9 hours ago, zeroke107 said:

Found some game breaking bug for new game, sometime this mod generate infinite baby in settler inventory or raider inventory cause game stutter due to settler body morph change all time and sometime cause game crashing, I correct it by disable settler that have this glitched.?

3 hours ago, Krazyone said:

One of the bad gal scavenger females, had 18 variously worn babies on her, when I checked her corpses inventory, yesterday...

Every wearable baby position...

I will have a look, can you both sent me your load orders because I never experienced anything like that

Spoiler
35 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

I will have a look, can you both sent me your load orders because I never experienced anything like that

Me too had found once too many puppies at one settlement, do the pregnancy script gets terminated properly once the baby/puppy is added?

15 minutes ago, Tron91 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Me too had found once too many puppies at one settlement, do the pregnancy script gets terminated properly once the baby/puppy is added?

it should only run once but I did make a change today that should fix it (but like I said, I never experienced anything like it)

Specifically, I don’t think this problem related to load order because I don’t have this problem when use version 1.4 and I don’t install any new other mod since then but from my opinion it may directly related to script that add bloody baby to settler, raider, scavenger or else because if pregnant settler appear with another type of baby like abandon baby this glitched not occurred but if pregnant raiders have bloody baby in inventory number of those babies will continue increase till they die (sometime I found 200-300 baby for each bloody baby type in raider copse that I kill, and for glitched settler that cause stutter due to they swap between pregnant and non pregnant Indefinitely, I also check in their inventory and it show bloody baby that increase indefinitely that even I take it out, the bloody baby will increase number again cause game stutter and crash. The one way to resolve it is I must use console command to disable that settler.

1 minute ago, zeroke107 said:

Specifically, I don’t think this problem related to load order because I don’t have this problem when use version 1.4 and I don’t install any new other mod since then but from my opinion it may directly related to script that add bloody baby to settler, raider, scavenger or else because if pregnant settler appear with another type of baby like abandon baby this glitched not occurred but if pregnant raiders have bloody baby in inventory number of those babies will continue increase till they die (sometime I found 200-300 baby for each bloody baby type in raider copse that I kill, and for glitched settler that cause stutter due to they swap between pregnant and non pregnant Indefinitely, I also check in their inventory and it show bloody baby that increase indefinitely that even I take it out, the bloody baby will increase number again cause game stutter and crash. The one way to resolve it is I must use console command to disable that settler.

the reason why I ask for a load order is that it should be a one and done deal, it is attached to the outfit and it shouldn't be able to be unequipped, so something else is happening.

but nevertheless I also wanted to know which impregnation file you are using?

download this and put it into your scripts folder in data.

and delete it when I update the mod next (because I will have another look at it)

so basically this script change has an if statement saying if you have a certain keyword(that it adds at the end) then it will automatically unequip and delete itself when rewored

btw I tried to emulated your problem, it crashed my game after a single rewear so I have no idea why your raiders would be taking off their clothes over 200-300 times

sex mod, sure but that is still an insane number

INVB_Cuminject_Preg_FPE.pex

Thx for your reply Invictusblade ? I will give you my load order this evening, I can’t use my computer right now, and why my game not crashed suddenly may be due to I have high RAM capacity for both my CPU (64 gb) and graphic card (8gb), btw If your script for bloody baby attach to wearable item I think I install 2-3 mods like Backpack from creation kit, jewelry like earrings and necklace mod, do you think those mod use same slot as bloody baby or not ? and that it cause some glitched to your script.

19 minutes ago, zeroke107 said:

Thx for your reply Invictusblade ? I will give you my load order this evening, I can’t use my computer right now, and why my game not crashed suddenly may be due to I have high RAM capacity for both my CPU (64 gb) and graphic card (8gb), btw If your script for bloody baby attach to wearable item I think I install 2-3 mods like Backpack from creation kit, jewelry like earrings and necklace mod, do you think those mod use same slot as bloody baby or not ? and that it cause some glitched to your script.

well the baby doesn't automatically get wore (so far as I seen it) so that shouldn't matter

I use common impregtion file (not CBBE, fusion body or jb body) but my base body for my character is CBBE body and body talk body. And other pregnancy related mod I also use lasted AAF family planning as usual and my character and NPC can get pregnant normally from AAF family planning without any morphing problem. And I also load AAF family planning before your mod btw.

10 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

It's an experimental load order, for a Mod Organizer 2 REALISM instance, that I am testing. It has my own, unpublished mods in it as well, that I am working on, along with a lot of other mods I am testing. This is the first and only time, that I have had that happen.

As its a test load order, I will keep playing it, and see if it happens again. If it keeps happening, I will send you my load order. If it doesn't happen again, then I can class it as a weird, one-off occurrence.

On 6/8/2020 at 6:09 AM, Invictusblade said:

sorry to late post and this is my load order?

Spoiler

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccbgsfo4001-pipboy(black).esl
ccbgsfo4003-pipboy(camo01).esl
ccbgsfo4004-pipboy(camo02).esl
ccbgsfo4006-pipboy(chrome).esl
ccbgsfo4012-pipboy(red).esl
ccbgsfo4005-bluecamo.esl
ccbgsfo4016-prey.esl
ccbgsfo4018-gaussrifleprototype.esl
ccbgsfo4020-powerarmorskin(black).esl
ccbgsfo4025-powerarmorskin(chrome).esl
ccbgsfo4024-pacamo03.esl
ccfsvfo4001-modularmilitarybackpack.esl
ccfrsfo4001-handmadeshotgun.esl
ccfsvfo4003-slocum.esl
ccgcafo4002-factionws02acat.esl
ccgcafo4003-factionws03bos.esl
ccgcafo4008-factionws08inst.esl
ccgcafo4009-factionws09mm.esl
ccgcafo4010-factionws10rr.esl
ccgcafo4011-factionws11vt.esl
ccgcafo4012-factionas01acat.esl
ccgcafo4013-factionas02bos.esl
ccgcafo4017-factionas06inst.esl
ccgcafo4018-factionas07mm.esl
ccgcafo4020-factionas09rr.esl
ccgcafo4022-factionas11vt.esl
ccbgsfo4056-dglabb.esl
ccbgsfo4036-trnsdg.esl
ccrzrfo4004-pipinst.esl
ccrzrfo4003-pipover.esl
ccfrsfo4002-antimaterielrifle.esl
ccbgsfo4072-pipgrog.esl
ccbgsfo4076-pipmystery.esl
ccbgsfo4078-pipreily.esl
ccbgsfo4077-piprocket.esl
ccbgsfo4009-piporan.esl
ccbgsfo4028-powerarmorskinorange.esl
ccbgsfo4031-powerarmorskinred.esl
ccbgsfo4032-powerarmorskintan.esl
ccbgsfo4029-powerarmorskinpink.esl
ccbgsfo4013-piptan.esl
ccsbjfo4001-solarflare.esl
ccbgsfo4048-dovah.esl
ccbgsfo4110-ws_enclave.esl
ccbgsfo4096-as_enclave.esl
SettlementKeywords.esm
AAF.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
AAFThemes.esl
WashOutThatCum.esl
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
CBBE.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
KSHairdos.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
DeadBodyCollision.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Gorgeous_VaultGirlV1_preset2.esp
MAID_by_Justice.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
AsharaFO4Steampunk.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
S_Uniform_F.esp
S_Uniform_M.esp
Sporty Underwear (AWKCR).esp
LovingCurie_1.0.3b.esp
LovingCait.esp
goodlooking piper v1.esp
Spartan-Calyps-NoAE.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
Magnificent Spectacle Island by HZS and JC.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
Chainsaw.esp
Chainsaw_LL.esp
KLPostersAdult.esp
Absolutely_Headwear.esp
NukaRadBans.esp
Elegant Hardware.esp
ModularVaultSuit.esp
ModularVaultSuit - ColourSchemesAddon.esp
MiscOutfitPackv2.esp
THBrows.esp
Campsite.esp
Campsite-Full-Sleep.esp
console.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CumNWealth.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
Custom Moans.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
OppaiMilkPasties.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
indarello_animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LooksMenu.esp

12 minutes ago, zeroke107 said:

sorry to late post and this is my load order?

Hide contents

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
ccbgsfo4001-pipboy(black).esl
ccbgsfo4003-pipboy(camo01).esl
ccbgsfo4004-pipboy(camo02).esl
ccbgsfo4006-pipboy(chrome).esl
ccbgsfo4012-pipboy(red).esl
ccbgsfo4005-bluecamo.esl
ccbgsfo4016-prey.esl
ccbgsfo4018-gaussrifleprototype.esl
ccbgsfo4020-powerarmorskin(black).esl
ccbgsfo4025-powerarmorskin(chrome).esl
ccbgsfo4024-pacamo03.esl
ccfsvfo4001-modularmilitarybackpack.esl
ccfrsfo4001-handmadeshotgun.esl
ccfsvfo4003-slocum.esl
ccgcafo4002-factionws02acat.esl
ccgcafo4003-factionws03bos.esl
ccgcafo4008-factionws08inst.esl
ccgcafo4009-factionws09mm.esl
ccgcafo4010-factionws10rr.esl
ccgcafo4011-factionws11vt.esl
ccgcafo4012-factionas01acat.esl
ccgcafo4013-factionas02bos.esl
ccgcafo4017-factionas06inst.esl
ccgcafo4018-factionas07mm.esl
ccgcafo4020-factionas09rr.esl
ccgcafo4022-factionas11vt.esl
ccbgsfo4056-dglabb.esl
ccbgsfo4036-trnsdg.esl
ccrzrfo4004-pipinst.esl
ccrzrfo4003-pipover.esl
ccfrsfo4002-antimaterielrifle.esl
ccbgsfo4072-pipgrog.esl
ccbgsfo4076-pipmystery.esl
ccbgsfo4078-pipreily.esl
ccbgsfo4077-piprocket.esl
ccbgsfo4009-piporan.esl
ccbgsfo4028-powerarmorskinorange.esl
ccbgsfo4031-powerarmorskinred.esl
ccbgsfo4032-powerarmorskintan.esl
ccbgsfo4029-powerarmorskinpink.esl
ccbgsfo4013-piptan.esl
ccsbjfo4001-solarflare.esl
ccbgsfo4048-dovah.esl
ccbgsfo4110-ws_enclave.esl
ccbgsfo4096-as_enclave.esl
SettlementKeywords.esm
AAF.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
AAFThemes.esl
WashOutThatCum.esl
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
CBBE.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
KSHairdos.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
DeadBodyCollision.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
Gorgeous_VaultGirlV1_preset2.esp
MAID_by_Justice.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
AsharaFO4Steampunk.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp
S_Uniform_F.esp
S_Uniform_M.esp
Sporty Underwear (AWKCR).esp
LovingCurie_1.0.3b.esp
LovingCait.esp
goodlooking piper v1.esp
Spartan-Calyps-NoAE.esp
PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
Magnificent Spectacle Island by HZS and JC.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
Chainsaw.esp
Chainsaw_LL.esp
KLPostersAdult.esp
Absolutely_Headwear.esp
NukaRadBans.esp
Elegant Hardware.esp
ModularVaultSuit.esp
ModularVaultSuit - ColourSchemesAddon.esp
MiscOutfitPackv2.esp
THBrows.esp
Campsite.esp
Campsite-Full-Sleep.esp
console.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
CumNWealth.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp
FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
Custom Moans.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_AutonomyEnhanced.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
OppaiMilkPasties.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
FPE_Impregnation_BabyAddon.esp
CumNWealth_mutant.esp
indarello_animations.esp
Zaz Particles.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
LooksMenu.esp

cannot see anything really

but I would remove the following

FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp

OppaiMilkPasties.esp (you only needed the meshes)

also you are not using the both impregnation

you are using the baby addon impregnation

1 hour ago, Invictusblade said:

cannot see anything really

but I would remove the following

FPEDogAddon.esp
FPESuperMutantAddon.esp

OppaiMilkPasties.esp (you only needed the meshes)

also you are not using the both impregnation

you are using the baby addon impregnation

Thx for your point out invictusblade, I remember I choose impregnating both during install may be I accident choose baby only during I try re-install between 1.4 and 1.5 due to I have crash problem, I will try 1.5 with impregnate both again and test that I still has this baby issue or not.

20 minutes ago, zeroke107 said:

Thx for your point out invictusblade, I remember I choose impregnating both during install may be I accident choose baby only during I try re-install between 1.4 and 1.5 due to I have crash problem, I will try 1.5 with impregnate both again and test that I still has this baby issue or not.

download the script above and that should fix the problem

1 hour ago, Arbiter_Belfast said:

Hi, been keeping an eye on this mod for awhile now, may I know if should I use the legacy version instead of this one if I don't use AAF much? 

AAF doesn't really play into this mod,

there is a vague relationship, Wasteland Dairy Framework -> Baby Addons / More Creatures -> Family Planning Enhanced -> AAF

but in reality, I designed the mod so that you don't need to have sex to enjoy it (in fact, that is only a minor part of it nowadays)

4 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

AAF doesn't really play into this mod,

there is a vague relationship, Wasteland Dairy Framework -> Baby Addons / More Creatures -> Family Planning Enhanced -> AAF

but in reality, I designed the mod so that you don't need to have sex to enjoy it (in fact, that is only a minor part of it nowadays)

Ah I see, thanks for explanation! :)

22 minutes ago, Arbiter_Belfast said:

Ah I see, thanks for explanation! :)

however Baby Addons & More Creatures does require the latest version of Family Planning Enhanced which does require AAF

but you don't need any sex animations for Baby Addons & More Creatures to work

btw I am getting really tired of all of the bullshit in AAF (it doesn't even work for me nowadays and I am not in the mood to try and fix it)

I'd like to farm blood packs, but I can't quite figure out how. I created a Wasteland Dairy crafting station, but everything is locked with perks like "Wasteland Dairy Technology", and I have no idea how to unlock them.

Just now, DocClox said:

I'd like to farm blood packs, but I can't quite figure out how. I created a Wasteland Dairy crafting station, but everything is locked with perks like "Wasteland Dairy Technology", and I have no idea how to unlock them.

there is perk mags instead of using science and chemist perks so it now requires a lesser level but still not cheating.

so for that perk mag(I believe), the hint is "a everyday normal coffee shop with nothing underneath it (a everyday normal coffee shop)" find it there

(based on this post, I am debating whether to have a separated perk mag for Blood Based tech but I am not sure if it is required yet)

there is perk mags instead of using science and chemist perks so it now requires a lesser level but still not cheating.

so for that perk mag(I believe), the hint is "a everyday normal coffee shop with nothing underneath it (a everyday normal coffee shop)" find it there

Hmm... OK. Where do I find the hints? (I've tried to avoid opening too many spoiler-ed sections on the main page because I didn't want to spoil anything).

(based on this post, I am debating whether to have a separated perk mag for Blood Based tech but I am not sure if it is required yet)

Well, I confess, the main reason I'm interested is to support an Atomguard/Vampire playthrough. That, and I'd cheerfully farm breast milk as well, but it's not the main appeal in my case.

26 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Hmm... OK. Where do I find the hints? (I've tried to avoid opening too many spoiler-ed sections on the main page because I didn't want to spoil anything).

Well, I confess, the main reason I'm interested is to support an Atomguard/Vampire playthrough. That, and I'd cheerfully farm breast milk as well, but it's not the main appeal in my case.

there are 3 comics inside vault 111 (I might add a hint, "Inside a locked Vault"

there are 5 comics inside vault 81 (not the secret vault) "A cautious Vault" (have to think better)

the hint at the following

a everyday normal coffee shop with nothing under it (a everyday normal coffee shop)

zombie school

a "safe" community

Supermarket

a Place that bores (a boring place)

Which Museum is Better? (another kind of Museum)

I am going to have a note somewhere(just not sure where yet) that have the hints

these two are slightly bugged (but the unreleased version has been fixed)

a Place that bores (a boring place) (meant to be on a marble chair but in midair)

Which Museum is Better? (another kind of Museum) (can only be reached by jetpack)

and about the blood tech, if the vampires from Fallout 3 existed even as a place reference then I might have a blood based mag there.

but I might add more blood recipes for vamperic players

btw I did explain that I change so much that this release was a beta awaiting playtesting