Hello again, love all the little additions you keep adding. I have a request if you'd be so kind and or can.

I used a mod called "sexual vampire feeding" when I played LE, it gave a dialog option if you were a vampire to ask for feeding/sex from an npc/follower once you had become friend or higher, then the dialog changed to be more familiar after the first time, plus it limited how often you could ask so you didn't kill them (x2 feedings in a row kills if you have better vampires, and I do, luckily BV adds a mark after you feed). However, in the SE version, Sexual v-feed is set up for a male character (forces any pc into aggressive/male position even if your a female-pc asking a male-npc (which is annoying lol, even more so if you use foreplay option)). It's become undesirable due to this and your really good at this sooo, fig'd I'd ask.

I was wondering if you'd work your dialog magic and add something similar to your mod, adding a female based or neutral option that keeps pc in proper positions for sl events, (or if you feel really awesome, add a separate file to dwnload so I don't need to re-update or change my mods ;) lol ) if not that's ok too, I just miss being a succubus style vampire, sexy feeding on friendly npc's without negative repercussions is a great addition to being a vampire.

Blessings to you and yours in these strange times, peace.

I'm doing Maven's quests, was in the cell with Sibbi, but got interrupted by a proximity rape from another mod.  I killed the animation as soon as it started and Sibbi and I did another one together, but now we're just standing there, niether he nor the guard have any dialogue from Confabulation, and the quest still says to satisfy Sibbi.  So, I need the quest name so I can sqs and setstage it to get it moving again.  :)   It wasn't visible in sqt or I'd have fixed it already...

On 10/10/2020 at 2:52 PM, WinterWolverine said:

Hello again, love all the little additions you keep adding. I have a request if you'd be so kind and or can.

I used a mod called "sexual vampire feeding" when I played LE, it gave a dialog option if you were a vampire to ask for feeding/sex from an npc/follower once you had become friend or higher, then the dialog changed to be more familiar after the first time, plus it limited how often you could ask so you didn't kill them (x2 feedings in a row kills if you have better vampires, and I do, luckily BV adds a mark after you feed). However, in the SE version, Sexual v-feed is set up for a male character (forces any pc into aggressive/male position even if your a female-pc asking a male-npc (which is annoying lol, even more so if you use foreplay option)). It's become undesirable due to this and your really good at this sooo, fig'd I'd ask.

I was wondering if you'd work your dialog magic and add something similar to your mod, adding a female based or neutral option that keeps pc in proper positions for sl events, (or if you feel really awesome, add a separate file to dwnload so I don't need to re-update or change my mods ;) lol ) if not that's ok too, I just miss being a succubus style vampire, sexy feeding on friendly npc's without negative repercussions is a great addition to being a vampire.

If I get some free time I could look at how that mod is set up and make it so that females take the receiving position. Otherwise, probably when I get to Dawnguard/vampire coverage I'll could add something like that to this mod.

9 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm doing Maven's quests, was in the cell with Sibbi, but got interrupted by a proximity rape from another mod.  I killed the animation as soon as it started and Sibbi and I did another one together, but now we're just standing there, niether he nor the guard have any dialogue from Confabulation, and the quest still says to satisfy Sibbi.  So, I need the quest name so I can sqs and setstage it to get it moving again.  :)   It wasn't visible in sqt or I'd have fixed it already...

Try using the console command "Set SC_MJCounter to 1" and increase by 1 until the scene starts back up. The last sex scene with Sibbi ends with SC_MJCounter being 8. The sex with Sibbi part is done through global variables, not stages which is why you didn't see anything.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:52 PM, WinterWolverine said:

13 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

If I get some free time I could look at how that mod is set up and make it so that females take the receiving position. Otherwise, probably when I get to Dawnguard/vampire coverage I'll could add something like that to this mod.

Awesome, I look forward to seeing what you do (either way).

Thank you :)

3 hours ago, niotk12 said:

Can't manage to trigger the orgy party after being the Harbinger. Everyone goes to sit in the main hall in Jorrvaskr except for Ria, she always get stuck or don't even move from her place. Don't really now what is supposed to happen.

You might have to push her to get her to start walking, although after some time she should just teleport near the seat if the game can't find a path for her. Make sure there aren't any non-companions in the room sitting in a seat, like a follower as that will prevent the scene from starting.

a little late to the party, but it does seems like the quest "hard answers" prevent Maven's final quest "artifact" from starting

Saw someone else mention this in a earlier post of failing to start the 5th quest while on hard answers, and I had the same issue here. Maven's dialogue leads to nowhere after finishing Sibbi's quest, console command dosent work either

I was able to fix this simply by finishing hard answer, I speed ran the quest for testing and after that I am able to start artifact through dialogue ( i assume by then console command would work as well)

Tho i dont know why the first report of the issue couldnt start Artifact with dialogue even after completing hard answers, I was on 2 theive guild radian quest during my testing too, and everything just worked.

edit: went and read the spoilers, Artifact and Hard answers both involve calcemo and enthir, and i think enthir has a scripted scene by the end of Hard answer, so that might ultimately be the culprit? 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Anomalyy said:

idk what's wrong but the mod doesn't work, there is no dialogue option for vex. I only forcegreeted by the shady potion dealer and after that nothing else happened. maybe it's just me but anyone knows whats wrong?

iirc you need to be far enough in the TG questline to get extra options.  once you have the Goldenglow job (or further) activated you should have extra dialog options

with Vex and Delvin about learning to seduce your marks.  use both to get the most out of it.then after completing Dampened Spirits (Honningbrew job) Vex should

have another option (cumdump).  then you should be able to turn on TG forcegreets if desired.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:52 PM, Dracula the Impaler said:

Any potential news on the next update?

Next update is going to have to get pushed back to next month. I started a new job, and have basically had no time this month at all to work on the mod. Now that things have settled done a little bit I can start getting back to working on this.

I might push a smaller update out mid-November with the rest of the Shady Seller quests, and some other smaller interactions. Then I'll release the College stuff. Working on the college will be a little bit challenging, because mods like ICOW vastly change the layout and behaviors of the NPCs there. I might have to make separate patches for those mods, which will add a lot of extra time/work to be done.

5 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Next update is going to have to get pushed back to next month. I started a new job, and have basically had no time this month at all to work on the mod. Now that things have settled done a little bit I can start getting back to working on this.

I might push a smaller update out mid-November with the rest of the Shady Seller quests, and some other smaller interactions. Then I'll release the College stuff. Working on the college will be a little bit challenging, because mods like ICOW vastly change the layout and behaviors of the NPCs there. I might have to make separate patches for those mods, which will add a lot of extra time/work to be done.

That's alright, thanks for the update. Congrats to you at the new job!

23 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

Fine for me. That means more time for the Caller.

Good luck with your new job. :)

Hey, since College stuff is on hold for now it's probably not too late to add some extra.

After quite a few playthrough's I realized there are not that many natural ways to raise your mana pool. I mean, usually if you want to cast any of the fancy end game spells, you enchant your gear to the point where it cost zero magicka... which if you think about it is... a load of crap... I mean, where the hell all that power comes from then, right?! The problem is that if you want to cast them on your own, mana pool has to be insane... like... way over a thousand.

I think it would be nice to add a few kinky quests to rise the pool of your magicka by... let's say deepening your connection to the Oblivion ('cudle' ritual with an atronach or daedra... or drain the power of the ancient nord - some draugr lord or dragon priest).

Hello, I'm just trying to figure out an issue I've encountered, there is some mod that's messing with "Trade & Barter" and causes some merchants to have zero gold, and I think it's either this mod or SexLab Solutions, I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm or deny this, and even better if they happen to know of a solution.

Thank you for your time, I'm hoping this can be resolved easily.

I got stuck with "Bonding in Prison" quest given by Maven. As a male PC, not sure why but I finished the 2nd sex part with Sibbi and afterward he didn't do anything else and I couldn't talk to the guard to proceed with the quest. 

Edit: Had to bypass it by using console command. I used:

SetStage SC_MavenJob4 30

7 hours ago, Veldon said:

Sometimes it is hard to get the talk option due to the bars. Try to reposition your character (a bit to the side) and try again to speak with the guard outside after Sibi told you to leave him.

The thing is I never even got to the point of Sibbi dismissing me. After the blowjob and the fuck afterward, he wouldn't do anything. But anyway I resolved it with console command so it is good relatively.

10 hours ago, onionlover76 said:

The thing is I never even got to the point of Sibbi dismissing me. After the blowjob and the fuck afterward, he wouldn't do anything. But anyway I resolved it with console command so it is good relatively.

In that case you might have had to manually do "Set SC_MJCounter to 8", to end the scene. Setting the stage probably also works, but skips Sibbi's dialogue.

On 10/12/2020 at 10:33 PM, niotk12 said:

Can't manage to trigger the orgy party after being the Harbinger. Everyone goes to sit in the main hall in Jorrvaskr except for Ria, she always get stuck or don't even move from her place. Don't really now what is supposed to happen.

Hi  I have a similar problem with the orgy it just dont initialize all companions just stands there naked Vilkas fucks my PC but no orgie (this person is busy)

Edit: First time i choose to fuck them all second test i choose to only fuck the girls and that worked (until crash?) im playing as a Lesbian set in SL+SLEN

Edit: Choose as above as my PC only fucks woman companions here i guess that there are 3 rounds 3 girls: First time ok with Aela, and two threesomes for the others, second time they swab partners and my PC gets Ria ok... but the next time my PC gets Stonearm and Aela takes three of the guys(that works) and Farkas get to fuck Ria.....but they dont they just stands there....forever.....hm

10 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi  I have a similar problem with the orgy it just dont initialize all companions just stands there naked Vilkas fucks my PC but no orgie (this person is busy)

Edit: First time i choose to fuck them all second test i choose to only fuck the girls and that worked (until crash?) im playing as a Lesbian set in SL+SLEN

Edit: Choose as above as my PC only fucks woman companions here i guess that there are 3 rounds 3 girls: First time ok with Aela, and two threesomes for the others, second time they swab partners and my PC gets Ria ok... but the next time my PC gets Stonearm and Aela takes three of the guys(that works) and Farkas get to fuck Ria.....but they dont they just stands there....forever.....hm

In this case the script that starts the sex or the SexLab thread responsible for starting the sex fails/hangs. You can use a mod like matchmaker to force the NPCs to have sex, and once they all do the scene should continue to move on. Basically the scene requires everyone to be having sex of some sort, and then for everyone to no longer be having sex.

5 hours ago, Narcolepsy said:

In this case the script that starts the sex or the SexLab thread responsible for starting the sex fails/hangs. You can use a mod like matchmaker to force the NPCs to have sex, and once they all do the scene should continue to move on. Basically the scene requires everyone to be having sex of some sort, and then for everyone to no longer be having sex.

Thanx for respons.

The last round Farkas/Ria, Farkas are redressed has that anything to say in this matter? (Guess its a SL problem)

Ok have to try Matchmaker ( shit another esp)