29 minutes ago, Shenshi said:

Its been awhile but i am having a problem with the pg body being remove when sex starts

I forgot where to post it, but when Sexout starts an animation, all outfits ("armors" in GECK with the  "Upperbody" tag) gets unequiped. Not only for clipping, but also because scripts on outfits can break the animation scripts. The animation scripts are easy to break and require restarting the game.

16 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

I forgot where to post it, but when Sexout starts an animation, all outfits ("armors" in GECK with the  "Upperbody" tag) gets unequiped. Not only for clipping, but also because scripts on outfits can break the animation scripts. The animation scripts are easy to break and require restarting the game.

Ah. i see. so there no fix?

On 6/5/2021 at 2:21 PM, dborg2 said:

There are settings in MCM about undressing, but I don't know if they work, especially with the newest xNVSE

Menus work fine with XNVSE. The pregnancy thing doesn't, though. But that's an issue related to Spunk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, drunkrooster said:

Just had this error pop up. Is this going to affect pregnancy? The tracker does say i have an Ova and some sperm cells in me according to the AdvMedicalTracker and have been in me for a while.

it should not affect much as this line is used for cleaning, so it still should be working, just also might bloat your save file a bit

i need to know your version of xnvse in order to investigate it

On 9/11/2020 at 5:57 AM, ChillCat said:

Okay I made sure all the INI files are not locked and can be edited, but the issue persists. Could you please explain what you mean by "but best to make sure all the I's are dotted, T's are crossed in situations like this." And thank you very very very much for helping.?

If you're both using fertile breeder...the problem you're having is fertile breeder's "immersive pregnancy". Considering the lore of the mod, it makes logical sense that pregnancy speed and fertility goes through the roof. Simply uncheck the option.

On 5/18/2021 at 2:53 AM, Neutron_rus said:

turn on debug to 7 or 8, make a log file in SCR, equip any outfit that doesn't have any p# yet, sleep 1 hour, walk for a few seconds, after send the log here

Hello again.

It so happened that due to gaming glitches, I had to start the game again. But again the same glitch appeared, when almost any armor worn on a new character immediately becomes a preg version  P7.  It is still impossible to get rid of this glitch.  

Debug enabled at 7, enabled MCM SCR debugging, but the line "generate console debugLodFile"  is inactive, this cannot be enabled.

I am throwing 2 screenshots here. I literally take off - and put on armor, and catch a glitch.

Edited by Grey Knight
2 hours ago, Grey Knight said:

Hello again.

It so happened that due to gaming glitches, I had to start the game again. But again the same glitch appeared, when almost any armor worn on a new character immediately becomes a preg version  P7.  It is still impossible to get rid of this glitch.  

Debug enabled at 7, enabled MCM SCR debugging, but the line "generate console debugLodFile"  is inactive, this cannot be enabled.

I am throwing 2 screenshots here. I literally take off - and put on armor, and catch a glitch.

ScreenShot114.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads ScreenShot115.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download

Probably a Silly question from me, but did you change the minimum size of outfits to P7 or only the Max-size?

Also reminder for myself:"BAD DBORG. Stop spamming peoples consoles!! ? "

2 hours ago, Grey Knight said:

Hello again.

ScreenShot114.bmp 5.93 MB · 1 download ScreenShot115.bmp 5.93 MB · 0 downloads

there's no useful information, plus it's really hard to see anything, also it's impossible that this option is inactive.
I'm 95% sure that it's something else messing the code, or you using modified SCR
So, be sure that SCR and everything else is updated and try again. Also be sure to update xnvse from 6.1.2 to 6.1.5(in case if you have used it)

1 hour ago, Neutron_rus said:

there's no useful information, plus it's really hard to see anything, also it's impossible that this option is inactive.
I'm 95% sure that it's something else messing the code, or you using modified SCR
So, be sure that SCR and everything else is updated and try again. Also be sure to update xnvse from 6.1.2 to 6.1.5(in case if you have used it)

Reinstalled everything specified. (although it was only installed about a month ago and I haven't changed anything).   Debug turned on, weird.  I'll post the log, delete the screenshots.

SexoutSCRLog-2021-7-5-21-4.txt

4 hours ago, Grey Knight said:

Reinstalled everything specified. (although it was only installed about a month ago and I haven't changed anything).   Debug turned on, weird.  I'll post the log, delete the screenshots.

SexoutSCRLog-2021-7-5-21-4.txt 11.01 kB · 0 downloads

I can't test it, as i don't have mercenary pack in my game, but P7 is handled by MPO, so you can try to ask there, probably all preorder dlcs might have this bug then

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, drunkrooster said:

Having fun with the mod so far. Managed to get Ranger Jackson at the outpost to knock my up after he gave me his crappy reward after his request. Actually managed to give birth to triplets. What are the chances of that?

with default settings it should be pretty low, but not impossible, can't say the chance of it as it depends on a lot of stuff, main factor mostly will be a big amount of sperm in the womb

also there probably is a small bug with it, as scripts is not synchronized well with each other and sometimes some scripts updates earlier than they should, reading the wrong data

Edited by Neutron_rus

Quick question.  My character wound up giving "birth" to a symbiote and is now stuck with it.  I'm not sure if this comes from Sexout pregnancy, or TTW Zeta.  I did find a note about this on the old pregnancy board but not much else.

If this comes from pregnancy how do I get rid of it?

1 hour ago, darkkaplah said:

Quick question.  My character wound up giving "birth" to a symbiote and is now stuck with it.  I'm not sure if this comes from Sexout pregnancy, or TTW Zeta.  I did find a note about this on the old pregnancy board but not much else.

If this comes from pregnancy how do I get rid of it?

what do you mean by stuck?

"symbiote" pregnancy is SOPreg one, but it should not be any different compare to other pregnancies, as api is the same for everything

you can remove pregnancy in mcm, born babies of course will not be removed, so you have to remove it manually from the console

looking at the code of symbiotes, i can see that i have not touched it all and so i have no idea how it's even suppose to work, for now it looks like an infinity script with timer that will be keeps cycling with no function to remove itself. i don't see it doing anything bad except this self replicating, though