Apologies in advance if I am in the wrong thread...

I'm really new to pc after years of consoles, so this is quite a steep learning curve!

When I visit the S.O. Bunker (from sexoutstore) two of the characters don't display ( red box, white question mark thing)

I don't know how to open/ use this file (Loverslab SCR resources7ztorrent), is this missing file part of the problem? Any help for this noob would be appreciated.

( red box, white question mark thing)

That in Fallout always means a missing mesh/texture.

I don't know how to open/ use this file (Loverslab SCR resources7ztorrent), is this missing file part of the problem?

I havne't used it but I would hope it is in a 7zip form. (something.7z format) In any case have you tried to use FOMM or your mod manager to install that file?

If you have too much problems with this you can visit the SCR resource Creation Tutorial I created. Look down the list and follow the instructions. It is a bit more work than the torrent but all the steps have been given in detail in the downloadable PDF. In the end there is even a check to see if it is correct with a list of the files you should be seeing in the folder. If you didn't want ot or have too much trouble getting the FMOD made just download 7zip and use it to zip up the folder and then use your favorite mod manager to install it.

Now for the good news. Giant triangles isn't hurting your game. No serious damange will occur. You can safely continue to test/play until you do find the file.

Finally try to discribe the characters location in the store. Might give someone here a hint to which resources (texture mesh) you are missing. It could fix that issue.

Have patience you will get there. It takes time. When you start to get there you will discover that there is mountains of customizations (some you might even start creating for yourself) well worth the effort

You are welcome. It is a bit complex but when you really look at it it is a simple process. Keep in mind that you don't have to stress when you see the giant red triangle. It won't harm your game. If you run into any armors at the store that are giving that same thing.. look back at my tutorial. There is something there that needs to be corrected or loaded ;). It is that simple.

I created that tutorial for those that wanted a simple manageable folder/Fmod/zip install that could then be installed and forgotten about. Halstrom has even removed some components however that still wont' hurt your game :).. Try that then if still having problems try posting in the Sexout Store page. and here . Might be that Halstrom made some changes that Zippy is unaware of. This has happened in the past. Just a quick fix / edit and all would be good again.

i don't know what i missed but I get a ctd every time i enable this mod

I currently installed:

FV Body type 3

BNB Skeleton

SEXOUT NG

NVSE / And Extender 

what have i done wrong? 

( I'm sry if i did not read the description close enough , but i tried my best )

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking about this.  I initially had issues with the Unethical Deeds mod but afterwards I ended up having issues with everything.  My few posts in the thread for Unethical Deeds (Along with error report) starts here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47513-unethical-deeds/?p=1221011

I have Unethical Deeds and Sex Assault mods, beyond that just the initial SexoutNG and all it's requirements and everything was working fine until I tried to use the slave system in Unethical Deeds.  Now no sex animations will play from Unethical Deeds or Sex Assault (Though it will still strip my character and I can strip npcs using Unethical Deeds).  I tried deactivating and reactivating everything in FMM afterwards and messing with load orders a bit, dunno if that hurt anything but the issue seems the same as before I did that.

Here's my error log though while trying to get monsters to sex my character with Sex Assault.

SexoutSCRLog-2015-6-23-13-38.txt

Probably better sending that to the Unethical deed or Sexout Assualt thread but from what I believe the 2 mods do a similar function so it wouldn't be surprising if they clash, kinda like running 2x different pregnancy mods or 2x AK47 mods at once. Pick one or the other, making 2 mods that essentially do very similar things compatible is a waste of time and near impossible. There are always going to be some mods that just won't run together.

And that text file doesn't tell a lot, you need to turn on debugging in the 2 mods you want debugged, not SCR.

Probably better sending that to the Unethical deed or Sexout Assualt thread but from what I believe the 2 mods do a similar function so it wouldn't be surprising if they clash, kinda like running 2x different pregnancy mods or 2x AK47 mods at once. Pick one or the other, making 2 mods that essentially do very similar things compatible is a waste of time and near impossible. There are always going to be some mods that just won't run together.

And that text file doesn't tell a lot, you need to turn on debugging in the 2 mods you want debugged, not SCR.

I posted the link to my debug note in the Unethical Deeds thread here.  The reason I posted that note here is because I think  it says that your mod has issues too, so I was hoping you might have an answer for it.  I guess not?  Just trying to figure out where the issue is from and deactivating those mods didn't help, which makes me think it's an issue here or with Sexout itself.

If I could just deactivate one and things were fine I wouldn't be posting here lol.

@KillerWolf Generally when people don't play anims, it's because mods have knock-down idles in them.  Don't know the whys of it.  I just have the mental picture of the game being confused, panicking, and then resolving to do nothing.

While I can't imagine that either one would have some idle anim that someone hasn't already reported to either mod as borking anims, it might be worth it to either ask the question in those threads and/or depending on your comfort with using FNVEdit, crack them open and see if they've added any other knock down idles.

Question..

Are you supposed to remove chastity things etc just by unequipping or should some key be needed?

Trying to install everything but seems quite complex...

I have a tutorial for the SCR assets. Only the assets. but it will help you create a folder that can be used going forward.

SCR is just assets, it's up to other mods to add locking scripts etc to them.

thank you :D

I thougt it was like DD for skyrim and that i did something wrong....

While i am here could you name any mod doing that if possible?

Not sure what you are looking for .. but Sexout Store does allow you to get these assets. At least the publicly accessible ones that is. Those that Halstrom mention that are held back woudl have to be added by console or as he stated by a mod that you created.

Thanks to a birdy.. (PM) I now understand what you wanted to do.. lol. Yes.. you would have to create a mod for that. the suggestions I have given you wouldn't work. Sorry.

Sound like the author might even be interested in some of your ideas since they are along the same lines. Perhaps communicate with him/her (not familiar with that mod) and see if you can first fix the issue and secondly help with some ideas :).. long shot yes.. but there is a demand for this.

ever get around to fixing that Barbie t6m outfit if I recall and its been a few months since I last played new vegas it was sold by the woman in bondage correct me if im wrong for all I know could be a WIP or outdated data now.

If I remember correctly it was a mesh issue and I don't do meshes so it's probably still broken.

Update 20150611.4:

Fix for bodytype T6M setting to BnB

Added code to add Female Creatures & Offspring to Odessa's version of Sexout's Female creatures formlist

Update 20150611.3:

Changes to medical scanner to make clear Semen (Womb) and swimmers (Vagina)

Update 20150611.2:

Fixes to offspring Caucasian race showing in race menu

Fixes to some humanoid offspring being marked as child so unkillable

Update 20150611.1:

Added Num of Ova to Medical Scanner and removed defunct Temperature

Update 20150607.1:

Minor fixes to Debug messages

Update 20150522.1:

Added FemaleCentaur Assets

Removed some ruined Damaged VaultSuit Assets that had no meshes

Added Assets for Damaged versions of CombatArmorBlack

Update 20150514.1:

Added some assets for pregnant Female creatures I'd missed

Added female Gecko offspring

Update 20150513.1:

Added GeckoCum Asset for future use

Update 20150509.1:

Version number update only

Update 20150504.1:

Changed gIsTeamMateSwimming over to use the NVSE command IsPlayerSwimming

Update 20150420.1

Added Marisol support

Added Odessa's UDF BuildREF script and used it for a couple other existing Companion mod's

Fixed missing outfits in DLC03 Aural stealthsuit

Requires SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227.1