20 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

the only setting that should reset each game restart is a script update timer, so idk, all the pregnancy settings is saving into a save file, so other save files will be have different settings.
anyway, i'll check it, when i'll be have time

in game when i change the previously named settings, then exit mcm and enter it again right away, its changed, but if i wait 3s or more and then enter mcm, its reseted. Might not be connected directly to the sexoutpregnancyV3.esm script error, but that made me start looking at stuff and notice the reseting.

Its getting late for me (2am) here so done for the night, might try to narrow the cause down tomorrow with clean saves and mod removal tactics. 

16 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

the only setting that should reset each game restart is a script update timer, so idk, all the pregnancy settings is saving into a save file, so other save files will be have different settings.
anyway, i'll check it, when i'll be have time

The pregnancy settings resets was caused by breastexpansionlactationttw, so its not connected to the script errors.

Still got the scrip errors for sexoutpregnancyV3.esm on a new game with the minimal amount of mods active: game+dlc-s, Sexout.esm, SexoutCommonResources.esm, SexoutPregnancyV3.esm, The Mod Confugration Menu.esp.

I didn´t do a clean installation of the game or mods. 

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

errors not affect the actual gameplay and can be ignored, just a bit annoying
i'm still looking for the solution to solve it

well that scrip error appears after ~5s when player gets ova and the error makes the ova disappear, so yes, it wont affect main gameplay, but it makes so that the player can´t get pregnant, makeing the mod itself kinda pointless.

Hope you can find a fix, great mod! ?

I released Neutron's updated version with the following fixes:

-fixed error spamming of ova script
-fixed pregnancy AP debuff spam
-fixed global ova script to work correctly
-fixed CaucM pregnancy token that were impossible to be pregnant with
-doubled pregnancy chance

Only the ESM was changed  (SexoutPregnancyV3 2021-03-20.rar)

Awesome that this is still being worked on!

I wanted to try it out but can't install it with the LL FOMM 0.14.11.13.  For either the Data or the main file FOMM will crash when trying to install them and this is in the log

Fomm 0.14.11.13
OS version: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

System.ArgumentException: Unrecognized file format.
Parameter name: p_strPath
   at Fomm.PackageManager.FomodBuilder.FomodFromSourceBuilder.BuildFomodFromSource(String p_strPath)
   at Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager.AddNewFomod(String p_strPath)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.PerformClick()
   at Fomm.Controls.SplitButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at Fomm.Controls.SplitButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

3 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

as i know, FOMM is not working properly with rar archives

Thanks for the answer.  I tried just renaming it to .zip thinking maybe to fool it but that didn't do the trick.  It's not just the extension, it's the format itself.  Oh well, manual install still should work.

Oh wait.  If I extract all the content and repackage it in a zip, would that work?

edit- and the answer is yes!  I thought there was more to these fomod things and it wouldn't work but it did.  Easy!  Just made an empty zip file and copied all the contents of each into it and that was all it took

On 3/19/2021 at 10:26 PM, Neutron_rus said:

i have fixed most of the mentioned problems, probably the patch will be uploaded tomorrow by dborg

On 3/20/2021 at 6:03 AM, dborg2 said:

I released Neutron's updated version with the following fixes:

-fixed error spamming of ova script
-fixed pregnancy AP debuff spam
-fixed global ova script to work correctly
-fixed CaucM pregnancy token that were impossible to be pregnant with
-doubled pregnancy chance

Only the ESM was changed  (SexoutPregnancyV3 2021-03-20.rar)

Thanks both, tested the new version and all seems good!

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jagjaxxx said:

Hi all, when I boot up my game I get an error message for Sexout pregnancy, can anyone advise?

Most likely you using my first version of global rework, this problems were already solved in new version, you can get an update on download page of this mod

Hello so i am having a strange issue where sometimes after a sex scence my characters belly will reset to be flat and i am unsure what is causing it i assume is is other a setting in this mod sexout ng or sexout breeder but i am unsure please any help would be great thanks.

ok so i just checked with the medical scanner thingy and it seems like i am not even pregnant anymore so i don't know why this has happend my only guess is i got stupidly unluck and had the 1% chance of a misscariage trigger but i don't know for certain.

Help a newbie on this mod... how long does pregnancy actually last?  I see setting that allow for a standard 28 day menstrual cycle, which is great.  That would, sort of, imply that pregnancy is also potentially based on real time, but I can't seem to find anything in the documentation on the mod, here or in game, that allows one to set it's parameters in terms of time.  I prefer immersion, so 1 week pregnancies aren't my thing.  Anyone care to point me in the right direction if I've missed something super obvious, or perhaps just catch me a cluebird otherwise?

6 minutes ago, Carradon said:

how long does pregnancy actually last? 

all numbers is in-game time(20-25 times faster than real time with default timescale), all numbers you can change to fit your style in mcm
default number of pregnancy is around 250 days(at least for human baby, different species takes different amount of time), that is scaled down with percentage scale setting(i think it's 80% by default, so around 200-230 days of in-game time to give birth to human baby)

20 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

all numbers is in-game time(20-25 times faster than real time with default timescale), all numbers you can change to fit your style in mcm
default number of pregnancy is around 250 days(at least for human baby, different species takes different amount of time), that is scaled down with percentage scale setting(i think it's 80% by default, so around 200-230 days of in-game time to give birth to human baby)

Thanks for the quick response!  I did finally find those adjusters...  Now I'm having quite a different problem.  I'm getting Pregnancy error notes during sex acts, and noting the lines in the console, it appears that some combination of pregnancy and spunk are not working correctly in my game.  After a successful sex animation, vaginal btw, checking the AMS there's no cum/sperm in the female actor.  Also, there's those pregnancy errors... here's two examples.  I posted a similar query in the spunk topic, but as yet, those folks haven't provided any insight.  Thoughts?

PXL_20210413_040902158.jpg

PXL_20210413_055008495.jpg

1 hour ago, Carradon said:

Now I'm having quite a different problem.  I'm getting Pregnancy error notes during sex acts, and noting the lines in the console, it appears that some combination of pregnancy and spunk are not working correctly in my game.  After a successful sex animation, vaginal btw, checking the AMS there's no cum/sperm in the female actor.  Also, there's those pregnancy errors... here's two examples.  I posted a similar query in the spunk topic, but as yet, those folks haven't provided any insight.  Thoughts?

this script id is related to function that adds fertility to current companions/possible companion. and as i were not been able to replicate this error, all i can think of is that something else is breaking the code.
as an easy fix, you can put pregnancy setting to 1(only player) or 4(all npc+player), and if for some reason this error will be triggered again, then something else is messing with the code

11 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

this script id is related to function that adds fertility to current companions/possible companion. and as i were not been able to replicate this error, all i can think of is that something else is breaking the code.
as an easy fix, you can put pregnancy setting to 1(only player) or 4(all npc+player), and if for some reason this error will be triggered again, then something else is messing with the code

I've done some additional testing in game... I noticed that there was a lot of "race" language in the previous problems, and at the time, my PC had only had sex with one NPC, Sunny.  Perhaps the mod in tryout that adds Sunny as a companion didn't assign a race, or modified it in some way, such that sexout, pregnancy, and/or spunk didn't recognize her as a potential baby carrier as it were...
Under that assumption, I found a different NPC to try things out on.  This time, after many hours of gaming elsewhere, I returned that night to see what Trudy might be capable of doing.  I didn't get any listed error during the sex act (in the upper left corner), as I had with Sunny, so that's a good thing.  Pulling up the console, I saw no race errors or any of the other issues.  I therefore think, at least in terms of the target and race potentially being a source of one of the problems, that Sunny may be a one off, and likely due to the impacts of a different mod.
However, after successfully completing vaginal sex (which btw required me to turn off arousal, as that system doesn't ever seem to allow a male participant to come), I noted that Trudy the receiver had zero cum/sperm in her, using the AMS tool/book.  Console tracking during the sex act confirmed this, see below.  Note that the act was vaginal intentionally, I had previously set the "pull out" chance to zero, and the act was guaranteed to generate orgasms for both participants since I had, as noted, turned off arousal.  Still, no spunk so far as spunk/AMS/pregnancy are concerned, despite the in scene application of it.  Does this help refine the problem some?

ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot4.bmp ScreenShot5.bmp ScreenShot6.bmp

50 minutes ago, Carradon said:

Still, no spunk so far as spunk/AMS/pregnancy are concerned, despite the in scene application of it.

are you sure that you have spunk tracking enabled?

52 minutes ago, Carradon said:

I noticed that there was a lot of "race"

problem is not in the "race", but in rNPC variable, for some reason npc (sunny is in possible companion list) that gets from the lists returns as null value, and that null value crashes the code, as the game can't get race out of nothing
strange that this null value is even passing through, as there's an if statement to check if npc is valid (probably this code is a bit outdated to work properly with xnvse, but still i never had a problem with it on xnvse, and i had no success to replicate the bug)

1 hour ago, Carradon said:

I found a different NPC to try things out on.

as i said that code id is related to possible/current companions, so you need to find any other vanilla companion to test it, any other npc have nothing to do with this part of code

On 4/14/2021 at 2:31 AM, Neutron_rus said:

are you sure that you have spunk tracking enabled?

problem is not in the "race", but in rNPC variable, for some reason npc (sunny is in possible companion list) that gets from the lists returns as null value, and that null value crashes the code, as the game can't get race out of nothing
strange that this null value is even passing through, as there's an if statement to check if npc is valid (probably this code is a bit outdated to work properly with xnvse, but still i never had a problem with it on xnvse, and i had no success to replicate the bug)

as i said that code id is related to possible/current companions, so you need to find any other vanilla companion to test it, any other npc have nothing to do with this part of code

Thank you for taking the time to answer some...
Yes, I have spunks cum and sperm tracking on; have since I first loaded them up at game start.  I have noticed during the game a few instances where I get this preg error, and in each case, it appears to be during a cycle check, in this case, with no name attached.  I presume that since Sunny has the tokens on her pertaining to preg, that it is the system running through the routine checks and barfing when it gets to her.
I tested with a random unnamed mercenary and had no issues with the error...
I haven't had a vanilla companion that was, at least through role-play game play, romanceable, but I returned to Cass to force a sex act just to test, as you asked.  She's not yet a companion, as the game play through is new.  That said, I didn't get any error code when sexing her. 

I did however, once again, fail to get any cum or sperm post coitus in both cases.  This was again ensured to be vaginal and with lust turned off to ensure both parties reached the end successfully (with a fixed length as well.)  See below.
I can't, without console's or a sexkey forced act, interact with Sunny any longer.  Apparently the tryout mod that makes her a viable companion doesn't take kindly to telling to go home for a bit, even with a home specified.  I get only a goodbye response now having left her in Goodsprings when I met and added two non-vanilla npc's.  That said, I could use the console to open her inventory to remove the tokens she should still have, if you think that might be useful to at least get rid of the recurring preg errors that occasionally pop up on screen.

And, in any case, I would surely like to come up with a solution to the lack of cum/sperm post-coitus, as without those, preg sort of becomes pointless.

FWIW, during the load up of a save game, I get no errors during the initialization of the various sexout mods.  Spunk and Preg both give their "spunk's up" or "preg p1main1stpassok" messages, so at least in terms of operating, they seem to be ok.

ScreenShot15.bmp ScreenShot16.bmp ScreenShot17.bmp ScreenShot18.bmp ScreenShot19.bmp ScreenShot20.bmp ScreenShot14.bmpScreenShot21.bmp

1 minute ago, shaidien said:

Thank you. What is the best settings to get pregnant fastest?

decrease fertility update timer from 28 days to like 4-8 and put all fertility percentages to max possible percent, after just wait a few hours or 1 day and you should be ready to go.
and to decrease amount of luck involved, you can increasee ova life span and ensble a check mark on 100% chance to get pregnant (or use alternative that only increases chances, instead of giving 100%)