Well' date=' all that happened now was my char and Sunny are just stood there and the console is flooded with:

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

[/quote']

Errr that's not from sexout.. it is making me laugh though because I agree 100%. FUCK token waiting, man!

Well' date=' all that happened now was my char and Sunny are just stood there and the console is flooded with:

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

Fuck token waiting!

[/quote']

Errr that's not from sexout.. it is making me laugh though because I agree 100%. FUCK token waiting, man!

LOL, well it's not one of my messages :)

Is anyone having any unusual trouble with the installation? It keeps telling me something bad happened, which is not unusual, but it usually installs after a few tries, but this one is refusing to install. May not be connecting or something it says it after I enter password.

"Something bad happened" is probably FOMM's oh-so-helpful error message. It has also been reported in the past that FOMM likes to crash after asking for a Nexus password. This is because the Nexus sites have changed addresses and is easily avoided by simply not entering a password.

Oh.. that web update thing in FOMM. That thing has been broken for forever. Very occasionally (like today, somehow) I get "Error" in the "web version" column of the package manager. Maybe it's related? That column is almost always blank but it just started "working" again today. Maybe the hostname that FOMM was using had disappeared but is back now.

That web version update check shit in FOMM has never (I mean never ever) worked right. I looked at the code for it to see why it was crashing when I tried to use it once, and almost fell out of my chair laughing. It's that bad.

Oh.. that web update thing in FOMM. That thing has been broken for forever. Very occasionally (like today' date=' somehow) I get "Error" in the "web version" column of the package manager. Maybe it's related? That column is almost always blank but it just started "working" again today. Maybe the hostname that FOMM was using had disappeared but is back now.

That web version update check shit in FOMM has never (I mean never ever) worked right. I looked at the code for it to see why it was crashing when I tried to use it once, and almost fell out of my chair laughing. It's that bad.

[/quote']

There's a fix for that posted over at FOMM's sourceforge page in a thread.

xth

Version V2.6.71 in OP

- 13 new supermutant anims (1403-1414, 1430). Thanks beck11! (new DATA FOMOD required)

- Feral Ghoul and Gecko penis props (need DATA FOMOD 1.2.16+)

- Unused spells given dummy 'unused placeholder' effect

- Rex added to 'dogs' list.

- Minor literacy fixes

- modify SexoutSheMaleEffect and SexoutHeFemaleEffect to have a magnitude of 1 and a duration of 9999 days.

- 'safe for sex' clothing check against all slots.

- SexoutNG.bCumEffectEnabled flag. Defaults to 1 each load.

- Deathclaw Anims 1405 and 1406 fixed.

- DontUndress flag behavior fixed on Redress.

- NVSE Extender removed from fomod, download it separately from the extender thread

- FOMOD installer will properly order Sexout, SCR, Slavery, and Legion.

(This is a promotion of 2.6.71b6 to release. The beta ESM will be removed shortly.)

Hmm' date=' Mediafire have an issue? Can't seem to d/l the data fomod.

[/quote']

Both Core and Data links worked for me just now. Probably just a network hiccup.

Odd, Firefox still won't d/l it but I tried IE and it worked fine... oh well, shrug

Hmm' date=' Mediafire have an issue? Can't seem to d/l the data fomod.

[/quote']

Both Core and Data links worked for me just now. Probably just a network hiccup.

Odd, Firefox still won't d/l it but I tried IE and it worked fine... oh well, shrug

That is odd. I used firefox to download.

Maybe not a big deal' date=' maybe there is something else wrong, downloaded and installed all the new updates. But, when I launch the game when it first starts, I get an error message saying sexoutNG requires Extender version 9 and Version 0 is installed.

[/quote']

Read the update note. (I know this is hard for everyone). You need to go to the NVSE Extender thread, download, and install it.