Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate start scenario) SE

View File

I did NOT create this mod, I merely converted Pchs' mod for Skyrim Special Edition, and shared it according to the open permissions they gave me. I CANNOT give any perms not specified on the original upload page for this mod. If you wish to alter, edit, or otherwise make changes and upload them anywhere, please refer to the permissions (if given on upload page) by the Original Author or contact them directly. This mod should be considered a placeholder for when/if the original author decides to take control of it.

If you enjoy this mod, go to the Author’s mod page and give Pchs some love!

The following is copied and edited for SE links from the Original Download Page:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wartimes - a daughter's tale (Alternate Start Scenario)

Alternate start scenario with multiple endings. A sandbox base for various roleplays.

Introduction & Foreword
----------------------------

The war has come. Your family is struggling to survive. How will your young, girly life develop? Will you become a servant of your "father", or will you rather find your own luck outcasted? Decide yourself.

Some parts of the mod/story will lead your hand while some other parts are actually empty and assume certain level of roleplay involvement.

Requirements & Credits

----------------------------

Skyrim SE

SexLab SE by Ashal

ZazAnimationPack SEby Zaz, Xaz and Tara

Alternate Start - Live Another Life SE by Arhmoor

Amputator Framework SE by Haeretic, converted by Amen88

Sanguine Debaucher Enhanced: SD+ SE by DeepBlueFrog and jbezorg, converted by Yours Truly 

Simple Slavery Plus SE by Lozeak and jfraser

I made this mod primarily for my own amusement. Requirements are not a discussion point. I am too lazy to remove those that are actually redundant. Constructive feedback is welcome. I will look at it from time to time and perhaps update the mod. No promises.

Enjoy!

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/03/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab SE, Zaz SE, Alt Start SE, Aputator SE, SDE SD+ SE, Simple Slavery Plus SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 1/4/2020 at 10:38 PM, Pakman53 said:

ok i got it to work

Im at the part where mother is taken away and where i have to service father

But there is no dialogue tree

I've also noticed that the screenshots look different as im missing the cages and other ZAZ Furniture

im having the same problem, anyone know what to do?

On 1/3/2020 at 8:33 PM, nomkaz said:

I have issues with the latest version of Devious Devices SE, refusing to update, or trigger certain scenes, so please don't blame this mod.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:38 PM, Pakman53 said:

ok i got it to work

Im at the part where mother is taken away and where i have to service father

But there is no dialogue tree

I've also noticed that the screenshots look different as im missing the cages and other ZAZ Furniture

On 1/4/2020 at 6:18 PM, godball50 said:

I'm getting the same thing.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:41 PM, ernepetro said:

im having the same problem, anyone know what to do?

On 1/5/2020 at 5:56 PM, Pakman53 said:

I looked at the LE Thread

It's roleplay basically

You can find the mother at Dragonsreach

she will ask you to find your uncle

from there you can be enslaved by him or kill your father

Figured out the problem, with amputator framework, the script files are in the wrong location (in source files). Move to them to data folder and mod will proceed.

SD+ should kick in when he knocks you out. Or Simple Slavery Plus depending on scenario. It worked for me after I moved the script files to correct location.

11 minutes ago, LaEspada said:

Figured out the problem, with amputator framework, the script files are in the wrong location (in source files). Move to them to data folder and mod will proceed.

SD+ should kick in when he knocks you out. Or Simple Slavery Plus depending on scenario. It worked for me after I moved the script files to correct location.

EGADS!  Nice catch!!!

I've got an issue where Uncle Benjen says "Here, i've got some clothes to cover you up" but it never goes into conversation mode, and he never gives me anything or does anything. Any ideas?

I should say, I have already moved the amputator scripts as above, so i can see it in the MCM.

ive had same problem, nothing actually happens,

i loaded old save and gave all the nice conversation options, then it worked fine,

there are couple of instances where this seems to be the case, so save oftern as you will need to change your approach to progress at times

hope this helps

8 minutes ago, chloe5050 said:

ive had same problem, nothing actually happens,

i loaded old save and gave all the nice conversation options, then it worked fine,

there are couple of instances where this seems to be the case, so save oftern as you will need to change your approach to progress at times

hope this helps

I'll give it a try, I really appreciate you wanting to help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 12:04 PM, nomkaz said:

Amputator SE's script folders are out of order, put them in the proper file structure; "Scripts/Source" and it'll work.

Truly confused I don’t see any amputator file in the mod file tree.

On a separate note I can start the mod and get choices to respond to the NPC. Yet I don’t see what the NPC’s are saying. This problem is happening in some other mods also (RDO Relationship Dialogue Overhaul). Is this a glitch on my end or am I missing a mod that expands the dialogue?