Always been a big fan of this mod, though I do have an issue.  For some reason Suzan Wolfe and Lucia at the 188 trading post seem be just a floating head and pair of hands.  Not sure what I am missing since I did download and install maternity clothes listed in the file, even summerrags meshfix.  What did I miss?

8 hours ago, Marsproject said:

Always been a big fan of this mod, though I do have an issue.  For some reason Suzan Wolfe and Lucia at the 188 trading post seem be just a floating head and pair of hands.  Not sure what I am missing since I did download and install maternity clothes listed in the file, even summerrags meshfix.  What did I miss?

Could you go into console, click on the characters, type in INV, and tell me what outfit their are supposedly wearing?

I'm not familiar with what they should be wearing.

15 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

Could you go into console, click on the characters, type in INV, and tell me what outfit their are supposedly wearing?

I'm not familiar with what they should be wearing.

Well the character at the trading post seems to be working fine now for some reason.  But Suzan Wolf is supposed to be wearing a Followers Doctor Coat (P4), just a floating head and hands.

2 hours ago, Marsproject said:

Well the character at the trading post seems to be working fine now for some reason.  But Suzan Wolf is supposed to be wearing a Followers Doctor Coat (P4), just a floating head and hands.

Seems that the outfits expected, are from Maternity Pack Overkill, but you are lacking the data-file

Appreciate the help with the last problem I had, though it seems a new one has cropped up.  When my character is dangerously pregnant, P7, their skin becomes super pale, as in their body except for the head and hands become like a pale white person, and in the case of my black character it is kinda off putting.

8 hours ago, Marsproject said:

Appreciate the help with the last problem I had, though it seems a new one has cropped up.  When my character is dangerously pregnant, P7, their skin becomes super pale, as in their body except for the head and hands become like a pale white person, and in the case of my black character it is kinda off putting.

Is that when wearing an outfit, and if so, which one, or is it when you are nude?

3 hours ago, Marsproject said:

I was not wearing an outfit, my character was entirely nude, the moment the character became dangerously pregnant their body, except the head and hands, became like a pale white person.

Which bodysize was it? It might be that the mesh is broken.

I cant seem to get my character pregnant despite extremely high fertility and alot of sperm in the womb could this have something to do with the fact im using a custom race?

I got myself pregnant through the console but i would prefer if it would happen naturally.

Could this have something to do with the custom race im using , does that require further setup?

Sorry for my ignorance im fairly new to modding new vegas thanks in advance for any help.

5 minutes ago, jan123 said:

I cant seem to get my character pregnant despite extremely high fertility and alot of sperm in the womb could this have something to do with the fact im using a custom race?

I got myself pregnant through the console but i would prefer if it would happen naturally.

Could this have something to do with the custom race im using , does that require further setup?

Sorry for my ignorance im fairly new to modding new vegas thanks in advance for any help.

I've seen multiple reports, that custom races give issues. Do you get/have ova tokens?

19 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

I've seen multiple reports, that custom races give issues. Do you get/have ova tokens?

Prior to using the console i only had the zBodySwap tokenF and zFertility tokenF

The scanner did tell me i have ova

2 hours ago, Andarus said:

I get this Error every few minutes

ZFOHbMJ.jpg

even though Spunk is active and working and before it even told me Sperm Tracking to activated because Spunk was detected.

I can't see the screenshot. Can you please repost?

@Jan123 Which OvaToken do you get? console 'player.inv'

4 hours ago, cizerio said:

There is no sperm in the vagina of the npc. How to solve it?

Is Spermtracking on Sexout Spunk on?

Are you using a custom race?

If so, did you add them in Sexout Spunk?

Did you enable fertiliy for yourself?

Did you enable Pregnancy?

loadorder and if possible install order?

16 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Is Spermtracking on Sexout Spunk on?

Are you using a custom race?

If so, did you add them in Sexout Spunk?

Did you enable fertiliy for yourself?

Did you enable Pregnancy?

loadorder and if possible install order?

i managed to solve it, i was just being a dum dum

I love the mod, and all the work that's gone into it since I last checked it out.

I'm having two problems, though and I'd appreciate any insights you have

1: After giving birth my character is still limited to the slow running speed imposed during labor

2: During birth her belly vanishes

3 hours ago, smollNsharp said:

I love the mod, and all the work that's gone into it since I last checked it out.

I'm having two problems, though and I'd appreciate any insights you have

1: After giving birth my character is still limited to the slow running speed imposed during labor

2: During birth her belly vanishes

1: After birth effects take 1 to 2 hours to vanish. Just wait an hour to continue. (it's for immersion reasons)

2: In all animations the outfits are removed to prevent clipping and other bugs. Unfortunately 'nude bellies' are also outfits, so that's why they disappear.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, okthen1234567 said:

does one have to download earlier versions, as i am getting invisible body bugs with BNB and while experimenting type 3 and type 3ft, so how would i fix it?

if you donwloaded the data from this mod, and still get invisible bodies, then you are missing meshes/textures from Sexout Common Resources-installation guide

Most outfits are made for regular Type3, and as far as I know there are no outfits with the Type 3F.

So in all cases it should either not swap, or swap to something of type 3 (the default option)