would be amazing to have a patch for getting sexout preg set to mod companions. also something to make all things work... every little thing i do would seem small but it really isnt lol. im using sonia and some other female mod companions that have t3-6 bodies.

3 hours ago, trepanoa said:

would be amazing to have a patch for getting sexout preg set to mod companions. also something to make all things work... every little thing i do would seem small but it really isnt lol. im using sonia and some other female mod companions that have t3-6 bodies.

It can and work with companions. But not all mods are included. Every companion mod, would need a fix.  However, if you give the companion the bodyswap and fertility token, they should join with body swapping.

On 6/18/2022 at 3:00 AM, dborg2 said:

It can and work with companions. But not all mods are included. Every companion mod, would need a fix.  However, if you give the companion the bodyswap and fertility token, they should join with body swapping.

ah i see. srry im a little new to modding my FNV (but im almost good at modding fo4?lol) but how would i go about making every female character use t6m meshes? 

4 hours ago, trepanoa said:

ah i see. srry im a little new to modding my FNV (but im almost good at modding fo4?lol) but how would i go about making every female character use t6m meshes? 

If you install t6m all should use that body, except for those (modded companions) that are hardcoded to use a different body shape

As for clothing. SexoutPregnancy was made with mostly Type3 in mind. There are a few outfits that can handle/are for BnB or Type3M.

If/Once I am finished with the new Maternity Pack Overkill, it should be much easier to add support for new body types. I've been working on it for a year.

The new MPO will, with each swap, first check if there is a mesh of the outfit in the bodytype of choice, and if not, it will default to Type3.

On 6/20/2022 at 8:19 PM, dborg2 said:

If you install t6m all should use that body, except for those (modded companions) that are hardcoded to use a different body shape

As for clothing. SexoutPregnancy was made with mostly Type3 in mind. There are a few outfits that can handle/are for BnB or Type3M.

If/Once I am finished with the new Maternity Pack Overkill, it should be much easier to add support for new body types. I've been working on it for a year.

The new MPO will, with each swap, first check if there is a mesh of the outfit in the bodytype of choice, and if not, it will default to Type3.

excellent lol. now the headache ive got: spunk seems to track me but not my companions like vanessa or willow... not sure if this is a bug or a foul up but i have the mods in order as specified my companion mods are above in master files and the esp files are in order to where spunkout is very last in plugins on this list. the pregnancy mod is set to 4 in mcm and pretty much made to work on other npcs... just need to rerun a check but so far ive gone a whole new game and nothing as far as i can tell. already lvl 7 lol

Screenshot 2022-06-22 184747.png

Edited by trepanoa
1 hour ago, trepanoa said:

excellent lol. now the headache ive got: spunk seems to track me but not my companions like vanessa or willow... not sure if this is a bug or a foul up but i have the mods in order as specified my companion mods are above in master files and the esp files are in order to where spunkout is very last in plugins on this list. the pregnancy mod is set to 4 in mcm and pretty much made to work on other npcs... just need to rerun a check but so far ive gone a whole new game and nothing as far as i can tell. already lvl 7 lol

Screenshot 2022-06-22 184747.png

small piece of advise but set the setting to 2 or 3.. with setting 4 the script-engine has too much to handle and will break easily.

also in game, can you open console and click of Vanessa and Willow and type the command 'inv'.  Verify if they have the bodyswap- and fertility-tokens

On 6/22/2022 at 8:36 PM, dborg2 said:

small piece of advise but set the setting to 2 or 3.. with setting 4 the script-engine has too much to handle and will break easily.

also in game, can you open console and click of Vanessa and Willow and type the command 'inv'.  Verify if they have the bodyswap- and fertility-tokens

nope just smallertalkaitokens for some but nope.

edit did a token check and added tokens to those compainions all is good so far. might restart a new game to see if the mods will auto adjust or correct themselves proper.

Edited by trepanoa

Question: I'm not sure if someone else already answered this, but is it possible to induce labor in-game? If so, how does one do it?

Situation: My courier is somehow overdue with a baby Super Mutant that was conceived somewhere around Jacobstown. If inducing labor isn't possible, is there a way to fix this WITHOUT resetting pregnancy tokens or will I have to do that?

46 minutes ago, lonewastelander88 said:

Question: I'm not sure if someone else already answered this, but is it possible to induce labor in-game? If so, how does one do it?

Situation: My courier is somehow overdue with a baby Super Mutant that was conceived somewhere around Jacobstown. If inducing labor isn't possible, is there a way to fix this WITHOUT resetting pregnancy tokens or will I have to do that?

I believe you can give yourself a birthing token, that would do this.

2 hours ago, atramelech said:

Hay when I first tried to install the mod with fomm and the meshes don't seem to be appearing can I get a fix? Or did I ruin it? 

did you install all requirements (that are available) for SexoutCommonResources?

I'm having an issue where every time I equip clothing, I get an error and the clothing item disappears from my inventory.  The following is output to the chat log:

Error in script 140D4561 in mod SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

Param index 00 out of bounds

I might have just forgotten to download a certain file.

I also noticed once that, very briefly after loading the game, I was able to equip and keep a piece of armor, but a moment later something loaded and the error happened again, removing the clothing.

Anybody have any ideas or help for me?

(I'm brand new to NV modding, so I apologize if I've given too much/too little/the wrong information haha)

I had 18 installed, apparently.  After deactivating and deleting it in FOMM, I tried to install the v19 .rar file and got the following crash dump:

Friday, July 1, 2022 - 12:20:29 PM
Fomm 0.14.11.13
OS version: Microsoft Windows [redacted]

System.ArgumentException: Unrecognized file format.
Parameter name: p_strPath
   at Fomm.PackageManager.FomodBuilder.FomodFromSourceBuilder.BuildFomodFromSource(String p_strPath)
   at Fomm.PackageManager.PackageManager.AddNewFomod(String p_strPath)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.PerformClick()
   at Fomm.Controls.SplitButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at Fomm.Controls.SplitButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I tried a manual install, dragging the .dll file directly into ../nvse/plugins, and the issue is still persisting.

Is there a way that I can check in game whether I successfully have v19 installed? 

EDIT: Did some cursory digging in the NX thread, NX_getversion returned 19 so that isn't the problem

EDIT 2: I didn't have the data files installed- apparently FOMM didn't like that the downloaded .rar file had subfolders with capitalized names (Textures and Meshes) rather than lowercase like in my installation (textures and meshes).  I renamed the folders to match, zipped it up, and FOMM stopped complaining.  So that's the good news. Bad news is I still have the disappearing armor bug.  My next thought is that some of the file priorities might be messed up- is there any reason it would matter which file overwrites I allow/block when activating each mod? Would that matter at all? I'm running out of things that I know to try here ahahaha...

Final edit: Still not sure what was wrong, but I downloaded a fresh copy of the .esm file and it works fine now. *shrug*

Edited by crystal_clair
fixed!

Hey, are there any settings in the MCM that I can change to make pregnancy 100% certain everytime the player has sex? Just wanted to know if the mod works or not because everytime I go to a doctor they always say "99% aren't pregnant".

Something similar to the FO4 AAF FPE where you have the debug message stating whether you are pregnant or not would be great as well if it exists here.

On 7/2/2022 at 4:49 AM, kassandra12 said:

Hey, are there any settings in the MCM that I can change to make pregnancy 100% certain everytime the player has sex? Just wanted to know if the mod works or not because everytime I go to a doctor they always say "99% aren't pregnant".

Something similar to the FO4 AAF FPE where you have the debug message stating whether you are pregnant or not would be great as well if it exists here.

Yes. Go to the "Sexout Pregnancy" tab in the MCM. Click that once. You should see four subtabs as follows:

• Fertility settings

• Pregnancy settings

• Birth/Offspring settings

• Other settings

Click "Fertility settings" once. There should be 14 things under the "Fertility settings" subtab. The one you're looking for should be third from the bottom.

Edited by lonewastelander88
Minor spelling error

I think you are referring to Combat armor and or powerarmor

If you enable the 'RemoveWorkstationNeeds' and make sure no mod overrules it, you can wear any armor.

or are you pointing out that most armors don't have pregnancy meshes, because then I'd forward you to Maternity Pack Overkill, that has almost all outfits covered.

On 7/9/2022 at 12:48 AM, dborg2 said:

I think you are referring to Combat armor and or powerarmor

If you enable the 'RemoveWorkstationNeeds' and make sure no mod overrules it, you can wear any armor.

or are you pointing out that most armors don't have pregnancy meshes, because then I'd forward you to Maternity Pack Overkill, that has almost all outfits covered.

is the T6M mods covered in that? like the NPC and Equipment replacer by Izumiko?

13 minutes ago, trepanoa said:

is the T6M mods covered in that? like the NPC and Equipment replacer by Izumiko?

Maternity Pack Overkill focusses mostly on Type 3 and that 'should work', but you'll get to see a different bodytype when you put on outfits (I made Type 3 the default, if the original body type-version of the mesh can't be found)

Note that for every pregnancy-size and for every outfit (unless it's just a recolor), a mesh needs to be made.

If we look at basegame+DLC+TTW+SCR we have about 6000 meshes that need to be made (which have been, I'm just finishing the last ones)

Tryout is another 1000, because luckily most can be reused (all done)

Kristina's closet is another 2000. (also almost all done)

And this is just for Type 3. If we then want to convert them to type 6M. you'll have to multiply these numbers by 2.

And there are mode bodytypes, like Type 3M, Type BNB, and whatever base mesh you make with BodySlide

---------------

The "NPC and Equipment replacer by Izumiko?" only allows you to swap to outfits defined in the GECK. If there is no outfit, or not for the correct bodytype, you won't be able to swap to that.

26 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Maternity Pack Overkill focusses mostly on Type 3 and that 'should work', but you'll get to see a different bodytype when you put on outfits (I made Type 3 the default, if the original body type-version of the mesh can't be found)

Note that for every pregnancy-size and for every outfit (unless it's just a recolor), a mesh needs to be made.

If we look at basegame+DLC+TTW+SCR we have about 6000 meshes that need to be made (which have been, I'm just finishing the last ones)

Tryout is another 1000, because luckily most can be reused (all done)

Kristina's closet is another 2000. (also almost all done)

And this is just for Type 3. If we then want to convert them to type 6M. you'll have to multiply these numbers by 2.

And there are mode bodytypes, like Type 3M, Type BNB, and whatever base mesh you make with BodySlide

---------------

The "NPC and Equipment replacer by Izumiko?" only allows you to swap to outfits defined in the GECK. If there is no outfit, or not for the correct bodytype, you won't be able to swap to that.

ah i see... would the mod by Mako7 called T3M body replacer AND the mod T3M Clothing replacer work better? im trying to make the sexout mods work with my outfits and armor replacers. also on another note any idea why this is stuck? it was counting down but sadly its not anymore im thinking a mod order is the cause but im cluesless to the tracking system of spunk... its been like that for a good while and cant seem to get it lower even if sleeping or waiting ingame...

Fallout_ New Vegas 7_10_2022 10_50_49 PM.png

addendum nvm i solved the sperm tracking issue BUT im not sure the pregnancy mod is recognizing my pregnancy. tried the preg tests AND went to doctors that can check pregnancy and they say not preg... and the stats menu in pip says maybe pregnant? -1 Lbs,  in effect lists

edit2 have used the preg reset in mcm to see if this will correct it. so far the fert tokens and the percents have restarted and seem to work as before... will see if i can retry with normal methods?

edit3 have actully no clue that the mod sexout drugging works with 2021 version but im hoping there is an update to that mod... hopefully...

on another note, would it be possible to convert Izumiko's Mods to work with this mod? like how the outfits can swap every stage in pregnancy?

Edited by trepanoa

I could be able to convert the outfits, but I'd need to have authors permission and a lot of time, as I have a long laundry list of stuff to do.

fyi for all interested: These are my plans for at least the end of the year.

1# Fix and release Maternity Pack Overkill 3.0 with a dynamic version of outfit swapping, that would remove the requirement to create outfits in GECK. also it would make it much easier to create outfits for different body types. (And also contains all remaining outfits and some clipping issue fixes to existing meshes)

2# Migrate that dynamic outfit swapping to Sexout Pregnancy (requires changes in Sexout Common Resources and Ye Olde Maternity Clothes)

3# Migrate all to SexOut Framework Assortment and try to get approval to get more mods in.

4# Work on new quest for Sexout Breeder

After all that is done, I can do commisions.