Don't use the FOMM integration with Nexus. That's the only thing that needs a password' date=' and it's broken. Always has been.

[/quote']

May I ask how to install it w/o the password prompt? When I double click the FOMOD or when I go to package manager I get the prompt

ETA: zero snark intended.

ETA 2: I can x-out the login, but FOMM always crashes when I do so and try to install, so I assume I need it.

May I ask how to install it w/o the password prompt? When I double click the FOMOD or when I go to package manager I get the prompt

You probably need to uncheck 'Check for new FOMod versions' and 'Add missing info to FOMods' under 'Settings -> General'.

You probably need to uncheck 'Check for new FOMod versions' and 'Add missing info to FOMods' under 'Settings -> General'.

OK that did it. Lets see if I can make it work now.

Thank You

ETA: Success! Thank You. This will make me rage far less about FOMODS

FYI saladboy, it's not this fomod that broke that -- the update check in FOMM just recently started "working" again, likely because some missing hostname or page at the nexus suddenly returned. Up until yesterday or the day before the page it asks for was missing; I figured it was back now because I have a column full of "ERROR" in the web check column or whatever that has been blank for the past year or so.

By "working" I of course mean "throwing an error and crashing" rather than silently trapping the error it was getting before that. Exception handlers are for n00bs!

Next release (.72) fomod script is going to reorder all your sexout ESMs, you illiterate twits. *ducks*. :D

It will not reorder DLC.

It will find the 'highest' positioned DLC and place itself immediately after it, and then put all the sexout ESMs it finds in this order:

Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm

If I've missed any sexout ESMs, let me know.

Edit: This means that not only will sexouts fomod 'fix' any sexout-related load order issues for you, but that if you "reactivate" it from the FOMM package manager, it will do so again, so you can do this after installing any other sexout ESMs to fix up your load order again.

Next release (.72) fomod script is going to reorder all your sexout ESMs' date=' you illiterate twits. *ducks*. :D

It [i']will not[/i] reorder DLC.

It will find the 'highest' positioned DLC and place itself immediately after it, and then put all the sexout ESMs it finds in this order:

Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
SexoutStore.esm

If I've missed any sexout ESMs, let me know.

Edit: This means that not only will sexouts fomod 'fix' any sexout-related load order issues for you, but that if you "reactivate" it from the FOMM package manager, it will do so again, so you can do this after installing any other sexout ESMs to fix up your load order again.

Nice :)