[WIP] Beast animations for Skryim

Fdrph

*takei voice* Oh my

Seriously though, that would be nice.

One of the very few useful dragonshouts.

Well unrelenting force is useful... near the edge of a mountain... against enemies that can be thrown... actually now that I think about it the only really useful shouts are very situational such as Whirlwind Sprint, Become Ethereal, and Dragon Rend... we need better shouts. 

Was digging through one of my folders and I came across a rar I unzipped it and found it contains a mesh and texture folder inside those folders are 3 more folders named rX SUSM and creature following the paths to the ends there are 7 more folders containing meshes and textures for Dog Giant Horse Mammoth Sabrecat Werwolf and Wolf erect and flaccid penises. Not sure where the heck I got this from maybe I downloaded it from the nexus from the one guy before his upload was removed/he took it down.

Guest DeleteMePlease

They're hard at work all ya need to know

They? ^^

Just kidding, this for sure is some sort of project where Fdrph and I am working on, even though it is spitted up into three parts (Modeling, Animation, Programming) and I assume he is currently busy. Mainly I'm "responsible" for the models and the programming and Fdrph is on the animations which doesn't mean that I wont animate too :).

I don't know if you guys were following the other two threads about this kind of subject, but I mentioned there, that I'd like get some sort of "Baby"-Dragons (Hatchlings) that have a more human-fitting-penis-size and well... what I basically did, as I already modeled one Dragon Penis is what you can see down below (yeah... I know.. far to big for Baby-Dragons ^^ ):

[spoiler=Scene One]post-126346-0-24908900-1364686748_thumb.jpgpost-126346-0-27484700-1364686759_thumb.jpgpost-126346-0-75809700-1364686765_thumb.jpgpost-126346-0-51079100-1364686774_thumb.jpgpost-126346-0-10338300-1364686782_thumb.jpgpost-126346-0-62923300-1364686791_thumb.jpg

What you see here is the start or midscene of the planned animation, it will be looping and probably be about 5-10 seconds long. There is basically not much to say about it here, just that I took my Dragon and resized it (shrank it) , so it can fit the werewolf and I think it does quite well. This is currently only a pose, but I will continue the work to become an animation. It will probably take some time, as I like to pay attention to detail, such as correct tail movement or finger movement (you might already have noticed the werewolf is kind of embracing/surrounding the dragon with his/her tail.) As male and female werewolf have the same skeleton this scene can be easiliy exchanged with a male one.

Anyway, check out the other threads as well and help Fdrph and me to get this done faster by providing ideas, scribbles... well actually all kind of stuff that could be useful.

Sincerely

EB

Updates:

There (click to download) you guys go. This animation is not finished at all (Tailmovement needs to be redone and other minor things) and the Werewolf isn't animated yet (It's not that much to do for it as it just moves along with the dragon and responses to collision(at point where the dragon thrusts it will be pushed down more and so on)).

I'll continue and keep you all updated. :)

Post scriptum: Quite hard to work while being aroused...  :blush:

Changelog:

[spoiler=Recent]

04/13/2013

• Added Preview Clip

Clip.7z

Careful EB, me and my boyfriend are both furry artists, and I have a student of sorts as well; that's potentially three artists right off the bat to flood you with animation ideas XD

I think mos tof us on this board might welcome that, of coruse it's up to the mod maker.

It actually hadn't occurred to me he might want idea sketches and the like. As I've mentioned a few times I tend to pop in and out of LL to check up on things and post between doing other things (constantly), or actually working in the CK, so I miss things easily.

They? ^^

Just kidding, this for sure is some sort of project where Fdrph and I am working on, even though it is spitted up into three parts (Modeling, Animation, Programming) and I assume he is currently busy. Mainly I'm "responsible" for the models and the programming and Fdrph is on the animations which doesn't mean that I wont animate too :).

I don't know if you guys were following the other two threads about this kind of subject, but I mentioned there, that I'd like get some sort of "Baby"-Dragons (Hatchlings) that have a more human-fitting-penis-size and well... what I basically did, as I already modeled one Dragon Penis is what you can see down below (yeah... I know.. far to big for Baby-Dragons ^^ ):

[spoiler=Scene One]attachicon.gifScene2.jpgattachicon.gifScene3.jpgattachicon.gifScene4.jpgattachicon.gifScene5.jpgattachicon.gifScene6.jpgattachicon.gifScene7.jpg

What you see here is the start or midscene of the planned animation, it will be looping and probably be about 5-10 seconds long. There is basically not much to say about it here, just that I took my Dragon and resized it (shrank it) , so it can fit the werewolf and I think it does quite well. This is currently only a pose, but I will continue the work to become an animation. It will probably take some time, as I like to pay attention to detail, such as correct tail movement or finger movement (you might already have noticed the werewolf is kind of embracing/surrounding the dragon with his/her tail.) As male and female werewolf have the same skeleton this scene can be easiliy exchanged with a male one.

Anyway, check out the other threads as well and help Fdrph and me to get this done faster by providing ideas, scribbles... well actually all kind of stuff that could be useful.

Sincerely

EB

Ehh more so a guess I did, while I wasn't sure I'd doubt that this would be 100% given up on...

Well, since the topic of animation suggestions has come up I'd like to pitch one I don't think people would think of right off the bat:

I'm a bit ashamed of it but I really like scenes involving big aggressive monster or beast women dominating men. When I saw a mod to give female werewolves a custom mesh I really wanted the option to play one and have her run around dominating people or have a male be dominated by one. I was thinking your usual cowgirl type stuff just a little more domineering, though I do have the image in my mind of her lifting her victim/partner up and into her.

I'm sure you guys are all busy as is so I don't mean to be pushy, just thought I'd throw the idea out there when you guys are done with what's already been planned. Regardless, best of luck to you guys.

Archived