4 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

ninja'd by @dborg2

Anyway, start converting the clothing to the BNB meshes as I understand the process. ;) So far... nobody has done much on this and you can be the first one! There is lots of support here and elsewhere for conversions and learning how to do so. Perhaps just do those that you wish to use most. :D

Barring that.. perhaps you can find a mod author with the skills and a patron account and limited things/nothing to do and start throwing cash at him/her for the conversions? That seems to be the way it is these days.

Unfortunately my NVSE crash when i try to launch on MO.... It worked fine yesterday even if i had a warning message, now i cannot test my game with my sex mods installed...

I can launch nvse from my new vegas folder but there is no mods at all only nvse ._. I installed the 4GB patch and it doesn't work anyway

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 1:55 PM, dborg2 said:

I'm unclear. You mean Sexout Pregnancy disappears from MCM? Do you still have Sexout Pregnancy in the load order?

yes sexout pregnancy and it is still in the load order i tried starting a new game and it was back not sure what happened in that game that made it dissaeper.

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, HoloFaust said:

Hey everyone, can any of you help me out a bit? I'm sure that something's not working, be it pregnancy or spunk, cause i can't seem to be able to get any npc or companion pregnant at all.

Are there any console commands to do that (impregnate npcs)? Even to just check if something's broken or i'm doing something wrong.

You can add a pregnant-by-animal/human token to yourself.

In FNVEdit you should look in the 'outfits' list for anything gestating

22 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

You can add a pregnant-by-animal/human token to yourself.

In FNVEdit you should look in the 'outfits' list for anything gestating

no no, i'm playing as a male character and was trying to get females pregnant and found it not quite working, so i wanted to know if there was a command way to do that even to just check

don't know if adding that token on a male character would do much to check for problems

Edit: didn't see the */human* part of the message, my bad, can i add that same token to npcs?

39 minutes ago, HoloFaust said:

no no, i'm playing as a male character and was trying to get females pregnant and found it not quite working, so i wanted to know if there was a command way to do that even to just check

don't know if adding that token on a male character would do much to check for problems

Edit: didn't see the */human* part of the message, my bad, can i add that same token to npcs?

Tokens can be added to the NPCs that you desire so long as it is sensible. (can't add one to a Bighorner or male etc etc)

Also before you do that. not sure if it is still there but I seem to remember that there was a settings for the males as well.  Might have been removed for general NPCs but I do remember getting the main characters pregnant. Sunny for example.

Take care of who you get pregnant. It can tax the system and cause strange effects (at least ii use to ) if you went too far and got to many of them pregnant.  I seem to recall a warning on that from Halstrom a while back. (years lol) reason for me to state I don't know if it is still there.

15 hours ago, HoloFaust said:

yeah, but i don't know how to actually add tokens or how to impregnate an npc with commands

also, does the pregnancy stuff work on the doll race from the dollhouse mod? i was thinking of making a doll character next and i might as well try to see if pc pregnancy works, at least

Ok, the doll race work with preg, but i still don't seem to be able to get the pregnancy starting

Appearently i can just steal other people pregnancys tho

Also, i noticed that the wearable human babies appear to me as the good ol' "!" in the red square, even tho the sexout resources were installed correctly

What am i doing wrong, fellas?

I don't use TTW, as i have FO3 working and modded, other than completed

7 hours ago, HoloFaust said:

Ok, the doll race work with preg, but i still don't seem to be able to get the pregnancy starting

Appearently i can just steal other people pregnancys tho

Also, i noticed that the wearable human babies appear to me as the good ol' "!" in the red square, even tho the sexout resources were installed correctly

What am i doing wrong, fellas?

I don't use TTW, as i have FO3 working and modded, other than completed

Did you install the pregnancy data files?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 10:04 PM, dborg2 said:

Did you install the pregnancy data files?

i believe i correctly installed every needed resource by thoroughly following the guide on how to make the resource zip

in fact, the rest of the stuff is there

as for the actual pregnancy working, i saw it working on npcs, but i can't seem to get it started, either be it with my male or female character

i'm not sure even the mod that adds the impregnating glasses did the trick

or it just requires lots of time, but i don't think that's the case

The Introduction

So, I had a minor issue with this mod and I was almost completely convinced I messed up on installation, especially because there were very few people with my exact issue. I did a lot of research and never quite found the solution, so I kept messing around until I figured it out and I felt really dumb. I am merely posting this so people can laugh, understand how dumb people who use their mods can be, and so people as dumb as me can not have this exact problem.

The Bug

When I equipped literally any outfit ever (or at least the dozen I attempted) they would equip and I could see them equipped while looking at my pip-boy. When I exited the pip-boy they would disappear. My body would be there, but the outfit would be gone both from my character and their inventory.

The Problem

I pinpointed this mod as the culprit. That wasn't hard as it is the only one that touches this aspect of the outfits, but I knew it was something I messed up so I didn't waste anyone else's time figuring it out. The problem was, I installed the wrong file. My dumbass saw SexoutPregnancyV3-20180215.1.zip and SexoutPregnancyV3-20190213.1.zip and thought SexoutPregnancyV3-20180215.1.zip was the most recent because it had 2-15 at the end and the other one had 2-13 at the end so it was obviously a couple days more outdated. I completely skimmed over the 2019 at the front of the file.................................

The Solution

Install the most recent version of pregnancy: SexoutPregnancyV3-20190213.1.zip

The Conclusion

Take your time and pay attention to what you are doing. Hopefully this helps someone, somewhere at sometime.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 12:26 PM, HoloFaust said:

i believe i correctly installed every needed resource by thoroughly following the guide on how to make the resource zip

in fact, the rest of the stuff is there

as for the actual pregnancy working, i saw it working on npcs, but i can't seem to get it started, either be it with my male or female character

i'm not sure even the mod that adds the impregnating glasses did the trick

or it just requires lots of time, but i don't think that's the case

I've had your issue before. Are you using New Vegas Stutter Remover? I'm pretty sure it messed with Sexout Spunk or something, but once i removed it everything related to pregnancy worked perfectly.

Since then I've replaced the stutter remover with this (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66537) without any issues.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:07 AM, tod howard said:

I've had your issue before. Are you using New Vegas Stutter Remover? I'm pretty sure it messed with Sexout Spunk or something, but once i removed it everything related to pregnancy worked perfectly.

Since then I've replaced the stutter remover with this (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66537) without any issues.

i'll check it out and let you know

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TheNewDude said:

New Problem: With the bugged pregnancy my pregnancy outfits broke aswell, the outfits are not resetting and are now stuck as P7, any help?

Do you have the bodyswap token and fertility token on you?

Also you can give yourself the pregnancy reset token to reset the pregnancy. (These are all 'armors' that you can find in FNVEdit)

8 hours ago, TheNewDude said:

I already reset the pregnancy, the problem now is that my outfits don't work. Also I have never used FNVEdit.

Can you go into console and type

player.additem xx0375CD 1  

and

player.additem xx0375C8 1  

Where xx is the mod load order of Sexout Pregnancy (hexidecimal)

Then switch outfit to a different outfit and back again.

8 hours ago, TheNewDude said:

also there is a problem with paladin chross wearing 3-6 differently staged armors at the same time. (usually all except the correct one)

Stuck outfits is an issue that has been fixed a long time ago, are you certain you are using the latest versions of Sexout Common Resources/Pregnancy and Maternity Pack Overkill?

Did you switch SCR/SOPREG/MPO from pre-2019 to post-2019 plugins? It might be that there is a savegame conflict.

Can you do a test with a completely new game? (just to see if switching does work there)