[WIP] Beast animations for Skryim

Fdrph

Makes me hope that one day someone might mod in the vulpine beast race, the The Lilmothiit http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lilmothiit

Actually, this race has already been made. Steam Workshop - Lilmothiit

There are also two other beast races that have some paralells.

The Vaalsark are a canine(ish) race and the MaTera are vulpine but no muzzles unfortunately.

Vaalsark

Battle MaTera

Adorable!!! Though I kinda wish it had hairstyles.

Hey everybody,

as I like to keep others updated, here you go with some screens again:

[spoiler=Dragon Penis V1.0]

attachicon.gif2013-02-17_00001.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-17_00002.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-17_00003.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-17_00004.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-17_00005.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-17_00006.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-02-17_00007.jpg

At the moment everything is going smooth, I need to rework the texture as I forgot some things while creating it (you may see it doesn't really fit into on the pictures)... anyway wont be much of a problem.

The texture currently is 2048x2048 at the moment, I think this is way to big and I will reduce it for the release due to performance (or maybe even two version, one with lower, one with higher resolution textures).

The dragon itself is the original model with some higher resolution textures to it. In the screenshots I use Matso ENB. Back to the dragon, the model which is going to be released will use the default textures, if you replaces them with higher resolution ones, it will be fine. But keep in mind that each genital will have it's own texture and wont be integrated into the original texture to avoid conflicts/problems and make it easier to switch between textures.

As some people are wishing for a smaller version, Fdrph already convinced me to do one..

Over in the other thread, one mentioned that he wanted a more elongated one, I will see what I can provide...

I already stated, but remind here, I will start working on different sizes, variations/shapes and textures as I finished at least one model for each species and gender.

Next for me will be to either animate interaction or get onto the next model. As soon as I got the textures right I will release a small package to test as alpha testing.

do you have a rough estimate of when you'll be done? do you want help? I'd gladly help.

Guest DeleteMePlease

I'm sorry that I haven't updated for quite some time now.

Things are getting pretty serious at the moment and I hardly get time to work on the models, approximately half an hour to one hour a day (late at night (this means that my brain maybe already got some malfunctions at this point due to too less sleep)).

One Dragon Penis this far is finished. Currently there is only one shape with one texture. I was planing on releasing (an I will as fast as I can) different shapes (including a matching texture) for each dragon-"race" (i.e. Forestdragons, Blooddragons and so on...).

By the way: there isn't any download at the moment. but there (hopefully) soon will including Dragon male and female at first. More models will follow on.

A Horse Penis is almost ready to go too, same goes for dogs and wolfs (they will get quite the same shape with minor adjustments).

I do know that those already exist, but I like to make stuff on m own.^^

The most time is currently spend at modeling the Dragon Vulva. As I like detail on models, it is quite difficult to find accurate references. At the moment it is quite mammal shaped. Any reference pictures are welcome and will speed things up, just pm me.

I'm also thinking about applying some kind of "Cock-Ring" for Odahviing which will look like a slave collar (this will be optional for download for those who  like the idea). In fact I'm planning on some sort of "Piercing"-set which will add.... well... Genital-Piercings/Chains (male&female, if I can, randomized, depends on how fast I can dig into Papyrus).

As this is intended to integrate to SexiS, I'm currently reading the Defeated plugins code. I doesn't look too difficult and should be not as time consuming as the actual modeling itself.

Sincerely

EB

I'm sorry that I haven't updated for quite some time now.

Things are getting pretty serious at the moment and I hardly get time to work on the models, approximately half an hour to one hour a day (late at night (this means that my brain maybe already got some malfunctions at this point due to too less sleep)).

One Dragon Penis this far is finished. Currently there is only one shape with one texture. I was planing on releasing (an I will as fast as I can) different shapes (including a matching texture) for each dragon-"race" (i.e. Forestdragons, Blooddragons and so on...).

By the way: there isn't any download at the moment. but there (hopefully) soon will including Dragon male and female at first. More models will follow on.

A Horse Penis is almost ready to go too, same goes for dogs and wolfs (they will get quite the same shape with minor adjustments).

I do know that those already exist, but I like to make stuff on m own.^^

The most time is currently spend at modeling the Dragon Vulva. As I like detail on models, it is quite difficult to find accurate references. At the moment it is quite mammal shaped. Any reference pictures are welcome and will speed things up, just pm me.

I'm also thinking about applying some kind of "Cock-Ring" for Odahviing which will look like a slave collar (this will be optional for download for those who  like the idea). In fact I'm planning on some sort of "Piercing"-set which will add.... well... Genital-Piercings/Chains (male&female, if I can, randomized, depends on how fast I can dig into Papyrus).

As this is intended to integrate to SexiS, I'm currently reading the Defeated plugins code. I doesn't look too difficult and should be not as time consuming as the actual modeling itself.

Sincerely

EB

Um, a source I can think of to look at is Bad Dragon. One of their, items may provide soem good reference for you.

Am I the only one who finds these dragon penises themselves to be too big?

I mean, we get the whole huge bestial thing going on with standard proportions, this thing looks like it would break the pelvis of intended mates much less the PC or random shopkeepers. If I knew less about textures I would recommend narrowing and shrinking the thing (the later not as much, it just seems odd for it to be a third thigh) but likely, that would wreck your textures for it.

That said, thank god someone is putting material out there of good initial quality with a list of goals and a sense of pride.

I mean, we get the whole huge bestial thing going on with standard proportions, this thing looks like it would break the pelvis of intended mates much less the PC or random shopkeepers. If I knew less about textures I would recommend narrowing and shrinking the thing (the later not as much, it just seems odd for it to be a third thigh) but likely, that would wreck your textures for it.

That said, thank god someone is putting material out there of good initial quality with a list of goals and a sense of pride.

It is true that the Model does seem a bit... odd mainly for the fact that we havent seen the female model but yeah the Length to Girth proportion seems a bit off

Guest DeleteMePlease

Um, a source I can think of to look at is Bad Dragon. One of their, items may provide soem good reference for you.

Thanks for advice, but I already know that site. Thanks anyway.

I'm sorry here, I guess it wasn't made public that (as far as I know via pm) the dragon one is not intended to interfere with much smaller forms of living, instead it is meant to breed with their own race or large animals. The dramas are still left, they will get a similar one according too their body size which is quite smaller and so they will be able to mate with humans (for example) too.

And well... I do need to say (because I don't like this kind of behavior against someone (in this case: me as myself) that tries to offer something for the community (in this case: my time) to help other with their wishes) that it seems that you don't know anything about 3D modeling and texturing as it is (easily) possible to shrink, deform or adjust the shape without messing up any textures (except for possible stretch which is also easily cleaned up to regain the quality). I don't see any problem here.

Offense taken or not, I'm aware that this sounds harsh and maybe isn't quite fair from me to release my anger upon one person only, but the PM-system is working, so if anybody doesn't like my work (got complains or anything else regarding to modeling) or want me to change something, feel free to pm me.

And.... as for the pride... this isn't anything pridefully to help those who need help., nowadays maybe it is, but it shouldn't, it should be naturally.

About the quality of my models: those are crap. They do work, and indeed work for the purpose too. But they are not quality work as I don't have enough time, with the rising tide of posts that emerges, that demand changes or ideas, it is not possible to keep the quality up as I do on my own, more serious projects.

It is true that the Model does seem a bit... odd mainly for the fact that we havent seen the female model but yeah the Length to Girth proportion seems a bit off

That's why I'm here. Modeling without any measure or good references is a pain. I asked multiple times for other to support me with references (even if you just sketch them). But currently, there were only about three to four persons that actually tried to help. Not much, compared to the amount of people that complain.

The Name of this: [WIP] Beast animations for Skryim But for the last 4 to 5 Weeks all it's been is "Big Dragon Penises!" so what doss that have to do with "Beast animations for Skryim"?

For certain, you are right with the statement. This thread indeed is about the animations itself and at the moment shouldn't have anything to do with modeling or implementing those models into the game.

But my guess is: you wont be lurking in here if you weren't interested in this. So if you are interested (and I think you are) you would have known (as it is clear to the eye if one have read the whole thread) that the author needed resources to complete more animations. And he too was/is busy taking exams. And currently that's why I'm here.

I'm terrible sorry (seriously... I'm not...) that I started first with the dragons instead of the creatures of your liking that I don't know.

If your post was about me getting out of this thread or stopping me from working on this or posting pictures... Well wrong forum and thread then I guess. But I can grant you your desire in two different ways:

The first would be: I abandon my work here and keep those files for myself. I don't think the rest of the people that are interested in this would like this.

Second would be: I open my own thread (and I intend to do so as fast as I get enough models ready).

The choice would be up to you if I would take orders from strangers, but apparently I do not. What you are posting over in the other "bestiality mod" thread is beyond my grasp and as the thread is abandoned (at least as far as I know, I am maybe wrong on this one)I don't really care. I still read, but wont post there.

Finally to what I originally was intending to write... (@Tom21 better close your eyes...:P)

I don't think I need to write as much as usually here:

[spoiler=Almost Done]

post-126346-0-65611100-1362949279_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-47630200-1362949292_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-62641200-1362949304_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-45731400-1362949319_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-83143900-1362949333_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-85169100-1362949348_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-98071500-1362949352_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-64067800-1362949358_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-21961800-1362949363_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-82505500-1362949366_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-31839900-1362949371_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-09617400-1362949379_thumb.jpg

This is what it currently looks like. I'm still not sure if I should leave the flesh black or change it according to the body color. I personally currently prefer the black one. About the shape. well it's according to some references mixed up. Actually personally I don't like it that much but well... maybe I will redo it later.

For all those people complaining about the size. If you don't want laugh your ass of and ruin your imagination... DO NOT OPEN THE FOLLOWING SPOILER

[spoiler=Seriously, don't do it... ^^]

post-126346-0-70422800-1362949398_thumb.jpg

I already sent Fdrph this pictures and asked what he thinks about it. And we both came to the conclusion, that the current size is more appropriate.

As for explanation for those who do not work often with 3D software. Bottom right is the perspective (3D) view. There you can see the overall size quite well. There is normally sized model of female character and a normal sized model of a dragon equipped with the (I think appropriate sized penis). Below that penis you see as smaller one. One that should fit a human body (still huge, but should fit).Well... Look at the smaller penis in the perspective view... now imagine this penis equipped to the dragon...now start laughing.... This thins isn't bigger as his toenail... I'm sorry, but I do think this is hilarious.

Some of you may dislike me now after all this written, but it wont change my opinion nor my intention.

Nothing in this life is certain, other than our word of course. And my words are not intentionally meant to anger others, they are intended to communicate and treat people as I feel treated.

Sincerely

EB

seems right on all levels and for all responses. many post are maybe not meant to offend, but can get read like they intened to do. or people most often forget that they get something for free and that someone (you) actually dont have to do this.

i really like your work and i appreacite it that you spent your spare time for us to have some nice models ready someday (even for free!).

about the size thingy... im honest, im kinda dissapointed not having a real dragon to rape my char or others, but i got an idea: maybe you can make a smaller dragon, something like baby dragons. i read that texute thing you wrote as response to Qwaar's post (i do concur with you that it seems that he got no idea, but this is not about exposing someone, i've recently read something about this, that the map wont get distorted and stuff) so you maybe just take the normal dragons, and resize them to fit the small penis version. would be a new race indeed... maybe someone can help with getting that setup for the game... i for myself dont know anything about coding, just some really low level modeling. your skill in comparison to mine is way to high :)

keep it up! btw. i think the size is fitting very well.

before i forget it: you got a pm with scribbles, is't much but hopefully you can get use out of them.

@tom21 uhm... what did you expected to see here? flowers? human genitals? reading the whole thread before posting would be wise (you can even find this in the authors start post that eb does the models) i do like to get updated on work in progress instead of getting a result without knowing where we are currently.

[spoiler=Seriously, don't do it... ^^]

attachicon.gifSize.jpg

I already sent Fdrph this pictures and asked what he thinks about it. And we both came to the conclusion, that the current size is more appropriate.

As for explanation for those who do not work often with 3D software. Bottom right is the perspective (3D) view. There you can see the overall size quite well. There is normally sized model of female character and a normal sized model of a dragon equipped with the (I think appropriate sized penis). Below that penis you see as smaller one. One that should fit a human body (still huge, but should fit).Well... Look at the smaller penis in the perspective view... now imagine this penis equipped to the dragon...now start laughing.... This thins isn't bigger as his toenail... I'm sorry, but I do think this is hilarious.

The best idea would be to make dragon junk longer and not so... "beefy" so that could fit.

Call me Captain Obvious but well...

Thanks for advice, but I already know that site. Thanks anyway.

Well i nthat case there's art on sites lik E621 and Xbooru, but people tend to go for a mammalian looke there too, so, might notb e a lot of options other than to look at IRL lizards.

Hi guys. I am terribly sorry for the seemingly dead project. the fact is, I've been on exams for the last weeks, and I just couldnt work on new animations, therefore, only 2 are done by now :C

But rest assured, I WILL soon resume the work  and start the next ones, which should take much less time. This restart of the work should begin next weekend or even Friday.

I would also like to thank EternalBlack for all the work,interest and help put into this project even when I died for awhile.

See ya soon!,

fdrph

Archived