22 hours ago, yOPynsP said:

After loading the 3.0 version, doing a clean save and using FNIS, there's only one rope hanging as a seperate entity in the gallows landing. Any help for troubleshooting?

You mean there's nothing but the rope?

Thats most likely caused by a wrong or improperly installed version of Zap8(+)

48 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

You mean there's nothing but the rope?

Thats most likely caused by a wrong or improperly installed version of Zap8(+)

I see, after downloading the zap8 (zap8plusCBBEHDT), there's some errors about missing the zazanimationpack.esm file. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Pamatronic said:

well yeah, after downloading, you obviously have to INSTALL it.

I've done that, but FNIS only recognizes 7.0 version, or none. Not sure what seems to be the problem, especially after reading the 8+ mods original instructions.

5 minutes ago, yOPynsP said:

I've done that, but FNIS only recognizes 7.0 version, or none. Not sure what seems to be the problem, especially after reading the 8+ mods original instructions.

You didn't uninstall previous zap versions. Take a look at the Zap support thread if you need help installing that.

Great mod, had a blast. One small detail question: has there been encounters with the gallows main function toggle not appearing occasionally? There seemed to be some irregularities with it. Also, one of these seems to be the victim doing the old skyrim "knocked unconscious" animation, and popping back up after a few seconds.

Edited by yOPynsP
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 2:19 AM, tecckblade said:

I have this weird bug that when i put an npc or myself on the gallows  and use it they start spinning wildly  thoughts? what am i doing wrong 

Not really a bug per se. Just a quirk of the Havoc engine.

This can be mitigated by using the winch before the Lever.

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2021 at 8:21 AM, EdtheNord said:

stupid question. Where can I get some gallows around the world to actually use these functions?

There is a pdf in the download section which describes ho to rebuild it somewhere else. You´ll need to use the creation kit though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I may be missing something, but when I command a follower to the gallows in Whiterun, the follower will get on and become bound with the rope around her neck, however, as soon as get out of command mode, she gets off. How do I get her to stay on? I've even tried the call to crucifix spell to command a random NPC... but the same thing happens. As soon as exit command mod, the NPC gets off.

Edited by Crashmaster
1 hour ago, Crashmaster said:

I may be missing something, but when I command a follower to the gallows in Whiterun, the follower will get on and become bound with the rope around her neck, however, as soon as get out of command mod, she gets off. How do I get her to stay on? I've even tried the call to crucifix spell to command a random NPC... but the same thing happens. As soon as exit command mod, the NPC gets off.

Is this maybe a custom follower with some special scripts or functions? Or is it a framework handled follower (EFF, NFF, ....) ?

or is it the standard vanilla follower?

Does it happen reliably with all NPC´s?

On 1/6/2022 at 8:47 AM, Gudulba said:

I get a lot of file conflicts between Interactive Gallows and Public whore, see screenshot in spoiler section. What should I do??

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.fbb4b047f56faf0a5e51222996243cbe.png

You can ignore this.

Public whore uses an Identical copy of my Gallow, so loadorder doesn't matter.

11 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

Is this maybe a custom follower with some special scripts or functions? Or is it a framework handled follower (EFF, NFF, ....) ?

or is it the standard vanilla follower?

Does it happen reliably with all NPC´s?

I tried with Lydia the Housecarl, Sofia (downloaded follower) and an NPC from Whiterun... the chick who runs the Temple of Kynareth. Neither of them stay on after I click out of command mode, so I could use the crank wheel or open the trap door.

I think it is worth noting, anyone I put on a cross stays there.

I have yet to test out the Deadly Furniture mod features. I assume who ever you want to put on the furniture has to be a follower for those as well?

With all of this, along with the Defeat mod, my goal is to capture NPCs that piss me off (lol) and bring them to the furnitures I desire to use... and use them. =^_^=

If it helps, here is my active mod list:

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- - Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.6.2
 CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR - CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE
 Address Library for SKSE Plugins - All in one (Special Edition)
 XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
 Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE - FNIS Behavior SE 7_6
 Alternate Actors SE - Alternate Actors 1-2-36047-1-2 SE
 Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) - Feminine Grey Cat and Leopard (CBBE) 2K
 Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks SE - Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks SE
 Ethereal Elven Overhaul-24273-1-1-1
 Ethereal Elven Overhaul patches for SSE - Special Edition patch
 Multiple Marriages SSE - Multi-marriage SSE
 SkyUI-VR.v1.0-beta.4
 RaceMenu - RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-16
 Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI - Opt. 1 - Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI
 BodySlide and Outfit Studio - BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.4.2
 VR FPS Stabilizer
 VRIK Player Avatar
 HIGGS - Hand Interaction and Gravity Gloves for Skyrim VR - HIGGS
 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch - Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
 Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley Save Patch 1.1-37396-1-1-1592422691
 Underground Bathhouse and Paradise Valley by Andragon
 Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower - Sofia Follower v.2.51 (Loose)
 Sofia - Patch to use your default Body and Texture
 Conjure Rideable Ethereal Horse SE - Conjure Rideable Ethereal Horse Spell SSE V2.0 (ESPLite)
 Automatic Crossbows SE - Automatic Crossbows.7z
 dwarven rifle Crossbow tipe - Dwarven rifle
 Project Flintlock - Project Flintlock
 Infinite Shouts (No Cooldown) - Infinite Shouts (No Cooldown)
 Face Discoloration Fix - Face Discoloration Fix VR
 Skyrim Hair Replacer - Hair Replacer
 QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium - QUASIPC - Unified Patch Compendium v2_5_0
 High Poly Head SE
 Clean up your Corpses - Clean up your Corpses 1.3.4(2020)
 Static Mesh Improvement Mod Improvement Mod - Static Mesh Improvement Mod Improvement Mod
 Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM - SMIM SE 2-08
 Water for ENB - Water for ENB
 Better Dynamic Snow SE - Better Dynamic Snow SE v3.3
 High Quality Food and Ingredients SE - High Quality Food And Ingredients SE
 Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE
 Flower Girls SE and VR - FlowerGirls SE and VR Main File
 Noble Skyrim Mod HD-2K - A. Noble Skyrim - FULL PACK_2K
 BadEnds0.3
 SexLabFrameworkSE_v163
 ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3
 VRIK V0.8.1 In-Dev Build 28
 PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions - PapyrusUtil VR - Scripting Utility Functions
 SL VRpatch Beta8 38 - test
 SL VRpatch hotfix for v38
 Select NPC for MCM - Select NPC for MCM
 pamaInteractiveBeatup_V_2.6
 pamaInteractiveBeatup_SSE_ConversionFiles
 Pamatronic´s Deadly Furnitures
 InteractiveGallows_V3.0_ForSpecialEdition
 PamaPermanentCrucifixes_V2.0
 Dread Prison - Dread Prison 4.9.0
 SL Defeat SSE
 VR Address Library for SKSEVR - VR Address Library
 powerofthree's Papyrus Extender - Papyrus Extender SE
 powerofthree's Tweaks - powerofthree's Tweaks SE
 Papyrus Extender VR - Papyrus Extender VR

Edited by Crashmaster

I have yet to test out the Deadly Furniture mod features. I assume who ever you want to put on the furniture has to be a follower for those as well?

Not really, you can use the console command "setfavorstate 1" to command pretty much anyone. or use the crux command spell, which is essentially just a wrapper for that

Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks SE - Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks SE

This could(?) be a potential issue. I do remember it caused weird AI behaviour when i tested Prison alternative.

Did you try using a new savegame? this thing sometimes refuses to work when installed on pre-existing ones.

I installed the mod while already in progress with the game. I will test the mod as if in a new game by COC'ing from the splash screen to Whiterun, and see if that makes a difference. I dread to restart the game again, as I already did it just recently for the legacy of the Dragonborn mod.

Edited by Crashmaster

ok, so, I turned off the Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks mod, and added some garots to the Bannered Mare. Starting a fresh game... I used the spell to command a couple NPCs to use them, and they did the same thing as the gallows. Used them while I was still able to command them. But as soon as I got out of command mode they hopped off. I even went outside and tested the gallows on Ysolda and Adriane. Both hopped off after exiting command mode.

Yet your crosses keep an NPC on, after exiting command mode. Mayhaps how ever you got NPCs to stay on the crosses, needs to be implemented for Gallows and Deadly Furniture mod

As for your beat up/punishment mod, I have no issues with that either. :)

If I might make a suggestion? Perhaps revise this interactive Gallows mod, and Deadly furniture mod so it's just like the crucifixion mod, but just replace the cross with the appropriate piece of furniture, adjusting the scripts accordingly?  Mayhaps... merge the 3 into one, since they are all themed similarly, with construction spells appropriate for each piece of furniture.

Edited by Crashmaster

Could it be that Interactive Gallows is not compatible with ZAP - No Collision Furnitures (this replaces almost all ZAP Furnitures with a "non collidable" version, including gallows -> see spoiler section)?

With the ZAP mod on, I didn't manage to punch/attack the gallow. With the ZAP mod off, I was able to punch/attack (had to try a couple of times, though).

Spoiler

grafik.png.6965a9cdaa611e4f8c8db86415d4dd31.png

Edited by Gudulba
On 1/12/2022 at 9:19 AM, Gudulba said:

Could it be that Interactive Gallows is not compatible with ZAP - No Collision Furnitures (this replaces almost all ZAP Furnitures with a "non collidable" version, including gallows -> see spoiler section)?

With the ZAP mod on, I didn't manage to punch/attack the gallow. With the ZAP mod off, I was able to punch/attack (had to try a couple of times, though).

Well, if it doesn't have collision, you can´t punch it...

Nymra was a bit triggerhappy there. removing the collisions for stuff that has camera issues make sense, but it wouldn't have been necessary for the gallows.

Ok... so... I do believe I made a slight mistake as to which gallows was a part of your mod... there is one IN Whiterun that is likely a part of the Bad Ends mod, then there is the one OUTSIDE Whiterun near the farms. THAT one, is working.

I did make a door in world that brings me to the test room that has all the deadly furniture however... with one of the slaves inside, I could have her sit on the furniture such as the garrote chair and she'd stay on it. I did not see any affect when using it on her. However, a follower such as Lydia will get off after I leave command mode, as described before.

One final note, as to the Crucifixion mod... when either I leave an NPC on for the desired time of endurance before they die, or select the "kill" option, the papyrus script says the extender isn't working right, that I may have installed the wrong version. Otherwise, the NPCs on the cross do stay on them. I'm thinking because I had to install the Skyrim SE extender first, then the VR version over it, that may be the issue. There any way you could test that, and see if there is a way to correct the issue for VR?

Edited by Crashmaster
On 1/17/2022 at 9:47 AM, Gudulba said:

Would there be a way to spawn an interactive gallow like it is possible with furniture types from Pama´s Deadly Furniture (scripts)?

Nope, not in this Form. This would require navmesh edits at Runtime, and that isnt possible as far as i know. Also, the Physics-enabled rope resists pretty much all movement and scaling commands, so i cant assemble it properly outside of the CK.

I am however working on slightly dowscaled version right now, that one would be scalable.