AsukaArmorMkiV .esp=1
wsex .esp=0
SexoutProstitutes .esp=1
aaPFE .esp=1
SexoutConsequences. esp=1
SexoutSexAssault. esp=0
SexoutSexLite. esp=0
SmallerTalk. esp=1

If anything looks odd, it's likely because I installed wasteland innuendo on nexus, was unable to find wsex.esm, found wsex.esp on this site and discovered it wasn't what I needed (esp, not esm), and just found Sexout here and installed it. I also installed aaPFE which is supposed to do facial animations, and its enabled but there's no facial expressions at all during sex.

Also, is the rape punch supposed to damage? Because I was testing to see if the animations were working last night, and when I punched Daniel (playing Honest Hearts), I humped him until my ass LITERALLY ripped his legs off. I'd assume it's a bug or glitch, but...it's Fallout.
  • You can use the spoiler (the ! in the tool bar) to place the load order into. Makes it easier to view the page.. A general practice here. Not getting on your case you are new (only a post or two). Just helping you out with that before someone does say something .. perhaps nasty.. ;).
  • wsex, Animated Prostitution, and many other animation mods like facial animations etc can conflict with Sexout. wsex I believe needs the "override" esp found on this site if it is even working right now.
  • Rape Punch makes me think you have a severely outdated Sexout module. Halstrom might also want the versions of NVSE, NXextender, SexoutNG, and of course Sexout Common Resources as well along with the load order.

Hope that helps/tides you over until the expert get here to work :)

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I'm actually not entirely sure if I have SexoutNG? There are a lot of similarly sounding files on this subject. Sexout.esm and SexoutCommonResources don't have version numbers. I'm going to reinstall NVSE and NXetender.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I'm actually not entirely sure if I have SexoutNG? There are a lot of similarly sounding files on this subject. Sexout.esm and SexoutCommonResources don't have version numbers. I'm going to reinstall NVSE and NXetender.

I have some links in my sig.. Try those. There is only one stable Sexout NG.. ON that page there is links to the various requirements. NXextender etc. You can find the links or pages in the downloads section.

It is good that you are trying to reinstall the requirements. Check my sig.. there is a tutorial by BruceWayne. Might as well have a look to be sure it is all good to go since you are working on it.

Spunk has an independent NVSE download (at least it did in the past) check that page if you plan on using spunk (pregnancy) in the future. NXextenders as well as NVSE is backwards compatible or so I have been told.

Refresh those and when the expert is available .. he will have two less things to worry about. ;).

Wow, everything's actually working great! The only question is, how do I initiate sex now? I have SmallerTalk.esp installed, but there's no dialogue to fuck my companion (doing Honest Hearts, I did check the flags allowing lesbian sex), and also the Rape Fist, which I was using to test the animations, isn't in my inventory anymore. Is the fist a SexoutNG thing or was that another mod?

SexoutNG (the framework of it all) only has a masturbation and a vibrator hotkey.(optional in mcm menu)

Rape fist sounds like that outdated mod (unless someone made a remake) and might have issues with new versions of SexoutNG.

Try SexoutSex (or SexoutSexLite if you don´t have sexoutcommonresources yet [needed for most sexout mods])

it allows sex per dialogue with allmost any non hostile human and ghoul (+some super mutants).

Just have smaller talk activated in its mcm menu.

After that works you can expand to other sexout plugins.

This is working fine for me.  What I have is a mod that adds futa penis as non armor.  What I want to do is have sexout see this as a strapon.  what I was thinking was simply copying the nif for the penis over the nif for one of the strapon,  thereby creating a new strapon that looks like the other mods penis.  If it looks bad reverse process.   But I can not find the meshes for the strapons.

can this be done?

This may be a stupid question, buy what do I actually download?

GynoChair.7z                                                        -Optional if I read correctly.
HalstromsData-20150402.1 .7z                            - No Idea.
Loverslab SCR resources.7z.torrent                     -Again I think it is redundant.
SCRAssetList-20140907.zip                                 - No Idea.
SexoutCommonResources-20150402.1.zip          -Newest version?
SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712.7z      -Needed as well?
SporeRaceData-20130513.1.7z                            -Optional If I read correctly.

Sorry for asking this but I read the tutorial and it didn't really cover what I needed to download (unless I missed it...)

Thanks for any help.

SexoutCommonResources-20150402.1.zip         
SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712.7z  

HalstromsData-20150402.1 .7z     (possibly)

Not needed

SCRAssetList-20140907.zip

Loverslab SCR resources.7z.torrent

SporeRaceData-20130513.1.7z  

GynoChair.7z  

Could be wrong with the above but I believe it is the correct listing. At least until Halstom chimes in.

SexoutCommonResources-20150402.1.zip         

SexoutCommonResourcesData-20140712.7z  

HalstromsData-20150402.1 .7z     (possibly)

Not needed

SCRAssetList-20140907.zip

Loverslab SCR resources.7z.torrent

SporeRaceData-20130513.1.7z  

GynoChair.7z  

Could be wrong with the above but I believe it is the correct listing. At least until Halstom chimes in.

Yep that's pretty much it.