Pama´s Interactive Gallows

View File

This is the definitive Solution if you want to execute your followers by hanging, or want this Experience for your Dragonborn.

An easy to set up kit to build a fully Physics enabled Gallow, which can be used to torture/kill characters.

New Features

- An All new System which allows for the use of a real Havok-enabled rope to be connected to the victims Neck during Ragdoll phase AND animations(!)

- virtually seamless transition between animated -> Ragdoll phase

- Fully self contained. doesn´t require any Quest scripting to work. Just Place in the world, set references to Lever/wheel, and you´re good to go.

- Torture functionality: Hoist victims up to choke them, rather than killing them outright.

- victims can be released without killing them

- Dead victims remain Tied up

- corpses can be removed from the rope, without breaking the bindings

- automated mode available. useful if you want to kill yourself

- nonlethal mode available

- tons of customizable options available via script properties (detailed explanation further below

How to install

-Use mod manager of your choice or drop into your data-Folder manually

-Let it overwrite ZAP8, ZAP8+ and Heretical Resources if asked

-run FNIS!

How to use on yourself

-You should see the notification "Gallow Ready" when approaching. if not, punch it (or just try activating the lever/wheel) it will then ready itself.

- It is set to automated if used by the player, so just enter it and see what happens.

How to use on NPC´s

-Command your follower to use the Gallow Furniture. Or use the SetFavorStat command for any other NPC

-using the Lever now will do the obvious thing.

-you can use the Wheel at the side of the Gallow to hoist your victim up, as seen in the screenshots. Victim will loose HP if you do this.

-punching the Gallow will bring the victims back to its feet. ("punching" = "attack")

-punching the Gallow AGAIN will completely release the Victim

-if your victim IS DEAD, punching the gallow will remove the corpse and reset the Gallow

Location of this Demo

-GallowsLanding, East of whiterun.

-There is a identical named cell, if you want to find it in the Creation Kit

-If you want to try out the nonlethal mode, but don't know how to use the Creation Kit, replace the .esp with this one

InteractiveGallow.esp

Minitutorial for those who have a basic idea on how to use the Creation kit:

Spoiler

1. find the Cell "GallowsLanding" and double click it.

2. find the Gallow (pan the view slighly up to the north)

3. double click the Gallow.

4. select the "scripts" tab in the reference window.

5. select the script and click properties.

6. profit.

minitutorial.jpg.75641fff033f372edbe713ab8da38235.jpg

SE Version

-Available Now!

Known Issues

-This does NOT work twice on the Player character. If you Kill yourself with this, you have to restart your Game, or change Character for it to work again.    Solved

-When Loading a savegame in close proximity to this thing, it might fail to initialize properly. Punch It to solve.

-Visual Results in General might vary, depending on victims size. Its optimized for Vanilla characters without any bodyscale alterations. (and maybe a bit smaller)

-3rd Person view can break when PC´s using it. This might happen to larger characters.

Solution: IF this happens to you, try scaling down your character to 0.97-0.95 BEFORE using the Gallow.

Compatibility Issues:

For Sexlab-Defeat users:

You need this version: SexLab Defeat v5.3.5 fixed - Eng 180903 Bane Version Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018) ESP

which you can find here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/page/505/

The old default v5.3.5 WON´T work properly!

Interactive BDSM

Not compatible right now.

If you want to use it, you need the non-Lethal version of this Gallow (see above)

For Modders

How to set up? -> Manual with images is available as separate download.

Script properties

Functional Properties

-rope: Select the Rope in Render Window

-Dummy: select the Rigid body dummy. (you might want to look for its FormID in the Cell View)

-wheel: Select the Wheel in Render Window ( Any kind of Activator can be used instead of the GarrroteWheel)

-Lever: Select the Lever in Render Window ( Any kind of Activator can be used instead of the this specific Lever)

-Trapdoor: Select the Trapdoor in Render Window ( Can be any Kind of Trapdoor, including Vanilla ones)

-zbf: select ZBF from the dropdown menu ( this is for recognition of ZAP keywords)

optional properties

-Collar: The Rope around the victims Neck. recommended: zbfCollarRopeExtreme02

-cuffs: the restraints you want to have equipped on the victim. used in demo: zbfCuffsRope02

-tieFeet: leave unchecked if you dont want the Victims Ankles to be Tied up

-damageModifierPlayer: damage/sec to the Player when being choked

-damageModifierNPC: damage/sec to NPC´s when being choked

-automaticForPlayer: check if you want the furniture to go through an automated sequence when activated by the player

-automaticForNPC: same for NPC´s

-removeCuffsOnRelease: check if you want to remove cuffs on (Alive)Released Victims

-nonLethal: toggles the nonlethal mode on. Characters will go unconscious rather than die and will be released after a while.

-deathCamDuration: deathcam duration after you died. also controls the unconscious Phase when nonLethal is toggled on. (This value Only Applies, when you are killed by the Gallow, it doesn't interfere with other mods that alter deathcam duration.)

-onlyRopeShootdwn: NOT YET USED

sound Properties

should be self explanatory. no sound files are selected yet. suiting files will hopefully be included in the upcoming ZAP9

Permissions

You can use this However you like. Just send me a link if you include it somewhere.

If you need additional info/Help/alterations for usage in your own mod, just let me know. I´m always glad when i can help :)

If you like my work and want to support me, consider becoming a patreon!

patreon_logo.png.a7e1b1afe8d7a20995f434c4ddbd6199.pnghttps://www.patreon.com/Pamatronic

Special Thanks / Credits

-t.ara for all the ZAP Stuff, a swell as the initial impulse to start this thing in the first place

-Musje for Technical support

Check Out my other scripts for ZAP Furnitures:

WOw, 

I did not even had the time to test your first stuff yet, I only remember your "Bad Endings" mod not beeing compatible with POP at all :(

But in general I really love your content. 

1. POP integration?
Question is, since I also love POP: would there be a possibility (or plans) to integrate this with POP? 
Or maybe have this as a POP event AFTER the PC is released from Prison? So instead of beeing released you can set a chance for the gallows.

2. non lethal option? 

Also also, this should also be available as some form of non.lethal punishment, meaning just asphyxiation without killing.
So maybe we could have an MCM option that the PC is NOT killed but the punishment ends at 1 HP and then we get some rape scenes and then release?!

3. Naked Dungeons/Defeat compatibility?
I also wonder how this mod might work with combat defeat/rape mods that make the player essential. 

4. possible Simple Slavery Plus outcome?

Maybe beeing sold as a slave could end the PC beeing hanged and then raped just for the fun of the buyer. So SS sends the PC to an already standing gallow with a crowd around. 
(see above for dead end or just asphyxiation). 
Or could the scene just outright start in the auction room lol :D

5. addition for the asphyxiation part. Maybe you could add certain tag detection for aftermath rape. PC getting hanged until uncuncious, then raped with the "Guro" keyword (or you can allow us to set the keyword in the MCM). 

Personal wishlist:

I know it sounds just sick, but I m not into Guro, just into stuff that would be possible in the Matrix. without actual pain or death:

Could you make a version with impalement? Like Proxy Animation Pack, but that is the only good impalement animation in existence. 

Also could there be a Dismemberment option (four parts) with horses and a amputator integration?
With optional amputated rape afterwards, then healing and release, lol :D 

Just make this the POP of executions please :D

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Are you confusing some mod authors there?

Or do you kown something I missed? ?

seems I just missread the OP in Bound Hanging Script. I thought it is the same author with new account and mod. 
my bad :D

Slight misunderstanding here. The "Bad Endings" mod belongs to someone Else. I just had this little script lying around which would alow hanged bodies to remain tied up.

For Integration with POP/ Defeat/ SimpleSlavery: you might want to ask the original authors for that. This Gallow is designed to be easily integratable. since a Character needs only to be pointed at it.

But such a "pointing" would have to be in the quest scripts of a mod like POP. And I´m just getting into quest scripting, so this might take me a while to figure out.

non lethal options: this thing includes that. you can release characters. anything that happens afterwards would require questscripting on behalf of the "parent-mod" (POP or Defeat)

Aftermath rape would be possible, but that would require someone to make some useable animations in the first place :/

The Impalement would be possible. i might look into that.

But for the Dismemberment i have no idea where to start, so dont wait for that

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I thought it is the same author with new account and mod.

Well, my account is actually even older than torrmm´s. But no, different Guy.

But I realy would love to see Bad Endings going somewhere. I´ll try to put some work into that.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

1. POP integration?
Question is, since I also love POP: would there be a possibility (or plans) to integrate this with POP? 
Or maybe have this as a POP event AFTER the PC is released from Prison? So instead of beeing released you can set a chance for the gallows.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

2. non lethal option? 

Also also, this should also be available as some form of non.lethal punishment, meaning just asphyxiation without killing.
So maybe we could have an MCM option that the PC is NOT killed but the punishment ends at 1 HP

I'd like to see that combined :classic_happy:

Basically it could be another fearsome non-lethal punishment for POP. ?

If @Pamatronic allows it, it would need to be a ModdersRessource. That way POP can integrate it and place it whereever it fits in. Let's ask the Maester about it. @Inte ?

Another useful application could be to get rid of non-unique evil (and captured) NPCs. E.g. necromancers, bandits and those from the wrong side of the CW.

ok, I just HAD to test it right now :P

1. could you add the "pee" animation from zaz after the trap is opened?

2. currently the mod ignores either godmode and essential player.

could you provide a non-lethal test version? as beeing hanged until almost dead and then beeing released at 1 HP?

3. is there a way that the dead bodies keep hanging? my PC is hanged and then falls to the ground when dead.

I thought the health is slowly fading when hanging in ragdoll? 

4. changing height to 0.95 solved the camera problem. Can this be solved in another way too? I dont feel to comfortable changing all my PCs to that height just for possible gallows, hehe.

5. could you play sexlab "medium" sounds from the PC if hanged? as while he is choked? 

General feedback: 

already really great. 
I will not be able to customize it myself sadly, so will have to wait for new versions or mothers picking this up. 

OK, I got it how it works.....

the noose-the node-attachments and so on....

I had a look inside of an older set up.....

I will now try to redesign the zap 9,

so to have something suiting and working for this function-

maybe I have little luck now.

The overall tricky thing is, to only use the NOOSE and let the furnitures come without an extra noose-AO.

If that works, I can add some different noose-stuff and create it in different length-sizes and different designs.

At least I understood that it´s only ONE-time spending the "hanging at the noose".

During the next game-loads, the NOOSE doesn´t anymore hold the body while the dummy goes into ragdoll-did I say this correctly?-I guess "yes".

I hope I can now let it run inside of ZAP.

P.S. we need to have a longer death-view before the game is loading the last storage, -maybe by a script-property. This would be really perfect.

4 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

A sort of "pause" that could be interrupted (and so let the game reload) using a simple hotkey, maybe?

dunno why, but my game does not load on itself. I have to do it manually. 

I

1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

@Nymra

Maybe have you a mod that changes the death camera time? There is one (or more) on Nexus.

not that I know off. hmm.

I use SM Player Essential, tho. But that should prevent death usually. 
before this mod I did not die for a long time :P

Tested this a bit. 

When i hang a companion everything is working well. 

When i hang the player character.  Ropes in wrists, ,legs, neck dont appear.   

They unequip armor parts implying that they equip.    Maybe they are invisible ? ( No idea )

The physics work great. 

Camera is indeed acting up. Its like it resets its position each step of the animation. 

Is it possible to add sounds, or other type of furniture like the garrote chair ?

Having this intergrated with another mod like defeat, producing results like the Fallout version of bad endings would be great. 

same idea but with added physics :) 

Great job on the mod so far,

about testing:
when i force my companion to use gallow and activate garrote wheel - it works right, lifting companion in air and slowly decrease her health to 0.
but when i use gallow by my own character and activate garrote wheel - after ~4-5 sec it opens a gallow pit and instantly kill my heroine. 

37 minutes ago, staspidaras said:

but when i use gallow by my own character and activate garrote wheel - after ~4-5 sec it opens a gallow pit and instantly kill my heroine.

Its set to Automated mode when used by the Player. this can be toggled of via property.

1 hour ago, Achronight said:

When i hang the player character.  Ropes in wrists, ,legs, neck dont appear.   

They unequip armor parts implying that they equip.    Maybe they are invisible ? ( No idea )

Do you have Zap8 installed? the rope equips are not included in this DL.