Hello then here is my problem in the medical scanner I see that the cycle and level of fertility goes both. I have two ovum and semen in the vagina and total and sperm in total womb too. But suddenly the cycle and level of fertility drops to 0 but not preg. Here is what is marked:

Fertility cycle: 0

Fertility level: 0

Number of ova: 2

Semen vagina: 0 ml

Semen total: 0.620940 million

Preg percent: 0 percent

Preg hours to go : 0

So thanh you in advance

I'm having trouble with the latest version of Pregnancy (2019-02-03). Everything initially seemed to be working, but after a baby is born body-swapping stops and my character ends up stuck in the pregnant version of her outfit.

As far as I can tell the issue is that the "SexoutP5SBodyCalcs" script just doesn't handle the transition from pregnant to non-pregnant.

The script runs normally, but the IF statement on line 366:

if iSkippedFirstScan && rActor.GetIsSex Female && (rActor.NX_GetEVFl "SOP:bPregBodySwapFlag" == 0)

always evaluates as false because "SOP:bPregBodySwapFlag" is stuck at a value of 1.

I've found a few places that could set it back to zero, but as far as I can tell they're all unreachable:

Line 57 sets it to zero using the iDoOnce variable to ensure that it only runs when the mod is first started up, so that can't happen unless I make a clean save or start a new game.

Line 412 looks more promising, but it's *inside* the if statement above so AFAICT it can't ever be reached unless the flag was already at zero. Ditto the similar statements on lines 454, and 461.

Finally line 520 would reset it to zero, but seems to execute only for invalid actors (it's inside the conditional "elseif iOkToRun < 0").

It also appears to be zeroed in the various SexoutP5SBodySwapP? scripts, but they don't seem to run unless triggered by SexoutP5SBodyCalcs.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Setting the flag to zero lets SexoutP5SBodyCalcs run a bit farther (it makes it into the body of the IF starting on line 366), but it doesn't seem to be sufficient to make it actually swap my character's armor for the non-pregnant version.

Edit 2: After a few tweaks it became apparent that SexoutP5SBodySwapP0 was failing.

Amusingly, when I saved the script in the .esp I'm using for debugging, with "set iDebug = 5" as the only change, it instantly started working correctly.

A little investigation with FNVEdit confirms that Maternity Pack Overkill overrides the SexoutP5SBodySwapP0  script with a much more complicated version (~900 lines) that apparently doesn't work (at least in some cases).

As such, I don't think that this problem is a bug in SO Pregnancy at all.

I'm leaving this post here for anyone else with the same problem.

Edit 3: Updating MPO to the latest version (2.5) didn't help, but I have an esp that contains modified SexoutP5SBodyCalcs and SexoutP5SBodySwapP0 scripts.

For anybody else with this problem, the attached file should provide a workaround if you:

1. Add the file as the very last item on your load order (below any merged/bashed patches)

2. Start up FNV an load an affected saved-game

3. Wait 20 seconds or so for your outfit to swap to the non-pregnant version (if it takes longer than that, it's probably not going to work)

4. Save your game and exit FNV

5. Remove sopdebug.esp from your load order/data dir (it resets the bPregBodySwapFlag flag on every frame, so if you leave it running it may break future pregnancies).

6. Load the saved game created in step 4, and everything should be working normally.

Edit 4 (Last one I swear): Correction! MPO 2.5 doesn't make the problem go away if you've already got it, but it also doesn't override SexoutP5SBodySwapP0 in the first place, so there's a good chance that it will allow you to avoid having this problem in the first place.

sopdebug.esp

On 4/29/2019 at 7:13 AM, hardat12 said:

So I used the debugging system and it works but suddenly I have tokens that come in the pip boy where the clothes and the different steps take time so there must be some problem.

Could you please elaborate on that? What do you mean with "I've used the debugging system"? A similar problem is occurring with me but I've never found a solution so far.

33 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Pourriez-vous élaborer, s'il vous plaît? Que voulez-vous dire par "j'ai utilisé le système de débogage"? Un problème similaire se produit avec moi mais je n’ai jamais trouvé de solution à ce jour.

You go on Mod configuration then sexout pregnancy then debug mode on 8  and then you go on sexout spunk then debugmode

Now you'll see everything that happens in the command prompt and it will unlock for your character but not for the pnj and not yet test for companions 

46 minutes ago, hardat12 said:

You go on Mod configuration then sexout pregnancy then debug mode on 8  and then you go on sexout spunk then debugmode

Now you'll see everything that happens in the command prompt and it will unlock for your character but not for the pnj and not yet test for companions 

I forgot you must be on a healthy backup because this is not your bug will remain

• 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, inuinu said:

somehow when I get this mod installed, my character suddenly unequipped her armor. If I re-equipped her armour she'll de-equipped it back and destroy it.
someone know how to fix this? help please. :( 

You are the second person to inform me of this in the last week, which is odd, because before that I didn't get any messages/updates. Could you post you load order in this thread and also what mods you updated recently?

Also, are you using the latest SexoutCommonResources (2019-02-13)?

@Foobart

Sorry for not giving feedback, I was to swamped in a new release of Maternity Pack Overkill and real life work. I intented to investigate your findings, but completely forgot. I apolagize for that.

Looking at the changes you made in SexoutP5SBodyCalcs:

Line 53 (after removing all the printtoconsole)
    if GetGameRestarted
      rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:bPregBodySwapFlag" 0
      set iDebug to 5
    endif

if GetGameLoaded
    endif

A recalculation when game starts and game loaded.

For game loaded I think it could be usefull, game start not so much as the game doesn't know gender at that moment.

Line 364 (after removing all the printtoconsole) --> clothing tightness section

Set iSwap to 0
                if fClothingTightness < 0
                    Set fClothingTightness to 0
                    Set iSwap to 1

endif
                if rActor.GetEquipped SexoutSLClothTypeTightToWear
                    Set fClothingTightness to fClothingTightness + 1
                endif
                rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fClothingTightness" fClothingTightness

Set iApparBellySize to iApparBellySize + SexoutP0QVAR.fPregBellyAdj
                rActor.NX_SetEVFl "SOP:fApparBellySize" iApparBellySize

Setting iSwap to 1 and the pregbodyswapflag to 0 when the clothes are to wide. It's weird that it wasn't already in the code. With you permission (and credits) I will put it in.

Line 427
    Old code

if iApparBellySize <= 0 && rActor.IsSpellTarget SexoutP5EBodySwapT3P0 < 1

New code

if iApparBellySize <= 0

I don't know what this would do, but I'm guessing that every potential target would get selected. So I don't know if I should put it in.

According to FNVEdit SexoutP5SBodySwapP0 in your debug plug-in is the same as the original, so I didn't check it.

ps. I assume you meant you were using the 2019/02/13 version and not the 2019/02/03 version in your post.

Sunny Smiles is pregnant, but she doesn't have a pregnant belly. My characther is pregnant too and her belly is visible, but not Sunny's. I'm missing something? And also, there's a way to longer the pop up durations? Sometimes I can't even read them...

33 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Sunny Smiles is pregnant, but she doesn't have a pregnant belly. My characther is pregnant too and her belly is visible, but not Sunny's. I'm missing something? And also, there's a way to longer the pop up durations? Sometimes I can't even read them...

Did you install the SexoutTryout Data package for Sunny's body?

I don't know how to lengthen the top left messages.

Just dropping it here in case if somebody wants to finish it and combine with the latest updates. It's a non finished version of very optimized Pregnancy and SCR frameworks, some parts was already used by @dborg2 as I know as we worked together on this thing that time, last time I worked with it was way more before as I removed my account, so latest updates of those mods was around june-jule of 2018. Also can say that some parts can be missed like completely, so use it on your own risk

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

3 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Did you install the SexoutTryout Data package for Sunny's body?

I don't know how to lengthen the top left messages.

Yes, installed it.. But seems like that her own outfit "hides" her belly, as as soon as I've removed it her belly appeared.

On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:45 AM, dborg2 said:

You are the second person to inform me of this in the last week, which is odd, because before that I didn't get any messages/updates. Could you post you load order in this thread and also what mods you updated recently?

Also, are you using the latest SexoutCommonResources (2019-02-13)?

here's my Load Order.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] Shogo_Heavy_Industries.esm
[X] Companion Core.esm
[X] Companion Share & Recruit.esm
[X] Lings.esm
[X] IWS-Core.esm
[X] Another-Kick-in-the-Head.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] UnethicalDeeds.esm
[X] wsex.esm
[X] CFWNV.esm
[X] EZ_CompanionNVSE.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] Children of the Wasteland.esm
[X] Shojo Race Vegas.esm
[X] CWDolls.esm
[X] EZ_CompanionNVSECW.esm
[X] CWClothes.esm
[X] FalloutNV_lang.esp
[X] LevelersHouse.esp
[X] DriveableMotorCycle.esp
[X] BudgetWeather5_10.esp
[X] Samus Aran Varia Suit.esp
[X] Companion Share & Recruit Companions.esp
[X] The Torn City.esp
[X] XVSharlArmour.esp
[X] Uniques and Items.esp
[X] LingsPrettyThings.esp
[X] Lings-PlayableRaces.esp
[X] PittGalStatsFix.esp
[X] PA Footsteps.esp
[X] IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
[X] IWS-Core-Guards.esp
[X] IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
[X] IWS-DM.esp
[X] IWS-HH.esp
[X] IWS-LR.esp
[X] IWS-OWB.esp
[X] Roleplay Start 1.2.esp
[X] Roberts_NewVegas.esp
[X] 1nivRobertHandFixTest.esp
[X] 1nivRobertCockBox.esp
[X] UnlimitedCompanions.esp
[X] Sit Anywhere.esp
[X] Wasteland Defense.esp
[X] ItemBrowser.esp
[X] Sprint Mod.esp
[X] IPA.esp
[X] NVBountyBoards.esp
[X] FO4PowerArmor.esp
[X] Iron Man Armory NV.esp
[X] SexoutAnimManagement.esp
[X] SexoutPosNew.esp
[ ] SCS - CombatArmour.esp
[X] wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
[X] wsexInnuendoAnims.esp
[X] Immersive Hit Reactions.esp
[X] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] CFW-DLC.esp
[X] EZ_VanillaFollowers.esp
[X] EZ_GLUE.esp
[X] CWClothes - FONVHeadgearForCWDolls.esp
[X] SexoutRapist.esp
[X] Max Level 75.esp
[X] SexoutSleepingNecro.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[X] SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
[X] AnT.esp
[X] LiveDismember.esp
[X] Behaviours.esp
[X] NV_MarieRoseRace.esp
[X] MojaveDelight.esp
[X] CWDolls.esp
[X] CWDollsNVFix.esp
[X] CWClothes.esp
[X] CWClothesNVFix.esp
[X] EZ_CompanionNVSECWwCWClothes.esp
[X] SHRaiderTN.esp
[X] DK Caucasians.esp
[X] Jill Sound replacer.esp
[X] SanariaTST.esp
[X] Angel CWFollower.esp
[X] Rinne CWFollower.esp
[X] Resident Evil - Jill Valentine Race.esp
[X] SexoutLust.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

The recent mod I update/add was the last 2 mods. before that is was the last follower mods before the last 2.
And also, I do have the recent SCR 2019-02-13.

I know with certain settings npc's should be able to get pregnant as a pop up will occur about them taking a pregnancy test. Though I never tested it through. I don't recall however if this works for creatures other than ghouls I'd assume not. Creature features are mostly handled by either two of the breeder mods and I think all their pregnancies are scripted in relation to npc's. You'd need to ask there.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, pastreloks said:

i have latest versions of pregnancy, sexout and scr. During sex animations pregnant belly disappears, like character just takes off pregnant costume. Any fixes?

During sex all 'outfits' are unequiped. So that includes the pregnant bellies.

As far as I know, there is no fix for that, because it can't detect the difference between outfits and nude-suits.

4 hours ago, dborg2 said:

During sex all 'outfits' are unequiped. So that includes the pregnant bellies.

As far as I know, there is no fix for that, because it can't detect the difference between outfits and nude-suits.

I have seen this working properly in huge sexout builds, but they have old sexout versions.

On 6/27/2019 at 8:42 PM, pastreloks said:

i have latest versions of pregnancy, sexout and scr. During sex animations pregnant belly disappears, like character just takes off pregnant costume. Any fixes?

I have the same issue, and also most of the outfits becomes invisibles if I (or one of my followers) is pregnant. So there's only a floating head and 2 floating hands...

On 6/27/2019 at 6:14 PM, pastreloks said:

I have seen this working properly in huge sexout builds, but they have old sexout versions.

There is a MCM option somewhere to disable the nude suits for females and males either in Sexout or SCR MCM menu. If Pregnancy is using a script to replace the default nude mesh to a pregnant one and I believe it is as it's not equipping a fake nude pregnant armor on top of the default nude mesh installed disabling the nude suits for females should work. I haven't used pregnancy in years to remember for certain how it works. Edit it's in SCR MCM under player need to set as default for player body and anyone else.

4 hours ago, aghjax said:

There is a MCM option somewhere to disable the nude suits for females and males either in Sexout or SCR MCM menu. If Pregnancy is using a script to replace the default nude mesh to a pregnant one and I believe it is as it's not equipping a fake nude pregnant armor on top of the default nude mesh installed disabling the nude suits for females should work. I haven't used pregnancy in years to remember for certain how it works. Edit it's in SCR MCM under player need to set as default for player body and anyone else.

If i choose not not undress at all, belly stays during sex scenes but also all armors are not unequipped. I need somehow to make body mesh pregnant, not just pregnant body armor. 

1 hour ago, pastreloks said:

If i choose not not undress at all, belly stays during sex scenes but also all armors are not unequipped. I need somehow to make body mesh pregnant, not just pregnant body armor. 

Actually if I understand it correctly, somehow you need to swap the normal body for the proper pregnant body when being stripped for sex.  I believe that is what you need done to get your desired results.  Of which, I know of no way that is done.  There is only one swap and that is for the standard body.  Well other than making all females pregnant when you have a  nude female. (regardless of sex or not) as swappinng out the current nude body with the pregnant body of choice. Could be wrong though.

7 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Actually if I understand it correctly, somehow you need to swap the normal body for the proper pregnant body when being stripped for sex.  I believe that is what you need done to get your desired results.  Of which, I know of no way that is done.  There is only one swap and that is for the standard body.  Well other than making all females pregnant when you have a  nude female. (regardless of sex or not) as swappinng out the current nude body with the pregnant body of choice. Could be wrong though.

No no no:) I know it won't work that way. I mean pregnant belly shouldn't be unequipped if you start sex being nude, but it changes to normal body.