You might try to clean that save and se if that works. Sometimes you might get lucky.  (you'd still might have to do some re-play of quest and counters to get where you were but .. better than 52 hours ) Id also suggest that you use CASM so that you have many saves to choose from.  Might not be a close time.. but would be a far bit better than 52 hours to replay

Hello

Look I'm very new to this and I've got an issue. All NPC pregnant bodys are invis and so is mine. However when my characters pegnancy advanced my body appered again. Once my character gave birth it disapeared again and I don't know if its going to come back currently just waiting repeatedly to see if it does. Also just wondering is there meant to be an animation for giving birth because my caracter just stood there gormlessly. If you can help thanks

5 hours ago, cheeky23 said:

Hello

Look I'm very new to this and I've got an issue. All NPC pregnant bodys are invis and so is mine. However when my characters pegnancy advanced my body appered again. Once my character gave birth it disapeared again and I don't know if its going to come back currently just waiting repeatedly to see if it does. Also just wondering is there meant to be an animation for giving birth because my caracter just stood there gormlessly. If you can help thanks

It seems to me that you are missing several 'data' requirements. Did you download and install the Sexout Pregnancy data files and follow Ritual Clarity's guide about installing Sexout Common Resource-resources?

36 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

It seems to me that you are missing several 'data' requirements. Did you download and install the Sexout Pregnancy data files and follow Ritual Clarity's guide about installing Sexout Common Resource-resources?

Yeah I did a fresh install cos some of my other mods are working and also I think I figured out the problem, my own idiocy. When I read sexout store I instantly thought paid mods so i didn't install thinking they were mods you have to pay for. Did it properly can't say if it worked though cos im having other issues that cause my game to crash when i try play.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, turmapop11 said:

I'm new to the NV sexout modding. I got things working mostly, but I thought that nude pregnant bodies would be included, but all NPCs are wearing vanilla underwear. I have no idea which body mod I should get that supports pregnancy. Got any suggestions?

I believe the default body for Sexout has underwear bodies however, for sex , they should swap out to nude. Is this the case for you?

If not, any Type 3 nude body of your choice can be installed OVER the body that is included. 

Also make sure you followed the SCR Resources and installed all the requirements. There is a guide for that. Otherwise you will have issues like floating heads and hands when your toon gets pregnant.

Whenever I start a  game, I get a popup window saying that SexoutPregnancy believes I'm using SexoutCommonResouces20180318.1, but I am using version 2020-03-05. Not the exact message (too tired for that), but the previous times I have dabbled with Sexout recently I have not had this error.

On 3/16/2020 at 11:05 PM, anonymoustoyouall said:

Whenever I start a  game, I get a popup window saying that SexoutPregnancy believes I'm using SexoutCommonResouces20180318.1, but I am using version 2020-03-05. Not the exact message (too tired for that), but the previous times I have dabbled with Sexout recently I have not had this error.

I get the same thing, and have tried reinstalling both SCR and the pregnancy mod with no change.  On the + side, I haven't seen where it hurts my game.  Would still like a fix if anyone has one?  

2 hours ago, justbob2 said:

I get the same thing, and have tried reinstalling both SCR and the pregnancy mod with no change.  On the + side, I haven't seen where it hurts my game.  Would still like a fix if anyone has one?  

Do you have the SexoutTryout-addon released recently, and did you update it a few days ago?

There was a bug in that mod, that could cause this issue.

Hello

I only discovered sexout a few days ago and everything seems working fine.

I got only one little issue : when my character have sex when pregnant  her body change and go back to normal.

I tried to change the "femaleupperbody.nif" in male to another body type who seems to match the pregnant one but it did nothing

I read in the op its a know issue but even when naked before engaging sex it still dont work

Edit: It work when naked after some change in the mcm. I just put "undress: never" so i guess the pregnant body is see like some clothes by the game. It still not the best but its better than nothing

6 hours ago, mgrebola said:

Hello

I only discovered sexout a few days ago and everything seems working fine.

I got only one little issue : when my character have sex when pregnant  her body change and go back to normal.

I tried to change the "femaleupperbody.nif" in male to another body type who seems to match the pregnant one but it did nothing

I read in the op its a know issue but even when naked before engaging sex it still dont work

Edit: It work when naked after some change in the mcm. I just put "undress: never" so i guess the pregnant body is see like some clothes by the game. It still not the best but its better than nothing

The Fallout New Vegas engine is very limited and breaks easy, so running a sex scene, you don't want it to run other things too.

So swap-scripts and body-size calculation scripts are stopped during sex.

so during sex we can't determine, how big your belly should be. Also at the start of the sex scene we use an easy-undress all option.

Since nude bodies, outfits and outfits-with-bumps are all considered outfits, they get unequiped.

we haven't found anyway to do swapping during sex to the nude-body-version-outfit.

(also you run at risk of duplicating nude-body-outfits)

1 hour ago, dborg2 said:

The Fallout New Vegas engine is very limited and breaks easy, so running a sex scene, you don't want it to run other things too.

So swap-scripts and body-size calculation scripts are stopped during sex.

so during sex we can't determine, how big your belly should be. Also at the start of the sex scene we use an easy-undress all option.

Since nude bodies, outfits and outfits-with-bumps are all considered outfits, they get unequiped.

we haven't found anyway to do swapping during sex to the nude-body-version-outfit.

(also you run at risk of duplicating nude-body-outfits)

Yep we had to disable belly swapping during sex because we found although it worked fine for NPC's,if it happened on the player it caused invisible player or CTD.

4 hours ago, turmapop11 said:

Still can't get anyone pregnant despite setting all the percentages to max. Anyone got any ideas?

How are you trying to get your NPC's pregnant? Maybe there' some incorrect spunk value / custom race which doesn't trigger the NPC becoming pregnant. Is there a spunk effect after the sex with the NPC?

13 hours ago, turmapop11 said:

Forgot I'm using a custom race. Is there a way to make it work like vanilla race? I don't know if there is a spunk effect and don't know how to check. I have that installed though

Custum races should be known in Spunk. Sexout Pregnancy will default to 'caucasian' if it doesn't know the race.

But Spunk needs to know all the races you use.

18 hours ago, turmapop11 said:

Forgot I'm using a custom race. Is there a way to make it work like vanilla race? I don't know if there is a spunk effect and don't know how to check. I have that installed though

The way I am doing it is like that:

1) Put the plugin with the custom race before SexoutSpunk.esp in the load order

2) Open the CustomRace plugin and SexoutSpunk.esp in FNVEdit.

3) Add the form id of the custom race you are using into one of those four form lists that you can find in the SexoutSpunk.esp

(xx = SexoutSpunk load order)

xx000DC3 (your custom race is considered to be Caucasian)

xx000DC4 (your custom race is considered to be Hispanic)

xx000DC5 (your custom race is considered to be African American)

xx000DC6 (your custom race is considered to be Asian)

The program will probably ask you if you want to add your custom race plugin as a master file for SexoutSpunk.esp. Say yes. Mind you that you have to remove the form list entry of the custom race + delete the master file reference from SexoutSpunk.esp if you decide to ditch the custom race plugin.

Well there is a RaceCats.txt in

Fallout New Vegas\Data\config\Spunk\private

you have to know your custom race form id nevertheless.

add a new line with this syntax in there and import the list in the MCM menu

@yourplugin.esp/.esm:customraceidwithoutthefirsttwonumbers    @SexoutSpunk.esp:000DC3 or 000DC4 or 000DC5 or 000DC6

@PointLookout.esm:010303    @SexoutSpunk.esp:000DC3

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys! I hope this is the right place to ask about this, sorry if it's not
so I've only just recently learned how to mod this game, but I think I've got just about everything set up right. I just wanna know if I'm missing something. 
I'm playing as a MALE. I have the mpreg box ticked along with some other settings. I can definitely get grabbed out of a fight and fucked, Spunk is tracking sperm, etc. 

but the last thing that seems to be missing is belly growth. I wanna see cumflation and eventually see my dude's stomach bulging out with nasty mutant monster babies when he can't handle himself in a fight :P
I did install the Sexout bodies as well, and I'm no longer seeing that 'invisible torso' thing. But my guy isn't getting any rounder, and that's like..... 80% of the fun for me? like that's the main reason I started learning how to do this, so I could play a fallout game, get porked, and blow up. I even downloaded a first person camera mod so I could look down every once in awhile and see how big I'm getting, or look down after a loss and imagine my guy wincing at how much he just took... (and no, female doesn't count for me, not interested. Gotta be a dude) 

So is there another download I missed, like... a special body or idk, skeleton or whatever? That allows male belly growth/inflation? 
Or has no one created something like that for male player models at all? Because... I'm having trouble finding it, if it even exists.