1 hour ago, Magenta147 said:

Will you add some followers' option for those creatures? Would be nice to make them followers instead of only trade hahaha

I will have a look at getting a system up for it.

does anyone know of a clean way to do this?

(I am thinking of a way to mimic it by swapping NPC's but it will be messy(different models, for example, an raider dog might be swapped with a vicious dog)

Hi just a quick question, if a baby grows into a child and you don't interact with him /her where do they go? I did not realized my baby grown up and I moved to another place. When I came back the child already gone /disappeared to somewhere. Where they go by default?

15 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Hi just a quick question, if a baby grows into a child and you don't interact with him /her where do they go? I did not realized my baby grown up and I moved to another place. When I came back the child already gone /disappeared to somewhere. Where they go by default?

I will have a look, but I did remember egoballistic did say that the child should go to the nearest settlement

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

(I am thinking of a way to mimic it by swapping NPC's but it will be messy(different models, for example, an raider dog might be swapped with a vicious dog)

well it works as expected, if I add it(most likely) then you will have to move the creatures into a settlement when you turn them back into a settlement creature

and it also has the bug that I mentioned

(also it turns the creature hostile, not that it matters because it deletes the hostile creature within a second)

20200525184117_1.jpg

20200525184209_1.jpg

Thank you! :)

I have also expanded it to another syringe which affects clones from Baby Addon's

the following clones are suitable.

Cait

Curie

Female Combat Clone

Nora

Piper

Danse

Deacon

Garvey

Hancock

MacCready

Male Combat Clone

Nate

Shaun

X6-88

there will be problems with clothing and weapons also Pregnancy's when used

so caution will be advised

how it roughly works

Cait(1) -> Cait Follower(2) -> Cait(3) -> Cait Follower(4)

each of these will be a separate NPC with no interaction between them

1. Thanks I will have a look where the child could have gone. Nearest claimed / discovered settlement or nearest settlement literally?

2. Also I think I have a bug, after the child was born (I am using hardcore feeding feature) the feeding messages did not stop. The child is grown but I still get messages every now and then "feeding time"  

3. Is there a way to have the child as follower? It looks like now just they becoming a settler. Am I correct?

23 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

1. Thanks I will have a look where the child could have gone. Nearest claimed / discovered settlement or nearest settlement literally?

2. Also I think I have a bug, after the child was born (I am using hardcore feeding feature) the feeding messages did not stop. The child is grown but I still get messages every now and then "feeding time"  

3. Is there a way to have the child as follower? It looks like now just they becoming a settler. Am I correct?

2. they should have stopped, they are directly attached to the baby

3. yes it is possible to have a child as a follower but it is an all or nothing deal.

if that type of thing is active then ALL children might follow you

however while I am working on a simple follower system, the problem with doing this with children is that it will reset the timer each time it is used

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

2. they should have stopped, they are directly attached to the baby

3. yes it is possible to have a child as a follower but it is an all or nothing deal.

if that type of thing is active then ALL children might follow you

however while I am working on a simple follower system, the problem with doing this with children is that it will reset the timer each time it is used

Huhh...the child is still missing, I looked everywhere. I was in Goodneighbour when the child spawned at the entrance outside (exterior) I looked at Boston airport, Covenant, Prydwen, Oberland station...no luck, he is not there. Any ideas where might he should be?

2. But they still on, they did not stop. After feeding time no other message shows (normally something happens, milk get used or baby is hungry...but nothing)

3 How can I set that? To them to follow me?

11 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Huhh...the child is still missing, I looked everywhere. I was in Goodneighbour when the child spawned at the entrance outside (exterior) I looked at Boston airport, Covenant, Prydwen, Oberland station...no luck, he is not there. Any ideas where might he should be?

2. But they still on, they did not stop. After feeding time no other message shows (normally something happens, milk get used or baby is hungry...but nothing)

3 How can I set that? To them to follow me?

1. well I don't know, try Hangman's Alley, Bunker Hill

2. I don't know but I will have another look

3. ok, that remember that this can be buggy (so no checking out my file using FO4Explorer)

1. download and open Fo4Edit

2. load my files (it will be easy if you have More Creatures as well)

3mc. overwrite all of the children from Family Planning Enhanced & Baby Addon's into a new file (as well as a Loyal NPC from More Creatures)

4mc. in the new file, select all of the children and then select the loyal pet, go down to Packages and right click it and press "copy to selected records", save

3. overwrite all of the children from Family Planning Enhanced & Baby Addon's into a new file

4.. in the new file, select all of the children, go down to Packages and add two packages to it

"defaultFollowPlayerPKG"

"defaultFollowPlayerPrimePKG"

then right click it and press "copy to selected records", save

15 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

2. I don't know but I will have another look

I recreated the situation as best as I could so one question,

does it happen again or just the once?

I looked at the script and I believe I have fixed the issue. testing in a few minutes

edit-> it has been fixed

44 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I recreated the situation as best as I could so one question,

does it happen again or just the once?

I looked at the script and I believe I have fixed the issue. testing in a few minutes

edit-> it has been fixed

Thank you, what I need to download?

27 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Thank you, what I need to download?

well I will be making some changes to most of the scripts to control notification including this one

as well as additional MCM changes.

and I still have to finish and test the comic/perk system

but in the meantime, here is the current beta script, put it into your fallout4/Data/Scripts folder

(remember to delete it when I update it next)

INVB_BabyFeeding.pex

On 5/25/2020 at 12:59 PM, Invictusblade said:

I modified some of the Babies for personal use. I replaced the Brahmin Calf's and Brahmin's package to mimic that of Clarabell, "Lucy's Brahmin", so that the creature moves to the feeding trough and not move to the Bar Counter's or other NPC interaction point. Likewise I modified the Puppy and German Shepherd to use Dogmeat's sandboxing package. Also made them not count towards Population limit and added a little happiness and defense bonus so that settlement benefits from them. Also, noteworthy to mention that I found one German Shepherd puppy in the road, "delivered by Darla", and when I interacted with it, it asked where to move to and thus moved it to one of my settlement. Had to add the workshopnpcscript to the adult versions.

One more thing, I found a small bug, you can impregnate a NPC even when pregnant. There should be a check in the impregnation script for checking if a NPC is pregnant. What happened in this scenario is that now I have around 10 dogs in Warwick Homestead. There were 4 female settlers there and I syringed them. After couple of days I syringed them again by mistake. When I fast traveled from Warwick, i had notifications about birth. Went back there and I found 5 puppies. Checked the pregnancy status from the MCM and found the four female settlers were pregnant from Creatures.

4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Will the magazines be exposed among the vanilla ones? 

well the Vault 111 guides will located in Vault 111 (just have to find them)

and the Vault 81 guides will located in Vault 81 (just have to find them)

and the two occult-lite mags will be located in two different occult places

and I cannot think of a location for the wasteland mags yet

also there will be bulk milk powder in those two vaults (requires 10 waters and make 10 Milks)

5 hours ago, Tron91 said:

One more thing, I found a small bug, you can impregnate a NPC even when pregnant. There should be a check in the impregnation script for checking if a NPC is pregnant. What happened in this scenario is that now I have around 10 dogs in Warwick Homestead. There were 4 female settlers there and I syringed them. After couple of days I syringed them again by mistake. When I fast traveled from Warwick, i had notifications about birth. Went back there and I found 5 puppies. Checked the pregnancy status from the MCM and found the four female settlers were pregnant from Creatures.

I had a look at the script and saw the problem, fixing soon.

5 hours ago, Tron91 said:

I modified some of the Babies for personal use. I replaced the Brahmin Calf's and Brahmin's package to mimic that of Clarabell, "Lucy's Brahmin", so that the creature moves to the feeding trough and not move to the Bar Counter's or other NPC interaction point. Likewise I modified the Puppy and German Shepherd to use Dogmeat's sandboxing package. Also made them not count towards Population limit and added a little happiness and defense bonus so that settlement benefits from them. Also, noteworthy to mention that I found one German Shepherd puppy in the road, "delivered by Darla", and when I interacted with it, it asked where to move to and thus moved it to one of my settlement. Had to add the workshopnpcscript to the adult versions.

I think I remember why I didn't add that stuff(workshopnpcscript) to the creatures because I think they started talking to me (getting kill quests)

I think I remember why I didn't add that stuff(workshopnpcscript) to the creatures because I think they started talking to me (getting kill quests)

The only instance I found them talking was when they had no settlements assigned. I added the DomesticAnimal Faction to them.

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

can you make an override ESP and give it to me so I can copy those changes

Went out and had to make an ESL since i had modified the original ESP.

Edit: On a side note, take a peek at the JustBusiness scripts for a simple creature follower framework.

FPEOverrides.7z

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

well the Vault 111 guides will located in Vault 111 (just have to find them)

and the Vault 81 guides will located in Vault 81 (just have to find them)

and the two occult-lite mags will be located in two different occult places

and I cannot think of a location for the wasteland mags yet

also there will be bulk milk powder in those two vaults (requires 10 waters and make 10 Milks)

Awesome! But I guess I've explained myself bad, I meant if they will be placeable in bookshelves like the vanilla magazines.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

because I am stuck again on a comic image,

so here is a quick poll

(btw I am trying to keep Pipboy(whatever his name) images to Vault Comics

just quote and delete the images you don't want (or if you have another idea)

05_2.jpg

10 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Awesome! But I guess I've explained myself bad, I meant if they will be placeable in bookshelves like the vanilla magazines.

yes, they should be able to be placed on those. (but I will confirm it)

I do have a couple of magazine mods on my game (a big one from Nexus(cannot remember the name of) and Ketaros Treasures) both heavily modified.

so when I play a proper game of fallout 4, I do keep a collection.

(also postcards)