[WIP] Beast animations for Skryim

Fdrph

You've already got 2 animations finished? That's fantastic! I'm sure incorporating them into a mod would be possible if you could catch one of the current sexmods? Haha, I'd love to have them as part of Sexis/Sexaddict! No need to wait for the others ;)

They will be implemented in SexiS :)

*jawdrop* That's the one I use now!!!

I can't wait till someone starts implementing these, and I can't wait for you to do some human male x dragoness/femwerewolf

Hmm, I wonder if strapon detection will be support so a lady Dovahkin can please a dragoness.

You've already got 2 animations finished? That's fantastic! I'm sure incorporating them into a mod would be possible if you could catch one of the current sexmods? Haha, I'd love to have them as part of Sexis/Sexaddict! No need to wait for the others ;)

I'm not sure if anyone knows how they would activate an Animevent while in beast form. Most mods I see call animevents via spellcasting. How are you testing your animations in skyrim? 

Also, do you know if Cmod or anyone else has stated this is possible at this point. 

Sorry for all the questions, just hoping someone has an idea to make this work.

I'm not sure if anyone knows how they would activate an Animevent while in beast form. Most mods I see call animevents via spellcasting. How are you testing your animations in skyrim? 

Also, do you know if Cmod or anyone else has stated this is possible at this point. 

I'm currently struggling with getting them to work in game so any further developing is currently being discarded, in other words, I'll think of that when I can actually view my animation in game.

Fdrph, nice work :)

I am starting to learn how to use 3ds MAX, but I alrdy come across a mountain of problems and unanswered questions. May I ask where you find tutorials or guidance in general for 3ds Max with regards to animating for Skyrim?

Most tutorials I find are general and dont't really help me for Skyrim stuff.

How about some sort of "sucking" animation for (male) dragons? Penetrating woud probaly really look a bit too comical.

Oh and to anyone that is going to make something with female creatures: optional giant boobs ftw, not everyone is liking that ...

@fdrph: Looks pretty good so far.

I'm currently struggling with getting them to work in game so any further developing is currently being discarded, in other words, I'll think of that when I can actually view my animation in game.

What are you using to export? HCT or hkxcmd?

What are you using to export? HCT or hkxcmd?

Tried with hkxcmd and with the HCT. Hkxcmd would produce a 4kb file which is ridiculous and HCT produced a normally sized file but it also did not work! :c HCT has so many settings that I probably did something wrong.... although I followed this tutorial for the HCT: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/15238

I found something maybe it helps.

4. Open Havok Export, enter the File -> Load Configuration Set and load RSVConfig.HKO. And check the settings. Perhaps important. All files RSVConfig.HKO, rig.txt and your resulting animation. Hkx must be in the same folder, otherwise it may well break havok process. To test it would be good to also add the file skeleton.hkx.

Transform Scene - The transition from the scene 3dMax in DirectX.

Create Skeletons - Data on the sled.

When you first start up the menu From file and select the file rig.txt, the same steps in the section Create Animations. I can not remember if it's relevant, but rather let the bone hierarchy coincide with the hierarchy of the animation.

Create Animations - Animation.

Prune Types - Remove unnecessary.

Write to Platform - Write to the proper format. For PC is Win32MSVC extension hkx.

5. All, click Run Configuration and get ready hkx output file with the animation. You can just check it out Havok preview tools. Load -> download the skeleton, Add -> Add your animation.

After that, it is advisable to save this configuration to a file. HKO Save Configuration Set and next time go directly to step 5.

post-62440-0-03266900-1360619417_thumb.jpg

post-62440-0-31809100-1360619424_thumb.jpg

post-62440-0-41558000-1360619447_thumb.jpg

post-62440-0-90375000-1360619455_thumb.jpg

post-62440-0-08163500-1360619471_thumb.jpg

Guest DeleteMePlease

I hope if he choses to do dramans that he also does the traditional dragons too

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6149-bestiality-mod/page-11?do=findComment&comment=308754

I'm currently working on these as on such different things like the female counter part. Same goes for different species.

Fdrph "asked" (I almost begged to help... ;)) me to do some for the Dramas too and yes... I will, but first of all he/I/we should get at least one animation working in-game for a good starting point.

By the way: If anyone wants to see certain genital models in-game, feel free to pm me. Best case would be if you send me some reference pictures as it makes it much easier to get the desired result and shape.

@Fdrph I would appreaciate it, if you state me in your first post, so everybody can see that they can PM me for model requests for this mod.

Sincerely

EB

Yay, my favorite fetish! Thank you so much for this! :)

I am working on similar content for a game of my own. If you're not already way past texturing (saw that you already have some sheathed genitals for a werewolf race), I have created some base textures for dog and wolf genitalia based on photo references. If they help you in any way, they're free for the taking: Dirty Bits.

Hmm, are those handsome draman going to be included with the mod?

They would have to be included in SexiS, and that is beyond me, ask Cmod if he is thinking in implementing them.

Also, it's tricky because the dramans are from another mod, and Cmod would be stealing.. So I think that people who want them will have to install that other mod first...

Archived