[WIP] Beast animations for Skryim

Fdrph

Guest DeleteMePlease

For everyone interested:

Textures are almost done for Dragon Penis Version 1.

Currently looks like this:

[spoiler=Dragon Penis Version 1]

post-126346-0-46935100-1360869667_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-46214500-1360869682_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-61028600-1360869697_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-72094000-1360869704_thumb.jpg

I guess I will go for about 3-8 different penis shapes for the dragons after I've finished at least one genital for each missing species and gender.

Next for me is building the low-poly version for you guys to see inside the game.

As my time is limited at the moment, I only can progress slowly, so please be patient.

And as I told before, you can speed things up by giving me ideas for mesh shapes, textures and references.

Just PM me and let me know whats on your mind regarding shapes.

Sincerely

EB

Future Implementations:

• Independent penis bones so that we can get some throbbing etc. ( especially for horses )
  • Finishing animations. ( cumming )
  • Any other that is avidly requested

Be still my heart!  :heart:  Would love to see this get extended back to the human characters as well.  Anyone know of any good classical beast-man style races that have come out recently? (Satyrs, centaurs, etc.)

Future Implementations:

• Independent penis bones so that we can get some throbbing etc. ( especially for horses )
  • Finishing animations. ( cumming )
  • Any other that is avidly requested

Be still my heart!  :heart:  Would love to see this get extended back to the human characters as well.  Anyone know of any good classical beast-man style races that have come out recently? (Satyrs, centaurs, etc.)

Makes me hope that one day someone might mod in the vulpine beast race, the The Lilmothiit http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lilmothiit

Guest DeleteMePlease

Hey everybody,

as I like to keep others updated, here you go with some screens again:

[spoiler=Dragon Penis V1.0]

post-126346-0-90541800-1361104762_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-31852000-1361104770_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-22131600-1361104776_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-46847300-1361104782_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-41087900-1361104787_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-66143000-1361104791_thumb.jpg

post-126346-0-44768700-1361104797_thumb.jpg

At the moment everything is going smooth, I need to rework the texture as I forgot some things while creating it (you may see it doesn't really fit into on the pictures)... anyway wont be much of a problem.

The texture currently is 2048x2048 at the moment, I think this is way to big and I will reduce it for the release due to performance (or maybe even two version, one with lower, one with higher resolution textures).

The dragon itself is the original model with some higher resolution textures to it. In the screenshots I use Matso ENB. Back to the dragon, the model which is going to be released will use the default textures, if you replaces them with higher resolution ones, it will be fine. But keep in mind that each genital will have it's own texture and wont be integrated into the original texture to avoid conflicts/problems and make it easier to switch between textures.

As some people are wishing for a smaller version, Fdrph already convinced me to do one..

Over in the other thread, one mentioned that he wanted a more elongated one, I will see what I can provide...

I already stated, but remind here, I will start working on different sizes, variations/shapes and textures as I finished at least one model for each species and gender.

Next for me will be to either animate interaction or get onto the next model. As soon as I got the textures right I will release a small package to test as alpha testing.

Neat. I actually think from a lore POV the size fits very well. The problem is that you (or anyone) won't be able to create many monster on female animations with it, as trying to penetrate a smaller object will just cause it to get clipped inside the penis ;) So you would be stuck with something like a full body job, which might be amusing tho :)

i had stated that it should be longer because otherwise it cant mount a female dragon... and yea, its a bit thick for mounting anything else female.

maybe you can make it so that any lesser female will take a heck of a lotta health damage if mounted by it...maybe? justa thought. this mods gonna be really kool just the same. might even add some heavy bleedin from that "restricted" area.

i had stated that it should be longer because otherwise it cant mount a female dragon... and yea, its a bit thick for mounting anything else female.

maybe you can make it so that any lesser female will take a heck of a lotta health damage if mounted by it...maybe? justa thought. this mods gonna be really kool just the same. might even add some heavy bleedin from that "restricted" area.

You know you are talking about what I said before right ?

It would kinda impale you and rip you open LMAO :P Poor female

well shes a hero, she can take it ;), "chuckles".

well shes a hero, she can take it ;), "chuckles".

First seeing, than believing ROFL

well we were thinking about making it possible to die by getting fucked to death... so it could work that way too :D

for forcing birth's could make it so magical effects keep the person alive and malleable enough to take it... really depends on what we can do with animations and meshes for that though.

Guest jenny2011

is this animal sex only? or does it envolve people too?

It involves people too.

That is perfect!

Any chances for a pregnancy mod based off of this, like in Fallout? What about rape?

i was hoping to do that with SSG/Sexrim project... need models and animations (not necessarily for the birthing, but for the offspring).

that depends on getting more modders working on the project, would still like to have this group work on the same stuff for sexrim :D

Makes me hope that one day someone might mod in the vulpine beast race, the The Lilmothiit http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lilmothiit

Actually, this race has already been made. Steam Workshop - Lilmothiit

There are also two other beast races that have some paralells.

The Vaalsark are a canine(ish) race and the MaTera are vulpine but no muzzles unfortunately.

Vaalsark

Battle MaTera

Archived