Help with Amra72's animations

Alright, so I downloaded (In Order) Sexout, Amra72's animation overhaul, then Amra72's penis+ the "indispensable" mod, 

Borisni's strap on mod, and Sprectrum's Toys. The problem being whenever I equip the penis (as female character) and use strap-on dialog options, the penis is replaced by a strapon. What am I doing wrong and how do I prevent the strapon replacing Amra's penis.

Thanks.

Penis Mod:  /topic/23986-wip-sexoutng-new-animations/page-13

Strapon Mod:  /topic/13901-sexoutstraponsex/

Both items (they are armors) are using the same body slot. There is no easy way to wear the penis and the strapon at the same time.

You can try to change the body slot for the strap on: 48, 49, and 52 should be all good.

48 - misc/FX (use for anything that doesnt fit in the list)
49 - pelvis primary or outergarment
52 - pelvis secondary or undergarment

The problem is that you may have to alter also the NIF of the strapon to change the body part inside. (not 100% sure about this last statement.)

Don't try to alter the penis bodypart, for sure it is controlled by the mod. The strapon should me more normal and unmanaged.

Since the penis is an equippable item, you just need to get Sexout to consider it a strapon by adding the appropriate effect to the item. I considered explaining how to do it, but it's actually quicker for me to just do it for you, so here you go. Unless Sexout has changed how it deals with strapons, replacing the old plugin with this one should do the trick.

Amra72Futanari.esp

Archived