32 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

HabibHanson is wrong, SS Revisited gives an option for her.

Also Amorous Adventures has a whole quest centered around Ysolda and the mammoth tusk.

I don't know if you still remember my suggestions for the College of Winterhold, about the Unbound Dremora quest and Velehk Sain. 

Unbound Dremora from the Conjuration Ritual Spell.

I think this is easier to implement than my original idea, a sex contest instead of a fight contest.

Dremora are a very prideful lot and being bound by a mortal is a source of infinite shame. After defeating him and he gets you the Sigil Stone you can offer him a deal to make peace, you can summon him at will and pretend the player is his acolyte or slave. So he plays the role of master and ask for submission, after praising his might with some over the top dialogue and the player offering herself, the script fires an aggressive animation or he demands an specific animation tag (player is not victim) he gives you a temporal boon (+20 magika). Now he has gained some reputation among his peers and the players gets something somewhat useful.

You can give him the Sigil Stone back and hope Dagon doesn't notice. 

Velekh Sain in the Forgotten Names unmarked quest.

The reward from this quest is really lame, a chest with random stuff.

After activating the gauntlet. the player decides whether to kill or help release Velehk Sain. Maybe another kind of help? After being in Oblivion for so long... You get a master summon spell to be found in the chest and he rapes the player every time you summon him. He's one of Molag Bal servants after all. After the scene the player gets a health penalty (-50?). Velehk likes to kill things and abuse the player, and the player gets dremora early in game. Everybody wins, well everyone but the apprentices, Velehk states there's their souls are trapped in Oblivion. It would be cool to have a mini quest to free the four of them but it might be too much work.

- Unrelated to the College, an alternative payment to travel to Solstheim. The passage is quite expensive, 250 gold and no other mod adds anything for that as far as I know.

From the dialogue in-game: "Look, the East Empire Company didn't give me a choice. They've raised their prices again, and there's nothing I can do about it.

Captain Gjalund Salt-Sage and his crew could use some entertainment, similar to the quest added by Sexlab Solutions from Captain Wayfinder. Or you can also "arrange" a discount price from the East Empire in Windhelm, but only if the quest Rise in the East is completed. Doesn't make much sense giving discounts if the business is in bad shape.

Thanks for the update. Would you consider a Suscribestar or BuymeaCoffe? I would like to support you but I don't like Patreon and my account gets blocked all the time, their constant email verification system is pure garbage.

Hey, great mod but I ran into an issue I cant seem to understand. I had the ctd when Farkas is in the cave in proving honor I thought I fixed it by disabling SOS for werewolves.  I thought I was done but later when I ask him to turn into werewolf and have sex everything is fine until he is about to turn back. For some reason the transformation into human is what causes ctd for me. Has anyone ran into anything similar?

7 hours ago, MaximusApp said:

Hey, great mod but I ran into an issue I cant seem to understand. I had the ctd when Farkas is in the cave in proving honor I thought I fixed it by disabling SOS for werewolves.  I thought I was done but later when I ask him to turn into werewolf and have sex everything is fine until he is about to turn back. For some reason the transformation into human is what causes ctd for me. Has anyone ran into anything similar?

I had this happen, what I did was teleport out at the end of the sex scene, before transformation back to human, then teleported back in. However this may or may not have been the cause of me getting the known Proving Honour bug where the quest cannot be completed.

5 hours ago, Skarab said:

I had this happen, what I did was teleport out at the end of the sex scene, before transformation back to human, then teleported back in. However this may or may not have been the cause of me getting the known Proving Honour bug where the quest cannot be completed.

Huh interesting, I even uninstalled SOS and it still happens, so it has to be something with the skeletons. I keep uninstalling stuff I guess until it's fixed. :d

EDIT:
So I found the answer partly in this thread party by looking back what else the guy who had the same problem did. Apparently the ctd when any npc transforms back from werewolf to human if caused by the hdt invisibility fix that I installed with BHUNP. I deleted the ini and dll for it from SKSE/Plugins directory and now everything is fine. wooo!

20 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

Also Amorous Adventures has a whole quest centered around Ysolda and the mammoth tusk.

I know, that's why we need more male NPC involved.

Especially who were not concerned by any adult mods.

21 hours ago, xtrange988 said:

about the Unbound Dremora quest and Velehk Sain. 

Great opportunity.

sex contest instead of a fight contest

Approve.

player gets a health penalty (-50

No, better get stamina buff +50, after such a hard session PC gets more tough.

Captain Gjalund Salt-Sage and his crew could use some entertainment

Too bad you can use fast travel after first time.

By the way this quest adds another crew. 

5 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

I have the same glitch.

But in the end of cut-scene, when he kills silverhand acolytes and transforms into human back.

8 hours ago, MaximusApp said:

by the hdt invisibility fix that I installed with BHUNP

Thank you. I suspected something like that, but deleted another file.

1 hour ago, Oroborus said:

I have the same glitch.

But in the end of cut-scene, when he kills silverhand acolytes and transforms into human back.

I have had this for years. I have to disable him after he kills silver hand and then enable him after gate opens. As for the werewolf sex at the end of the mission I have to disable his dick in SOS menu or it will ctd when he transforms back to human form.

52 minutes ago, fleabittendog said:

I have had this for years. I have to disable him after he kills silver hand and then enable him after gate opens. As for the werewolf sex at the end of the mission I have to disable his dick in SOS menu or it will ctd when he transforms back to human form.

If you have the hdtinvisibilityfix ini and dll in your SKSE/Plugins try getting rid of that, it completely fixed it for me. The CTD when he transforms back from werewolf to human had nothing to do with SOS for me. 

1 hour ago, MaximusApp said:

If you have the hdtinvisibilityfix ini and dll in your SKSE/Plugins try getting rid of that, it completely fixed it for me. The CTD when he transforms back from werewolf to human had nothing to do with SOS for me. 

Holy shit! It worked. I had always thought it was a skeleton issue. Strangely, Farkus is stark naked after the transformation but, oh well. Thanks for your help.

On 9/12/2020 at 7:30 PM, Veldon said:

Yes, I do.

Seems that she had no alias.

Were you able to fix/get around the issue?

On 9/13/2020 at 2:45 AM, Skarab said:

Excellent Mod! I find myself not starting quests just in case you are going to work your magic on it!

I've just done Maven's Brigand quest and my PC had a great time and would like to go back sometimes for more, any chance that this can be made repeatable?

Probably not for this scenario, as they would have fled Skyrim to avoid crossing Maven.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

@Narcolepsy Are there checks to make sure the related creature is the only available partner for one of the potions? I used a dragon priest potion in Saarthal (wanted to see if it worked on draugr too) and tried to kill Tolfdir (before we got to the draugr) and used a saber cat potion and killed a horse.

There should be checks to make sure the found actor matches the correct creature race. From the sounds of it, there might be an AND or OR condition setup wrong that is letting other actors in. I'll double check to see.

16 hours ago, fleabittendog said:

Holy shit! It worked. I had always thought it was a skeleton issue. Strangely, Farkus is stark naked after the transformation but, oh well. Thanks for your help.

Ey glad it worked, this has been one of the most obscure issues I've encountered so far.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it possible to torch aringoths beehouses without blowing your whore cover? Even when I use long range undetected fireballs the mercs always turn hostile.

No, considering that their job is to guard and protect the property, after lighting the hives they're going to suspect anyone on the island who isn't one of them.

49 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I always get a CTD during the guildmaster+cumdump ceremony. Right befor or during they undress. It happens with different chars. What's wrong?

Papyrus.0.log 605.64 kB · 0 downloads

I don't see anything related to Confab in there. The undress is just Unequipall commands run on each NPC, so that shouldn't cause a crash. You can try manually using the Unequipall on each NPC there, and see if one specific NPC is causing the crash and move forward with toubleshooting from there.

10 minutes ago, Narcolepsy said:

I don't see anything related to Confab in there. The undress is just Unequipall commands run on each NPC, so that shouldn't cause a crash. You can try manually using the Unequipall on each NPC there, and see if one specific NPC is causing the crash and move forward with toubleshooting from there.

Can you see in the log what causes the crash?

6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Can you see in the log what causes the crash?

Papyrus log isn't a crash log. It shows messages that scripts create during runtime, and is usually unrelated to ctds. The log itself is too long and full for me to actually see where the crash happened.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it possible to torch aringoths beehouses without blowing your whore cover? Even when I use long range undetected fireballs the mercs always turn hostile.

yes and no.

no you cannot prevent them from going hostile.   they will go hostile whenever you burn down the hives.

yes you can avoid totally blowing your cover, if you stealth is high enough, and you have a way to light the hives on fire from a distance, and you pick the

right spot to go into hiding to light them on fire.  you will have to wait quite a while before they quit being hostile (took me over a day) without being spotted.

I noticed a follower bug when I decided to try out the new features. For some reason, the dialogue "follow me, i need your help," is gone for Lydia. I wanted to test out the new features with her, but I guess not. I tried talking to my other followers and they have the option to follow me( I have like 6 followers in my player home plus 4 slaves) but I didn't talk to all so maybe it affects more than one. My guess is because Lydia is assigned as the caretaker of Lakeview manor( I talk to her to get building materials and such). I unistalled the new version and reinstalled the 1.7.3 version and the old solutions patch and the follow me dialogue is there.  

2 hours ago, smugmegumin said:

I noticed a follower bug when I decided to try out the new features. For some reason, the dialogue "follow me, i need your help," is gone for Lydia. I wanted to test out the new features with her, but I guess not. I tried talking to my other followers and they have the option to follow me( I have like 6 followers in my player home plus 4 slaves) but I didn't talk to all so maybe it affects more than one. My guess is because Lydia is assigned as the caretaker of Lakeview manor( I talk to her to get building materials and such). I unistalled the new version and reinstalled the 1.7.3 version and the old solutions patch and the follow me dialogue is there.  

This mod doesnt actually touch the follower system at all. It uses its own aliases that you manual fill with an npc to be the detected follower. So if the vanilla "Follow Me" dialogue is missing, then it is not the fault of this mod.

54 minutes ago, Oroborus said:

Sounds a bit cruel. And what about ingredients ? What concept will be used ? I think we shouldn't fear some similarity with Beast Essence and Animal Mansion.

Cause creature mods have not much quests. 

There will be some mini quests/task for you to do to unlock the other creature potions the seller has. But there probably won't be any ingredient collection put in place for now.