28 minutes ago, xXSuperDragonSlayerXx said:

Ah, alright thanks for letting me know else I'd have spent a few hours trying to figure it out myself. I was slightly intrigued by the spunk setting for "strapons ejaculate" that said "women wearing strapons can ejaculate through them. and the spunk from strapon sex as futa and generate sperm"

Oh, it's that long since I played New Vegas, I forgot Spunk had that option so it might work after all :)

5 hours ago, xXSuperDragonSlayerXx said:

Ah, alright thanks for letting me know else I'd have spent a few hours trying to figure it out myself. I was slightly intrigued by the spunk setting for "strapons ejaculate" that said "women wearing strapons can ejaculate through them. and the spunk from strapon sex as futa and generate sperm"

That's exactly what I meant, with those options enabled a girl on girl can end up with a pregnancy

5 hours ago, Danico123 said:

hey so when i try to changed the setting to the days of pregnancy to 1% it goes back to 3% like it doesnt save the changes even after i save after changing. Do you know the issue? or a manual form of changing the setting outside MCM?

I haven't seen this issue before. Are your savefiles in "program files" sub directory, or otherwise readonly? (Specifically the NVSE-Savefiles). Did you install New Vegas itself in a Program Files subdirectory?

Is there a console debug command like "next sex results in pregnancy" or "inseminate ova" or "get pregnant with refID"?

I got some problems (in spoiler tag because my main question is for the command and I didn't want to bloat the thread

Spoiler

I dunno if something is borked here or I just don't understand it but all I do any more is wait for 23 hours and check the medical scanner, but I never get pregnant.

I have a quest in fertile breeder to be knocked up by that giant mosquito, but it isn't happening and I'm kinda losing my patience..

as far as I can tell, I have all relevant settings set to "get insta-preggers": Fertility cycle length of 99 days, percentage in cycle 90%, peak fertility 300%, ova life 10 days, peak semen quality 300%, non-human pregnancy 3 (all), multiple conception 10 (just to be save)...

Current status according to medical scanner: 43% in the cycle, fertlility level of 134%, one ova (can you have more? I only ever had one) and 0.266 million sperm in womb

It can't really be a mod conflict or missing prerequisite, I once had, after waiting for eons, a pregnancy happen.. and despite having had "multiple conception chance" on 1 back then, I gave birth to a bighorner calf and 6 puppies (and no larvae which is what I wanted). All of which the sex happened before I got an ova, I suppose the semen was still in the vag.

funnily enough, that happened right after I got my first ova, my problem before was that I never got one but fiddling with settings gave me one.

the only mod I installed since then that could have any influence is YUP and according to Mod Organizer it only overwrites some pregnancy clothes files, but is above it in the load order so it shouldn't matter.

I've now waited through about a month game time, probably more..

(Yes, I looked through the great amount of threads about people with this problem, but it always turned out they had a broken load order or something and as said, as I had a pregnancy happen before, I doubt this is the case)

Maybe relevant: I reset pregnancy once through the menu, because I had sperm in my womb and didn't want to get preggers with another creature again, and douche didn't seem to touch the womb (makes sense after all)

17 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Did you install New Vegas itself in a Program Files subdirectory?

Just in case someone wonders and because I think as many people should know this as possible: (I don't doubt you knew this, dborg)

Windows, the newer versions, blocks write access to the programs directory for all but installers (which, as far as I remember, it determines by program file name). A safety feature that also screws with plenty of old games that have their settings saved inside the program directory. So if you noticed your settings not saving in any old game (or mod in this case), that may be the reason. I set my steam directory to c:\steamapps for that reason.

If that is the case, try to run NV as administrator, that should bypass it as far as I remember

22 hours ago, dborg2 said:

I haven't seen this issue before. Are your savefiles in "program files" sub directory, or otherwise readonly? (Specifically the NVSE-Savefiles). Did you install New Vegas itself in a Program Files subdirectory?

Nope they are on Dokumente/My Games/FNV  and the FNV folder is in c: /PF x86/steam/steamapps/common/FNV TTW

9 hours ago, Leogarg said:

Is there a console debug command like "next sex results in pregnancy" or "inseminate ova" or "get pregnant with refID"?

I got some problems (in spoiler tag because my main question is for the command and I didn't want to bloat the thread

Reveal hidden contents

You can give yourself the getting pregnant womb.

This is what I use for testing MPO on all pregnancy stages  (I made a txtfile that I kick of with bat <name of file without .txt> console command, so that's why I have comments ;; in them  )

Player.additem 1904c558 1 1 ; Bighorner Pregnancy - SOPREG

Check 'outfits' in Sexout Pregnancy for the specific pregnancy you want to have. 

4 hours ago, Danico123 said:

Nope they are on Dokumente/My Games/FNV  and the FNV folder is in ? /PF x86/steam/steamapps/common/FNV TTW

Is it c:/pf x86/steam steamapps/common/.... or c:/program files (X86)/Steam/Steamapps/common/...   ?

If it's the latter, move Fallout. See comment from Leogarg

9 hours ago, Leogarg said:

Just in case someone wonders and because I think as many people should know this as possible: (I don't doubt you knew this, dborg)

Windows, the newer versions, blocks write access to the programs directory for all but installers (which, as far as I remember, it determines by program file name). A safety feature that also screws with plenty of old games that have their settings saved inside the program directory. So if you noticed your settings not saving in any old game (or mod in this case), that may be the reason. I set my steam directory to c:\steamapps for that reason.

If that is the case, try to run NV as administrator, that should bypass it as far as I remember

On 8/24/2019 at 9:53 AM, dborg2 said:

You can give yourself the getting pregnant womb.

This is what I use for testing MPO on all pregnancy stages  (I made a txtfile that I kick of with bat <name of file without .txt> console command, so that's why I have comments ;; in them  )

Check 'outfits' in Sexout Pregnancy for the specific pregnancy you want to have.

Thanks!
Couldn't find a list of the relevant clothes anywhere, but after some snooping around in GECK (that I never used before, I'm kinda proud of myself right now), I was able to birth it using the item code for SexoutP3GestatingLarveCazador.
This didn't init the pregnancy but went straight to birthing.
I assumed the P2TokenOva.. were for pregnancy start but they apparently arent because nothing happened ;)
Still, I noticed it had P2TokenOva.. for the creatures that I managed to birth but none for cazador. Could it be that getting preggers by a cazador is impossible? Or does it just work differently because larva?

Anyway, as a help to others, I compiled a list from GECK.

If only GECK allowed an export of it's tables.. Anyway, use at your own risk, just copied it out by hand, not tested
Use with player.additem <code> 1, then wait an hour or two
XX is load order number of Sexout Pregnancy as Hex, in Mod Organizer that's in the Plugins column, Mod Index

XX0CF22D    Alien (female)
XX04C55D    Alien (male)
XX092081    Android (female)
XX092082    Android (male)
XX04C540    Ant
XX04C544    Ant Queen
XX04C543    Ant Soldier
XX04C542    Ant Worker
XX0835A4    Behemoth
XX0A9B2D    Bighorner (female)
XX04C558    Bighorner (male)
XX04C555    Bloat Fly
XX04C554    Brahmin (female)
XX0B8341    Brahmin (male)
XX04C551    Cazador
XX0C79E0    Centaur (female)
XX04C553    Centaur (male)
XX0A9B27    Coyote (female)
XX04C55B    Coyote (male)
XX0BCDEF    Dead Fetus
XX04C547    Death Claw (Alpha)
XX0804F3    Death Claw (female)
XX04C545    Death Claw (male)
XX0A9B28    Dog (female)
XX04C55A    Dog (male)
XX04C549    Eyebot Mini
XX04C548    Eyebot Small
XX04C847    Feral Ghoul (female)
XX04c848    Feral Ghoul (male)
XX04ED94    Fox (female)
XX04ED95    Fox (male)
XX04C54A    Gecko
XX04C845    Ghoul (female)
XX04C846    Ghoul (male)
XX081900    HandyBot
XX04C55E    Human: African American (female)
XX04C55F    Human: African American (male)
XX04C561    Human: Asian (female)
XX04C562    Human: Asian (male)
XX04C841    Human: Caucasian (female)
XX04C842    Human: Caucasian (male)
XX04C843    Human: Hispanic (female)
XX04C844    Human: Hispanic (male)
XX04C54B    Lake Lurk
XX04C54D    Mantis
XX04C54C    Mire Lurk
XX0A9B29    Mole Rat (female)
XX04C556    Mole Rat (male)
XX07E850    Night Stalker
XX04CB28    NightKin
XX09DB1F    Pony (female)
XX09DB21    Pony (male)
XX04C54E    Rad Roach
XX0A9B2A    Rat (female)
XX04C559    Rat (male)
XX058B3E    Raven
XX04C55C    Scorpion
XX04C563    Spore Carrier
XX05A22E    Spore Hybrid (female)
XX05CD28    Spore Hybrid (male)
XX04C54F    Spore Pod
XX04C849    Super Mutant (female)
XX04C84A    Super Mutant (male)
XX04C552    Symbiote
XX0C7424    Troglodyte (female)
XX0A1A22    Troglodyte (male)
XX0BEAA3    Tumble Weed
XX0A1A24    Tunneler
XX0A9B2B    Yao Guai (female)
XX0A1A23    Yao Guai (male)

EDIT: found an easier way. If you have JIP for NVSE (may even be required for Sexout, don't remember), it also includes Lutana commands, beside others, the very nifty search command. The tokens above are category armor, type of which is 24.

So if you need the ID, just use search with 24 (in the console obviously)

search "bighorner" 24

the ones you want are those starting with "z3Pup" (or larva, egg..)

Those not starting with z are the born creatur, in case you don't want to birth it yourself but just want to turn it in for a quest

preg.png

The Ova's are for 'ovulation', ie. the moment a female has a 'released eggcell'. Without an ova, you can't get pregnant.

It's for the player's character, and there are about 5 or 6 types if I recall. 1 for each default race + foxrace and pony-race.

ps. The trog are from trogladytes, the creatures you can come across in Lonesome Roads. (DLC)

Ah, thought they were fallout 3's trogs

And that's what I figured when nothing happened, was just surprised about fox/pony (didn't know about those races and I didn't play Fallout NV for years and just started again so I didn't know if they are normal mobs)

5 hours ago, Leogarg said:

Ah, thought they were fallout 3's trogs

And that's what I figured when nothing happened, was just surprised about fox/pony (didn't know about those races and I didn't play Fallout NV for years and just started again so I didn't know if they are normal mobs)

Fox and pony are from mods that *at that time* were popular among the anthro communities. I have no idea where the fox-mods gone to (there is 1 outfit in Sexout Common Resources I never got to work), but the Pony one might be able to be found. I forgot the name of it, but basically you could have the more known pony's from My Little Pony as a companion.

On 8/24/2019 at 11:58 PM, dborg2 said:

Fox and pony are from mods that *at that time* were popular among the anthro communities. I have no idea where the fox-mods gone to (there is 1 outfit in Sexout Common Resources I never got to work), but the Pony one might be able to be found. I forgot the name of it, but basically you could have the more known pony's from My Little Pony as a companion.

@Halstrom likely would be the best to ask on this question.  I had it installed at one time to see what the fuss was about a long time ago (*fox one )  I believe before @deborg2 came along and got it to work ... reasonably well. Even had that chick from Mass Effect in my game for a period of time! (the blue one)

Perhaps this one?

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46128/

7 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

@Halstrom likely would be the best to ask on this question.  I had it installed at one time to see what the fuss was about a long time ago (*fox one )  I believe before @deborg2 came along and got it to work ... reasonably well. Even had that chick from Mass Effect in my game for a period of time! (the blue one)

Perhaps this one?

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46128/

Halstrom tried to assist me, but I'd need access to a forum, that hasn't seen activity in 4 years, and where my request for access is still 'pending'.
ie. a dead forum.

17 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Halstrom tried to assist me, but I'd need access to a forum, that hasn't seen activity in 4 years, and where my request for access is still 'pending'.
ie. a dead forum.

I got a feeling the Starfox forum is dead, I had membership at some point but its now invalid.
All I can offer is these files from my archives if someone wants to test them and create a download page for them, not sure if they are still available anywhere.
I have a feeling there were 2 different Authors or sources for some of them, and the Starfox site file had more actors than just Krystal.

MLP.7z StarFox.7z FoxRaces.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, more questions because pregnancy refuses to work as expected.

I know now how to force a pregnancy, but I'm stuck in a fertile breeder quests that wants me to be preggers by a specific beast (FB farm - seems not to progress until I got the offspring of the bighorners on that farm, random calves don't seem to work)

I have no idea why. Does it look at health? I'm healthy. Does it look at rads? I'm rad free. does longer fertility reduce the ova chance? does old sperm block new sperm (claimed by a post that I once found, but that was years old)? what does it look at? o.o

I had one or two "naturally" occuring pregnancies and like 20 caused by fertile breeder quests (which I think cheats the system by initiating pregnancy outside the ova stuff)

But I would still like to get it to work. currently I'm at 95% fertile but get no ova no matter how long I wait

So I tried to change the internal variables around (the ones set in MCM were already played with) to see if that would change anything, but.. I can't.

If I use player.sv, I see the variables used by this mod. To start savely, I tried to adjust the "past pregnancies" var, since that probably has no real effect and the medical scanner tells me "0" (prob. 0 since I had o reset everything) while I know it should be much higher thanks to fertile breeder. The variable I think is the correct one was iPregCount which showvars showed to be part of 1105AC46 (11 is my load order for pregnancy).

I have no idea what that is. Is it a quest ID, a script ID? I tried to set that in a 100 diffeent ways (player.set iPregCount 20, player.set 1105AC46.iPregCount 20 etc etc) without success

Looking through the scripts in GECK, I saw none with that ID, but I saw that the variable was set using
NX_SetENVI "SOP:IPregnancyCount" 20

yet trying that in console, using player.NX_..., only gave me a "could not be parsed" and using anything but player there just said the ref was invalid

so.. how would I change this variable through the console?

if I got that to work I could try setting my fertility to 300 or something and see if that changes anything.

If I knew how to mod, I'd probably make a mod that just always guarantees an ova and sets fertility to 100 or something.

Searching through the forums, having problems getting pregnant seems very common, so a mod that just ensures you get pregnant would probably fare well :D

if there is already a mod that does "as long as you're not pregnant, the next thing that fucks you makes you pregnant", tell me please. I'm so tired of just spending x minutes waiting (total because of this and how slow waiting is is probably in the hours right now) just to hopefully get an ova or get pregnant

EDIT: I have been able to continue the mission, the problem was not the wrong calf but that you had to leave the cell and return. still would like how to change the values

I know now how to force a pregnancy, but I'm stuck in a fertile breeder quests that wants me to be preggers by a specific beast (FB farm - seems not to progress until I got the offspring of the bighorners on that farm, random calves don't seem to work)

I have no idea why. Does it look at health? I'm healthy. Does it look at rads? I'm rad free. does longer fertility reduce the ova chance? does old sperm block new sperm (claimed by a post that I once found, but that was years old)? what does it look at? o.o

For fertile Breeder-animals to impregnate you, you need to have the fertile breeder-perk. Do you have that one? Also pregnancy options for none-human etc..

SOP:IPregnancyCount  counts how many pregnancies you have occuring at this moment and is a calculated variable (ie. overwritten at each interval)

To be honest I have tested this with Sexout Breeder where (sometimes) you just need to get pregnant, without the mod adding the pregnancy-tokens, and for me it works.

I have set the variables for the cycles and fertility pretty high (but ensure that I have at least 1 day of no fertility) and it seems to work.

I haven't changed the Spunk settings, except for the 'wash at water sources' settiing.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fineness said:

Compatible with BNB Body/Armor ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35047?tab=files

Edit : There is a pregnant Bnb meshes armors on maternity full clothes but not on pregnancy outfit meshes, what should i do ?

It would require me to build BNB enabled outfits, and I am incapable to do that now.

Just added BNB is not enough, the mod maker (me) would have to build in the features and I just don't know how it works and also have other outfits I have to finish.

2 hours ago, Fineness said:

Compatible with BNB Body/Armor ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35047?tab=files

Edit : There is a pregnant Bnb meshes armors on maternity full clothes but not on pregnancy outfit meshes, what should i do ?

ninja'd by @dborg2

Anyway, start converting the clothing to the BNB meshes as I understand the process. ;) So far... nobody has done much on this and you can be the first one! There is lots of support here and elsewhere for conversions and learning how to do so. Perhaps just do those that you wish to use most. :D

Barring that.. perhaps you can find a mod author with the skills and a patron account and limited things/nothing to do and start throwing cash at him/her for the conversions? That seems to be the way it is these days.