[WIP] Beast animations for Skryim

Fdrph

Some werewolf on wolf/vice visa action is the ONLY mod i am waiting for to complete my skyrim overhaul ( Over 178 mods working perfectly that overhaul every aspect of the game ) Once this gets down -hoping god this projects not dead- it will be complete.

Rec3235, i know it none of my business but just out of curiosity, can you tell me what mods you have? Of course u dont have to if you dont want. Plan curiosity.

• 3 weeks later...

Some werewolf on wolf/vice visa action is the ONLY mod i am waiting for to complete my skyrim overhaul ( Over 178 mods working perfectly that overhaul every aspect of the game ) Once this gets down -hoping god this projects not dead- it will be complete.

Rec3235, i know it none of my business but just out of curiosity, can you tell me what mods you have? Of course u dont have to if you dont want. Plan curiosity.

I'll get a list writen up if i get time lol. I check back on this topic time to time ( sorry for really slow response ) I have to do it anyways as alot of friends get me to mod there skyrim too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so first of all a dragon inserting its dick in a woman would cause her to tear apart unless you are talking about all crazy Japanese stuff where the female body can somehow rearrange all of its organs and take a cock in up to her throat. So how do we get dragon blooded people. It is well known that dragons can polymorph into humans. Sooooooo human dragon bangs human woman and human woman gives birth to dragon egg. Dragon egg grows and eventually a baby dragon pops out. There is your dragon-human sex 101 class. Now all that aside WE MUST HAVE BEAST SEX! MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! MOAR! PREGGOS EVERYWHERE!!!

dragons can  use  magic right.... right? well if they can the male dragon just subdues his  female  subject and  just starts casting all his restoration spells  on  her  then  starts  using her  then  reverts to a  heal based  the voice or shout  spell  at her  as he tears her up. and  when he  finishes up   and before  flying off  heals her completely so she can  live out her life in  shame as   the dragon's whore raising its child and  what not ........... or  said dragon  enjoys  himself to much and  forgets  to heal her just  once and  puff   dead  hairless monkey. i know its a little late to add my two cents

• 1 month later...

Make dragon dicks 1.5/2 times longer i mean seriously the dragon dick are too small compared to there body horse are the biggest compared to there bodies legth but a werewolf dick size compared to it bodies legth 2nd biggest and dragon about 3rd and im just comparing 3 it not impressive and doesn't seem right it should be between horse and werewolf you have done a good job so far

I have some werewolf on werewolf action in 3ds Max but it's still horribly clumsy, and I've been slightly lazy in the past few weeks (and working on mermaid stuff). But it's definitely feasible.

Sorry for being awfully late about quoting this reply, but the concept sounds great! You should almost render a gif animation and post it here. And I'm hoping for an update of Sexlab Werewolves.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived