16 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

@Carradon, try this esp, as i'm not sure if it'll fix your problem, and i have no ways of repeating your error
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

I heard from someone on the spunk conversation trail.  Here's what I was told there...

"The issue with most of this is NVSE had changed so much in the 6.x.x release, the other dll based mods such as JiP and Stewie, which rely on nvse also are changing to meet the new nvse. 

Spunk and some mods up here utilize script functions in nvse which were changed or even replaced with new functions, and seems the nvse developers may have no intention of going back to fix all of them... i.e. see my last post on nvse 6.0b8. - in 6.0.x the function GetUIFloat is broke, the nvse team added a new function GetUIFloatAlt to replace it and may have no intention of going back to fix the old function... this is true of SetUIFloatAlt and SetUIStringAlt also.

Now then, Spunk uses the function GetUIFloat in eleven scripts, I did not count the references of the other two functions mentioned, but unless someone changes Spunk to use GetUIFloatAlt instead it will always have some issues. spunk is not the only mod which uses these .. are quite a few mods which do."

Assuming this is correct, and I've no reason to believe otherwise, it appears that spunk is hard broke on adding cum and sperm until such time as someone updates that mod to accommodate that the script commands have changed.  I'm assuming that the scripts in preg would recognize the cum and sperm if this was done, though you probably know best whether that assumption is accurate... or whether preg also needs to be updated to reflect the new functions and dropping of the old ones.  

Thoughts?

4 hours ago, Carradon said:

Spunk and some mods up here utilize script functions in nvse which were changed or even replaced with new functions, and seems the nvse developers may have no intention of going back to fix all of them... i.e. see my last post on nvse 6.0b8. - in 6.0.x the function GetUIFloat is broke, the nvse team added a new function GetUIFloatAlt to replace it and may have no intention of going back to fix the old function... this is true of SetUIFloatAlt and SetUIStringAlt also.

this people doesn't know what they are talking about, just by the look of this fuction it's easy to understand that it's related to UI some sort, MCM is the UI, but then why some mods are still fine with using old functions and spunk is not, you may ask. that's because spunk is generating mcm menu script on the fly with arrays, and some of them breaks because of either broken now array functions or this broken UI functions.

UI is not a big part of the spunk mod, so i don't see it affecting much. If need you can still access all spunk's mcm tabs, it'll take some time to get use to, but it's still possible.

4 hours ago, Carradon said:

it appears that spunk is hard broke on adding cum and sperm until such time as someone updates that mod to accommodate that the script commands have changed.  I'm assuming that the scripts in preg would recognize the cum and sperm if this was done, though you probably know best whether that assumption is accurate... or whether preg also needs to be updated to reflect the new functions and dropping of the old ones.  

I can't say anything about male pc, as i never played them, but for female pc(vanilla race) or npc(also vanilla race), all tracking was mostly correctly(i were devloping newest patches on xnvse 6.0.3, when this UI function was already broken and there were no alternative one and all worked fine), probably you can try to reset spunk to default(delete function) or even start a new characteer for testing, probably you also need to play with pregnancy settings, as i don't know how they should be set for male pc

And yes, pregnancy is still using old UI functions, because they are working fine yet, and plus changing them on new, will ruin compatibility with old nvse 5, and xnvse 6 is still not as good to force people to update. I can probably use an if statements to check people with new and old nvse to change this UI functions, but nah, someday later

2 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

this people doesn't know what they are talking about, just by the look of this fuction it's easy to understand that it's related to UI some sort, MCM is the UI, but then why some mods are still fine with using old functions and spunk is not, you may ask. that's because spunk is generating mcm menu script on the fly with arrays, and some of them breaks because of either broken now array functions or this broken UI functions.

UI is not a big part of the spunk mod, so i don't see it affecting much. If need you can still access all spunk's mcm tabs, it'll take some time to get use to, but it's still possible.

I can't say anything about male pc, as i never played them, but for female pc(vanilla race) or npc(also vanilla race), all tracking was mostly correctly(i were devloping newest patches on xnvse 6.0.3, when this UI function was already broken and there were no alternative one and all worked fine), probably you can try to reset spunk to default(delete function) or even start a new characteer for testing, probably you also need to play with pregnancy settings, as i don't know how they should be set for male pc

And yes, pregnancy is still using old UI functions, because they are working fine yet, and plus changing them on new, will ruin compatibility with old nvse 5, and xnvse 6 is still not as good to force people to update. I can probably use an if statements to check people with new and old nvse to change this UI functions, but nah, someday later

I just cleaned saved the spunk esp then it worked fine on older game saves. 

I am looking to expand on this mod a bit by making more growth stages. I would like to 5 stages. 1 being born.  2 a toddler than crawls around with a accidental step/fall. 3 preteen. 4 young adult.  5 full grown.  

Can anyone here help me on how the growth stages are made? 

6 hours ago, shaidien said:

I am looking to expand on this mod a bit by making more growth stages.... Can anyone here help me on how the growth stages are made? 

I wanted to rework the offsprings plugin a long time ago, but reworking SCR and Pregnancy was more than enough for me after a ton of work with scripts.

All i can say that everything you need you can find in the offspring plugin, and expect to see old and hard to read code if you've no expirience with fnv/f3/oblivion code, plus this code is not using univeral functions, so you'll be need to add changes in many scripts

There's like 3 stages right now, baby -> young humanoid/child -> mature humanoid/adult

7 hours ago, shaidien said:

2 a toddler than crawls around with a accidental step/fall

i don't think that you're going to animate bethesda's baby model to just add this, as there's no proper model or proper animations, only a prop baby from dlc the pitt

9 hours ago, shaidien said:

I am looking to expand on this mod a bit by making more growth stages. I would like to 5 stages. 1 being born.  2 a toddler than crawls around with a accidental step/fall. 3 preteen. 4 young adult.  5 full grown.  

Can anyone here help me on how the growth stages are made? 

I encourage all improvements that people want to make to Sexout Common Resources, Sexout Pregnancy, Sexout Offspring and the MPO Script addons.

Because I'm involved in so many projects and mods, and because of a desire to still have a real life, I can't fulfil all requests and all the things I personally want in them.

If you find bugs, or find places where you can insert improved features in my mods, feel free to send them to me and I'll gladly put them in and make them available to all, with full credits to you.

----

Sidenote.. Step 2 might indeed be a problem, due to lack of animations

----

Sidenote 2. I haven't touched, or barely haven't touched Sexout Offspring at all, so it could be that a lot of scripts can be improved. Especially because it was written for an old version of NVSE and without the requirement for JIP NVSE.  (But JIP NVSE is now a requirement of Sexout Pregnancy and therefor by default also available for Sexout Offspring)

On 4/21/2021 at 11:43 PM, dborg2 said:

I encourage all improvements that people want to make to Sexout Common Resources, Sexout Pregnancy, Sexout Offspring and the MPO Script addons.

Because I'm involved in so many projects and mods, and because of a desire to still have a real life, I can't fulfil all requests and all the things I personally want in them.

If you find bugs, or find places where you can insert improved features in my mods, feel free to send them to me and I'll gladly put them in and make them available to all, with full credits to you.

----

Sidenote.. Step 2 might indeed be a problem, due to lack of animations

----

Sidenote 2. I haven't touched, or barely haven't touched Sexout Offspring at all, so it could be that a lot of scripts can be improved. Especially because it was written for an old version of NVSE and without the requirement for JIP NVSE.  (But JIP NVSE is now a requirement of Sexout Pregnancy and therefor by default also available for Sexout Offspring)

Hopefully such a submittal will allow all these to work w/ the new xNVSE and its modified array functions, as for now, spunk, preg & offspring are all hard broke using most recent xNVSE & JIP

Sorry if this is a simple mistake that I could have easily avoided but I am very curious because I really like this mod and so far it works completely fine, but why are my bodies like this when pregnant? for context I am using a CBBE body and yes I know by looking in the files that the nude body is type 3, but is there a reason that would cause an issue? from what I understand it would just swap the bodies for being pregnant no? any help would be appreciated, even if it's just to tell me I'm an idiot and should have read first.

20210504203920_1.jpg.c9487126af31f78d50c08567a15041e5.jpg20210504203925_1.jpg.f190b81c5a47fe359cb700d8f2cc4451.jpg

4 hours ago, Succuboi said:

Sorry if this is a simple mistake that I could have easily avoided but I am very curious because I really like this mod and so far it works completely fine, but why are my bodies like this when pregnant? for context I am using a CBBE body and yes I know by looking in the files that the nude body is type 3, but is there a reason that would cause an issue? from what I understand it would just swap the bodies for being pregnant no? any help would be appreciated, even if it's just to tell me I'm an idiot and should have read first.

Type 3 body or any body that uses vanilla textures is not compatible with CBBE textures due to difference in UV maps. So as you have probably changed vanilla textures on CBBE ones(to change vanilla races for example), all bodies that uses vanilla textures will have this broken texture.

There's no easy fix for it, unless someone want to port thousands of outfits(if count MPO) to CBBE, as 99% of all pregnant outfits is also type 3

13 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

Type 3 body or any body that uses vanilla textures is not compatible with CBBE textures due to difference in UV maps. So as you have probably changed vanilla textures on CBBE ones(to change vanilla races for example), all bodies that uses vanilla textures will have this broken texture.

There's no easy fix for it, unless someone want to port thousands of outfits(if count MPO) to CBBE, as 99% of all pregnant outfits is also type 3

I just wanted the nude thing fixed, outfits being strange didn't concern me much and I wouldn't expect that kind of work to be put in after all this time, I was mostly just curious if as you confirmed that my CBBE body was interfering somehow, thank you for the answer though now that I know it's not something I can just fix but didn't know it I'll just deal with the issue since pregnant gameplay isn't going to take up so much of my time that it would be terribly distracting.

Sorry if this has been answered/solved but even with using the mpreg option no sperm is tracked at all but semen is for male characters. I checked with new saves both female and male, female seems to work as intend but males don't no matter how much a mess with the settings. I did see a few post/reply that had similar problems but I did see a few that made it seems like they had it work for male characters.

I think I figured out the problem with the invisible bodies. Inside the game "Data" folder, there is another "Data" folder. For some reason FOMM puts a bunch of stuff there instead of in the main Data folder. You have to take the files out and put them into the regular Data folder.

On 5/11/2021 at 12:39 AM, TCVC said:

Sorry if this has been answered/solved but even with using the mpreg option no sperm is tracked at all but semen is for male characters. I checked with new saves both female and male, female seems to work as intend but males don't no matter how much a mess with the settings. I did see a few post/reply that had similar problems but I did see a few that made it seems like they had it work for male characters.

I have no idea what can be wrong here, plus i have not changed much in terms of male stuff, and code for pc or npc males is mostly the same. Most likely this problem existing from older versions(like from 2014-2015, when Spunk got a global update) or you just have to play with Spunk settings to enable tracking properly

17 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

I have no idea what can be wrong here, plus i have not changed much in terms of male stuff, and code for pc or npc males is mostly the same. Most likely this problem existing from older versions(like from 2014-2015, when Spunk got a global update) or you just have to play with Spunk settings to enable tracking properly

I'm gonna assume it was a spunk update there doesn't seem to be anything in spunks setting that fixes it (unless I'm missing something) and pregnancy/sperm tracking works for females with the same settings. 

So I don't know what I did wrong here, but when an NPC gives birth; they just vanish from the worldspace. The player character can just fine, mind you. But NPCs do not seem to work, I'm not sure what's going on, and I don't think I'm running anything much outside of the required mods to make this work that would impact it.

3 hours ago, squiddles said:

So I don't know what I did wrong here, but when an NPC gives birth; they just vanish from the worldspace. The player character can just fine, mind you. But NPCs do not seem to work, I'm not sure what's going on, and I don't think I'm running anything much outside of the required mods to make this work that would impact it.

as pregnancy birth animation is using sexout api to play animation. that's most likely a stuck sexout token bug, that happens very often due to memory leak, at least i think that it's because of a memory leak 

13 hours ago, Neutron_rus said:

as pregnancy birth animation is using sexout api to play animation. that's most likely a stuck sexout token bug, that happens very often due to memory leak, at least i think that it's because of a memory leak 

Is there a fix for it or should I just be more careful?

1 hour ago, squiddles said:

Is there a fix for it or should I just be more careful?

there's no fix and it might happed randomly. but to decrease the chances of it you can do this: restart the game more often(fully close and open again), do less sexout acts(in case of big amount of sexout acts, restart the game after finishing them), have 4gb patch and casm to have backup saves

1 hour ago, Grey Knight said:

(google translate)

Hello.

There was a strange problem: if I change the armor on my non-pregnant PC, the armor will become the P7 pregnant version.   How can this be solved?

most likely you have a cumbloat option on, and a lot of sperm in your character, it should go away by itself

20 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

turn on debug to 7 or 8, make a log file in SCR, equip any outfit that doesn't have any p# yet, sleep 1 hour, walk for a few seconds, after send the log here

Thanks for attention.

I was just doing it at this hour. I turned on debags, twisted settings, tried to disable some plugins. After some manipulation, the effect just disappeared.

I have been playing normally already 5 minutes, waiting for new glitches. )))

• 3 weeks later...