[WIP] Beast animations for Skryim

Fdrph

Hi guys. I am terribly sorry for the seemingly dead project. the fact is, I've been on exams for the last weeks, and I just couldnt work on new animations, therefore, only 2 are done by now :C

But rest assured, I WILL soon resume the work  and start the next ones, which should take much less time. This restart of the work should begin next weekend or even Friday.

I would also like to thank EternalBlack for all the work,interest and help put into this project even when I died for awhile.

See ya soon!,

fdrph

Real life happens man. I would suggest seeing if any other animators would help, but I can also understand wanting ot make sure it's donw how you want it.

And, think we can get a video of some of it working?

Ah, real life. The immortal obstruction to all dedicated Oblivion/Skyrim modding progress.

Seriously though, you're doing great work, and people have waited this long for genuine working beasty action in Skyrim - they'll survive a bit longer while you attend your priorities.

Hi guys. I am terribly sorry for the seemingly dead project. the fact is, I've been on exams for the last weeks, and I just couldnt work on new animations, therefore, only 2 are done by now :C

But rest assured, I WILL soon resume the work  and start the next ones, which should take much less time. This restart of the work should begin next weekend or even Friday.

I would also like to thank EternalBlack for all the work,interest and help put into this project even when I died for awhile.

See ya soon!,

fdrph

No worries, mate! You said as much in the original post :)

Actually, I forgot to say this earlier, but - if I may be so bold - I had some advice. Try to get the two werewolf animations working using SexiS - the cupid plugin's triggering system is perfect:

With the cupid plugin for SexiS, one spell tags targets, and one spell tags the player. The beauty of it is, "who does who" is based on what ORDER actors are tagged using the spells. Using this, and a bit of tagging, you can easily set it up to automatically use the appropriate animation based on whether the werewolf or the dog is tagged first.

well, since everybody seems to have their heart set on some sorta dragon and it seems the dick would be too big anyway. this is justa thought, but maybe you can make a smaller version like a cross breed of cliff racer and clannfear.

Or just give the dragons dongs that could at least partly fit.

well, since everybody seems to have their heart set on some sorta dragon and it seems the dick would be too big anyway. this is justa thought, but maybe you can make a smaller version like a cross breed of cliff racer and clannfear.

Then people are going to complain about proportions. I see two very simple solutions: a dragon follower that's smaller than other dragons. Alternatively, the dragon rubs off on you, not necessarily with any sort of penetration.

You people are forgetting that EternalBlack's doing this job for free, because s/he wants to help. As far as I know, no one commissioned these models, and if you feel like you'd do a better job at making these models (or know someone who would), go ahead, no one is going to stop you. The more the merrier.

EB's also requested assistance with what the model should look like etc, you could obviously sketch something up that you'd think would be compatible and see whether s/he likes it.

Sitting here and demanding changes is incredibly rude in my opinion.

Then people are going to complain about proportions. I see two very simple solutions: a dragon follower that's smaller than other dragons. Alternatively, the dragon rubs off on you, not necessarily with any sort of penetration.

You people are forgetting that EternalBlack's doing this job for free, because s/he wants to help. As far as I know, no one commissioned these models, and if you feel like you'd do a better job at making these models (or know someone who would), go ahead, no one is going to stop you. The more the merrier.

EB's also requested assistance with what the model should look like etc, you could obviously sketch something up that you'd think would be compatible and see whether s/he likes it.

look, i was just makin a suggestion.  i appreciate the fact that somebody is workin on this and im pretty sure the author/creator is lookin for resouces/suggestions/ideas for what would be good in this mod so give a few of us a break. i dont think we are tryin to step on anybodys toes. atleast i aint...

look, i was just makin a suggestion.  i appreciate the fact that somebody is workin on this and im pretty sure the author/creator is lookin for resouces/suggestions/ideas for what would be good in this mod so give a few of us a break. i dont think we are tryin to step on anybodys toes. atleast i aint...

Definitely wasn't trying to in my case.

[spoiler=Seriously, don't do it... ^^]

attachicon.gifSize.jpg

I already sent Fdrph this pictures and asked what he thinks about it. And we both came to the conclusion, that the current size is more appropriate.

As for explanation for those who do not work often with 3D software. Bottom right is the perspective (3D) view. There you can see the overall size quite well. There is normally sized model of female character and a normal sized model of a dragon equipped with the (I think appropriate sized penis). Below that penis you see as smaller one. One that should fit a human body (still huge, but should fit).Well... Look at the smaller penis in the perspective view... now imagine this penis equipped to the dragon...now start laughing.... This thins isn't bigger as his toenail... I'm sorry, but I do think this is hilarious.

The best idea would be to make dragon junk longer and not so... "beefy" so that could fit.

Call me Captain Obvious but well...

keep it beefy, add belly distortion :sleepy:

attachicon.gifSize.jpg

I already sent Fdrph this pictures and asked what he thinks about it. And we both came to the conclusion, that the current size is more appropriate.

As for explanation for those who do not work often with 3D software. Bottom right is the perspective (3D) view. There you can see the overall size quite well. There is normally sized model of female character and a normal sized model of a dragon equipped with the (I think appropriate sized penis). Below that penis you see as smaller one. One that should fit a human body (still huge, but should fit).Well... Look at the smaller penis in the perspective view... now imagine this penis equipped to the dragon...now start laughing.... This thins isn't bigger as his toenail... I'm sorry, but I do think this is hilarious.

The best idea would be to make dragon junk longer and not so... "beefy" so that could fit.

I second this notion :P

attachicon.gifSize.jpg

I second this notion :P

I third, fourth, and fifth this motion, with some suggestions:

1. Multiple positions (at least facing up and facing down, I know my playful khajiit would sometimes want to hug such a loving dragon but then sometimes want to be ridden like a dog...and other positions could be oral or just rubbing.)

2. If you possibly can (have no idea how hard this will be...no pun intended) but can you also make this work so that the clothes also move relative to your character's body? For right now she doesnt have anything under her skirt and sometimes can't simply wait for me to take off all her adventuring gear beforehand.

attachicon.gifSize.jpg

Too bad that this probaly wont be possible at all. And even if, with such a size, it woud look ... incredible wired. Dovabaloon?

2. If you possibly can (have no idea how hard this will be...no pun intended) but can you also make this work so that the clothes also move relative to your character's body? For right now she doesnt have anything under her skirt and sometimes can't simply wait for me to take off all her adventuring gear beforehand

Changing to nude is a must for this kind of mod.

There is also this option:

Estrus for Skyrim makes good use from a little sexy apparel replacer - for CBBE UNP ADEC. All is up to configure some options and it should work in this case too IMHO.

attachicon.gifSize.jpg

How would that be achioeved without clipping?

attachicon.gifSize.jpg

mlfw1085_small.jpg

Possible option - give different dick types to different types of dragon so that only the smallest, with the smallest penis could rape the humanoids.

But if we could arm dragon with two "sets" of junk? One, the big one for dragon ladies and his smaller form (erected but not "beef'd") for little furless monkeys?

attachicon.gifSize.jpg

mlfw1085_small.jpg

Possible option - give different dick types to different types of dragon so that only the smallest, with the smallest penis could rape the humanoids.

But if we could arm dragon with two "sets" of junk? One, the big one for dragon ladies and his smaller form (erected but not "beef'd") for little furless monkeys?

The lore pretty much says dragons aren't natural creatures, some reptiles like snakes have two dicks and how exactly do humans get "dragon blood" into their lineages without a dragon humping a woman and she surviving?

BTW funny this thread comes up, just today some dragon sat on my characters face in Skyrim (the damn thing landed on me during a fight). Very odd that, but yes I did notice they need dicks.

attachicon.gifSize.jpg

mlfw1085_small.jpg

The lore pretty much says dragons aren't natural creatures, some reptiles like snakes have two dicks and how exactly do humans get "dragon blood" into their lineages without a dragon humping a woman and she surviving?

BTW funny this thread comes up, just today some dragon sat on my characters face in Skyrim (the damn thing landed on me during a fight). Very odd that, but yes I did notice they need dicks.

Same reason I got the male frost troll mod.

First of all, Snakes have just one organ with kind of two "ends". I always have to laught if i see drawn pictures with two human-like dicks attached to a reptile.

Second, lorewise Dragonborn arent natural descendants of a dragon ...

Anyways, for the topic: There are more ways than just penetration.

First of all, Snakes have just one organ with kind of two "ends". I always have to laught if i see drawn pictures with two human-like dicks attached to a reptile.

Second, lorewise Dragonborn arent natural descendants of a dragon ...

Anyways, for the topic: There are more ways than just penetration.

I agree with all this, especially the last part. Now I honestly haven't read the backlog of comments related to dragon sex so I'm sorry if I'm repeating, at the very least I just want to drop in with my brief opinion and support ;)

1. I think it'll look ridiculous seeing a dragon with an underscaled penis :P

2. There doesn't have to be penetration, there's a WIP flash game called Corta's Platformer at the Legend of Krystal forums which involves T-Rex sex which I personally think works quite well XD

3. For there to be penetration, the dragon would have to be scaled down. Maybe there could be 'raper' dragons flying around that are smaller? Or (but this would take way more effort) the dragon could subdue the pc for some younger, smaller dragon to swoop in and have fun with.

Anyway that's what I think if anyone cares, as always its up to the animator to make the final decision and I'll support ANYONE who puts the time into making content like this :)

Archived