Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate start scenario) SE

How do i 'fix' the missing dialogue/alternate start scenario in the Mara statue ?

edit: i download both SD+ (LE Version) Cages and Display Model for SE
Links provided below:

1)Display Model SE Beta 6

https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-display-model/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-6

2) SD Cages 3.81 [February 3, 2021]
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1355-sd-cages/

i  tried to 'start' a new game with both installed into the load order ontop of those requirements stated in page 1, but i still can't find the dialogue in Mara Statue. i'll attach my load order just incase i missed out a mod ??
loadorder.txt

edit edit: i do see the mcm menu for Wartimes even before installing Display Model SE and SD + cages, i also tried the setstage thingy, and was able to bypass  'Mara Statue' being a meanie.. is this normal? (haven't tested it .. much yet)?

edit edit edit: "setstage xx005A17 100 replace xx with the load order position of pchsWartimes.esp"  (if you need it)

4 hours ago, Leonsen17 said:

@boinboinhime  I had the same problem, try loading the alternate start add-on first, like this

image.png.16dd8f5a562e783c726047c8c90859f8.png

That worked for me

oh!.. thank you! i only downloaded v1.1 Wartimes ?

edit: w-wouldn't momoman1 x nomkaz conversion be reverted back to pch's if we arrange it after the newest version ?

image.thumb.png.7b2d70553eee113200ab472dbc9147cb.png
edit edit: i noticed 'Mother' isn't amputated despite having Amputator Framework in the load order, there appears to be wrist binds/cuffs. am i missing something, i did use setstage xx005A17 100 to forcestart Wartimes Alternate Start V1.1 scenario  + (SD+Cages LE) ?

2 hours ago, boinboinhime said:

edit: w-wouldn't momoman1 x nomkaz conversion be reverted back to pch's if we arrange it after the newest version ?

Yeah, it appears to revert back to the barebones version if you arrange it after the newest version. Still getting CTDs as well, and it's a little distressing. Has anyone been able to replicate the full functionality of the mod with the new update?

21 hours ago, Scrab said:

Using display model as a resource & letting a mod hooking into it to make use of the Animations/Furniture is completely ok

The only thing you cannot do is properly using display model's own features

Oh, wow, I didn't know. Thanks! That's a game changer.

21 hours ago, boinboinhime said:

image.thumb.png.7b2d70553eee113200ab472dbc9147cb.png
edit edit: i noticed 'Mother' isn't amputated despite having Amputator Framework in the load order, there appears to be wrist binds/cuffs. am i missing something, i did use setstage xx005A17 100 to forcestart Wartimes Alternate Start V1.1 scenario  + (SD+Cages LE) ?

Mine all seems to be running fine, not sure what is giving people CTDs. (I did have to force start the quest, though)

With the amputation thing, though, what you might be missing is the updated version of Amputator Framework. There's a patch which fixes this in the LE version, and it was converted for SE too I believe it was done by Monoman  originally. If you check the SE tracker thread and find Monoman's mod tweaks or whatever it's called, or go down to the Amputator Framework and find the posts next to it which lead to said "tweak", it may fix your issue. It does in LE, for sure. I haven't brought an amputated mother back yet to check, because I'm trying to get to the new content with the parties.

15 hours ago, bunnyguy said:

Mine all seems to be running fine, not sure what is giving people CTDs. (I did have to force start the quest, though)

With the amputation thing, though, what you might be missing is the updated version of Amputator Framework. There's a patch which fixes this in the LE version, and it was converted for SE too I believe it was done by Monoman  originally. If you check the SE tracker thread and find Monoman's mod tweaks or whatever it's called, or go down to the Amputator Framework and find the posts next to it which lead to said "tweak", it may fix your issue. It does in LE, for sure. I haven't brought an amputated mother back yet to check, because I'm trying to get to the new content with the parties.

Can you check the path leading to amputated mother ? I always having a crash right after I choose to option to bring mother back without 2000 gold ? I am using the AF tweaked version. If you do not have a crash, please post your AF, thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, baotom110 said:

Can you check the path leading to amputated mother ? I always having a crash right after I choose to option to bring mother back without 2000 gold ? I am using the AF tweaked version. If you do not have a crash, please post your AF, thank you in advance.

Sure, I'll check that next time I have the time to play- probably in a week or four. ❤️

Edit: I decided to just check real quick anyway, like a jackass.

As soon as I did the amputated mom back patch, I went back into the main room, only to see her walking out the front door. So I dunno what's wrong,  but I'm also not really worried about it, since her being there is just her sitting in a cage, and you having to make more money to buy ingredients to make really shitty food to keep her alive.

(English is not my primary language)

Hi community this a personal patch I created while learning basic SkyrimSE “modding” with SSEEdit.

Looks like the master “cleaning” broke the references to ZAZ, Amputator, and Alternate Start - Live Another Life.

To the best of my knowledge those references are restored and included the ones for dse-display-model Version 3. (dcc-dm2.version 2 “converts” but breaks some of its logic with SKSE64, says it author Darkconsole).  There are still design logic bugs, like the mother running to the outside during the caged scenario.  Likely an AI-package issue. The npc "mother" will stay stacionary in the open world behind the door to "home" (inside the mesh).  I do not yet know how to change that.  I have not tested the uncle story branch. 

I noticed a bug with the "old man Jazeem" quest triggering tresspass, it is because the Chill furrow Farm is modified by pchsWartimes but reverted by a subsequent mod.  The patch should be queue after any mod that modify Chill furrow Farm interior, like light mods and NPC AI mods. 

dse-display-model Version 3 is used for the hidden quest “Wartimes - Soulgem Factory”.  Was broken/incomplete in the original LE version.  I just replaced the references with valid versions.

Hope this contribution helps nomkaz in his conversion efforts.  

Dependencies:

pchsWartimes version 1.1 (nomkaz)

Amputator (SE convertion)

ZaZAnimationPack (tested with 8+)

Sexlab SE

dse-display-model Version 3.

PchWartimesSE 1.1 Patch2.esp

1 hour ago, safado said:

(English is not my primary language)

Hi community this a personal patch I created while learning basic SkyrimSE “modding” with SSEEdit.

Looks like the master “cleaning” broke the references to ZAZ, Amputator, and Alternate Start - Live Another Life.

To the best of my knowledge those references are restored and included the ones for dse-display-model Version 3. (dcc-dm2.version 2 “converts” but breaks some of its logic with SKSE64, says it author Darkconsole).  There are still design logic bugs, like the mother running to the outside during the caged scenario.  Likely an AI-package issue. The npc "mother" will stay stacionary in the open world behind the door to "home" (inside the mesh).  I do not yet know how to change that.  I have not tested the uncle story branch. 

I noticed a bug with the "old man Jazeem" quest triggering tresspass, it is because the Chill furrow Farm is modified by pchsWartimes but reverted by a subsequent mod.  The patch should be queue after any mod that modify Chill furrow Farm interior, like light mods and NPC AI mods. 

dse-display-model Version 3 is used for the hidden quest “Wartimes - Soulgem Factory”.  Was broken/incomplete in the original LE version.  I just replaced the references with valid versions.

Hope this contribution helps nomkaz in his conversion efforts.  

Dependencies:

pchsWartimes version 1.1 (nomkaz)

Amputator (SE convertion)

ZaZAnimationPack (tested with 8+)

Sexlab SE

dse-display-model Version 3.

PchWartimesSE 1.1 Patch2.esp 71.36 kB · 3 downloads

omgg.. you fixed it! i can see the choice/option by the Mara Statue at last (screenie below) ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9db120357cc61fecff3af18bc72044c2.png

1 hour ago, carpenmc said:

It keeps saying father is thirty and hungy but i cant find  a way to give him anything.  i have the food bowl and the drink tray but i cant work out how i give him anything

The mod explains that explicitly when you get to the point where the mother is gone. Talk to him, ask him about food and drink to find out what he wants. Go to the provision barrel- it will magically have your ingredients and drink. Use the cook fire to make the food he requested. Then talk to him and use the food pot and drink tray to offer him food and drink. It's not hard, you just had to read the instructions when you got to the point that it mattered- the mod literally forces like 8 short paragraphs of text explaining all this on you.

2 hours ago, bunnyguy said:

The mod explains that explicitly when you get to the point where the mother is gone. Talk to him, ask him about food and drink to find out what he wants. Go to the provision barrel- it will magically have your ingredients and drink. Use the cook fire to make the food he requested. Then talk to him and use the food pot and drink tray to offer him food and drink. It's not hard, you just had to read the instructions when you got to the point that it mattered- the mod literally forces like 8 short paragraphs of text explaining all this on you.

nah, it's bugged for me too. I play the drink/serve idles before trying to serve father but it doesn't give me any option but the fail-state option. I gave up as well

5 hours ago, bunnyguy said:

except that it doesn't.  after mom is gone and i hand him the coins from selling the trinkets he hangs around the house for a while then go to the tavern in whiterun.  there is nothing explaining anything and no barrel has anything to collect.  he never returns home at any point after he has left.  talking to him gives no dialogs that are useful. 

7 hours ago, AMchi said:

nah, it's bugged for me too. I play the drink/serve idles before trying to serve father but it doesn't give me any option but the fail-state option. I gave up as well

5 hours ago, carpenmc said:

except that it doesn't.  after mom is gone and i hand him the coins from selling the trinkets he hangs around the house for a while then go to the tavern in whiterun.  there is nothing explaining anything and no barrel has anything to collect.  he never returns home at any point after he has left.  talking to him gives no dialogs that are useful. 

Then you've got some install issue. Dunno what else to say. Mine isn't bugged. It was an extremely straightforward "install mod plus requirements and will work" scenario, other than the start option missing, which is apparently fixed with a previous fix in this thread, or by simply force-starting the quest in the console. Something is breaking it, but I assume it's not the mod itself, given I installed it and it immediately worked fine. I really can't fathom what your point of failure would be, here.

i have an issue where the mom and dad start to wonder off to other cities i kno its a mod conflict and im trying to figure out which one but if anyone knows what mod it would save me alot of time

edit: it was immersive citizens is there a fix or a patch or a mod that also makes it so my merchant and quest ppl dont go attacking a dragon and die

On 4/17/2021 at 6:27 AM, wrathdragon said:

i have an issue where the mom and dad start to wonder off to other cities i kno its a mod conflict and im trying to figure out which one but if anyone knows what mod it would save me alot of time

edit: it was immersive citizens is there a fix or a patch or a mod that also makes it so my merchant and quest ppl dont go attacking a dragon and die

its happening again no immersive citizens i tested to see if it happened with my current load order it didnt then i started a real playthough did up all my sttings and it started happening again im guessing one of my other mod settings is causing it i dont know which and not gonna try to figure it out.we need more story driven alt starts like this one but i give up i just want to play the game ill put on my load order and check back every so often to see if anyone else had this issue and figured it out

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     CreatureFramework.esm
  7  7     LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     AnimalMansion4.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 11  b     Amputator.esm
 12  c     Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
 13  d     Coldhaven.esm
254 FE   0 courtwizardvendorfix.esl
 14  e     EFFCore.esm
254 FE   1 hdtHighHeel.esm
254 FE   2 Ecotone Dual Sheath.esl
 15  f     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 16 10     ApachiiHair.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 18 12     SexLabAroused.esm
254 FE   3 Toys.esm
 19 13     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 20 14     daymoyl.esm
 21 15     ITortureFramework.esm
 22 16     Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
 23 17     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 24 18     Heels Sound.esm
 25 19     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 26 1a     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 27 1b     Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
 28 1c     paradise_halls.esm
254 FE   4 SkyUI_SE.esp
 29 1d     UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
 30 1e     SMIM-SE-DragonbornTernFix.esp
254 FE   5 SMIM-SE-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
254 FE   6 SMIM-SE-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
 31 1f     Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
 32 20     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 33 21     Gildergreen Regrown.esp
 34 22     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
           Immersive Arousal.esp
 35 23     3jiouAnimSLAL.esp
 36 24     zzEstrus.esp
254 FE   7 Apachii_DES_SMP_Patch.esp
 37 25     AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
254 FE   8 Barenziah_Bonus.esp
 38 26     Basic Pregnancy Cycle.esp
 39 27     BPC_SexLabSE.esp
 40 28     Blush When Aroused.esp
254 FE   9 SkyrimIsWindy.esp
 41 29     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 42 2a     Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
 43 2b     HumanEnemyDrops.esp
 44 2c     armorratingenchantment.esp
 45 2d     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 46 2e     Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
 47 2f     zzEstrusMimic.esp
 48 30     fortdawnguardimmersive.esp
 49 31     JKs Skyrim.esp
 50 32     MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp
 51 33     SD Cages.esp
254 FE   a Human Enemies Drop Hearts and Flesh - Expansion.esp
254 FE   b Shiva's Beautiful Presets Vanilla Hair.esp
 52 34     Aldmeri Proudspire Manor TNF.esp
 53 35     Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
 54 36     paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
 55 37     Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
 56 38     Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
254 FE   c ELFX Fixes.esp
 57 39     Summermyst - WACCF Patch.esp
 58 3a     Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 59 3b     AMXDunmerHjerim.esp
 60 3c     Dawn of Skyrim.esp
254 FE   d JKs Skyrim_Dawn of Skyrim_Patch.esp
254 FE   e ELFX - NoPlayerHomes.esp
 61 3d     HoneysideTNF BP.esp
 62 3e     Shout Like a Virgin.esp
 63 3f     Faction Economy - Complete.esp
 64 40     Vindrel-Hall.esp
 65 41     xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
254 FE   f FDIELnFXPatch.esp
 66 42     OpulentThievesGuild.esp
 67 43     SexLab-Stories.esp
254 FE  10 Human Enemies Drop Hearts and Flesh - Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
 68 44     SeverinManor.esp
 69 45     Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
 70 46     disenchantingoverhaul.esp
254 FE  11 DBM_ISC_Patch.esp
 71 47     Combat Evolved.esp
 72 48     HASTE_SSE.esp
254 FE  12 MCoW_ELFX.esp
 73 49     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
 74 4a     Marriage_All.esp
 75 4b     zThingsInDark.esp
 76 4c     Guards Attack Hostiles.esp
254 FE  13 HearthfireNoMaterials.esp
 77 4d     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 78 4e     hydra_slavegirls.esp
 79 4f     WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
 80 50     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 81 51     hearthfireextended.esp
 82 52     troublesofheroine.esp
 83 53     Better Dressed NPCs2.esp
254 FE  14 JK's The Winking Skeever.esp
 84 54     TKAA.esp
 85 55     sanguinesDebauchery.esp
 86 56     SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
 87 57     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
 88 58     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
254 FE  15 Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins Reborn.esp
 89 59     CFTO.esp
 90 5a     Winterhold Restored.esp
254 FE  16 Winterhold Restored - JKs Skyrim Patch.esp
 91 5b     SexLab-Parasites.esp
 92 5c     Run For Your Lives.esp
 93 5d     iceschade's any enchantment mod.esp
254 FE  17 JK's Radiant Raiment.esp
 94 5e     TBOS.esp
 95 5f     Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 96 60     Dovahkiins_Infamy.esp
 97 61     WindstadMine.esp
254 FE  18 Populated Forts Towers Places Reborn.esp
254 FE  19 JK's Sleeping Giant Inn.esp
254 FE  1a JK's White Phial.esp
254 FE  1b JK's Angelines Aromatics.esp
254 FE  1c JKs Skyrim Leafrest Patch.esp
 98 62     PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
254 FE  1d JK's Candlehearth Hall.esp
254 FE  1e JK's The Bannered Mare.esp
254 FE  1f Populated Lands Roads Paths Reborn.esp
254 FE  20 DBM_JKSkyrim_DawnOfSkyrimDC_Patch.esp
254 FE  21 JK's New Gnisis Cornerclub.esp
254 FE  22 JK's Bits and Pieces.esp
           CFTO - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
 99 63     Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
100 64     SLUTS.esp
101 65     HornyCreatures.esp
254 FE  23 SLUTS_CFTOpatch.esp
254 FE  24 JK's_WinSk_ELFX_Patch.esp
254 FE  25 Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn.esp
102 66     Comphy.esp
254 FE  26 JK's Arcadia's Cauldron.esp
103 67     BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
254 FE  27 JK's Belethor's General Goods.esp
104 68     HF_Lakeview_PHB_EX.esp
254 FE  28 JK's Sadris Used Wares.esp
105 69     FDILOTDPatch.esp
106 6a     BesEss.esp
254 FE  29 Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells Reborn.esp
107 6b     TentaCave.esp
108 6c     LeafRest OnePiece.esp
109 6d     HF_Windstad_PHB_EX.esp
110 6e     MoreWerewolves.esp
111 6f     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
112 70     HF_Heljarchen_PHBXB1_EX.esp
113 71     Public Whore.esp
114 72     FallOfTheDragonborn.esp
254 FE  2a CFTO-JK-Patch.esp
254 FE  2b Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
254 FE  2c DBM_ELFXExteriors_Patch.esp
254 FE  2d Opulent Thieves Guild - ELFX Patch.esp
254 FE  2e DBM_WACCF_Patch.esp
115 73     The Hunting Game.esp
116 74     Ars Metallica.esp
117 75     troublesofheroineDB.esp
118 76     DeserterX's Post.esp
119 77     SimpleSlavery.esp
120 78     SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
121 79     troublesofheroineDG.esp
122 7a     LADX_SSE.esp
254 FE  2f AncientDraugr.esp
254 FE  30 BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
123 7b     BDIC.esp
254 FE  31 BakaFactoryABC.esp
254 FE  32 3BBB.esp
254 FE  33 Cathedral - Water.esp
254 FE  34 Craftable Ultimate Potions.esp
254 FE  35 CrimeDecay.esp
124 7c     Cumshot.esp
254 FE  36 DBM_ELFX_Patch.esp
254 FE  37 Black Widow Outfit.esp
254 FE  38 Cassandra Apocrypha UNP.esp
254 FE  39 Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
254 FE  3a Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
254 FE  3b Opulent Thieves Guild - DX Celes Rogue Patch.esp
254 FE  3c Opulent Thieves Guild - SUT Patch.esp
254 FE  3d Celes Rogue Armor UNP.esp
254 FE  3e Celes Tarot Outfit Cloth UNP.esp
254 FE  3f Celes Tarot Outfit Light UNP.esp
254 FE  40 Crimson Blood Armor.esp
254 FE  41 Demon Armor.esp
254 FE  42 Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp
254 FE  43 Gwelda Vampire.esp
254 FE  44 Gwelda Witch.esp
254 FE  45 DX Necromancer Robes.esp
254 FE  46 Stella Mithril Armor.esp
254 FE  47 Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
254 FE  48 WildHuntress.esp
254 FE  49 DX Witch Hunter Armor.esp
254 FE  4a Dalish_Vallaslin.esp
125 7d     Devious Devices For Him.esp
254 FE  4b Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
126 7e     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
127 7f     DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
128 80     DragonbornAscendant.esp
254 FE  4c ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp
129 81     Ecotone Dual Sheath Patch.esp
130 82     Elemental_Staffs.esp
131 83     EstrusChaurus.esp
254 FE  4d EstrusTrappedEggs.esp
132 84     EstrusSpider.esp
133 85     EstrusDwemer.esp
134 86     SLALAnimObj.esp
135 87     12FemaleBrows.esp
136 88     sr_FillHerUp.esp
254 FE  4e MLPSoulGems.esp
137 89     NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp
138 8a     KS Hairdo's.esp
254 FE  4f Hydra KShairs.esp
139 8b     npcsoutfitoverhaul.esp
254 FE  50 MLP + ISC Patch.esp
254 FE  51 JK's RadReim_ELFX_Patch.esp
254 FE  52 JK's Sleeping Giant Inn - ELFX Patch.esp
254 FE  53 JK's Warmaiden's.esp
254 FE  54 JK's White Phial_ELFX Patch.esp
140 8c     JS Barenziah SE - Johnskyrim.esp
254 FE  55 DBM_ArsMetallica_Patch.esp
141 8d     Master Spells Overhaul - Destruction.esp
254 FE  56 USSEP - MSO Patch.esp
254 FE  57 MiscCircletOpus.esp
142 8e     NCK30Obj.esp
143 8f     Open Face Guard Helmets.esp
254 FE  58 Pahe_Dwarven_Devious_suits.esp
254 FE  59 Perk Points and More Gold for Bounty Quests.esp
254 FE  5a PeroPeroArmorPackSE.esp
144 90     chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
254 FE  5b RaceMenu.esp
145 91     SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
146 92     SLUTS DCL patch.esp
147 93     SLSFFameComments.esp
148 94     zzzSXP.esp
254 FE  5c SexLabFuck'EmUp.esp
254 FE  5d SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
149 95     SexLabTools.esp
254 FE  5e Beastess Forsworn.esp
150 96     Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp
254 FE  5f SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
254 FE  60 SmartNoMoreStupidDog.esp
151 97     Whorecraft.esp
152 98     dse-display-model.esp
254 FE  61 CWRepairs.esp
254 FE  62 GDOS - Glorious Solitude Door - Rotation Fix.esp
           JKs Bannered Mare - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
153 99     Stoop Vlindrel Hall.esp
           paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
254 FE  63 JKs Winking Skeever - USSEP Patch.esp
154 9a     submissivelola_est.esp
254 FE  64 JK's Candlehearth Hall - ELFX Patch.esp
254 FE  65 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
254 FE  66 CumshotSL.esp
254 FE  67 GDOS - Splendid Mechanized Dwemer Door.esp
155 9b     Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
254 FE  68 JK's Warmaiden's ELFX patch.esp
254 FE  69 Human Enemies Drop Hearts and Flesh - Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes.esp
254 FE  6a JKs Angelines Aromatics - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE  6b DBM_HearthfireExtended_Patch.esp
254 FE  6c JKs Arcadias Cauldron - ELFX Patch.esp
254 FE  6d JKs Arcadias Cauldron - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE  6e DBM_JKArcadia_Patch.esp
254 FE  6f Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
254 FE  70 JKs Belethors General Goods - ELFX Patch.esp
254 FE  71 DBM_SUT_Patch.esp
254 FE  72 JK's Sadris Used Wares_ELFX patch.esp
254 FE  73 DBM_JKBelethor_Patch.esp
254 FE  74 JKs Bits and Pieces - ELFX Patch.esp
254 FE  75 DBM_JKWarmaidens_Patch.esp
254 FE  76 JKs Bits and Pieces - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE  77 JKs Bits and Pieces - LOTD Patch.esp
254 FE  78 Ursine Armor Pack.esp
254 FE  79 DBM_RuinsClutterImproved_Patch.esp
254 FE  7a DBM_SMIM_Patch.esp
254 FE  7b JKs Radiant Raiment - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE  7c DBM_UnlimitedBookshelves_Patch.esp
254 FE  7d JKs Sadris Used Wares - ACE Patch.esp
254 FE  7e JKs Sadris Used Wares - LOTD Patch.esp
254 FE  7f JKs Sadris Used Wares - SUT Patch.esp
254 FE  80 troublesofheroine KS Hairdos.esp
156 9c     3PCO.esp
254 FE  81 50 More Perk Points.esp
157 9d     DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
158 9e     SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrimSE.esp
254 FE  82 Human Enemies Drop Hearts and Flesh - Diverse Guards Skyrim.esp
159 9f     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
160 a0     DrunkenDragon.esp
254 FE  83 Human Enemies Drop Hearts and Flesh - Diverse Skyrim SSE.esp
254 FE  84 A Lot More Idle Marker.esp
254 FE  85 JKs The Drunken Huntsman.esp
161 a1     MannequinChicks.esp
162 a2     MCoW_LOTD.esp
163 a3     SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
254 FE  86 Standing Stones Revealed.esp
164 a4     Demonic Sisters Followers.esp
165 a5     DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
254 FE  87 Celes Mercy.esp
254 FE  88 DX Druid Armor.esp
254 FE  89 Merta Assassin Armor.esp
254 FE  8a Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
254 FE  8b DX Succubus Armor.esp
254 FE  8c DX Witcher Armor.esp
166 a6     My Home Is Your Home.esp
254 FE  8d JKs Skyrim_Thunderchild_Patch.esp
           pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
167 a7     zDarkArena.esp
254 FE  8e Spartan Bard Outfit.esp
254 FE  8f DBM_JKBannered_Patch.esp
           JKs Drunken Huntsman - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
168 a8     Succubus Heart.esp
254 FE  90 DBM_JKDrunken_Patch.esp
254 FE  91 JKs Drunken Huntsman - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE  92 Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
254 FE  93 icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
169 a9     UIExtensions.esp
170 aa     AddItemMenuSE.esp
171 ab     ThadAdditionsToHearthfiresSE.esp
172 ac     Scenic Loading Screen Replacer.esp
173 ad     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
174 ae     AnubAnimObj.esp
254 FE  94 Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
254 FE  95 DX Daughter of the Sea.esp
254 FE  96 Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
175 af     DaedricReaperExpansion.esp
176 b0     SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
254 FE  97 LazyHeels.esp
177 b1     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
254 FE  98 BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
254 FE  99 BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
254 FE  9a CBBE.esp
254 FE  9b RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
178 b2     Celestine.esp
254 FE  9c Clarynthe.esp
254 FE  9d CobaltAnimations.esp
179 b3     CraftableBloodPotions.esp
180 b4     Crime Overhaul.esp
254 FE  9e DBM_CraftableBlackSoulGem.esp
181 b5     DLCSpellsVanilla.esp
182 b6     DW.esp
183 b7     DD_Helpers.esp
184 b8     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
185 b9     DibellanDefender.esp
186 ba     DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp
254 FE  9f EFFDialogue.esp
254 FE  a0 RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
254 FE  a1 Dog Followers are Huskies.esp
254 FE  a2 RealisticHuskySoundsSSE.esp
254 FE  a3 EquipableTailsSE.esp
187 bb     FNIS.esp
188 bc     FNISspells.esp
189 bd     FNISSexyMove.esp
254 FE  a4 FasterSkillLeveling2017.esp
254 FE  a5 Fixes for Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
190 be     GIST soul trap.esp
254 FE  a6 MLP + GIST Patch.esp
254 FE  a7 HearthfireMultiKid TKAA Patch.esp
191 bf     Carry_on_LevelUp.esp
192 c0     SLAL_K4Anims.esp
254 FE  a8 KSHairdosSMP.esp
193 c1     KS Jewelry.esp
254 FE  a9 dmBaseStatReset.esp
254 FE  aa Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
254 FE  ab KSHairVanilla1.esp
254 FE  ac LegacyoftheDragonborn TKAA Patch.esp
194 c2     Serana Dialogue Edit.esp
195 c3     Marry Me Serana.esp
254 FE  ad sandboxcylinderheight.esp
254 FE  ae NeutralHjerim.esp
196 c4     NoOverpenetration.esp
254 FE  af NoStagger.esp
197 c5     Order My Items.esp
198 c6     Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
199 c7     vampire lord enemy test.esp
200 c8     PetCollar.esp
201 c9     PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
254 FE  b0 Proper Aiming.esp
202 ca     RaceMenuHH.esp
254 FE  b1 Rayg_NoBYOHAttacks.esp
203 cb     Realistic-Voice.esp
254 FE  b2 RecyclR SE.esp
254 FE  b3 RutahTattooPack SE.esp
204 cc     SD Addons.esp
205 cd     StrangeRunes.esp
206 ce     SexLabDefeat.esp
207 cf     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
208 d0     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
209 d1     SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
210 d2     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
211 d3     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
212 d4     SLAnimLoader.esp
213 d5     SLDrunkRedux.esp
214 d6     SLACS.esp
254 FE  b4 ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp
215 d7     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
254 FE  b5 Serana Hood Removal.esp
216 d8     Serana.esp
217 d9     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
254 FE  b6 SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000.esp
218 da     SexlabAchievement.esp
254 FE  b7 SexlabLightMeUp.esp
219 db     SlaveTats.esp
220 dc     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
221 dd     TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
222 de     TKDodge.esp
223 df     Tenebrae.esp
224 e0     True Scholar.esp
225 e1     The Wizard Warrior.esp
226 e2     TGBC.esp
227 e3     TrainingLimit10.esp
228 e4     UltimateCombat.esp
229 e5     VTSS.esp
254 FE  b8 VendorMaxGoldFix.esp
254 FE  b9 Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
254 FE  ba Weightless Stones of Barenziah.esp
230 e6     Werewolves and Werebears Distributed.esp
254 FE  bb SOSRaceMenu.esp
231 e7     Boots of Speed.esp
254 FE  bc My Home Is Your Home dialogue patch.esp
254 FE  bd pahe-tdf-patch.esp
254 FE  be sweetsgemprices.esp
232 e8     Dawnguard Vampire.esp
254 FE  bf HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
254 FE  c0 KSHairVanilla2.esp
233 e9     SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp
254 FE  c1 Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
234 ea     XPMSE.esp
254 FE  c2 KSHairVanilla3.esp
235 eb     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  c3 Devious Devices SE patch.esp
           paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
           CWR_IC_Patch.esp
254 FE  c4 HFE-CFTO-Patch.esp
254 FE  c5 RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
           JK's Sleeping Giant Inn ICAIO Patch.esp
236 ec     elfarcherandberserker.esp
254 FE  c6 JKS Sleeping Giant Inn - ELFX Fixes Patch.esp
           JKs Belethors General Goods - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
254 FE  c7 JKs Belethors General Goods - SUT Patch.esp
           JKs Warmaidens - Immersive Citizens Patch.esp
254 FE  c8 JKs Winking Skeever - ELFX Fixes Patch.esp
237 ed     Dawnguard Vampire - SDE.esp
238 ee     Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
254 FE  c9 DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
254 FE  ca CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreaturesSE_Patch.esp
254 FE  cb SkyrimIsWindy_CACO_Patch.esp
254 FE  cc CACO_USSEP_Patch.esp
239 ef     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
240 f0     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
254 FE  cd CACO_Ordinator_Patch.esp
254 FE  ce Ordinator_WACCF_Patch.esp
241 f1     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
254 FE  cf DynamicGold.esp
242 f2     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
243 f3     ccas_starts.esp
244 f4     Coldhaven LAL Extension.esp
245 f5     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
254 FE  d0 Alternate Start LAL TKAA Patch.esp
254 FE  d1 PCE - Live Another Life Patch.esp
254 FE  d2 JKs_The_Winking_Skeever_AlternateStartMods.esp
246 f6     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
247 f7     Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp
248 f8     FDIPCEPatch.esp
254 FE  d3 PCE - USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE  d4 PCE - ELFX PATCH.esp
           PCE - Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch.esp
254 FE  d5 DBM_PCE_Patch.esp
254 FE  d6 PCE - Marked Droppable Barenziah Stones.esp
254 FE  d7 PCE - RDO Patch.esp
249 f9     SexLab Beastess.esp
250 fa     Tainted_Blood.esp
254 FE  d8 WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp
251 fb     BVFE.esp
252 fc     Better Vampires.esp
254 FE  d9 Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
253 fd     pchsWartimes.esp
254 FE  da PchWartimesSE 1.1 Patch2.esp
254 FE  db Bashed Patch, 0.esp

and yes i use loot

• 4 weeks later...

Managed to get this working, I think the only problem I have is with some objects from the BDSM part inside and outside as the items do appear but some of them appear like...a light blue? I have everything I need installed so I have no idea why. Otherwise, mod works great! 

Minor edit - The place where the horses are and dogs? I know there is suppose to be a cage there but it doesn't show up for me, the lock does though and I'm still able to do the scene - just kind of funny and I use immersive citizens so the horses glitch around too a bit.

manually starting in the debug menu takes me to the house [after i choose a start there is no option in game for wartimes] it says "read the diary" I do nothing happens. And my most recent time mom and dad randomly got in fight the moment i appeared in and mom killed dad so i got "read the diary" and "Dad is dead" objectives so i don't know what happened. talking to the parents only had solicitation, shopping quest, and with mom restraints nothing unique.

For some reason I don't get the alternate start option. I installed the mod and all it's requirements.

It also says it is installed when I start a new game.

I have Sd+ SE

ZAZ

Alternate Start

Amputator Framework tweaked (SE)

Simple slavery plus plus SE

installed..

Any ideas?