'd need to use blood packs to increase your blood again. At 6 Pints, you can randomly blackout, if using Knockout Framework, leading to theft, kidnapping or rape.

- Blood [ 12 ]

Breast feeding...

Humans... wear them, to breast feed.

Dogs... click on each puppy, for a BREAST FEED Pop-Up.

Mirelurks... nope, they like seafood.

Flies... nope.

Blood Bugs... they drink your blood, leading to -10% Health for the day, stacking per feed, and fed creature. FEED BLOOD Pop-Up. You don't feed them, then they get thirsty, land on you, and take twice as much, without asking. Possible to almost get drained dry, as you sleep.

Supermutants babies... agressively breast feed, without asking, when worn.

Supermutant Behemoth babies... breast feed without asking, when you are close to them. Taking four times as much.

Feral Ghouls... they don't need to eat, but will drain you dry of milk, when you are near them.

Maternal Instincts... this makes it so you can't bear to drop a baby, or leave it. Forcing you to rear it, a crying baby alerting all nearby nasties, so you'd better be a good mother... I really like this idea...

Male Semen amount, that they have, in their inventory. For Semen drinking, addicted players, along with milking them of Semen. As usual, this can't be taken, moved, only milked from them, or depleted when drunk. For Cum drinkers.

Set limit, each day, per male.

- Semen [ 6 ]

Just some immersion ideas, and a question... :)

17 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I am using puns and playing around with words

a everyday normal coffee shop with nothing under it (a everyday normal coffee shop)

a Place that bores (a boring place) - what is another definition of boring?

Which Museum is Better? (another kind of Museum) - it is one of those two (but I must admit I should have worded it better) New hint - "Which Museum is better"

but nevertheless how are you finding the new update?

Hmmm...I'm still having trouble finding them.  Such as the museum and a boring place .

Another definition of boring would be lifeless, dull, dreary, lackluster, soooo....which could be anywhere unless..

Goodness gracious if you're telling me go to the glowing sea i'm soooo done lol!

No such luck finding in Museum of Freedom.

I'm not sure which museum is better because everyone has different opinions x D.  But I do find Museum of witchcraft enjoyable!

So far I've found the comics inside Vault 111, Vault 81, the coffee shop, zombie school, and the supermarket. 

I haven't fully looked deep into this wasteland dairy framework because I'm still fairly new to this mod.  But I can see you simplified each section more clearly.  

This is the type of mod I haven't fully experienced yet so I can't give you an in depth opinion on it.

Once I get these required comics I'll be able to experiment. 

On 6/2/2020 at 10:25 PM, Invictusblade said:

so hints about the comic locations (let me know if you want better clues)

there are 3 comics inside vault 111

there are 5 comics inside vault 81 (not the secret vault)

a everyday normal coffee shop with nothing under it (a everyday normal coffee shop)

zombie school

a "safe" community

Supermarket

a Place that bores (a boring place)

Which Museum is Better? (another kind of Museum)

edit-> changing some hints (old hints)

3 hours ago, Apiblue said:

Hmmm...I'm still having trouble finding them.  Such as the museum and a boring place .

Another definition of boring would be lifeless, dull, dreary, lackluster, soooo....which could be anywhere unless..

Goodness gracious if you're telling me go to the glowing sea i'm soooo done lol!

No such luck finding in Museum of Freedom.

I'm not sure which museum is better because everyone has different opinions x D.  But I do find Museum of witchcraft enjoyable!

So far I've found the comics inside Vault 111, Vault 81, the coffee shop, zombie school, and the supermarket. 

I haven't fully looked deep into this wasteland dairy framework because I'm still fairly new to this mod.  But I can see you simplified each section more clearly.  

This is the type of mod I haven't fully experienced yet so I can't give you an in depth opinion on it.

Once I get these required comics I'll be able to experiment. 

33 minutes ago, Swipey said:

Hi there im also having trouble finding the museum, the boring place ,the zombie school and one of the magazines in vault 81

Which Museum is Better? - try saying it out loud

a Place that bores - (this might not work with other languages) there is more than one meaning to boring & bores

the zombie school - which school is populated by ghouls?

12 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

Which Museum is Better? - try saying it out loud

a Place that bores - (this might not work with other languages) there is more than one meaning to boring & bores

the zombie school - which school is populated by ghouls?

Boring or Drilling

28 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Did the hardcore option for feeding the baby gone? With the new version I cannot see it when I install it.

I removed it and added it to MCM to be activated with the timings included (random time between the two times)

On 6/2/2020 at 10:19 PM, Invictusblade said:

Baby Feeding - Enable Feeding Via Milk Bottle

Baby Feeding  Minimum Time - Lowest Time for Milking

Baby Feeding Maximum Time - Highest Time for Milking

I am still in the process of documenting the changes

8 minutes ago, Reinona said:

I've been playing for about 4 hours and I haven't found any bloody babies on raiders on the new version. On version 1.4 I found a lot of bloody babies. 

You need to find comics now to meet perk requirements for both crafting and finding things like babies and wombs. Most of them are in Vault 111 & 81, but post #271 on page 11 has hints for the others.

32 minutes ago, ElLoboGaming said:

You need to find comics now to meet perk requirements for both crafting and finding things like babies and wombs. Most of them are in Vault 111 & 81, but post #271 on page 11 has hints for the others.

Thanks for asking. I'd rather play with version 1.4 for now. 

yes, I did add babies to a comic Perk system (as a form of first aid)

but I just made some changes to the impregnation system

1. Added Children of Atom Impregnation (with Ghoul babies)

2. Added 4 new global settings (with MCM) to change the level of pregnancy size between the factions (for example, smaller bellies for COA, medium for Raider, Large for Settlers)

3. Added 4 more global settings (with MCM) to change the level of impregnancy between the factions (for example, less pregnancies for COA, bah, bah )

4. Added Baby Bits to the script so there will be something

edit-> after writing this

I decided to go nuts with it

so I am adding...

Institute (Humans & Synths)

Railroad (Humans & Synths)

Vault 81 (Humans only)

and I am working out the details of the following

Brotherhood of Steel (Humans only)

Hornets - Brotherhood of Steel (Both) -for any fans of Boston Breeders

and with testing of this done

I will add the nuka world factions

is there any other faction, I should impregnate?

7 hours ago, zeroke107 said:

Sorry to ask this but I already run for and hour in museum of witchcraft and may be “Drill and Bore’s” place but can’t find any books in this 2 place, can you give any more hint please ?

btw should mentioned that when I submitted this update, my game was fubar (somehow having less mods screw up the game more)

anyway I will be moving both magazine locations to a better place inside the places I selected

1. Museum of witchcraft - turns out that you need a jetpack to get to the location, sorry (I have found a better location for the update)

2. "Drill and Bore's" - turns out that its location was a bit bugged(at least with my game) so the magazine was in midair

(while in creation kit, it was resting on a marble(stone) bench)

20200606081153_1.jpg

20200606082447_1.jpg

Ok, thx for your reply then I will wait to get last 2 comics for next update then ?, btw at museum of witchcraft even I use jet pack to climb up to the roof I still can’t find any comic and not sure that related for creation club that I download or not and for dunwich bores it really hard to find single magazine in the air for place like that for sure lol

Hello ! After this update I found that if my character "wear" the bloody baby they will all become "backpack" , I tried to get it change into holding in workbench but there is nothing changed !

BTW , the new mechanics  really awesome ! THX for your mod !

1 hour ago, dscseed said:

Hello ! After this update I found that if my character "wear" the bloody baby they will all become "backpack" , I tried to get it change into holding in workbench but there is nothing changed !

BTW , the new mechanics  really awesome ! THX for your mod !

I will have a look at it

Found some game breaking bug for new game, sometime this mod generate infinite baby in settler inventory or raider inventory cause game stutter due to settler body morph change all time and sometime cause game crashing, I correct it by disable settler that have this glitched.?

5 hours ago, zeroke107 said:

Found some game breaking bug for new game, sometime this mod generate infinite baby in settler inventory or raider inventory cause game stutter due to settler body morph change all time and sometime cause game crashing, I correct it by disable settler that have this glitched.?

One of the bad gal scavenger females, had 18 variously worn babies on her, when I checked her corpses inventory, yesterday...

Every wearable baby position...